Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47138 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by oluwasegun007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg forget what you must have done.... We need to investigate your statement in the first paragraph.... We need to find those guys...

Most importantly how many times they did your wife....

That will determine if you'll forgive her or not....
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
mimimile93:

What y'all really bring to the table.?
Take a vagina from a woman and see how useless she becomes..

Very applicable only to your mother, your sisters, GF/Wife, your daughter, your grand daughters etc Its no surprise you wonder what your ulgy dwarf of a father saw in your worthless mother? Also take away your smelly okro sprout and see how worthless you will be. The funny thing is with a comment like yours above, with or without your overated Small Doctor preek a dog with your mentality is forever drenched with feaces in the botomless abyss of bitterness to real women out there. Your female ancestors and the hoes after you as far as they are in your generation are just a very useless bunch like you.

So it's unanimously agreed, excluding the rest of the world from your sick bitter heart...take a vagina from your witches, they become extremely useless. #Fool! #YallPainedAtTheUniquenessOfAWoman #BornAndBreastFeedYourMalnourishedMonkeySelf

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Barcanista what is your problem these days?
You sound so aggrieved and embittered. Are you having a hard time sustaining an erection or is it the economy?
Ma'am there is neither bitterness nor grievance pls...

Erection? LIPS SEALED tongue

Economy? perhaps!

Why do you ask BTW
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mimimile93: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
GodBlessMe4Life:

Very applicable only to your mother, your sisters, GF/Wife, your daughter, your grand daughters etc Its no surprise you wonder what your ulgy dwarf of a father saw in your worthless mother? Also take away your smelly okro sprout and see how worthless you will be. The funny thing is with a comment like yours above, with or without your overated Small Doctor preek a dog with your mentality is forever drenched with feaces in the botomless abyss of bitterness to real women out there. Your female ancestors and the hoes after you as far as they are in your generation are just a very useless bunch like you.

So it's unanimously agreed, excluding the rest of the world from your sick bitter heart...take a vagina from your witches, they become extremely useless. #Fool! #YallPainedAtTheUniquenessOfAWoman #BornAndBreastFeedYourMalnourishedMonkeySelf

$h€mal£ pain pill is cheap go take a pill.. ediot!
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by ndindiatu: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Let's call it a domestic accident.
Lol. U are hilarious grin grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pocohantas(f): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ma'am there is neither bitterness nor grievance pls...

Erection? LIPS SEALED tongue

Economy? perhaps!

Why do you ask BTW

I'm concerned na. Once upon a time, you were domiciled, strictly in Politics section. I used to read your post and concluded you were old, till you created a thread with your pic attached.

Anyway, you started visiting other sections and gave credence to the saying---evil communication, corrupts good manners. grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by synclaire: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Of all the people u could have slept with, u chose to mistakenly cheat with ur wife sister, and u are here trying to play victim. U cant even take a dose of ur own medicine. u are a big fool. i wish ur wife really did wat she said and let d marriage be done. Cos clearly u are a dog.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by DateMynd44(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Mistaken like walking around the house nude and then there was power outage so in the darkness that preceeded, your erect dckk hit an open cvnt as you walked around in the darkness.

Cool story!
hahahahaha hahahahaha lmao
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Cyriloha(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Lol una no go kill me for here abeg
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by lala88: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

lol....
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fans everywhere grin
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ikpongiton: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
he owns everything that belongs to his wife.if sisters share food and clothes,so what is wrong in sharing dick .
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mumu
Hedonisst:

Monkey.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Dude taking two diicks isn't as bad as taking your wife's sister's vag. Okay?
Timekeeper:

We are not talking about worst here... It's about the wife taking in two huge cassava just bcox of one small toto (kid sister )
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does this mean the vagina was laying down on the ground all along, I don't get?
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by SpeedBee: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oga... dem de mistake de cheat wit kid sis these days.??
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
cruchenutii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does this mean the vagina was laying down on the ground all along, I don't get?

Yes, it was on the ground all along. So, when he fell into it, he did try to pull out, but each time he tried, he slipped back in...delivering thrusts that created not lasting fulfilment. smiley smiley
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, it was on the ground all along. So, when he fell into it, he did try to pull out, but each time he tried, he slipped back in...delivering thrusts that created not lasting fulfilment. smiley smiley

hmmm sounds like a ghallywood kinda script cheesy
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by stevecantrell: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
OP bleeped his SIL
His wife just bleeped his mind...
poetic..
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Rawhumper(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2020
[

I know i came late....hope you guys sorted yourselves out amicably cheesy.
I would have advised let the sleeping dogs lie,since she said she has forgiven you.

Try to be a better husband in words and deeds.
Stay safe

quote author=dre11 post=68187275]

http://thenationonlineng.net/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Child Vs Male Child / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / My Wife Of Less Than Two Years Says It's Over Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.