Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26683 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by austyn0(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
and the woman asslickers enter the thread
HEHEHEHE

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Tallesty1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart. kiss

Next week Saturday is my birthday, how are we doing it?
I have my fingers and toes crossed babe.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Jude, you make sense most times but there is something you keep repeating in your comments that you really need to stop.

All these America did this, America did that doesn't make sense. Stop being fooled by the Media.

If America is feminized as you claim then why did they massively vote for a man who treats women like trash? Someone who believes that it is ok to grab them by their pussy even though his opponent was a woman, a fellow feminist?.

Also, why do every American keep saying that America will be great again? Does that not tell you that something has gone wrong since they started accepting everything?

Now talking about modern feminism in America, 85% of American women want equal rights but fewer than 1 in 5 people want feminism.

In Uk, only 1 in 9 women identify with feminists but 95% of women over there want equal rights.

They embraced it initially but they have seen what it can cause so they're rejecting it, we africans ought to learn from their mistakes.

Like I said initially, you're smart and can win arguments without all this America nonsense.

Check below link if you doubt the starts up there http://www.thefashionglobe.com/feminism-today
.No, trump respects women. He doesn’t treat women like trash. He treats everyone equally. The thing here is Africans are where America was 400 years ago in terms of ecomonomic status and rather for Africans to build a system that will help them to reach where America is faster, they are more concerned about a concept that does not lift the economic status and they misunderstand it. Did Singapore, China get to where they are by fighting for who is head or tail. If each African contributes their own share without checking who is superior. We will scale faster than envisaged.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

You see why having a discussion sometimes here is difficult?

Have I mentioned hating anything? I only said the English royal system is currently not patriarchial; it is a monarchy.

The successor to the throne is dependent on lineage and not sex.

If Queen Elizabeth dies, the successor is traced through her lineage so how it is patriachy?

In patriarchy, men control the resources, moral codes and power so which male is controlling Britain now they have a queen?

If it gets to a male and he becomes king, then the next successor is through his lineage so their system is obviously not matriarchal either.

For example, Nigerian traditional rulership/royal system is patriarchial because the successor is solely from the king and only makes can rule.
Bukatyne my love, the English monarchy is still patriarchal. I think what you mean to say is that the line of succession is not restrictedly 'patrillineal'. There is a ton of difference between those two words.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Sir, if you ask me, nah who i go ask? . But i won't relent in saying the truth and judging them uniquely. A spade is spade. Black should remain black and white should remain white.
.....Don't mind them jare. They always get agitated, angry and bitter whenever they re told the truth.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately
...Wow. Nice one. They hate hearing the truth.lol

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
wristbangle:
The term feminism has been bastardised and short-changed by African women especially the Nigerian counterparts who believe men must meet all their financial needs and still help them do most of the domestic chores while they watch TV fantasies, go party, cheat and kill him.

It's their wicked ideology and I won't blame these empty bellied pigs. I would rather blame the buffoonery guys chasing these hungry ladies hoping something good will come of them. What you don't have, you can't give. Can a lion give birth to a goat?
Thank you. I am still looking for that Arab or Chinese woman that is complaining she doesn’t have equal rights as a woman. I wonder why instead of each contributing his or her quota in nation development what we are bothered about is a concept borne by individuals who are well fed and are leading in research and innovation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ogmask: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

I ignored alot of them already. The insults is too much. Truth they say is bitter.

Nice blog

Your post is clear like Eva water my dear. It just shows you how ignorant some women can be. See the amount of insult directed at you for something so simple and straightforward.
Some pple think they are defending feminism by attacking you but, I ask, how can you defend what you knkw nothing of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:

Feminism is on a collision course with our cultural identity and until we have a cultural change - This ideology won't carve out a very good niche for our women. It can only get worse.
A cultural change is almost impossible. However a culture can be complemented. It’s sad that the concept of love is not being preached anymore rather concept of feminism. So a woman marries a man with the mindset that they have to be equal and not that she has to be loved first. Tell me this is not a problem many marriages are facing todAy.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
wristbangle:
The term feminism has been bastardised and short-changed by African women especially the Nigerian counterparts who believe men must meet all their financial needs and still help them do most of the domestic chores while they watch TV fantasies, go party, cheat and kill him.

It's their wicked ideology and I won't blame these empty bellied pigs. I would rather blame the buffoonery guys chasing these hungry ladies hoping something good will come of them. What you don't have, you can't give. Can a lion give birth to a goat?

At the bolded sir. Well said and written perfectly. A feminist should pick up spanner and slide under a car for repairs and see the pain the male folks go through.

