Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (25094 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by tech18: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2018
pussyeater:

Ode!... African mentality!!! Your wife comes first dense... Your mom is married to your dad... grow some sense, buy some sense, rent some sense, borrow some sense, which ever way, make sure you look for some sense grin
From your username ,it is very clear you need to buy and installed new brain from Amazon....you need brain upgrade.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by losom(f): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2018
I don’t understand the reason for this comparison! For goodness sake there’s a reason why your mother is your mother and your wife is your wife. Both of them play very vital but different roles in your life. If we understand the concept and purpose of marriage, then we know that there are intricate things we can only share with our wife because she’s now one with you. You can also share intricate things with your mum but we all now that at the end we should be taking care of her and not disturbing her with life issues. We are different people so my opinion my differ from yours
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by angelacj: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2018
Many mother in laws are really bossing their daughter's around and in most marriage problems always come from mother inlaw's if you see hubby and wife living by their selves them hardly have problems, but under the same roof with her mother inlaw's every blessed day fault must come out
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by anataala: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2018
His Mother, if my mother ask me to send my wife away I would not have a second taught about it No body can replace my mother. The issue of compasirising those not arise here, my wife should go and pack well.quote author=mxpinky post=68087393]WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN? HIS MOTHER OR WIFE? ARGUMENT:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months.

{Wife} - He was only 3.5kg then, so what's the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night. Please WHO OWNS A MAN?[/quote]
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by anataala: 6:10am On Jun 02, 2018
His Mother, if my mother ask me to send my wife away I would not have a second taught about it No body can replace my mother. The issue of compasirising those not arise here, my wife should go and pack well
tech18:
From your username ,it is very clear you need to buy and installed new brain from Amazon....you need brain upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by GALATICOS3015(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2018
BOTH!
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Dayvdblake: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Still on Still....
Na God get man...
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by princeadams11: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this
Bro, almost every woman takes her father and mother as her priority and her husband comes second. Be wise
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Purenaija(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2018
Ladies/wives treat your mother-in-law the same way you want to be treated when you become a mother-in-law.
Fear law of karma.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't know why none of my post have been move to front page since i registered nl
Ki ki ki ki ki......
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2018
Adasun:
Did da wife just said he stayed between her legs every night and she scream in pain

Like seriously,pain or pleasure? grin
Did the wife just say? ...she screams... [ Don't forget to thank me ]
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Swaggzkid: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
I wasn't talking to you, used u to do example

I was talking to people that have sense
Damn! That was hard! hahahahhah.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by VagileVictor(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
I am fully married and either my mother or my wife can claim to own me because we are family and in a well coordinated family, there is no prioritization of motherhood or it's equivalent relation.

I can't deny the fact that my mother carried me for nine months and I sucked her breast for how long God knows but the day I married my wife, ownership or access to the kitchen, room etc changed and it's only a foolish mother will want to contend with the truth she never allowed her mother in-law to do to her or will not want to hear her daughter complain to her about.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by newtral01(f): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2018
God bless you...mother's are very important no doubt but the moment you are married, your wife comes first ..even the holy book back it up by saying a man shd leave his father/mother and cleave unto his wife, her happiness and well-being is paramount
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IMASTEX: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
What is the point of claiming ownership right. Is the man now a company? The both of them should be loved and taking good care of.

Women with jealousy self.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Youngjohnosas: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2018
when i sit down and carefully analyse all the pains and suffering my mum has gone through as a single parent just to c my siblings and I become successful in life,its obvious she is irreplaceable...these days some ladies want to own their men they even pray for their mother in law to die even before getting married to their son cos they see d mothers as competitors....my mum loves his children and want us to b happy so she won't directly interfere in our private life. all she wants is a good wife and a good home for his children.the argument as to owns a man is irrelevant.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Mruwa1(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2018
wife can replace r husband anytime any day while a mother can never replace are child .... if u brk ur mom's heart she go forgive and forget but wife if she forgive u she go they count am follow u
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by sammirano: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

That's your opinion , don't force it down on me please

Help us tell him oo. Mother always..her love is heavenly
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by sweetv(f): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2018
iamJ:
wife first, your mother has ur father, she has enjoyed your father and has lived her life as someone priority, don't allow her to make ur wife frustrated, ur wife is the mother of your home, beta be devoted to her

