Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (56802 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2018
joeluv:
So we should put our trust in Buhari. A tyrant with WAEC certificate.? I weep for Nigeria.

Election is coming. You should vote for a PhD holder. The good boys. Ilorin must be liberated from Saraki family & the Alfas. The good boys of Saraki must be checkmated. The link between Offa robbery & the good boys must be properly investigated. The sponsors of the good boys must be brought to judgement.

Also, , on the other hand, we should look at herdsmen killing & the Fulani Association claiming responsibility for some of them as reprisal attacks and government is not doing anything about it.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by joeluv: 3:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Buhari zombies on rampage [s][/s]
babaolofin:

Election is coming. You should vote for a PhD holder. The good boys. Ilorin must be liberated from Saraki family & the Alfas. The good boys of Saraki must be checkmated. The link between Offa robbery & the good boys must be properly investigated. The sponsors of the good boys must be brought to judgement.

Also, , on the other hand, we should look at herdsmen killing & the Fulani Association claiming responsibility for some of them as reprisal attacks and government is not doing anything about it.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2018
joeluv:
Buhari zombies on rampage [s][/s]

Thanks. You are a good boy indeed.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by BabaRamota1980: 3:29am On Jun 04, 2018
This is not a move to arrest and jail Saraki, but moreso to kill funding and sponsorship for Saraki's campaign in favor of Atiku.

Anyone blind to read between the lines is not qualified to contribute to this thread.

Saraki is going to campaign for PDP, openly or using proxies.

Saraki declared confrontation with Presidency by bringing with him nPDP to negotiate his position.

What was nPDP in 2014? A coalition of disgruntled PDP governors and assembly men who crossed over to APC to thwart GEJ's political career.

What is nPDP in 2018? A coalition of disgruntled governors and assembly men who overthrew party choices in 2015 and disrupted APC leadership schedule in assembly. They are scheming a similar overthrow of party victories in 2019.

What is the counter-offensive?
APC is throwing the law books at them to kill cohesion in the coalition and dissolve theor effectiveness as a threat.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by 2016v2017: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2018
afroniger:
If Saraki's hands are clean then he shouldn't be afraid, in that case it should be no shaking for him and he will be vindicated eventually. Let's see how it goes.

you seems not to understand what frame up means.
they have already planned carefully how to embarrass Saraki like how they did to Dino,but Saraki's own will be worst than Dino because the IGP is the main planner and Saraki is going to loose his position to another person of Buhari's choice as Senate president the moment they arrest him.
This is their target.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by linearity: 3:34am On Jun 04, 2018
joeluv:
Did you not see that the plate number is a sticker. Please look closely, it’s a sticker with SAraki on it. Laughable really.

I think we are saying the same thing; we both know that vehicle registration is not just the plate no or even a sticker...they should be a record in some office somewhere indicating, when it was registered, the registration of the name, there will also be witness around who would have seen or not seen him drive the vehicle before this date.

So, there are amble avenue to successfully dispute or evidence the government might bring in a court of law to sustain the charges.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by 2016v2017: 3:42am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by 2016v2017: 3:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Hector09:
Politics of bitterness, saraki is richer than the bank that was rub, they just want to frame him up, i luv this cus they where the ones that was calling GEJ clueless,
the God of GEJ will be my God
Saraki missed the golden opportunity to impeach the dullard Tyrant Dictator after seeing the danger/red light.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by DeOTR: 3:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Everything works together for good. I hate Buhari with passion but if he can bring down Saraki, all well and good.
It's true these people have cultists and political thugs whom they use to do their dirty jobs, so the Police might not be far from the truth.
Thank God Saraki is at logger head with Buhari, else the president would have swept the case under the carpet as usual.
I hope Buhari knows who he's up against and is prepared? If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2018
Drama doesn't end in naija. Next episode pls.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by raphaeladeyele: 3:58am On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by VagileVictor(m): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2018
A number plate allegedly registered in Mr Akinnibosun’s name superimposed on a sticker number plate which had ‘SARAKI’ boldly written on it.

If this is the incriminating part, then the police lost its senses of premeditative attack on the person of Sen. Dr. Abubakar Bukola Olusola Saraki.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 04, 2018
He will go qith 100 lawyers
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by srclark: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Am I the only person feeling like this ? apc and Buhari should quit all this blockbuster movies.We are tired of drama from Dino to yahoo boys to Saraki .All we have been hearing since these people came on board is Efcc arrest , police arrest ,dss arrest na wa ooooo we are tired of all this rubbish how can you arrest and do endless trials for 4 years st the end of it all everything no still get head this people are just too dramatic . How will all this arrest help the suffering masses ? And for the arrrst it does not add up how can someone who has billions stoop so low to steal millions a former governor and a serving senate president I just tire for all these clowns. New week new drama ,e be like say apc Dey release movies pass nollywood these days
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by AbdulCLO: 4:15am On Jun 04, 2018
Hector09:
Politics of bitterness, saraki is richer than the bank that was rub, they just want to frame him up, i luv this cus they where the ones that was calling GEJ clueless, the God of Gej we be my God
Do you think it is by Saraki richer? if you have being to government house or very close to all these politicians you will understand better....... the GEJ you are talking about Tompolo etc all those thugs who do you think was financing them? Well you don't know how these politicians till you are very close to them you will understand better and when you do you will fear for you life......
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Btruth: 4:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Yes!.. this is it. .......

......this is where we will see mother of all transmission, transformation, transaction, transformer, transportation & trans-international.
Get a ticket now, to grab the front seat now.

lol...
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by anibirelawal(m): 4:37am On Jun 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
This is not a move to arrest and jail Saraki, but moreso to kill funding and sponsorship for Saraki's campaign in favor of Atiku.

