Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (44798 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sadly your answers lives and dies within you cheesy

Dont be equivocal, you made ur point clear in the first post
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Dont be equivocal, you made ur point clear in the first post
If you think so,who am I to suggest otherwise? cheesy
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
If you think so,who am I to suggest otherwise? cheesy

Odaa ngbayen
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Phil57(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Holy cow..

Check Profile for Ur reliable mtn data @cheaper rate
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..cheesy If they do how is it possible to be with more than one at a time?

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Men hardly ever willing love smiley
you don suffer from bad boys
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
bamidelee:
you don suffer from bad boys
If you think so smiley
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
If you think so smiley
na so e be Pele aburo
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by vicben27(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
an average northern muslim man's problem is how to accumulate wivies and fucck. they rely on local herbs for strength. not minding that they will still have 72 virgins to disvirgin in the after life. for them life is all about drilling the soft honey well. stupid mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
AntiPonzihater:

You must have dated a real man. Thank him for not disgracing us.

Airtimex where are you?you thought me how to love ooooh lol
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
cutieme:
Rightly said.Pls can I know u better?

No am island ghost oooh
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
DabuIIIT:

baby

cool

Sweetie pie
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by fpeter(f): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ndi Uchu!
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DabuIIIT: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
u are so stupid, calling u an idiot is an insult to ur glory
mental grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by cutieme(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

No am island ghost oooh
OK ooo,go front.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Emerituz(m): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

It's not even possible to love one woman.
So why don't you pretend as if you can love 10 at a time
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Iscoalarcon: 12:45am On Jun 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do men Love? cheesy
yes I love my mom, family Kai in fact all sons and daughters of Adam
Take kiss from me y'all Adam pikins kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by imitateMe(m): 1:10am On Jun 04, 2018
hadduni:
Is it ever possible to truly love multiple women at the same time?
Very possible for a man.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by ojlifa: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2018
first of all love is a continuous process meaning you can only declare love at the end of the road,as for been with more than one woman,simply ask yourself how women cope with multiple boyfriends.as for the reasons you stated above those are same reasons women stay with men.in conclusion men are better lovers than women.women are mostly driven by motives .

MariaLavina:

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DabuIIIT: 6:35am On Jun 04, 2018
dukeprince50:
not even rumours can do justice to ur level of stupidity. ur are stupid beyond words
he had to put on white for some illumination HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by SmallSimba: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
gabazin080:
this one na mumu. he loves none of them.
if you loved someone, u won't even think of dating another

Nonsense. "If you love your firstborn, you can't even get a second child." Who is the mumu?

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Caseless: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A man can love deeply than a woman
I thought women love more.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Caseless: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
SmallSimba:

Nonsense. "If you love your firstborn, you can't even get a second child." Who is the mumu?

Answer: gabazin080
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by AntiPonzihater: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

The name don fall out cheesy
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by mustafa006: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The man dick don suffer inside smelling kpekuses.
Issit your on dick
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by druxy(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2018
MariaLavina:

in case you don't know, you just analysed the psychological concept behind the word "love"...so...
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by druxy(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2018
AntiPonzihater:

The name don fall out cheesy

Don't say that again ooooh.....his the love of my life
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Airtimex(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Mummy, am glad you are now loving kiss
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by omojesu202(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:

It's not even possible to love one woman.

it is very possible...
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Airtimex:

Mummy, am glad you are now loving kiss

LOL na only you i go love ooooh

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Airtimex(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

LOL na only you i go love ooooh

I am very glad happy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.