An old man told me this, if your wife should prioritize her father over u, how will u feel? Make una dey get sense, na 2018 be this
God bless you big for me...chop kiss joor
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IamPlato(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2018
merxi55:
our sense ehh carry weight... You deserve some credits jare... I wuda tuh nau kiss

wink
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by sweetv(f): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2018
newtral01:
God bless you...mother's are very important no doubt but the moment you are married, your wife comes first ..even the holy book back it up by saying a man shd leave his father/mother and cleave unto his wife, her happiness and well-being is paramount
remain bless
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Kaybaba5(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2018
My mother owns me not my wife ,wife is like something we borrow and can go at anytime...
But
Orisa bi iya kosi
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IamPlato(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

This is one of the problems I have with some christians who misundertand simple biblical verses.
The verses are talking about responsibility NOT love and respect.
A man shall be responsible and take care of his wife,but his mum can NEVER be replaced.
Imagine a woman who watched you grow tendered and cared for you,and because a womanproclaims to love becomes the one you place above in terms love and respect.
I am not saying you can't love your wife since it is a something else,but comparing both is biggest abomination one can think of.
A wife may decide to seek a divorce from you because of one stupid reason or the other,but your mum?
she will never,In fact, impossicant!
Then how do you compare?
There is no basis to it.

Answer This!

How Would You Feel If Your Wife takes Her Father As Much Importance Than Yourself

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Patrinus: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Mans not a property!
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by kabnafs(m): 8:35am On Jun 02, 2018
the wife
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2018
People are mistaking wife for girlfriend. It is not the same.

Once you get married, your wife becomes your mother. She takes care of you as a full grown man and takes all your bullshiit.

She has more rights over you than your mum. When my MIL visits, she takes permission from me to enter my kitchen especially. Because she knows it is more of my house than hers even if it is her son's house.

Men that still always run to their mums and put her first before their wives usually have problems in their marriage.

Love your mother and take care of her but she doesn't come before your wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Max24: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2018
seniormallam:
The mother until he's married, once married the mother should park well
So after the mother had invested herself ,morally and financially, one small girl comes over to take the shine and glory over the man ? In most cases the mother invests in the boy but the wife comes to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Answer This!

How Would You Feel If Your Wife takes Her Father As Much Importance Than Yourself

And you think comparing fathers to husband will answer your question?
Let's stop this everything appears black and white syndrome.
My mother is still incomparable to any body even my father,but it does not mean I can disrespct my dad.
Like I said,the fathers care less about what goes on with their daughters in their husband's houses except some very few exceptions but on the whole,fathers tend to be relieved when their daughters are with a man(the husband to their daughter) they trust.

This question is better answered by a woman.

But in Islaam,the husband should be respected more, and as for the love it depends on the woman in question and her relationship with her father defines how she lovs and who she loves more.
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by khiaa(f): 9:23am On Jun 02, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
this is interesting. the wife gave some solid points but at the end of the day, the mom still owns the child. he can change his wife a million times but he can never replace his mama.

Wrong, the scriptures say to cleave unto your wife, besides no one owns a man but himself, only little boys are own by their mothers. undecided
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by mxpinky: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2018
IamFreedom:

Cause your post are handicapped, they ain't move front

Try writing on more important topics ¿ and you will see the diff cheesy
you re the handicap one yourself now because my post is on fp
Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2018
Max24:
So after the mother had invested herself ,morally and financially, one small girl comes over to take the shine and glory over the man ? In most cases the mother invests in the boy but the wife comes to enjoy.

This small girl will also give birth and invest in her own son and another small girl will come and marry him too.

That's why "they" always say we should not let the children take the place of our husband...focusing so muchon the kids and neglecting the relationship with spouse.

The children will eventually grow up and go and live their own lives and you will fall back on your husband and continue your love. The one that is more attached to her children will keep interfering in their lives and going there everytime

3 Likes

Re: Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
khiaa:

Wrong, the scriptures say to cleave unto your wife, besides no one owns a man but himself, only little boys are own by their mothers. undecided
since we are going into the scriptures, mine says paradise is at the feet of the mother(one of the easy route to paradise is through honoring your mother). how can i then chose my wife over her although that dont mean the wife is worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? / 6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.