Anyone blind to read between the lines is not qualified to contribute to this thread.

Saraki is going to campaign for PDP, openly or using proxies.

Saraki declared confrontation with Presidency by bringing with him nPDP to negotiate his position.

What was nPDP in 2014? A coalition of disgruntled PDP governors and assembly men who crossed over to APC to thwart GEJ's political career.

What is nPDP in 2018? A coalition of disgruntled governors and assembly men who overthrew party choices in 2015 and disrupted APC leadership schedule in assembly. They are scheming a similar overthrow of party victories in 2019.

What is the counter-offensive?
APC is throwing the law books at them to kill cohesion in the coalition and dissolve theor effectiveness as a threat.

True observation.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by azimibraun: 4:44am On Jun 04, 2018
I am not interested in the politics of it. 33 lives of ordinary Nigerian including police officers were lost and somebody has the guts to say it should not be investigated becouse of politics? Mr Saraki has not even been named as a sponsor of the attacks. He was only just linked to the attackers. They could be his political thugs alright armed by him or the governor of the state for political activities when the need arises but definitely not sent to rob the banks. If the guys you allegedly arm to terrorise your political opponents decide to go do something else with the weapons, doesn't stop the police from asking for the source of their weapons. Besides, these guys were arrested with a Lexus Jeep with the Plate Number Saraki on it. It could be the vehicle he gave then for political activities. I dont want to look at politics in this matter. I want to see law enforcement. If a member of your family had died in the robbery, you certainly will want investigation to go on even if it involves PMB being invited for questioning.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by semyman: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

You got it wrong, what we are witnessing is nepotism which is dangerous and it will have a long term effect on our democracy. Things should be done the right way.
What happened to General Patrick M. Aziza who accused PDP of being behind Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Victorblaze14(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2018
afroniger:
If Saraki's hands are clean then he shouldn't be afraid, in that case it should be no shaking for him and he will be vindicated eventually. Let's see how it goes.
guy i have seen a lot of innocent people lungushing in jail over what they know nothing about
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by montero4(m): 5:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?

What really?
This war is personal...

This is clear case of tarnishing the image and personality of the Senate President. To worsen and ridicule the case by the clue less police, Saraki has an Rx300 with customised plate Number (Saraki) gave it to the hoodlums for proper identification in the robbery, as well as interested in the "trillions" made in the operation. The police should find something serious..............
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 04, 2018
We are in a military democracy
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by ajealadick(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Mafia bosses and drug barons in South America have billions of criminal funds yet they aided robberies
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by jaafree: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...
And you think he achieved all this height without thugs and cultist you must be a learner then. One thing is certain, they maybe his thugs he used to sponsor for his dirty works, Buh he might not be aware of them going for robbery. which still implicated him.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Awaja(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2018
APC’s drama keeps unfolding,these guys should all go back to PDP and face the squeeze.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by bayobiyi: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...

Isn't like Saraki sponsor the robbery according to what we have been reading so far concerning dis issues, so try and read to understand (else you are a internet personnel working for Saraki), the rumour stated that they were linked to Saraki, like they are his political thuggery
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by godliman: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Daviddson:
No specific evidence offered to back up the assertion. That's by the way..

For many, this is another testament that Buhari doesn't interfere in the independence of govt agencies or protect certain people from facing the law. But a little flip back to history actually shows that during Obasanjo's regime, his appointees and political friends were not spared or shielded from repercussions when they break the law. Former Speaker Salisu had to resign when it was discovered he lied about his educational qualifications; then-IGP, Tafa Balogun was sacked by him, speedily tried, convicted and sentenced to jail, to name a few. But Buhari thinks it's a shame for his govt for his appointees to be arrested and charged for crime. The cases of GMD of NNPC, NHIS secretary, David Babachir past SGF, etc, easily come to mind.
I am too intelligent to swallow this how come anyone who is critical of buhari has a murder case? Eg dino , shehu sani and now sariki. Buharis gestapo are working. Dss attacking judges, efcc attacking pdp and police attacking critical apc members. Buhari welldone. There is God.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by ohiku4every1(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
"The governor said he had never been involved in or encouraged “thuggery or any other form of criminality.” He said the state government provided funds for youth in the state for small businesses; but neither him nor the state government should be held responsible for how the youth use such funds."

somebori should explain this to my utmost understanding

I am almost lost
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Lalashi1(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2018
All those spewing rubbish on this forum are bereft of the truth. I'm from Ilorin and leave in Ilorin Kwara State. The hands of our politicians here are not clean. So many people have been intimidated, silenced and killed in the name of politics. Only God can librate us in kwara. This people can go to any length in there quest for power. Aside from using thug, they are also diabolical. There was a statement credited to one of their strong stalwarts when he was sidelined that Bukola doesn't know who he's playing game with that they worked for his emergence as governor. He said the buried people alive as sacrifice for him to emerge. Only God knows how all this is going to play out.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by rottennaija(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Esseite:
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,

What really?
This war is personal...

If you read the article well, it didn't say he bankrolled the robbery. But it said among those arrested in connection with the robbery, (about 5 of them) are those who call themselves saraki's political boys or thugs. Thy also said he gave them vehicles and weapons.

In this case, it is not really connected with the robbery but with other events that has been happening in the state. That's what I understood from the article.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
bayobiyi:

Isn't like Saraki sponsor the robbery according to what we have been reading so far concerning dis issues, so try and read to understand (else you are a internet personnel working for Saraki), the rumour stated that they were linked to Saraki, like they are his political thuggery

How if i may ask? The vehicle plate numbers?
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by thunderbabs: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2018
This is a buhari led coup..... Breaking wings of all who might want to counter his reelection...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.