Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail (34472 Views)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Yankee101: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
A house divided against itself...
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by LibertyRep: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
APC could have done all within its powers to avoid the recent congresses.
It has created more division than healing wounds. The National convention might be the last straw.
I don't envy the incoming chairman as he's going to have an herculean task calming frayed nerves ahead of the forthcoming general elections.

The deadliest enemies are those attacking from within.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by SyndyB(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Even you Okorocha, and your son inlaw too.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by unbitchable(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
All for the laffs
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by pezeji(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iberiberism, nzuzuism, na laff i dey laff una. ndi ara
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by DrMuzungu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Roachas Okoroawusa should go to jail as well. In fact, he should go first, to clean the cell for his Oga at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Edu3Again: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jasen1:
Before in Nigeria it's always PDP versus opposition

Today is a different story

Ruling party versus her members
grin
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Ojiofor: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
In my assessment in whats going on in Imo APC and APC nationwide as Iberiberism.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by GuntersChain(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
i need to read things fall apart by chinua achebe again.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Hakeemalao: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
ominikun comot 4 road abeg
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by openmine(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Smh....A party in shambles.....!
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by kanubiafra: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Okoroawusa should be in jail already, the idiot planning to install his son Inlaw is complaining of oyegun's tenure elongation.
Is He No Longer The Most sensible Igbo Politician From The Se?
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Gavrelino123: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
It is difficult to take side on this issue. A part of me feel sorry for Rochas because he labored to build the part in the state and the SE sad . In doing so, he even made enemies from many of his kinsmen. Some of these people battling him are just rent-seekers. However, Rochas made a mistake of becoming too arrogant and seeing many other people in the party as inconsequential.

On another note,he should not direct all his grievances on Oyegun. Oyegun is only playing out a script of Buhari and his close associates. They are trying very hard to take full control of the party from regional powers undecided. Tinubu is not having it easy in Lagos and other SW states at the moment also. Never mess with a Fulani man. A Fulani man can leak your ass to position himself for power. Once he get the power, he will weaken you badly or even kill you. The history of Fulani in Ilorin is an example.

This tightening of grip on the party by Buhari's people started a long time ago with the Kogi election. Imagine declaring an election inconclusive with only less than a local government to go just to prevent a deputy from assuming the governor's seat. The process that brought Bello to power was a scam and also ungodly.

The reason why I could not sympathize with Rochas is he was part of the people "cheering" up Akeredolu in Ondo when Tinubu was short-changed by Buhari's people. He even made statements in Akure that came off as dig on Tinubu. Little did he know what was in stock for him. Karma can come back very cold.

You have said it all...Rochas political career is coming to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Cowbuhari: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bedlecturer:
This Okoroacha is a roaring IDIOT. God forbid bad thing. I pity Imo people

Bruv you outta pity us like cwiously.. we in IMO state ve always being unlucky with awa choice of governors
from one failure to anoda....

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
The statement warned that Imo APC members would not tolerate factionalization of the party....In case Chief Oyegun does not know, Imo APC members won’t allow any faction."

Not only does the Imo APC have factions but the NWC even sworn in the rival camp fella as party chairman today.So what is Okorocha talking here

Okorocha cannot see thatvhas has lost complete control of the state chapter of his party
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by scholes23(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iberiberism of Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by ufuosman(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
Day just break

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by DabuIIIT: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Apc fuji house of commotion grin
lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by LZAA: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2018
DabuIIIT:
Apc fuji house of commotion
grin

lzaa

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by biggy26: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Throwback:
While Rochas has spoken out of selfishness for his own excessive nepotism, he is indeed right about John Oyegun.

John Oyegun is arguably the most useless party chairman ever in Nigeria. He has been so useless I'm that role from the moment he was elected, and has contributed to all of the crisis that the Buhari executive has faced with the APC led National Assembly. His input in the internal party crisis that characterised many APC states have also been disastrous.
APC isn't a party and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by jolyment: 4:23am On Jun 06, 2018
lordm:
The destruction of APC has began

Has begun *

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Jackbell17: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2018
The rants of a falling hero, the wailing of cowards. Okorocha had thought Imo State belongs to him... How I see him in JAIL SOON!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by edupedia: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2018
lordm:
The destruction of APC has began

....u Igbos just come to make noise on Nairaland... How many months do u have left for election yet u have no credible presidential candidate... Is that the way u are going to send Buhari's to Daura as u always say? Never in the history of Nigeria have we had no credible opponent for a sitting president 9 months to election... Please all of u anti-Buhari noisemakers should vacate Nairaland and stop making useless noises until u can help bring your candidate into the open...... so u think sending Buhari back to Daura na bread and beans? The fact that u have no credible candidate proves that all those your "likes" on N/L are fake!!!
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by edupedia: 5:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Jackbell17:
The rants of a falling hero, the wailing of cowards. Okorocha had thought Imo State belongs to him... How I see him in JAIL SOON!

Please change your eye glasses or contact lenses....the person you are seeing in jail is Fayose the new Emir of Kuje...
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by emi14: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Gov Rochas is frustrated
APC itself is in eternal frustration
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by enjay1(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2018
chinoxstock:
angry angry...iberiberism people...

Somebody just stole my 55k, I've been crying since, it's not APC that is doing me at all...in this Buhari weather..I loseguard almost 60k...
cry cry
lol....sorry....55k, then 60k....u subscribe with 55k then stake 5k and all disappear?
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by chinoxstock: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2018
enjay1:

lol....sorry....55k, then 60k....u subscribe with 55k then stake 5k and all disappear?

Is 55k not the same as almost 60k? Are you mad?
You are all thieves in this country. Looking for every opportunity to steal. Y'all don't care how people hustle for their money...
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by enjay1(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
chinoxstock:

Is 55k not the same as almost 60k? Are you mad?
You are all thieves in this country. Looking for every opportunity to steal. Y'all don't care how people hustle for their money...

i understand you are angry, calm down.....i was perplexed as to how you lost it and why the figure changed but i understand better now after going through your topics....take heart, you would make so much more in life and it wouldn't end well for the thief. peace.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Loanguyng: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
If you need me give me a call
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Awaja(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2018
APC is heading to the debacle,no remedy.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Smarkie: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2018
okorocha should also go to jail for turning imo state gov't into his family business
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2018
The grudge is among members.... APC is dead not only in Imo but most states in Nigeria. APC isn't a party,it is a conglomerate. Just look at definition of a political party u will discover that APC is far from being a party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.