Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland (2438 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Do Girls Blur The Line Between Politeness And Flirtation? / Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Mayflowa(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2010
Yes, this is undisputable. Missy B has a lot of disciples dotting on her on NL. She has so mastered the act of flirtation and seduction that some guys are truely falling for her charm. She takes them to the imaginable high heaven and create passion and emotion in these guys. The list of the NL guys dying to have a nite out with her are Snowdrop, Sauron, Tkb, 9-11, the list is still counting.

What do u think?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 1:32pm On May 31, 2010
And your point is. . . . . .
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Mayflowa(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2010
I want to warn. She is damn playing with their heart
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2010
What have You been smoking?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2010
Mayflowa:

I want to warn. She is damn playing with their heart

I think u are trying to say that Nairaland guys are too easily to be foooled right? They all go instant noodle love here and there like some church rat picking up food everywhere and anywhere,.
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by BeautfulB(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2010
@poster: i fink ur jobless, wotz ur biz if she'll playing with people heart. pls go get life.

if u also wants to join the grow y not go Straight to her
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Sauron1: 1:52pm On May 31, 2010
Mayflowa:

Yes, this is undisputable. Missy B has a lot of disciples dotting on her on NL. She has so mastered the act of flirtation and seduction that some guys are truely falling for her charm. She takes them to the imaginable high heaven and create passion and emotion in these guys. The list of the NL guys dying to have a nite out with her are Snowdrop, Sauron, Tkb, 9-11, the list is still counting.

What do u think?

U have the brain power of a pubic louse!!!!
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by chamotex(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2010
~Sauron~:

U have the brain power of a pubic louse!!!!

Sauron, what is your name doing up there?
Are you saying this is a false allegation? cheesy grin grin
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Sauron1: 2:18pm On May 31, 2010
chamotex:

Sauron, what is your name doing up there?
Are you saying this is a false allegation? cheesy grin grin

It's not only false. . . .The OP is a lethargic devil.
People like him read nonsense to normal, harmless comments made on the forum.
What gave him the impression that boys are falling to Missy B's charms? Fall? Charm?

Dang it. . . . .I hate such words being branded without any bit of perspective.
I recommend the ban of this OP.
He is a twunt!!!
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Africanqueen2(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2010
Mayflowa:

What do u think?

Aproko Wey tin concern u. . . U just dey open ur dirty mouth dey talk anyhow. . . E dey pain u say nobody dey trip for u? Haba! So u no get work again na to dey monitor people eh? I sorry for you sha and for the person Wey dey friend you
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by 912(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2010
@poster
Please take my name off that your list or whatever it is. This is becoming annoying first nenum now this angry
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2010
na wa o!

is all this because of the facebook girl or because of the saga of the star-crossed lovers who wont be named here.

fear is a powerful thing.

abi na stitch in time saves nine ni?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by dre11(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2010
Abeg, who b missy B self
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 5:13pm On May 31, 2010
lol super star!
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2010
tpia.:

na wa o!

is all this because of the facebook girl or because of the saga of the star-crossed lovers who wont be named here.

fear is a powerful thing.

abi na stitch in time saves nine ni?
Lmffao!!!  grin grin grin

Nah, it's not 'cause of that. The poster is Stoned . . . .na koboko go deliver am. undecided
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Skidoc(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2010
undecided undecided Can we see Missy B's pictures first please?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2010
What for? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by yme1(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2010
which of the marijuana did this poster take? undecided
so one cant flirt around again peacefully undecided
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by amefi(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2010
Skidoc:

undecided undecided Can we see Missy B's pictures first please?

SHE WOWO OOOOOOO, SHE NO FIT PUT HER REAL PIC THERE OOOOO
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2010
[size=13pt]What is the main purpose of this thread now. . . .well , you didn't even wait to discover the real female's on this forum before hurrying to point out your vote on '' Miss Flirtation'' of Nairaland. . . i think the best way is to add a poll so , that people can vote who and who deserve this award. smiley smiley smiley wink[/size]
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by 190: 6:45pm On May 31, 2010
[size=20pt]Yes what do u expect from that bini bre~asts[/size]
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by ladej(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2010
pointless thread
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Mayflowa(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2010
@Sauron
Wot are u mouthing about. Even Missy B knows the truth i wot i'm saying. Now the truth is bitter. grin grin cool
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Sauron1: 9:26pm On May 31, 2010
Mayflowa:

@Sauron
Wot are u mouthing about. Even Missy B knows the truth i wot i'm saying. Now the truth is bitter. grin grin cool

What truth are you harping about here? Go get a life, dude.
Better still, you can suck ma cock with Amy Winehouse's teeth.
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2010
me sef i need to take a flirting 101 course because e be like say my SU no gree me find love and mate for nl.

abi is it my rascally and argumentative nature wey dey block my chances.

could also be my buck teeth and too much beans.
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 31, 2010
@ topic

Is it her fault she is fine and guys like her?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Mayflowa(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2010
@ Sauron
Now, u are denying your loff. I pity you! You really cant stand the test of time  sad . This is wot i like about snowdrop.He is  cool and had admitted the bitter truth.  grin
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Sauron1: 9:42pm On May 31, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic
Is it her fault she is fine and guys like her?

The poster is obviously drunk off Paraga. . . .

Mayflowa:

@ Sauron
Now, u are denying your loff. I pity you! You really cant stand the test of time  sad . This is wot i like about snowdrop.He is  cool and had admitted the bitter truth.  grin

Keep ma name outta your mouth or do you need a tooth-pick?
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Mayflowa(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2010
Michelin dear, no b her fault o. She is fine, agreed esp for her kitchen prowess and interpersonel skills . This is really serious. There is a friend of mine that is already falling for her. That is y i had to personally understudy her post and saw that many NLanders like my friend is truthfully loffing her. She leads some on and make them high and dry. i cud give u link to these threads if u doubt me. She is sex.y & bad. Snowdrop is trying to get himself together after meeting with her.
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2010
^^i see you've some previous interaction with missy b here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=452231.msg6099794#msg6099794

are you trying to eliminate the competition?

is there really "a friend" or is it you.
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 31, 2010
hmmmmmmmm na wa oooo for this thread oo lipsrsealed
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by 190: 10:50pm On May 31, 2010
these men that missy bre~asts are flirting with are underestimating the powers
of the bini's girls~based abroad

by the tyme shes done with them all
they would have no choice than to call

911-hospital care unit~

(1) (2) (3)

How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U / Help Me Get Rid Of This Person / What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.