Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Thoughts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thoughts (3247 Views)

Brokeness Is Leading Me To Have Extremely Violent Thoughts / My Thoughts On The I Need A Fuckmate Thread By One Temasi / FÙCKING Depressed: Nasty Thoughts [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2018
MissWrite:
First possibility: If she came to you to tell you this, she probably is using this poorly-thought-out tactic to get you to "do something". She loves you, but maybe you haven't given her the impression that you're thinking about the next step. So, now she's hoping that if she tells you that someone is willing to give her that, you would double your hustle on her. If she had sought advice on the issue, someone might have advised her against it.

Second possibility: She is indeed planning to withdraw (regardless of what you might say) but she doesn't want to just run off with this other man (which would paint her in a very insensitive light) so, she's playing out the preamble. Women are allowed to be "confused" in these situations when considering "love + possibility of marriage" versus "comfort + marriage proposal". They'd receive a lot of pressure from family and friends to choose the latter while their hearts keep dragging them to the left. It's state you cannot criticize too much.

If you love this girl, then ask her what she wants. Put her on the spot by asking her if she thought she could be happy with this guy. Tell her what she can realistically expect from you. But if you don't really care about her that much, and it's all the same too you, then you might just consider this the perfect place to end things.
I thought same too. what do u have to say on she breaking the relationship??
Re: Thoughts by Smarkie: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2018
counter propose
Re: Thoughts by MissWrite(f): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
fighal:
I thought same too. what do u have to say on she breaking the relationship??

It's obvious she's upset right now. You've done well to delete the original post though. Have a serious conversation about your future with her and let her make her decision. All the best.
Re: Thoughts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
MissWrite:

It's obvious she's upset right now. You've done well to delete the original post though. Have a serious conversation about your future with her and let her make her decision. All the best.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Journalist Shame Man For Being Broke, Proposing At KFC S.A. But Turn To Blessing / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.