Pay for rent, food, house keeping, shopping, etc for 6months and tell me how far?.

Feminism and feminist should better be greatful, they're placed on the soft side of nature, whereby the men are privatized to Carter for the needs of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by CanadianEnginee(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same should be applied to the boy child because it is obvious that we have paid too much attention to the girl child and neglected the boy child especially with the rise of social vices like Armed robbery,kidnapping,human trafficking,cultism etc.

Children should be trained irrespective of their gender and it is a collective responsibility.

Yes, the men too have been involved in social vices but a very small percentage of them say 0.00001%. But more than 80% of girls (4 out of 5) are deep into prostitution even with the more emphasis on their upbringing.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
ogmask:

Your post is clear like Eva water my dear. It just shows you how ignorant some women can be. See the amount of insult directed at you for something so simple and straightforward.
Some pple think they are defending feminism by attacking you but, I ask, how can you defend what you knkw nothing of.

Hahahaha . I laughed a lot while reading all the insults dished at me here. I was happy i stroked so many nerves, and my point penetrated into them like Eva water wink .
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

I very well understand your topic and addressed it in my first post on this thread.

If you a problem with 'slay queens' et al, come out straight and say so.

Don't tell me that women and men can't be equal because they can't solve problems or earn or endure emotional trauma.

It is a disservice to the millions of women/girls doing such day in day out.

It is an insult to them.
there is no equlity anywhere rather we are complement to each other. If you want equality then you should have a dick somewhere in your body and a man should have a breast! If there was something like equality Africa won’t be where it is. Can you solve the equation y=x. No. It’s either y= mx+c or a+b^2+c=0 or some simulataneous equation. This is to tell you we are complements to be equal! Take this mindset off. Seek for love respect and openness not equality.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Don't mind them jare. They always get agitated, angry and bitter whenever they re told the truth.

Truth is hard to swallow. Assuming i was supporting them, they would all come out and tag me the perfect lady. Haha , I rather strike them where it would hurt so much. Life is that simple, but they(feminist) are making it hard for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Amen. She's destined to be greater than everyone, if she work hard for the spot. She can compete with me, atleast the fun of writing would develop.

I love competition cool

Hmm. You don't have a problem if she compete with you?. You're different walahi?.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

I believe the people she called out are the feminists of today.

The women who fought for the things you all enjoy today as women were respectable and will probably not be so insulting as you have been.

Brow, don't mind that bitter leaf fa , before she infect you with her problem
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ireneidiva(f): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:
In this age and era, majority of girls want to tag themselves as a feminist, fighting for equal rights with the male counterparts!, this is a vision in hell hole

* Majority of women with the feminist mentality are group of lazy Individuals with the expertise in gold digging. You are quick to examine the flaws and fault of the male gender, but fail to realise the flaws and fault of the girl child.

* Feminism does not mean you should be rude and aggressive to the male folks else you would end up in a bad situation, because a mans ego should not be trampled upon, in the achievement of your agenda.

* Majority of women seeking for feminist right have forgotten their major role in the family, therefore, they now seek for the male counterparts to partake in the family welfare and up keep. Your husband cannot be working so hard for money, and you still expect him to change the baby diaper.

* The term feminist has being bastardized, and turned into a medium in which girls now boost up their ego while in disunity with the original idea of feminism.

Lastly, if you're seeking for equal rights to rule, make decisions and control your self motivation about life and its surroundings, then you should master the craft of power the male counterparts has, and learn to for go issues easily like them, learn to earn like them, and learn to be brave like them.
Your husband cannot be working hard for money and change diaper is a dumb statement. Don't women work hard? Apparently, you are a housewife so you wont understand. If a man changes his baby's diaper, will it make him less of a man?

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:
In this age and era, majority of girls want to tag themselves as a feminist, fighting for equal rights with the male counterparts!, this is a vision in hell hole

* Majority of women with the feminist mentality are group of lazy Individuals with the expertise in gold digging. You are quick to examine the flaws and fault of the male gender, but fail to realise the flaws and fault of the girl child.

* Feminism does not mean you should be rude and aggressive to the male folks else you would end up in a bad situation, because a mans ego should not be trampled upon, in the achievement of your agenda.

* Majority of women seeking for feminist right have forgotten their major role in the family, therefore, they now seek for the male counterparts to partake in the family welfare and up keep. Your husband cannot be working so hard for money, and you still expect him to change the baby diaper.

* The term feminist has being bastardized, and turned into a medium in which girls now boost up their ego while in disunity with the original idea of feminism.

