Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Is It That All Ladies Are After Emoney's Money Check The Screen Shot ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That All Ladies Are After Emoney's Money Check The Screen Shot ... (469 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That All Ladies Are After Emoney's Money Check The Screen Shot ... by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
I wonder why ladies don't want to struggle or strive for working independently in order to make Money .. just to be looking for wealthy man.. imagine because team emoney said on Instagram they should echo bless me ... and drop their account details... ladies shaa and they will be forming stupid high class level on which they are not only packaging... like one I met told me I should take her to mega chicken with out even bleeping her just like that...ole buruku iboyonchi

(1) (Reply)

Italian Police Arrest HIV Positive Man After Infecting Over 200 People (photos) / Turning A Breakup Into A Positive Experience / Man Sneaks Into Lady’s Room For Sex, Charged For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.