Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (24885 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
Who dem epp?

Only to shoot at unarmed civilians and Biafrans agitators and to polluting rivers state with black soot they know best.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2018
They died in vain. Useless country who can't even foot the billz of injured soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
R. I. P to Nnamdi Kelvin ikeme.. Y dey kill am i knw knw. He was killed by Nigerian yday in front of his house

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
Ebullience:
BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/boko-haram-kills-five-soldiers-borno-ambush/

nice one from boko haram
highly commendable

pls boko haram increase the death tolls as u guys are living up to expectations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by rildwanullahi(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

When will Nigeria buy the army the kind of guns U.S. army is using instead of wooden Ak47?

The BK terrorists are better armed, with better strategies based on my Msc thesis read research findings

Corruption won't let better equipment get to the troops at the theatre of operations. RiP to gallant, but under-armed soldiers! !
bro please can I get some of your sources i would like to read about this boko funding and the likes
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by benjsniper33: 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
5 ragged zombies / Technicians has been killed by the technically defeated terrorists.

They killed armless 2 Biafrans and now they lost 5 (5:2). Karma is a darling

Nigerian soldiers were killed defending the nation from terrorists and you are jollificating. Show some humanity for once, God does not give a damn about nationality. Show some love cos God is love.

Okay if your sense of humanity is blurred by the Biafran cause then let’s go our knees and pray to God that the terrorists kill all the Nigerian Army soldiers in the North East then sothat they can come down south and show you Pepe.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by greenmonk: 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
Eleniyan007:
Chai if to say 9ja get high tech gadget dy for avoid the ambush
Which hightech pass your natural common sense and senses.
The other day a phone fell out of my pocket while on motorbike, two civilian vehicles behind me swerved to avoid the object but the third vehicle, driven by NA personnel ran over the phone.
While being mad for losing my phone I reflected on the security alertness and consciousness of our troops; what if the phone had been an ied?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Akinwale14(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2018
Mumu Country cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Xander85: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
millomaniac:
Who was that person that said bokoharam has been.........what is that English again "degraded" ok so this is what it means embarassed

The bokos used 'technically degraded bullets' on the five mofos, so don't worry...they'll raise from the dead in a few days in a zombiefied state, to continue their favourite pastime of shooting innocent, unarmed civilians! smiley

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by millomaniac: 11:00pm On May 31, 2018
Xander85:

The bokos used 'technically degraded bullets' on the five mofos, so don't worry...they'll raise from the dead in a few days in a zombiefied state to continue their favourite pastime of shooting innocent, unarmed civilians! smiley

Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Akinwale14(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
Jolar101:
Who dem epp?

Only to shoot at unarmed civilians and Biafrans agitators and to polluting rivers state with black soot they are trained for.
At Least Dem Better Pass Polices And Sars,Dem No Dey Attack Anyhow If U No Fu*k Up
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Donald95(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
benjsniper33:

Nigerian soldiers were killed defending the nation from terrorists and you are jollificating. Show some humanity for once, God does not give a damn about nationality. Show some love cos God is love.

Okay if your sense of humanity is blurred by the Biafran cause then let’s go our knees and pray to God that the terrorists kill all the Nigerian Army soldiers in the North East then sothat they can come down south and show you Pepe.

Both of them are terrorists, They should kill themselves

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by jayF19: 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
I thought our soldiers are IMMORTALS

abi na ontop IPOB dem dey form Jet Li and Van Damme?

how do you rejoice over someone else's death and get to call other people devils? double life, yeah?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by oshe11: 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
jayF19:

how do you rejoice over someone else's death and get to call other people devils? double life, yeah?

Lol....

Its just like rejoicing that your football team Rival lost.

I answered you well ba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by jayF19: 11:08pm On May 31, 2018
greenmonk:

Which hightech pass your natural common sense and senses.
The other day a phone fell out of my pocket while on motorbike, two civilian vehicles behind me swerved to avoid the object but the third vehicle, driven by NA personnel ran over the phone.
While being mad for losing my phone I reflected on the security alertness and consciousness of our troops; what if the phone had been an ied?

There was a way this lie sounded, it was about to be true but deep down in your mind.. you know. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 31, 2018
Since Boko Haram killed my favorite uncle who was a soldier, I have no more concern with what's going on
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by jayF19: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:

Lol....

