Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara (56806 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by markfemi1: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi Cownu, Saraki is just another coward.

He is not as smart as some of you are suggesting .

The grace he's enjoying is that PMB is not meddlesome or vindictive, nor needlessly petty.

Plus his inner caucus are not deft political wise.

At the inception of this administration, he gave them freehand yet they missed it.

If I happened to be in the presidency for a week, I swear Saraki would have been sacked and prosecuted without mercy.

It is an abnormality, having a Criminal as Senate President at this growth stage of the Country.
[/s]
This she male again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SternProphet: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
The power tussle is real, Buhari should choose his battles wisely. After all, life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go. We need good governance not what we are witnessing today.

NB- one tree doesn’t make a forest

You are giving this advice to a 70-something year old man. A soldier, a Muslim and a man on a mission. I think you should leave him to do what God preserved his life to do. Tell his enemies to prepare. Things are going down

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Abeyjide: 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
some lazy Nigerians ,read well before you comment.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by SalamRushdie: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
Under the leadership of president BUHARI as president and ibrahim idris as police IG, nobody is above the law.

Do why are Buhari and his killer herdsmen still above the law?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by maraokendoro(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
What a confused president......

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
You can arrest him but you can't keep him in jail. There has been a string of murders, yet you can't name one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MrMcJay(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:
You can arrest him but you can't keep him in jail. There has been a string of murders, yet you can't name one.

The idea is not to keep him in jail, the idea is to keep Saraki "busy".

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by megafem1: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Plz help me
I mistakenly recharge #10,000 on my glo. The money is part of my school fees. Kindly buy card from me on 07056897107
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
xangerar:
This Saraki's Senate Presidency.
What happen to it

2 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Seun360(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
NOC1:
No politician is in Nigeria is clean, if you have ever been in corridors of our politicians or very close to a big politician you will know that they sponsor 90% of thugs and cultist you see.
You will be shocked to see a politician call a thug by his real birth name and not nick name. You will hear things like you know how to get in touch with me naa the Idiot will nod and walkout with his cohorts.
I can't in any way defend or say Saraki or the governor does not know them, if you take your time to read the article and see those in government house who have been arrested and there names mentioned in public, you will have no other option than to fold your arms and watch.

Well said bro.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by doctokwus: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Good.
Murder is the most serious crime to be committed.
Majority of our post 1999 politicians are cultists,rapists,fraudsters,certificate forgers,ritualists and murderers.
Its time they are made to account for the innocent souls they have killed.
But Mr President,when would the likes of jagaban,amaechi,orji Uzor,and many top APC members,also so indicted be invited by the police?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrMcJay:

The idea is not to keep him in jail, the idea is to keep Saraki "busy".
That won't be possible, even Dino, they couldn't jail. He will be swiftly granted bail while investigations continue.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by zabuur: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...

You just wasted mb. They never said saraki ordered them to rob. They said they are his political Thugs. Which means, since there is no assignment, they could use their weapons gotten for them for their personal use

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
doctokwus:
Good.
Majority of our post 1999 politicians are cultists,rapists,fraudsters,certificate forgers,ritualists and murderers.
But Mr President,when would the likes of jagaban,amaechi,orji Uzor,and many top APC members,also so indicted be invited by the police?
You have said nothing, to punish anyone for murder, you have to establish motive and prove they indeed have a hand in it.
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
Under the leadership of president BUHARI as president and ibrahim idris as police IG, nobody is above the law.
You are really trying in this job.
Keep it up but ......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MrMcJay(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

That won't be possible, even Dino, they couldn't jail. He will be swiftly granted bail while investigations continue.

You don't get the point. He won't be jailed but he'll be kept "busy".

You get my drift?

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by GoodMuyis(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

PMB was voted in to correct the wrongs of the previous administration, why are you quick to bring the past failure in, let’s call a spade a spade.... we need good governance, we are tired of the intimidation and shambolic governance

The lesson you should learn is to stop using GEJ as good example of governance
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

You have said nothing, to punish anyone for murder, you have to establish motive and prove they indeed have a hand in it.

That is why he has been invited to state his own case. This is just an investigative process? Why are worried? Is he your father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by zabuur: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
doctokwus:
Good.

Don't be in a haste. All of you keep mentioning names. I'm sure, if saraki isn't the one involved, you would have included him amongst those to be persecuted. All can't be done at a time. Or should the FG just leave them since some names haven't been arrested? If we had 100 people to prosecute, and this govt successfully prosecutes 20, let another govt continue.

Call it witch hunting, call it whatever you like. All I know is, something needs to be done to stop politicians from getting away with a lot of things

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi Cownu, Saraki is just another coward.

He is not as smart as some of you are suggesting .

The grace he's enjoying is that PMB is not meddlesome or vindictive, nor needlessly petty.

Plus his inner caucus are not deft political wise.

At the inception of this administration, he gave them freehand yet they missed it.

If I happened to be in the presidency for a week, I swear Saraki would have been sacked and prosecuted without mercy.

It is an abnormality, having a Criminal as Senate President at this growth stage of the Country.
You don't know what you are saying

5 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Pascal181: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
As if he care when his kinsmen are killing people in Benue nd other states. I blame no one but saraki who blocked d impeachment move against this terrorist

5 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by OmoEpe(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Daviddson:
No specific evidence offered to back up the assertion. That's by the way..

For many, this is another testament that Buhari doesn't interfere in the independence of govt agencies or protect certain people from facing the law. But a little flip back to history actually shows that during Obasanjo's regime, his appointees and political friends were not spared or shielded from repercussions when they break the law. Former Speaker Salisu had to resign when it was discovered he lied about his educational qualifications; then IGP was sacked by him, speedily tried, convicted and sentenced to jail, to name a few. But Buhari thinks it's a shame for his govt for his appointees to be arrested and charged for crime. The cases of GMD of NNPC, NHIS secretary, David Babachir past SGF, etc, easily come to mind.

In your WISDOM evidences should be made public while investigations and interrogations are ongoing? Seems our transmission IG is even more intelligent than you are
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
yarimo:
You dont mean it.

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by doctokwus: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Xisnin:

So calling for invitation of others also accused of murders at various times like Saraki means I have concluded they are guilty and I am calling for their punishment for their alleged involvement in murders?
Did you finish primary School at all?

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by kmaster007: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
I can't wait to see saraki arrest by police... let watch and see...
Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Shaev7(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
Be careful what you wish for cos you might just get it...
Fayose said, those that brought Buhari to power will end up in his stomach.

#ElectionPrep

4 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by MPESA(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
Esseite:
What i dont understand is why saraki who is a multi billionaire,
a proxy director with multiple banks,
a senate president,
a wealthy royal family,
a one time governor,
a personal friend with the governor of kwara would bankroll a bank robbery killing 33 people, for what reason really?
To disstabilize the state he controls?
To hurt the loyal governor his friend?
To steal the bank monies he has in abundance?
To kill policemen who protect him?

What really?
This war is personal...

I can't trust any Nigeria politician but in this Saraki matter , I believed he can't do it in his own state he once leads .PMB and IGP just want to stress him of which they will surely fails .

3 Likes

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by godofuck231: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
There is a case of Treason in the Senate against a fool for activities in the Gambia, if it's opened someone will have to kiss the donkey, that's fast purging.

Re: IGP Idris Gets Buhari’s Nod To Arrest Saraki Over Murders In Kwara by Xisnin(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That is why he has been invited to state his own case. This is just an investigative process? Why are worried? Is he your father?
I am as worried as you who already convicted him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos) / Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.