Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ (47122 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by GuntersChain(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2018
sleeping with your wife sister was planned and executed. their was nothing like mistake in it. you thought about everything.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Daeylar(f): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Absolute trash.

Funny enough, this is what some manipulative disgusting men actually do.
[s]
CorGier:
Guys, if they catch you cheating - never ever, ever say sorry.

Own that shít. Let the heavens fall if it may. Heck, put it on her. Yes, blame her for not holding you down.

Never put yourself in such a vulnerable position as a man, begging for her forgiveness like some wussy.
What? You think by apologizing she's just gon take you back and everything goes back to the way they were? Nah, that's why you cheated in the first place remember…?

Now she's got you by the balls, right where she wants you. Did she really fúck them or not, believe you me, you will never know for sure.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Look at this fool. She's a slut and the man is what?
mimimile93:
She might tell be telling you the truth jokingly she might also be pulling your legs to see your reaction. Which ever way. I don't trust these women.
Don't investigate if she did fvck your driver and gateman rather investigate why she fired them..
If the reason(s) why she fired them isn't worth firing them then know that you are married to a slu.t
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Daeylar:
Absolute trash.

Funny enough, this is what some manipulative disgusting men actually do.
[s][/s]

Lol, Deaylar what part of my post got on your títs.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by GOFRONT(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2018
So so many valid points you highlighted here.

Now let us padlock other forms of taboo, Infidelity, Promiscuity outside the door and conduct an In-house Test [Marriage Infidelity Test (MIT)] grin

Now If you leave a married man in a house with his SIL....
And also leave a married woman in a house with her BIL.....8 out of 10 times the Promiscuous moves made will be from the married man to his SIL
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Timagex(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
You mistakenly inserted your prick? Common, tell me another lie. I know a hard prick does not have sense, but, you should be able to control it in that situation. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Mumu
Hedonisst:
You should never beg a woman for cheating on her. It is your divine right and entitlement as a man to do so. When you beg her, you give her unnecessary wings.

But of course, if she tries to get even by doing her own, there should be no room for forgiveness. Kick her out to go and marry the gateman or driver she enjoys sleeping with.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
It is now certain that Nigerian men don't have sense.
Mac2016:
Virtuous ladies that want to reap the benefit of her home wont do that. Mr Man send her packing abeg! Let the body count continues am so sure her parents would be proud of their "gallant" daughter.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by mimimile93: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
Look at this fool. She's a slut and the man is what?
The man is an alpha male.

Quote me again at your own peril
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Brugo(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Yes, he cheated and apologised. However, she planned her revenge for months before executing it. The woman needs to go. I don't think she has exhausted all the options in her revenge plans. Next victim could be his brother or colleague.

She needs to go.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by MamaKs: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Timekeeper:
If my wife did that after I begged her.. It is finished between the both of us... Two men and not one... Meanwhile all those gate men and drivers u see, their prick dey always big pass oga own well well...

He said he slept with the wife's sister a year after the wife fired the driver and gateman
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by petitejolie(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2018
Hmmmn! Dat woman is like me. Will just be laughing ND acting like nothing happened even u will b scared. She's still very pained. She took out her frustration on dose workers. She hasn't healed. U better watch your back.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by aloyin(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2018
well, i dnt bliv this thread, it look fake to me. But let me assumed dat it is true. Nw come to think of it, am sure ur wife wil neva tell u dat she slept with gate man and driver IF TRULY SHE DID SO. She wil keep such secrete wit her self. But i bliv she purposely said dat to make u angry. Jst keep calm and be watching and bliv her words.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mac2016(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
It is now certain that Nigerian men don't have sense.
yes! you are very right! just like your father!
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Who is this otondo?
CorGier:
Guys, if they catch you cheating - never ever, ever say sorry.

Own that shít. Let the heavens fall if it may. Heck, put it on her. Yes, blame her for not holding you down.

Never put yourself in such a vulnerable position as a man, begging for her forgiveness like some wussy.
What? You think by apologizing she's just gon take you back and everything goes back to the way they were? Nah, that's why you cheated in the first place remember…?

Now she's got you by the balls, right where she wants you. Did she really fúck them or not, believe you me, you will never know for sure.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by trapQ: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Pls shut up abeg. As if sleeping with the sister isn't worse. Nigerian men and their stupid ego.
Timekeeper:

Rubbish forgiveness after she slept with two men, u r sick..... So when it's a woman, it's a trick abi... I repeat I will send her away if she truly did.. Not even one man, two.. Ewooo
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by gozie112(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Just go ahead and equalize the score. Currently, she's leading by 1-2... Useless man grin

lmao
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Timekeeper: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2018
trapQ:
Pls shut up abeg. As if sleeping with the sister isn't worse. Nigerian men and their stupid ego.

