Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted (32344 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=68120784]

Make me sef gbadun dis ya complexion nau hajiya. grin

I check my email every 2hrs and 30mins, ...I don abandon everything sef and i sit by computer all day long waiting for ya mail. E no arrive. cool

Babaramota how is lamidi? I did reply to your mail. Eku oungbe sir
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by emeijeh(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
lexy2014:
my brother d thing tire me. As u talk na im I take reason am. Let's just say na leg dem de save but that one no mean say make dem no use their brain pass ball well

Me just see this one for IG so

Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by lexy2014: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
emeijeh:

Me just see this one for IG so
that guy na bad guy
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by pemiakd: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
Simple wedding gown, no noise making like some pple.

Everything on her is simple

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Brush1: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Throwback:
Love is truly blind.

No woman is ugly where there is love.

The boxer shoulders and dry chest is an eyesore that should have been covered in such holy place.

You just made me let out such laughter. But, you are politely mean, though.
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by BabaRamota1980: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68120869][/quote]

Bawo ni hajiya. Lamidi and Ramota dey do well jare.

Soon as you spoke email dropped. grin. Bring me to Riyadh so you can teach me Arabic
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=68122406]

Bawo ni hajiya. Lamidi and Ramota dey do well jare.

Soon as you spoke email dropped. grin. Bring me to Riyadh so you can teach me Arabic

Lol. I don't speak Arabic well o
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Goddyj(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
This is good

Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Tobyarab(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Make me sef gbadun dis ya complexion nau hajiya. grin

I check my email every 2hrs and 30mins, ...I don abandon everything sef and i sit by computer all day long waiting for ya mail. E no arrive. cool
Omo,get up and go look for job. That ship has sailed.
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Sterope(f): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
Are you blind?
Throwback:
Love is truly blind.

The boxer shoulders and dry chest is an eyesore that should have been covered in such holy place.
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Throwback: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Sterope:
Are you blind?

Have you now seen the exposed boxer shoulders and dry chest that is an eyesore?

Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by bionixs: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Throwback:
Love is truly blind.

let me see the most beautiful girl in your entire family. even extended
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by BabaRamota1980: 4:30am On Jun 03, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Me I also need an oyibo husband abeg

I go find you oyibo man but you go first retain my service. grin
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by NonsoWow: 6:00am On Jun 03, 2018
Her dressing is dissappointing to say the least. Something else that doesn't add up is that neither of her parents are as dark skinned as her...unless one of them bleached
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Sterope(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
When you have a baby girl that is half as gorgeous as she is, half as smart as she is and half as successful as she is...then you can talk

Throwback:

Have you now seen the exposed boxer shoulders and dry chest that is an eyesore?
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by Sterope(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
That was what she wanted. It is her wedding day after all.

She is borne out of two people.Two people who were also products of many genrations. Her complexion could habe been from an aunt or a grandma or an uncle.

Biology is a very interesting subject.

NonsoWow:
Her dressing is dissappointing to say the least. Something else that doesn't add up is that neither of her parents are as dark skinned as her...unless one of them bleached
Re: Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted by DanielsParker(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Me I also need an oyibo husband abeg

KhaleesiAdaz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.