Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47125 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by willy2000(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2018
hahah Op, you are not a good story teller. Next time try harder. FAKE STORIES on NL is like 5 & 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mimimile93: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:
This your story. How do you 'mistakenly' cheat on someone?

4ways to mistakenly cheat on your partner.

By being drugged.
By being drunk.
By being manipulate.
By thinking with your poosie/dicky instead of your brain.

Op did one of the above.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by victorazyvictor(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

It was joke, no woman will openly tell you that because they are highly secretive.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by oglalasioux(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
You slept with your wife's sister? Leave your wife alone and see a psychiatrist ASAP! This is to prevent sleeping with your daughters in future. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by AreaFada2: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

I have said it before, let me say it again that women are Really Ready to be loyal and faithful in a relationship....But their boyfriend's eyes dey shuku shuku everywhere.

Jst take a walk through your neighbourhood and you will see that women more faithful and are ready to be faithful......

But even me I no holy pass, unto guyman wey I be

Until you do paternity test that is.......like my late relative did and found out all his kids were not his. shocked shocked

A woman can sleep with three other men in one day and never get caught. She will do her homework very well knowing the consequences. Men are much more reckless.

It is also the assumed "women are more faithful" mantra that makes men let down their guard. The people in the neighbourhood are no different. Opportunity makes a thief.

Are you not surprised that whenever we hear reports from "Ikotun/Igando" divorce courts how often female infidelity is alleged? Or how in a hotel in Ikotun or Agege or Mushin (or other places of course) how a married woman died in a hotel sleeping with another married man? That is just a snapshot of today's society that we otherwise do not see.

The taboos and morals of the past have been eroded. Poverty and desire for money make people do various things nowadays. A poor guy who has no skills and decides to make money by any means can steal, rob, do yahoo, agbero, omonile, etc. The easiest for a lady is to open her legs. Even for some married ones.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Fourwinds: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Ishilove:

The SIL also fell on the floor at the same time, so they both slid on the floor, and their genitals collided and gummed to each other. Ezigbo domestic accident.
hmmmmmm
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
sheer fiction!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by divinelove(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Just go ahead and equalize the score. Currently, she's leading by 1-2... Useless man grin

U no well

Sense will not kill u grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ArinzeRaph: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

The SIL was already on the floor, legs apart and wet grin
you and ishilove are ndi ara

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by alexmaye(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Op 1:0 Wife *Afta Begging And Crying*, Op 1:1 Wife *Afta Being Told Y D Gateman Was Sacked* Op 1:2 Wife *op Afta Tinking* It's A Great Comeback By D Wife Afta Going 1 nil Down
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by victorazyvictor(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He has the right o, because men are polygamous in nature and he paid bride price. See ehn, if women cheat as brazenly as some men do...there would be a state of emergency.
These brothers will wipe us all out grin grin

I don't think his wife cheated, she just wants to torture him emotionally. It is funny they call women the weaker sex...yet expect same women to withstand the emotional torture of a cheating husband. Let him see how much it hurts.

wow! your too intelligent.
You must be a matured lady because this salient words can't come out from small girls wey full NL.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by oluphunmy(f): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2018
I will mistakenly cheat on u with ur brotjer too. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by frank41(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

You slept with your wife sister and you called it a mistake. You did on purpose and in full consent of your sense.

Lemme charge my phone's battery, you will have full answer(s) to you questions.

I love your response man
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by snipernigga(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Good. No peace for the wicked!!!
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Guy the game is 1-1. You and your wife should start all over again as you both cheated. Your case is worst. You slept with your wife's sister. Abomination!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

I detest men like you! Jeez! Sleeping with your wife's sister. You should bury your big head in shame. If I were you wife, that would be end of that marriage, you will irritate for the rest of my life. Some women dey eat shit sha. How does she sleep with you after this whole revelation? eewwwwww!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Hedonisst: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2018
You should never beg a woman for cheating on her. It is your divine right and entitlement as a man to do so. When you beg her, you give her unnecessary wings.

But of course, if she tries to get even by doing her own, there should be no room for forgiveness. Kick her out to go and marry the gateman or driver she enjoys sleeping with.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Jackbell17: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2018
No. Investigate what? Didn't you hear that those who go for equity must go with clean hands? You wanted forgiveness and you can't give simply because you neither have it. Set a good example for your wife and forgive her since she cannot beg you with her life. You only reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by greatID: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:
This your story. How do you 'mistakenly' cheat on someone?
it was a delilahous scenario. He came back from work and saw her lying naked in the living room.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by okolet(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
undecided

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mac2016(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Virtuous ladies that want to reap the benefit of her home wont do that. Mr Man send her packing abeg! Let the body count continues am so sure her parents would be proud of their "gallant" daughter.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by enitdan(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

You slept with your wife sister and you called it a mistake. You did on purpose and in full consent of your sense.

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Malawian(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

One thing i can authoritatively tell all of your here is that an erect prik makes no mistakes
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Truthsbitter: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
chiommy123:
if a woman had said this the kind of tongue lashing that will fill here. God is watching una
So who is praising this man now?

I do not even believe the story cause no one will be stupid enough to write this kind of shitty story.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mac2016(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2018
dre11:

OP you too no try but really virtuous women that want to reap the benefit of her home wont do that. Mr Man send her packing abeg! Let her body count continues am so sure her parents would be proud of their "gallant" daughter.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by OttHin: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

Easy oo jeje,take it slow oh..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by IMASTEX: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Just go ahead and equalize the score. Currently, she's leading by 1-2... Useless man grin

grin you're a bad girl. Lol
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by abbeyty(m): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2018
How did you mistakenly come up with your story?
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Rubyventures: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
You mistakenly cheated on your wife, how? Did you fall into your sister in-laws VJ by mistake? You don't have any right to feel hurt. The both of you are guilty of the same crime so don't make yourself the victim here.

I don't think you understand the OP, he said it was a mistake, His clothes accidently fell off his body and he fell on top of his sister in law and they accidentally …………………….

Mistakes and accidents happen. "What is good for the goose is good for the Gander"

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by chiommy123(f): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2018
Truthsbitter:

So who is praising this man now?

I do not even believe the story cause no one will be stupid enough to write this kind of shitty story.
you guys would've been more strict if it were a woman and you know its true.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Dearlord(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2018
"Mistakenly bleeped a Pussy ?"

Men and excuses are like Bread Beans.

Mr. Man there are alot of Pussies hanging around in your home and suddenly you slipped or it slipped off and fell on you?

#pervethome grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by oruma19: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Upper iweka, alaba mkt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere / Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.