Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (44799 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by cutieme(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
Is it ever possible to truly love multiple women at the same time?
Yea na
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Seun360(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
A Strong/Real man.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Superman30(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
you can't understand because you are not a man!
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by cutieme(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..cheesy If they do how is it possible to be with more than one at a time?

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Men hardly ever willing love smiley
Come unto me and I shall love u deeply.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by cutieme(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A man can love deeply than a woman
Rightly said.Pls can I know u better?
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
Men have more capacity to love than women..even the Bible charged men to love but it didn’t tell women to do so...
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by classikbill(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
yeah they do love.
God bless you..
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by MrCuteking(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Toto no sweet
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by vivypretty(f): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
how many hearts does he have

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DabuIIIT: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
dukeprince50:
very true
woman wrapper grin
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Handsomebeast(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Awusa men dey enjoy o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Hamnas(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]i feel u dude
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DabuIIIT: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Zulas83: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
Airtel bondho Sim offer 2018. Airtel Sim inactive user now can get an amazing offer. Airtel prepaid bondho Sim offer eligible customer now can get 20 GB (10GB FB & 10GBRegular) Data bonus validity 10 days and special call rates with 30 days. If you are eligible for this offer follow this and enjoy Airtel Reactivation Offer. This offer can get prepaid bondho Sim user.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
All of his heart? cheesy

The man is a genius cheesy

I tell you my sister!
But what could be better than aving these beautiful damsels by his side instead of some mistress outside he treats like a rented property.
He is indeed a GENIUS.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by yommygift15: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Radarada

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by cococandy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ode

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do men Love? cheesy

No man loves you I guess
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

really!?

Abeg nor answer that mumu. Many on nairaland are mad few are roaming the streets.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by olu690(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Original one, special one, authentic one. I think he is only interested in the original one. the rest na play he dey play with them.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Jabioro: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Troubling brewed centre.What is undernearth the cloth is more what people see...two against one.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

No man loves you I guess
Its a guess work you will never find answers to cheesy
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Samsimple(m): 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
<(")
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Viergeachar:

It's men who love. Women don't!
Discuss!
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

It's not even possible to love one woman.
There is nothing like love, just that our brain chemicals is addicted to a particular thing
Am addicted to you is better
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Its a guess work you will never find answers to cheesy

I have the answer from your first post
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Bosun13: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Many men with one wife are surfering but when someone with two or three wifes give glory to God for thr life ..u ll see ppl that can't control thr one wife here critisizing person that living with thr two wife in peace here on nairaland ..... Can we all use d same lifestyle?..NO! ... Bt y are we condeming ppl with 2wifes when you that marry one can't be happy with one you have..abeg leave polygamist alone as far as they happy with it.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I have the answer from your first post
Sadly your answer lives and dies within you cheesy
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
As for me and my guys we must marry more than 6 wifes
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
ezeegolimited30:
As for me and my guys we must marry more than 6 wifes
If you can't spell *Wives* correctly how do you intend to manage six of them? cheesy
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by chuksohams(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
70$ btc available paxful wallet @365/$ even negotiable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.