Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (24889 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by anibirelawal(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Lightening:

Bokoharam is doing a good job avenging the killing of IPOB members. Karma at work.

You are enemy of the state.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Lightening: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
RIP to our gallant soldiers.

Boko boys and their sponsors, may you never no peace. you shall all meet your ends soon.

Bokoharam is unwittingly doing a good job avenging IPOB. Karma at work.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by godofuck231: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
I thought our soldiers are IMMORTALS

abi na ontop IPOB dem dey form Jet Li and Van Damme?

You need to go through Road safety training to realise what the military is like, people like you Na una de run away during gun fights
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by BininKingdom: 6:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Useless soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by NickD(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2018
buhariguy:
God bless the gallant soldiers for their sacrifice.

Before the end of this year, we must have crunch all the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of terrorist.
It's not only crunch, you will munch as well. Go and complete your classes in English before you come online spewing whatever gets into your head. Tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by godofuck231: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2018
conductorl8:
Just yesterday they killed an innocent man in Abia and hid his corpse in a refuse dump. God punish the Fraudgerian Army. Boko Haram no kill una well. Ndi Ala. grin grin grin

RIP KELVIN NNAMDI IKEMEH. Karma is already fighting your murderers.

Next time take the warning of an armed military man serious, there might be no second warning, igbos are fund of daring authority yet they cry foul, wolf and take to drama when the head is off
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nigeriadondie: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
No sympathy for the soldiers who takes delight in python dancing unarmed civilians to their painful and avoidable deaths
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by kense88: 6:53am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
RIP to our gallant soldiers.

Boko boys and their sponsors, may you never no peace. you shall all meet your ends soon.
Na your oga be there sponsor. By the way, this is a great news.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by fucktoto: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2018
RIP, gallant men.

but if not for the way boooohari has been pampering boko haram they wouldn't have gained much ground now. we have to heap all the blames on boooohari the foooolani terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2018
These soldiers are victims of those hungry powerseekers wouldn't stop at nothing in getting their desires fulfilled,they organized Sharia war to upturn one government and Boko Haram to topple the other now the bird has come home to roost but the most painful part is,our gallant soldiers and defenseless nigerians are their victims.Kudos to your gallantry!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Lightening: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

You are enemy of the state.

Friend of a failed state, good morning sir.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by hope4nigeria(m): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

Why are you all like this PMB has nothing to do with those boko boys.
OK! Like if the poor soldiers manage to arrest few of these attackers, after few months, buhari just wakeup and call them repentant boko haram , release/rehabilitate and pay them right? Continue.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Notasyouthink: 7:29am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=ademoladeji post=68068857][/quote]

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by osazeeblue01: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Buhari and APC are seriously working.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by oshe11: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
OneKinGuy:

One python, just one python can send 1000 of u fools running grin cheesy grin
I'm not even Igbo
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by olac21(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Omo things dey happen here ooo..see as people hate our military men!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Dagger111(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

When will Nigeria buy the army the kind of guns U.S. army is using instead of wooden Ak47?

The BK terrorists are better armed, with better strategies based on my Msc thesis read research findings

Corruption won't let better equipment get to the troops at the theatre of operations. RiP to gallant, but under-armed soldiers! !
Bro u will need a re-research again pls, who told u AK 47 is jst a wooden rifle? Av u ever seen d mentioned gun in action before? Even d US Army love AK 47 dan their very own M-16 cos of d effective range of AK-47. Maximum range is 1000m(1km) while minimum range is 300m compare to US Army M-16 which doesnt go far bt effective for CCB (Close Counter Battle). Alexander Kalachikov once said dat he regret d manufacturing of AK 47 cos d deadly weapon has caused alot harms. Pls do ur research again bro.... Ask for more if needed.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by donqx: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by kingsmaila(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Some of the dead soldiers may be Igbos so do not celebrate their dead as they are fighting to keep u and i and the whole country united and peaceful.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by orisa37: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2018
We are in a Democracy, so report the full identities of the Soldiers killed.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by don4real18(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
I thought our soldiers are IMMORTALS

abi na ontop IPOB dem dey form Jet Li and Van Damme?

In your mind, you feel that you are making sense but you a joke to humanity
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by OneKinGuy(m): 9:30am On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
I'm not even Igbo
see guilty conscience, who called igbo here
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by babaireti(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
5 ragged zombies / Technicians has been killed by the technically defeated terrorists.

They killed armless 2 Biafrans and now they lost 5 (5:2). Karma is a darling
Your ENGLISH said it all,go to school and be informed,RIP to our gallant Soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Xander85: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2018
mvem:
..is it not funny that those killed might be Igbos (biafran) and not the hated Hausa.....have u thought of it

Is it not funny that we don't give a shi/t? shocked

Any Igbo/Biafran killed up north by the bokos, while keeping quiet over the wickedness and brutality the fulani army is visiting on the kinsfolk down south...any such fool got their just desserts, and you won't get any tears coming from me! They can rot in hell for all i care! wink
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ekene247(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
olac21:
Omo things dey happen here ooo..see as people hate our military men!
It so painful that military that is most loved and respected people all over the world is so much hated by Nigeria citizens
This is simply because of the way they brutalize and kill unarmed civilians. An average Nigerian soldier does not know what rules of engagement is.
So naturally, Nigeria citizens fear the military instead of respect and rejoice at the news of their death.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by mvem(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Xander85:

Is it not funny that we don't give a shi/t? shocked

Any Igbo/Biafran killed up north by the bokos, while keeping quiet over the wickedness and brutality the fulani army is visiting on the kinsfolk down south...any such fool got their just desserts, and you won't get any tears coming from me! They can rot in hell for all i care! wink
...you cant talk otherwise as a soldier, u know the consequences
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by mvem(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2018
searchlight:
any body serving the zoo in any of the forces deserved to die. weda almajiri tuface afonjas or misguided igbos
...nawaoh...as if u don't know why many enter the force in Nigeria, just to make a living and feed the family....whether u agree or not the presence of the zoo forces are keeping u alife...blame the ones in the higher command, a soldier on the street is just a pawn with no choice
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Turantula(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Think am beginning to love these boko boys. Well done

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2018
5 Python dancers dead? I have no sympathy whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Turantula(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
kingsmaila:
Some of the dead soldiers may be Igbos so do not celebrate their dead as they are fighting to keep u and i and the whole country united and peaceful.
Am celebrating their death with a bottle of choice wine. Come and beat me nah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by CioAngels(f): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
conductorl8:

May their souls rest in hell, especially the moozlems among them.
What if he was shot by Christian soldiers?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by shizzle1: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
searchlight:
but truth be told when ever Nigeria army are killed I'm always overwhelmed by Joy. I pray and crave for such news. that's my religious believe. kikikikikikikiki
gringringrin I also share in your religious believe. This one sweet me die gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Rev. Fr. Vitus Borogo In Kaduna (Pictures) / Herdsmen Attack: How Nigerian Newspapers Mislead Readers With Foreign Photos / Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.