Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (56809 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by tunary(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
How can they arrest an incumbent senate president what happened to the immunity around him
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, The GEJ that put Governor Amaechi under House Arrest then? The one that wanted to impeach Amaechi with 5 House members out of 32?

Are you an ipob yoot?
The FLAWLESS AMECHI , sorry the cash cow of PMB and APC.
SHAME ON YOU FOR DEFENDING EVIL AND SELLING YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS BECAUSE OF LITTLE MONEY YOU CAN EASILY MAKE WITHIN SOME HOURS.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Boyooosa(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...
You have valid points tho but understand that personal interest supercedes all aforementioned guesses of urs.
Anyway, it might be a case of implication but my greatest concern should be that, the accused might have used the suspects for some criminally motivated missions at points in time, may be karma is a biach as popularly used.
Think about it!
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Baroba(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerian police is as corrupt as the come, it makes it hard believing anything they say.. This is a case of dictator Buhari using state apparatus to hunt perceived enemies.. Nothing new here, a throw back to Buhari of 1984..

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrMcJay:

You don't get the point. He won't be jailed but he'll be kept "busy".

You get my drift?
I know what you mean, but it won't affect his political base nor will he lose his senate seat. I know many people see Saraki as one powerful enemy of Buhari but I think his power does not extend beyond Kwara as he cannot influence the election of any other state.
Without him losing the senate president seat nothing would have been achieved.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Automatic3444(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
mr transmission could not investigate how did yusuf got 55 million to buy powerbike, it will take ten years to investigate the invading of the national assemble... What a country...how do we get here..sarki said they are trying to framed him up it happen... Just the same way deputy senate president raise alarm over planting of money in his Abuja house and it happen days later ... Shame on buhari shame on apc

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by mavinc4u(f): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, The GEJ that put Governor Amaechi under House Arrest then? The one that wanted to impeach Amaechi with 5 House members out of 32?

Are you an ipob yoot?

Why ipob yoot why not fulani herdsmen?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SexytorresE(f): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Karma is bitch
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SexytorresE(f): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
SexytorresE:
Karma is bitch
but IG yusuf should know that "no champion forever"
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by bjnice(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
Under the leadership of president BUHARI as president and ibrahim idris as police IG, nobody is above the law.

For ur mind abi ?
the following are above the law under the specific name u mentioned:

1) The herdsmen that our president has defended time without number, even when their leaders claim responsibility for their murderous attacks
2) Chief of staff to the President. Abba Kyari, in case u might have forgotten, he collected the sum of 500Milion from MTN without a specific purpose only for him to turn up to say he took the money to support the forth coming election in Edo state back then. Neither buhari or Idris arrest him.
3) The above name u mentioned are equally above the law because they have flout our law time without number

4) Mr badru of NNPC is also above the law, because he literally award contract without recourse to the board of NNPC and claim Mr President that was sick and doesn't have presidential power as at that time since he has transmitted his authority to osinbajo gave his approval.

Abeg i have lost count.

u see this government is only sustain by lies and hype, don't make attempt to criticise them or point there attention to the wrong in the country, otherwise u have questions to answer. I don't support criminality but this case against Saraki is purely politically motivated maybe to cage him to submission.

Time will tell, their next target knows himself, don't be surprised if Dogara is frame up tomorrow sha.
our musicians falz the bad guy will soon bin summon.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by alen4smith(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

PMB was voted in to correct the wrongs of the previous administration, why are you quick to bring the past failure in, let’s call a spade a spade.... we need good governance, we are tired of the intimidation and shambolic governance
stop using JEG as a reference then jeg was not close to a saint his political vendetta is worse than what we are withnessing now
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by alen4smith(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hector09:
say what u knw, cus i am frm river state, amaechi is frm dsame place with me, so stop talking gibberish
you have not said anything young man
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SirBunky85(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...
why does a two time governor kil to become a senator?
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by AroleOduduwa(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
GoodMuyis:

The lesson you should learn is to stop using GEJ as good example of governance
Who said anything about good governance here, read my post again

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
MPESA:

I can't trust any Nigeria politician but in this Saraki matter , I believed he can't do it in his own state he once leads .PMB and IGP just want to stress him of which they will surely fails .

Look ! One of the so called persecuted's followers on twitter and facebook. He/She can barely express themself.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Born2Breed(f): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
This witch hunt movie is gonna be interesting.

Just waiting to see how it's all gonna play out.