We are not talking about worst here... It's about the wife taking in two huge cassava just bcox of one small toto (kid sister )
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Mac2016(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2018
the way men treat extra marital issues is diff from women...if ure very observant, it will take u less than a week to discover your woman is cheating and in man's case it is mostly diff.
why?
because men cheats with their d!ck while women cheat with their brain and full emotions in most cases!!!

women are mostly emotional and "fully into" whosoever they cheat with but reverse it is with a man...a man can shag u over and over again without an iota of emotional connection!
a woman that cheats can easily be lured into exterminating her rightful partner but for real men this is almost impossible!
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Dblackpope: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Go and Sin No more
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Reptyle(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
You "mistakenly" slept with your sister-in-law.

Hmmmmm so let me see: She was lying around naked, with her legs spread apart and you tripped and fell on her thinking you landed on a cushion. Then I'm guessing that after a few minutes, you realised what you tripped and fell on wasn't a cushion on the floor afterall abi angry

She also "mistakenly" slept with your driver and gateman, then fired them to ensure such a "mistake" never happens again.

If I were in your shoes, I would proactively fire the cook and gardener because you and your wife are prone to "make mistakes".

Weldone! angry
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

The SIL was already on the floor, legs apart and wet grin

Someone has a potential career in bodice ripper literature tongue lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ihateyoumod: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2018
pocohantas:

He was walking in the house, the floor is tiled. It was wet and slippery, so he slipped...he tried frantically to regain balance, but alas...he fell into his SIL's vagina.

Let's call it a domestic accident.

He did not only fall in, he fell in with an erect, rock hard pennis......... Mtcheww
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ihateyoumod: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
STARGREEN:

Mistakes happens occasionally and his being remorseful shows that. He's a man and some men are weak literally

How can u mistakingly sleep with it wife's sister...come one dude
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Unik3030: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
veraiyke:
My take is that the wife actually did so. For her to have said it came as a way of hurting the husband and she let it out unknowingly. On realizing she has told her secret, she's now claiming it was a joke. Mind you the husband has begged for months I guess and she didn't respond. Now she is begging cox she knows the implication. Am not justifying the man's act. However, oga well choice is yours. Its your family. Make the best of it.
I can swear by everything that the wife did it from the guys analysis,she didn't get mad which an average lady will do.she was d one that sent d workers away without the husband knowing about it which the reason was somehow n she intentionally told d guy so d guy could know it's 50-50

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Mac2016:
Virtuous ladies that want to reap the benefit of her home wont do that. Mr Man send her packing abeg! Let the body count continues am so sure her parents would be proud of their "gallant" daughter.
Virtuous my foot why did the man not think of reaping the benefit of his home before cheating on her and calling it a mistake.
If the house is his it is easier to go with the balderdash you advised him on but if they both have a contribution to the house that one go hard.
Same way I am sure the parents would be proud of their "gallant" son.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 05, 2018
get a grip, who is in charge here? you or your wife.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Espada10: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
1)when a woman says she is joking ..she is not
many men tend to underestimate that nonsense

2)if this story is even true then your marriage is Over...everything you are doing is just medicine after death.

3) “My wife suddenly just fired my driver and gate man without informing me about it, I came home and she told me that they insulted her.

This quote shows that you are successful man that is doing well..You have a personal house and can afford a driver and a gate man ..so you can be able to move on easily..If you know you know

4) Personally , I have a feeling that your driver and gate man didn't just fvck your wife they also fvcked that your SIL. ..and your slutty wife( who cheated first with 2 men) also found out and fired them .

So bottom line

Send her packing

MOVE ON ..YOUR MARRIAGE IS OVER
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
mimimile93:

The man is an alpha male.

Quote me again at your own peril
Alpha ko,Beta ni,
The woman is obviously the alpha here the man has been having sleepless nights and the wife is playing her card well and he wants to investigate hahahaha.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by Sanchase: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mr Lienus mohammed.
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by DECENCY3: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
You will one day also have sex with your mother, sisters and your female children and still call it mistake. You want her to forgive you but you don't want to forgive her. Thank God man no be God and God no be man.

Your wife is going through lots of psychological trauma and she wants you to feel what she is passing through.

If she mentioned one person I would have said maybe she did but two I strongly believe she did not do it.

Women to an extend have shock absorbers but men no no no
Re: ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ by lustra89(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
The Driver and gate man can't insult your wife at same time, I have a feeling she did find out the knew u slept with the sister and kept quiet, or possibly was sleeping with one of them, so chased the 2 so it could look even, bro. Look for the true friends of those guys and ask them what's up, but trust me u go get hrt pain when u hear the true Gist, but sleeping with ur wide sister was not a mistake, u planned it and exicuted it properly, just that she was observant enough to know... And just know it both of you are living on top of a gun powder, the say it will explode, I just hope u both comes out u unscattered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.