Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? (2821 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2018
Colourich:
You have mummy issues.
Mummy issues? undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by deafeyez: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
LeHMaR:
Good day Nairalanders, I don't know whether to say that i have a medical condition or not, it's really fustrating not to live a normal life..
Ever since i was a teenager, i've never had any attraction for girls my age, there has always been this weird attraction i had for older women.. Now i'm 21, it has become even worse, i unconciously friendzone any young girl i come across and will almost immediately start flirting any time i start a convo with an older woman...
Here's the real problem, every lady that's older than i am is either already married or wants to get married soon... I'm just really tired of the whole thing....
i'm now even hearing rumours that i'm gay since cute guys that avoid relationships are almost always gay, but that's not the case. I don't just have feeling for younger women.... I don't even know what i'm planning to achieve from posting this, whether it's advice or support, or maybe i just need some kind of therapist or medical doctor to tell me something good, or is it that i need someone who goes through this struggle as i do to talk about it.. Thanks for reading.

Maybe the first girl you dated was older than you. Also you find them easily understandably.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 6:18am On Jun 06, 2018
deafeyez:

Maybe the first girl you dated was older than you. Also you find them easily understandably.
True
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Kobicove(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't think this is abnormal...it's just a matter of preference undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pocohantas(f): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
oyb:

You like abs. Will you go for a bricklayer?

Depends on the kinda bricklayer though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
i was 11 wen a 22 yr old abused me.
Okay. I got really weak and slim after the sex even though I have not started ejaculating at the time. Its like u didn't enjoy yours since u are calling it an abuse. Mine was willingly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by deafeyez: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
LeHMaR:
True
What is your motive for this older ladies, are you looking for love or just fun

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by LeHMaR(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2018
deafeyez:

What is your motive for this older ladies, are you looking for love or just fun
It's actually both... I'm starting to think that i will eventually get married to someone older than myself
Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by pedrilo: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2018
ralphyoung123:
Okay. I got really weak and slim after the sex even though I have not started ejaculating at the time. Its like u didn't enjoy yours since u are calling it an abuse. Mine was willingly.
i didn't ask for it, had no idea on d modus operandi, never ejaculated prior to the time she started using me to quench her fire. That's Abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by lovewizzy09: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by great49(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Sugar mummy Tinz on point.
Well I think u've fine-tuned ur mind to falling for older ladies.
And bro its ur choice nothing is abnormal about it. But I think older ladies tend to stick around more and are caring more than the younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
lovewizzy09:
grin

angry are you rich and old? Let me love you! angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by gonkin(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Bluezy13:
It is normal to be attracted to older women.

It is abnormal to be attracted ONLY to older women.

My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by lovewizzy09: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Thegamingorca:

angry are you rich and old? Let me love you! angry
No, I'm neither rich nor old so you can't love me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
pedrilo:
i didn't ask for it, had no idea on d modus operandi, never ejaculated prior to the time she started using me to quench her fire. That's Abuse.
Hahahaha, funny guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Guys Don't Give Me Enough Accolades. / Modern Day Relationship!!! / Caption This Adorable Photo Of This Bride And Groom Signing Wedding Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.