Lastly, if you're seeking for equal rights to rule, make decisions and control your self motivation about life and its surroundings, then you should master the craft of power the male counterparts has, and learn to for go issues easily like them, learn to earn like them, and learn to be brave like them.

You're a disgrace to womanhood..

It pains me that a lady will open a thread and gladly declare that she isn't equal to men.
You're suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

What you wrote up there is absolute bullshit. All woman who think they're not equal to men are usually lazy women that their entire existence depends on men.

*spits*

African women needs serious enlightenment and liberation

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ireneidiva(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

At the bolded sir. Well said and written perfectly. A feminist should pick up spanner and slide under a car for repairs and see the pain the male folks go through.

Pay for rent, food, house keeping, shopping, etc for 6months and tell me how far?.

Feminism and feminist should better be greatful, they're placed on the soft side of nature, whereby the men are privatized to Carter for the needs of women.
For Christ sake, women pick the bills in their houses. Most women are bread winners. Where were you raised?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
The truth is that social media feminism is more of a internet cult than a true movement for social justice.

It is a movement where the child-like game "follow the leader" is practiced.

The leaders get to choose how the followers behave and who gets to be called a feminist. Anyone who dares to counter the leader is seen as a traitor, Not intelligent enough or simply suffering from low self esteem issues. It is not about true quest for equality but what "some ladies" believe to be equality. Therefore, it is extremely hard to differentiate between modern internet cults and true feminism on the internet.

A perfect example was displayed some forth night ago by Linda ikeji, Linda was against sex before marriage, until it was cool enough for her to have a baby outside marriage. So all of a sudden, her devoted cult members sorry internet feminist went on a full blown media campaign which can only be likened to a sort of devoted evangelism or reactive public relations stunt to make her decision look cool.

Hypocrisy much!

I believe true freedom can only be earned when we understand our environment and use the information from our environment to make important decisions about our lives.

Thusly, true equality can only be earned when people are given the opportunity to make their own decisions.

True words. Hats off
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
and a fool moved this nonsense to front page..

Primitive people.. I regret being a Nigerian
smh

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
ireneidiva:

Your husband cannot be working hard for money and change diaper is a dumb statement. Don't women work hard? Apparently, you are a housewife so you wont understand. If a man changes his baby's diaper, will it make him less of a man?

Bitter leaf spotted cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elder001:
and a fool moved this nonsense to front page..

Primitive people.. I regret being a Nigerian
smh

And a fool like you saw the beautiful nonsense and decided to read.

Look at this foolish bitter leaf.

Bye joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
ireneidiva:

For Christ sake, women pick the bills in their houses. Most women are bread winners. Where were you raised?

It is beyond my imagination that a female created this useless thread.

Imagine boldly declaring that you're not equal to men.

Majority of African women are suffering from Stockholm syndrome and they need urgent enlightenment and liberation before it gets out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Hmm. You don't have a problem if she compete with you?. You're different walahi?.

Not at all.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
Na wa see Agege bread seller ghetto understanding of feminism wink the number 1 requirement for you to be a feminist is intelligence, no intelligence in this write up

Is like ure reacting to the understanding of feminism that agege bread sellers follow, feminism is good and it’s here to stay

Lol. The write up is so shallow. SMH. I really don't know why people can't educate themselves instead of spewing rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Bitter leaf spotted cheesy

Why calling her a bitter leaf, allow her to express herself. Its a free forum.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
KhadyM:

Americans didnt massively vote for that guy as you claim. Hillary won the popular vote
una go just dey talk rubbish. America never voted , then who voted. You think it is Nigeria. Go to America and ask who the real Americans are. They will tell you they are not the ones that make noise on social media.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

A feminist believes that, she has the right to slap a man, beat him up and be boastful about it. Where did we go wrong?.

A man is a MAN, Not a wo-MAN . feminism is just a scheme to delude and perpetrate a dangerous way of living for the female society.

Stop displaying your ignorance babe! There's a big difference between a feminist and a misandrist okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
It's not by force to be a feminist. If you're not interested in the ideology, nobody is forcing you to accept but stop trying to insult people who're interested.

any woman who doesn't support feminism is a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplybami:

Lol. The write-up is so shallow. SMH. I really don't know why people can't educate themselves instead of spewing rubbish.

very shallow.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately
thank you. If everyone does the job of the MD or gate man in an organization, I wonder if there will be an organization. Marriage is an instution and as such the parties involved have got specific roles and responsibilities defined and agreed upon by both parties. This is not to say they can’t help each other when one is not available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.