Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (25095 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by HomeOfMe(f): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE? ARGUMENT:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night. Please WHO OWNS A MAN?
Husband and wife can go their separate ways in future,but the mother remains till death.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Adejoncy01(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
To Hit The Nail On The Head;

Someone who truly owns you will LOVE you!

Sometimes ago, while I was on the farm with my mum, herdsmen came chasing me with cutlass just because I pursue their cattle from the crops

my mum practically knelt down to exchange her life for mine, despite the fact that she has other children apart from me!

"And what manner of love is this? that a friend laid down its life for another?"

Now, I leave you to answer this question; If I was with my wife that day, do you think she will go to that extent?Yes, your guess is as good as mine.

Its because she's not my real owner, thats why she can't love me to that extent!
I rest my case!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Strikethem: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't know why none of my post have been move to front page since i registered nl
grin Go wash your hand with Dudu osun.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Automatic3444(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
if you are not married and u gave ur opinion U ARE A GOAT..WHAT DO U KNW ABOUT WIFY & MOTHER DAT IS HOW U GUYS FAIL EXAM.... WHAT GOD HAS JOIN TOGETHER LET NO MAN PUT WHAT?.... SOME QUESTION ARE NOT MET FOR EVERYBODY.... SOME OLOFOFO HERE WILL ALWAYS DISPLAY THEIR ATTITUDE
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by tech18: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mhmmm,is man a property that can be owned?
Mother first before wife
Reason

1. Mother hold you in her womb for 9 months of pains upon pain,hardship upon hardship, illness upon illness. Sometimes she has to undergo surgery before she deliver. Some die in that process
2. Wife can be changed, mother cannot be changed
3. Mum brought you up since when you were an infant. You urinate and defecate on her back and mattress/mat.
4.Mum was there for you while were nobody,is there for you today and will be there for you anyway provided she is alive. Unlike wife when your afflicted by a calamity or an illness there us high tendency that she will find her square root and find another ATM(man)
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Automatic3444(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
if you are not married and u gave ur opinion U ARE A GOAT..WHAT DO U KNW ABOUT WIFY & MOTHER DAT IS HOW U GUYS FAIL EXAM.... .... SOME OLOFOFO HERE WILL ALWAYS DISPLAY THEIR ATTITUDE
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Lexusgs430: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
mxpinky:

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night. Please WHO OWNS A MAN?

The man owns himself.......
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Reeses: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
My mother comes first before my girl.

My girlfriend can be replaced but my mother cant be replaced

Mama wey carry you for 9 months deserves all the accolades in the world .
Poop African mentality Your wife comes first dumbie ..your mom is married to your dad ..grow some sense

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Pavarottii(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
I wasn't talking to you, used u to do example

I was talking to people that have sense
Seems u don't know what my own mother has gone through cos of me, please don't me cry dis night. I don't know about ur mum. But it doesn't mean that nun will come Nd share roof with my wife oooo.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by GRACEGLORY: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2018
mxpinky:

Neither you, nor the mother, for the man's no property.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 02, 2018
OP if you're having pains during sex, then you might have std. or maybe a psycho-sexual ailment that afflicts women known as Vaginismus
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by AkellyuComedy: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2018
President Buhari signs 'Not Too Young To Run Bill', asks 'can I ask you to postpone your campaigns till after the 2019?' Read-more>>> http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/05/president-buhari-signs-not-newstoo.html
[img]https://3.bp..com/-I3TWijQgHsc/WxBaPqQmShI/AAAAAAAAA_g/k8FpRzmCSFQ-D1KwR2JoB1B6Np4kgPSVwCLcBGAs/s1600/5b102b0fab898.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Mypeople2(m): 1:16am On Jun 02, 2018
My people, none of them owns the man. It is the father that owns the man . That is why the man bears the father's surname
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 02, 2018
You're never going to take a mommy's boy from his momma so why not just share him. The wife usually gets most of his time and affection.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by general111(m): 3:11am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this
it is only a child that will say otherwise sir.. A wife is different from a mother, in fact, your wife is now your mother..
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by pussyeater(m): 3:29am On Jun 02, 2018
Hehe
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by pussyeater(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2018
tech18:
Mhmmm,is man a property that can be owned?
Mother first before wife
Reason

1. Mother hold you in her womb for 9 months of pains upon pain,hardship upon hardship, illness upon illness. Sometimes she has to undergo surgery before she deliver. Some die in that process
2. Wife can be changed, mother cannot be changed
3. Mum brought you up since when you were an infant. You urinate and defecate on her back and mattress/mat.
4.Mum was there for you while were nobody,is there for you today and will be there for you anyway provided she is alive. Unlike wife when your afflicted by a calamity or an illness there us high tendency that she will find her square root and find another ATM(man)
Ode!... African mentality!!! Your wife comes first dense... Your mom is married to your dad... grow some sense, buy some sense, rent some sense, borrow some sense, which ever way, make sure you look for some sense grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Mouthgag: 3:39am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:

Your fuckìng problem

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by miqos02(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2018
The MAN owns HIMSELF
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 02, 2018
The days of slavery are long past...nowadays if you claim to own another person....
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by austyn0(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

"A prophet is honored everywhere except in his own hometown and among his relatives and his own family." (Mark 6:4)
HAAHAAHA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by pussyeater(m): 3:40am On Jun 02, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

That's your opinion , don't force it down on me please
Why you con dey flaunt you babe wen get belle instead of your mom on NL?
Mr man go and look for sense and gerrarrahia grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Jman06(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2018
The one who had the chance to abort the man as a foetus but decided to keep him -- the mother!!!
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mindsetshift: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2018
mxpinky:

please when a man stays between the legs of his wife does it being pain or pleasure?

Before you answer... Think very well
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2018
E be like say nairaland na newbies full am now.. This is old post na. I read this particular thread about two years ago
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Omaresh(f): 4:31am On Jun 02, 2018
No one owns a man. Full stop
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by spookydee(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by omojeesu(m): 5:00am On Jun 02, 2018
mxpinky:

Both.
Son to mother.
Husband to wife.
And there is no overlap....
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:16am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this
Ignorance at its peak! No sane mind would expect this comment from someone of your age. It's obvious that you don't really know anything about whom a mother is.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:21am On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
A man isn't an article that someone should own so women should stop saying this I own him, you don't. In my opinion, that a man is married doesn't necessarily mean his mother should be overlooked. The wife isn't more important than the mother, both of them are. Treat both right as it's said a man would treat a woman how best he treats his mum.
On normal grounds, the mother still should be giving priority over the wife. You'll understand this when you might have nurtured your son till he becomes old enough to have a home.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

The Bible Says "and Therefore Shall A Man Leave His Father And Mother and Cling To His Wife And They Shall become One Flesh"...

The Bible Also Says "a Man's Body Belongs To His Wife And So Does The wife"...

When I Am Married My Wife And Children Come First... Your Mother Doesnt Own You Anymore...

Your Wife Owns You And You Own Her...
Eh!?
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Harfisco(m): 5:30am On Jun 02, 2018
a man owns himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.