Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? (14822 Views)

What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics / Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics) / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
First and formost, all you id!!its that will come running your dirty mouth on here should know that I am the kind that believe in working for my own money. I am the independent type. I buy my own stuff. But I absolutely hate stingy men. Nothing wrong in spending and buying gifts for your woman now and then. And a woman can do the same also nothing wrong with it. I know many women out there who spend on their men with no complain, but as soon as a guy start spending a bit of money on a woman, he starts getting suspicious "oh she's a gold digger" She's only after me for my money" blah blah blah,  . .

So what the fuc!!k is wrong in spending money on a woman you love. Or is it just Nigerian guys that like nagging so much about women being gold digger? undecided
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
Well well don't feed her with money and flash it when you don't know who d fck she is!!

1 Like

Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by kemmeye: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well well don't feed her with money and flash it when you don't know who d fck she is!!

true.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by CalienteMi: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
I don't see nothing wrong with a man spending money on his woman but I see an issue with a man spending money on the wrong type of women.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Only a dumb man with be in a relationship with a woman who he don't know for 2 3 years.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Arkhin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Everything, cos it's never gonna stop.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Arkhin:

Everything, cos it's never gonna stop.

Then why stay in a long term relationship? If you are so afraid of spending money, I bet you must be afraid of commitment also.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

First and formost, all you id!!its that will come running your dirty mouth on here should know that I am the kind that believe in working for my own money. I am the independent type. I buy my own stuff. But I absolutely hate stingy men. Nothing wrong in spending and buying gifts for your woman now and then. And a woman can do the same also nothing wrong with it. I know many women out there who spend on their men with no complain, but as soon as a guy start spending a bit of money on a woman, he starts getting suspicious "oh she's a gold digger" She's only after me for my money" blah blah blah,  . .

So what the fuc!!k is wrong in spending money on a woman you love. Or is it just Nigerian guys that like nagging so much about women being gold digger? undecided
I like when a lady makes the statement in bold! But that's not an excuse for a man to be crassly insensitive to his responsibility to his woman! Especially in a long term relationship! If a man has dated a lady for more than a year, whether she is independent or not, and he still does not know where his relationship with her is heading, he needs to honestly check himself for errors! It's only a fool that would spend money on a woman he claims to love and then turn around and say "she ate my money!" WTF! Is that dumb or just plain stu[b]p[/b]idity? Factually, NO ONE gets into a relationship and expects not to spend on a lady! Are you that stingy? Why dont you continually date hookers then? So we know you have no responsibilities towards them? If you are not ready to spend on the woman you love, BACK THA HELL OFF! wink
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Errm Roki! You just shot your self in the leg with the Bolded! tongue tongue tongue grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sexkillzz, I hate you. grin grin grin grin

That was a typo.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
Edited! cool
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by MrCork17: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
Rokiatu. Sweeeery plissss. if I giv u 2 bag of rice, Can I start your engine? tongue
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

I like when a lady makes the statement in bold! But that's not an excuse for a man to be crassly insensitive to his responsibility to his woman! Especially in a long term relationship! If a man has dated a lady for more than a year, whether she is independent or not, and he still does not know where his relationship with her is heading, he needs to honestly check himself for errors! It's only a fool that would spend money on a woman he claims to love and then turn around and say "she ate my money!" WTF! Is that dumb or just plain stu[b]p[/b]idity? Factually, NO ONE gets into a relationship and expects not to spend on a lady! Are you that stingy? Why dont you continually date hookers then? So we know you have no responsibilities towards them? If you are not ready to spend on the woman you love, BACK THA HELL OFF! wink
You understand exactly where I am coming from. Well said.

Cork, get out of here. angry angry
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by MrCork17: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
Rokiatu. Sweeery u sweeeeear toooo much. How do u expect to find a man undecided
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
Since you are not my father, that should not be your worry. grin grin
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Laugh wan kill me for this thread grin.Ok nothing wrong in the bobo spending all his one month salary on the girl just to prove his love for her and at the end of the day he still gets called a mugu by the same babe grin.OP we don hear you grin.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Spend and cry are for kids and broke assess. When you have the paper spending is sweet
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by ShyOne(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with spending money on your girl or your woman

I encourage it COMPLETELY

It touches me to my core when my man spends his money on me. I place great value in whatever he buys for me and I treasure it most highly.

Thank you to Roki for opening this wonderful and insightful and intelligent thread.

I salute you!
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by ShyOne(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
Never has he looked more masculine nor more sexy than when he has spent his money on me.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
Shy-One:

Never has he looked more masculine nor more sexy than when he has spent his money on me.

