Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy (29483 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Please Can Playing (white Paper) At Bet9ja Affect My 21days Prayer And Fasting? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by koboko69: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
After reading this I know why boko haram is disgracing our military and soldiers only know how to beat civilians. Talk about misplaced priorities

Civilians are mostly the one doing master program in NDA
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by koboko69: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ghost01:
You don't have to be a military man to enrol for a Master's Degree at the NDA.

And that right there is a seminar paper I'd like to read!

U beat me to this. In fact masters students are mostly civilians

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
koboko69:

Civilians are mostly the one doing master program in NDA
Ghost01:
You don't have to be a military man to enrol for a Master's Degree at the NDA.

And that right there is a seminar paper I'd like to read!
Ok it's not only military people. I just thought this was why most of our soldiers are not soldiers
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by AreaFada2: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Funny stuff. grin cheesy
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by phranklyn92(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Narldon:

What exactly is your point?

ehn?! I tire o sad undecided
Some peeps will just come here an be typing trash!!!
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Outofsync(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
At least he's being original
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Holocene(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
If this is a master degree project....then we still have a long way to go in our educational system in nigeria....The english de make me fear

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by dadada98: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by pawesome(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
trapQ:
Your younger brother is the real MVP. He is passionate about his dreams. Anyone who isn't passionate about whatever he finds himself doing can never excel at it.
mehn dts y I keep buying jamb form for him every year and d NDA registration....just hope he gets d interview dis year
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by dadada98: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Idrismusty97(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:
See the traffic, I wonder if this crap hit FP? If you think I'm going to zoom in and squint to read this nonsense then you are on a long one grin
Slay queen spotted.
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by adorable29(f): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wait o, Is this a MASTERS DEGREE project from the NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY or a local comedian rough sketch work. Are this the people supposed to be the security guarding us from Alqueda and book haram? shocked undecided

So what if a girl likes to look good and trendy. Isn't that their nature? Even guys like to baff up and take pictures and post.
Is this how to solve the issue of Fulani herdsmen butchering families and vulnerable kids?

1 Like

Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
adorable29:
Wait o, Is this a MASTERS DEGREE project from the NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY or a local comedian rough sketch work. Are this the people supposed to be the security guarding us from Alqueda and book haram? shocked undecided

So what if a girl likes to look good and trendy. Isn't that their nature? Even guys like to baff up and take pictures and post.
Is this how to solve the issue of Fulani herdsmen butchering families and vulnerable kids?
Stop disgracing yourself on social media, you don't need to be in d military before you enroll for a Master degree at NDA..Most of their master students are civillians like you Aunty.. save your sweat for another day.. I know the project stuff really touched u.. just yake heart
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by ATTITUDE2: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
funny how this syndrome have eating deep into the psych of any average slayqueen wannabe.
to take a common passport snap, u see then automatically bending their head like crayfish.
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by ovcwality(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Yes o

its energy is come with bleeding katsina, bending beast.
wat is bleeding katsina?
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Acepen(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
salvation101:
Lol
wetin Jehover Witness Do U Na? Lol
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2018
Acepen:
wetin Jehover Witness Do U Na? Lol
them dey crase ni. Cos I disprove their doctrines them start to open muniker to stalk me and intimidate me. They are evil
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Acepen(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
them dey crase ni. Cos I disprove their doctrines them start to open muniker to stalk me and intimidate me. They are evil
the Annoying Part B Say, If U No Want, Them Go Still Wan Pressure U To Accept Them.
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Acepen:
the Annoying Part B Say, If U No Want, Them Go Still Wan Pressure U To Accept Them.
i dey tell you. That their organization na fraud. Dey are taught to believe dat God only speaks through 8 white men in New York. No African, no Latino, no Indian,no Asian as if God na racist. Dey also wish everyone death cause dey believe its only those who identifies with their organization dat will b spared from a coming destruction grin
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by Acepen(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
salvation101:
i dey tell you. That their organization na fraud. Dey are taught to believe dat God only speaks through 8 white men in New York. No African, no Latino, no Indian,no Asian as if God na racist. Dey also wish everyone death cause dey believe its only those who identifies with their organization dat will b spared from a coming destruction grin
most Christain OrganizationS Are So Narcissistic, Asin The Are The Only Ones God Identifies With.
Re: "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy by adorable29(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gbogbolet:

Stop disgracing yourself on social media, you don't need to be in d military before you enroll for a Master degree at NDA..Most of their master students are civillians like you Aunty.. save your sweat for another day.. I know the project stuff really touched u.. just yake heart

You are a ma.d f.oo.l. It probably touched your mothers and sisters but definitely not me. You spell so bad so it is obvious you are never going to be qualified for a Masters degrees. That is what should be bothering you and not what another knows about NDA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Man Blows Trumpet For His Fiancee As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.