Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland (2443 Views)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Do Girls Blur The Line Between Politeness And Flirtation? / Is Flirtation A Course In Nursing Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 31, 2010
190:

save all these for your father~mother and clients
I hope they dont take it easy with you so that you would be forced to Jump out of 4 storey building Just like your [b]sister

did the other day~[/b]

Haaaa you too bad. Now that she has been caught you want to deny she is actually YOUR sister!!! tongue
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by 190: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2010
^^

wat in micheal's name are u even talkin abt
missy b my sister
I rather run straight in2 a moving train~
Re: Missy B Is The Queen Of Flirtation On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2010
190:

save all these for your father~mother and clients
I hope they dont take it easy with you so that you would be forced to Jump out of 4 storey building Just like your sister
did the other day~

Even if I were a strumpet, I would not settle for Your kind. That, is to say . . .Levels Deh!!
I be ashawo? Leave am and deal with Your worthless life.
Your mama is dying of hunger and You're on NL sniffing the skirt of Missy B that's enjoying the good things Life has to offer. . . .I talk am - You're a Joke of a creation, a waste of air, a proof that insanity can become flesh.

(1) (2) (3)

In Love With Yagazie Chukwumerije / Welcome To Nigerian Sex Network / What Do U Envy About The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.