Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail (34473 Views)

What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by laraemi(f): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Jasen1:
Before in Nigeria it's always PDP versus opposition

Today is a different story

Ruling party versus her members
. That is change
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by whiteTORTIISE(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
It is difficult to take side on this issue. A part of me feel sorry for Rochas because he labored to build the party in the state and the SE sad . In doing so, he even made enemies from many of his kinsmen. Some of these people battling him now are just rent-seekers. However, Rochas made a mistake of becoming too arrogant and seeing many other people in the party as inconsequential.

On another note,he should not direct all his grievances at Oyegun. Oyegun is only playing out a script of Buhari and his close associates. They are trying very hard to take full control of the party from regional powers undecided. Tinubu is not having it easy in Lagos and other SW states at the moment also. Never mess with a Fulani man. A Fulani man can leak your ass to position himself for power. Once he get the power, he will weaken you badly or even "kill" you. The history of Fulani in Ilorin is an example.

This tightening of grip on the party by Buhari's people started a long time ago with the Kogi election. Imagine declaring an election inconclusive with only less than a local government to go just to prevent a deputy from assuming the governor's seat. The process that brought Bello to power was a scam and also ungodly.

The reason why I could not sympathize with Rochas is he was part of the people "cheering" up Akeredolu in Ondo when Tinubu was short-changed by Buhari's people. He even made statements in Akure that came off as dig on Tinubu. Little did he know what was in stock for him. Karma can come back very cold.

Akeredolu is the biggest mistake of Ondo State people. It is better to have continue with Gov Iroko candidate than that grey hairy Ibadan base Governor.

When I told my uncle how he would suffer for receiving #5000 during the election of Akeredolu, he told me to keep quiet and he was older than me and also exist a longtime in politics before I was born. Today, he has retired back to his Palm oil farm he abandoned under Gov Iroko for 8yeas. The last time I saw him, he was as old as a native pot.

When Tinubu presented Segun Abraham the real man, Rochas and that Stupid Oyegun that will die a miserable death opposed Baba in favour of that very dull n primitive Akeredolu.

Rochas, law of karma is back to you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by newslifeop: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by freeze001(f): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

Akeredolu is the biggest mistake of Ondo State people. It is better to have continue with Gov Iroko candidate than that grey hairy Ibadan base Governor.

When I told my uncle how he would suffer for receiving #5000 during the election of Akeredolu, he told me to keep quiet and he was older than me and also exist a longtime in politics before I was born. Today, he has retired back to his Palm oil farm he abandoned under Gov Iroko for 8yeas. The last time I saw him, he was as old as a native pot.

When Tinubu presented Segun Abraham the real man, Rochas and that Stupid Oyegun that will die a miserable death opposed Baba in favour of that very dull n primitive Akeredolu.

Rochas, law of karma is back to you

shocked Wow! You are pained! Is it that serious? shocked
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by lookingfly: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Apc is filled with ingrates, backstabbers and haters.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by lordm(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2018
jolyment:

Has begun *
Thanks brother
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by whiteTORTIISE(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:

shocked Wow! You are pained! Is it that serious? shocked
If NL have a "Slap" button, I d have show you how pained I'm .
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by freeze001(f): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

If NL have a "Slap" button, I d have show you how pained I'm .

When u use the 'slap' function, post d picture of ur face before n after so I can gauge the impact.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by sexy74(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Anambralstson: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2018

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by asawanathegreat(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
emi14:

APC itself is in eternal frustration
no be lie my guy
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by whiteTORTIISE(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:

When u use the 'slap' function, post d picture of ur face before n after so I can gauge the impact.

Na you I go slap now. don't worry, you'd see me in action in ur dream.
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by freeze001(f): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

Na you I go slap now. don't worry, you'd see me in action in ur dream.

tongue tongue
Thou shalt not appear in my dream last the fire of the Holy Ghost do u sontin...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by Moradeyoolayemi: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/okorocha-oyegun-should-go-to-jail/

Someone that did 8years and plans to put his son-in-law as the next governor is calling someone that did 4years greedy. 9ja politicians are just funny
Re: Okorocha: Oyegun Should Go To Jail by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
freeze001:

tongue tongue
Thou shalt not appear in my dream last the fire of the Holy Ghost do u sontin...
Holy Ghost na my PADI now.

I go bribe my way because I m a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Auction Of 'Stolen' Nigerian Artifacts Goes Ahead In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.