Damn that's my boo's word. "Babe you're more sexier when you're spending money " Laughs* why not spend the money when you have it. . Giver's never lack #Not in bible quote tho but it's so true. After-all na one life to live
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Spend and cry are for kids and broke assess. When you have the paper spending is sweet
As long as u spending it on a girl who really loves you then yes i would agree with u that its sweet.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Spend and cry are for[b] kids and broke assess.[/b] When you have the paper spending is sweet
Spot on bro! People like lefuelefufufu, yeye4live, tellwisdom, Mr Cork! grin grin IMO, if you value a woman you truly love, and see her as an asset, nothing wrong in spending on her! if you dont spend on her, who will? I am yet to understand how buying a BB, Brazilian hair, shoes or whatever, for that special person in your life, to make her look good for you could be termed nonsensical! But when your take home salary cnn NOT take you home, shocked and is not up to the price equivalent of a BB, why wont they make crass comments? grin grin
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by coogar: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Spot on bro! People like lefuelefufufu, yeye4live, tellwisdom, Mr Cork! grin grin IMO, if you value a woman you truly love, and see her as an asset, nothing wrong in spending on her! if you dont spend on her, who will? I am yet to understand how buying a BB, Brazilian hair, shoes or whatever, for that special person in your life, to make her look good for you could be termed nonsensical! But when your take home salary cnn NOT take you home, shocked and is not up to the price equivalent of a BB, why wont they make crass comments? grin grin

i agree with you 100%

i don't understand how men open their mouths and say they cannot spend on their women. if my woman looks good, i get the credits too.
women need to be care for and it's when men don't care that these women seek alternative means to get the care they lack.
i spend lavishly on women - and i have not regretted doing so ever. if i get what i want, how much i spend is not important.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
tom28:

As long as u spending it on a girl who really loves you then yes i would agree with u that its sweet.

Only the U.S government spends our taxpayers money helping Iraq, Pakistan and other middle eastern countries that hate them so much. I hope understand what I mean?
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Tell me more about it. I always seat back laughing out loud reading those bullcraps from dudes here. Blackberry, Brazilian hair, louis vuitton and gucci shoes and handbags et all C'mon guys tell me you don't like it when you see them on other chicks. You sleep with her, dazzle her all night, she cared for you and after all of these when she need something that she deserve you run in here to cry. Having a girlfriend is not by force.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
coogar:

i agree with you 100%

i don't understand how men open their mouths and say they cannot spend on their women. if my woman looks good, i get the credits too.
women need to be care for and it's when men don't care that these women seek alternative means to get the care they lack.
i spend lavishly on women - and i have not regretted doing so ever. if i get what i want, how much i spend is not important.
The problem is with the kind of girls they keep meeting! Let them date independent ladies for a change! grin grin If they meet FBI undercover pro[b]s[/b]titutes, they term them as nigerian girls! A pro[b]s[/b]titute does not care about your progress! It's only an undercover pro[b]s[/b]titute that calls you MUGU after spending on her! She probably grew in the midst of unenviable and abject poverty and sees everything as an opportunity, to catch up on what she missed in her precocious stages! But then, why would i want to date a well known nonentity? Agreed, i cant spend lavishly on a stranger, but when we are known together by friends, or maybe family it would be st[b]u[/b]pid of me to say i wont spend! Huh? Even if she works in Central Bank. It's my responsibility at that point and stage in our relationship, to live up to my expectations as a MAN!
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Tell me more about it. I always seat back laughing out loud reading those bullcraps from dudes here. Blackberry, Brazilian hair, louis vuitton and gucci shoes and handbags et all C'mon guys tell me you don't like it when you see them on other chicks. You sleep with her, dazzle  her all night, she cared for you and after all of these when she need something that she deserve you run in here to cry. [size=15pt]Having a girlfriend is not by force.  [/size]
Brother, i taya o! How much is the BB they are all harping about? grin grin They want to date where their hands cannot reach! These are the kind of Half pint broke arses that are always reading psalm 23: "Even if i walk thru the shadow of death, i fear no Evil!" grin grin Bollocks! I always tell these nuggas: Date according to your earnings! If you earn less than a BB's worth, kindly stay off the path of girls that use BB! Dont try to impress your fellow dudes with the kind of high class chic you are dating! There are numerous pepper sellers, groundnut sellers, et all, that need some good loving too! grin grin Date those ones! Their demands are feather weight! We really need to start putting these fools where they belong, anytime they make fallacious statements! grin grin
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
Seriously what happend to you guys Never knew you guys would think like this. shocked shocked shocked
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by citous(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Only a dumb man with be in a relationship with a woman who he don't know for 2 3 years.

That is really a dumb thing to say. Relationships has a day one before the timeline (2-3yrs) you are talking about. You can be friends on day one and that is a relationship albeit a casual one at that moment. It can then evolve over time to romantic and there is no timeline for this evolution. It could happen on the first day or it could happen in 50years.
What am saying in essence is ; if adults meet, there is no rules or timeline to when they move their affection for each other to the next step. I hope we are all adults on this site and quit all these neanderthal mentalities where men see a lady as cheap if relationship moves to the next step quick or where women make a timeline so as not to appear cheap.
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously what happend to you guys Never knew you guys would think like this. shocked shocked shocked

huh? ? ?
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by CalienteMi: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
rokiatu:

I didn't do nothing this time!  embarassed I am innocent! cheesy
Re: So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wifey, what the heck happend to your username? grin grin

I hate this new one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Comics Depicting Difference Between Lust And Love / Do She-males Truely Exist? / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.