Its just like rejoicing that your football team Rival lost.

I answered you well ba

You tried.. but still man.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by eagleeye2: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
benjsniper33:

Sometimes you really can't blame people who comment as if they have lost their humanity.
Yesterday a thread was opened with picture evidence that the Nigerian army killed an armless youth and dragged his body away. Some people were saying it's not possible, others were saying it serves him right.
My question is this, is there any life worth more than the other? Are Nigerian Army lives worth more than that of the ordinary citizens? Are the Hausa/fulani lives worth more than that of the igbo man or woman?
Until we all begin to show empathy towards each other, we will keep going through this vicious cycle.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by oshe11: 11:13pm On May 31, 2018
jayF19:

You tried.. but still man.
I get you though....

Wasnt really happy per sè

Just asking questions with a pix to depict biafrans

PS; I'm nt even IGBO

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by greenmonk: 11:14pm On May 31, 2018
jayF19:

There was a way this lie sounded, it was about to be true but deep down in your mind.. you know. grin grin
Like the scum you are.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
Akinwale14:
At Least Dem Better Pass Polices And Sars,Dem No Dey Attack Anyhow If U No Fu*k Up
Unarmed Biafra citizens agitating for our freedom and Biafra restoration; now a fvck up?

When Biafrans will begin to retaliate against all these corrupt politicians and enemies of Biafraland, the AU and UN even the world will stand still.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by proudevil: 11:22pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
I thought our soldiers are IMMORTALS

abi na ontop IPOB dem dey form Jet Li and Van Damme?

this is why I don't pity those potopoto people...R.i.p to our galant soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 11:28pm On May 31, 2018
any Blood shed in Biafra land must revenge it cause in North, they killed innocent young promising man yesterday in cold blood not know tragedy awaits them today. karma is a bi+ch , even in warfare you don't shoot a surrendered enemy pointblank, merited Death , where is our python dancers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by willibounce1(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2018
Imagine boko haram killing soldiers. And useless govt will arrest some boko terrorists put them in jail for some months then claim they have repented, release them and give them amnesty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ademoladeji(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2018
My wish is for Boko Haram to take over all regions of this country if some lots so found joy in the demise of fellow Nigerians discharging their duties in the protection of harmless citizens.

An slowpoke wishes their souls rest in hell. Another saying BH did well.

It's quite unfortunate n pathetic how celebrate these menace.

These are not the teachings n practice of Christianity
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:29pm On May 31, 2018
Good for them

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by 41sabo(m): 11:31pm On May 31, 2018
rest in Peace my gallant men.

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 11:36pm On May 31, 2018
Eleniyan007:
Chai if to say 9ja get high tech gadget dy for avoid the ambush
unfortunately here's a zoo and the army aren't for war or terrorism. their primary function is either killing civilians or aiding Fulani herdsmen to do the dirty job lolssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 11:38pm On May 31, 2018
anibirelawal:
RIP to our gallant soldiers.

Boko boys and their sponsors, may you never no peace. you shall all meet your ends soon.
no let buhari hear it's kind prayers from you oo. so you don't want the old man to know peace in his grave? that's mischievous in lie Mohammed voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by mvem(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
5 ragged zombies / Technicians has been killed by the technically defeated terrorists.

They killed armless 2 Biafrans and now they lost 5 (5:2). Karma is a darling
..is it not funny that those killed might be Igbos (biafran) and not the hated Hausa.....have u thought of it
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 11:43pm On May 31, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

When will Nigeria buy the army the kind of guns U.S. army is using instead of wooden Ak47?

The BK terrorists are better armed, with better strategies based on my Msc thesis read research findings

Corruption won't let better equipment get to the troops at the theatre of operations. RiP to gallant, but under-armed soldiers! !
did I hear somebody say kwuruption under Mr integrity's watch. chai in mama peace voice
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by globexpo: 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
Boko Haram only attack soft targets. This the current status of Nigeria Army

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Effah-Attoe Is Dead, PDP National Woman Leader / Sidikat Motunrayo Adetoun Weds. Osinbajo, Sanusi At Awujale Daughter's Wedding / Port Harcourt Airport Named ‘Worst Airport In The World 2015' [Throwback]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.