Saraki 0 Vs Buhari 0
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hector09:
say what u knw, cus i am frm river state, amaechi is frm dsame place with me, so stop talking gibberish
just shut it already.didnt gej try to impeach rotimi with less dan two 2/3 of the assembly members?if not for the loyalty of members like chidi lyoid and amaechi's bravery,gej would've removed amaechi same way he did to nyako.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Yankee101: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Chaos. Ingredients for a coup. Power by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by emmaitive(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
And he refused to give aproval for herdsmen arrest...dnt worry we shall see in 2019

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by GuntersChain(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
all this melodrama is just for one thing 2019.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by CSTR1003: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
The power tussle is real, Buhari should choose his battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go. We need good governance not what we are witnessing today.

NB- one tree doesn’t make a forest
As a common citizen, it is hard not to like this.

If saraki is arrested and convicted, this would set a precedent for the future that nobody is above the law, and even the Senate president has no immunity from the law if found guilty.

It could be revolutionary in our national history. A victory for the rule of law and accountability.

I just hope Buhari does not compromise and disappoint us all. He is used to that anyway.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
MPESA:

The FLAWLESS AMECHI , sorry the cash cow of PMB and APC.
SHAME ON YOU FOR DEFENDING EVIL AND SELLING YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS BECAUSE OF LITTLE MONEY YOU CAN EASILY MAKE WITHIN SOME HOURS.
this your turanci ..

Could you please use your mother tongue?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7181892_odega_jpeg3467e8059404d85ffc00c46526f4191e
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by emmaitive(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
And he refused to give aproval for herdsmen arrest...dnt worry we shall see in 2019 sadAnd he refused to give aproval for herdsmen arrest...dnt worry we shall see in 2019
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by giles14(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
afroniger:
If Saraki's hands are clean then he shouldn't be afraid, in that case it should be no shaking for him and he will be vindicated eventually. Let's see how it goes.
it baffles me how some people think .

so because one of the operational vehicle of the robbers/cults bears saraki he is now their sponsor.

IG we all so need report on the result of fulani killings in beune ,the deadly kidnappers along Kaduna abuja road, and the rustlers in zamfara.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by CSTR1003: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Automatic3444:
mr transmission could not investigate how did yusuf got 55 million to buy powerbike, it will take ten years to investigate the invading of the national assemble... What a country...how do we get here..sarki said they are trying to framed him up it happen... Just the same way deputy senate president raise alarm over planting of money in his Abuja house and it happen days later ... Shame on buhari shame on apc
Saraki is not powerless.

He is wealthy as fucck and has access to the best lawyers money can buy.
He is not a David in a Goliath story.

The best we can hope is for the police and the Senate president to go at each other using the law .
The loser should suffer the terrible consequences.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by pharmagba: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=9jaArea post=68153143]It's getting real.... How did the armchair political analyst know the police don't have anything against Saraki?
95% of these politicians are involved in one criminality, the only reason they're not in prison is because of a weak law enforcement and judicial system.
Mr Olubanjo abi Olubando go and sit down, the police should arrest anyone in high places if they found them to have committed a crime in the past or presently.[/quote
]
some one once made this analogy which I quite agree with he said a rabbit ran into the bush and first they told the nigerian army to go search for it, they went into the bush cut down the whole tree in the bush and then after 6 monthso they couldn't produce the rabbit, they came out of the bush and set fire on the bush and what they said was that because the trees and other animals were harbouring the wanted rabbit they hard to suffer the consequences pay the price
The story goes to say in the same senerio the nigeria police was told search for the rabbit, they entered the bush and in less than 5 minutes they came out with a badly beaten hyena, the hyena was crying aloud,' I am not an hyena, I am a rabbit'
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by vertueptime: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
Under the leadership of president BUHARI as president and ibrahim idris as police IG, nobody is above the law.

Former nia dg oke, lawal babachir and nnpc gmd are. Just a few

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by pharmagba: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
afroniger:
If Saraki's hands are clean then he shouldn't be afraid, in that case it should be no shaking for him and he will be vindicated eventually. Let's see how it goes.
some one once made this analogy which I quite agree with he said a rabbit ran into the bush and first they told the nigerian army to go search for it, they went into the bush cut down the whole tree in the bush and then after 6 monthso they couldn't produce the rabbit, they came out of the bush and set fire on the bush and what they said was that because the trees and other animals were harbouring the wanted rabbit they hard to suffer the consequences pay the price
The story goes to say in the same senerio the nigeria police was told search for the rabbit, they entered the bush and in less than 5 minutes they came out with a badly beaten hyena, the hyena was crying aloud,' I am not an hyena, I am a rabbit'
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by bigtt76(f): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Obas101(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

You got it wrong, what we are witnessing is nepotism which is dangerous and it will have a long term effect on our democracy. Things should be done the right way.
And what is the right way?
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Harrisonwo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
it all boils down to tomorrow meeting with buhari. if saraki doesn't fail in line with buhari, then the IGP moves in with intimidation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 US Senators Write Obama Demanding Sanctions Against Nigeria. / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.