Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26688 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
skarlett:
Dumb op, when you use all your time to suck coccks what is left of your cum-filled brain undecided

A woman like you fought for the things you're enjoying today and you have the temerity to call her out for challenging the status-quo undecided
Honestly, hood rats like you should have been left in the sewer and denied any form of education so you won't have the opportunity to spew trash, useless idiot undecided
I believe the people she called out are the feminists of today.

The women who fought for the things you all enjoy today as women were respectable and will probably not be so insulting as you have been.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
If a true and open minded feminist disagrees with this op's writeup, then I'm disappointed!

The younger generation has made feminism look like a joke and that is true! Very true! You all can't deny that some of your feminism mates are dry jokes and that's what the op is on about.

Our forefathers and mothers, who understood the original purpose of what feminism represents, have fought and paid dearly for this noble cause.
This is where everything went wrong with feminism. Different reasons, definitions, opinions on one subject, causing divisiveness. The feminism that I recall from my researches and readings was supposed to be joyous. It was about expanding women's choices, and providing equality for both gender for effectiveness in our daily activities. So that both sexes get to enjoy the bliss of aspiring as high as one's purpose and dreams take one. So that no one is restricted from fulfilling his/her potentials in society.

In the end, what matters is that we are all human beings, and equal in our humanness.

Turn a blind eye to it, not like you haven't been acting blind since anyway.
The truth is that social media feminism is more of a internet cult than a true movement for social justice.

It is a movement where the child-like game "follow the leader" is practiced.

The leaders get to choose how the followers behave and who gets to be called a feminist. Anyone who dares to counter the leader is seen as a traitor, Not intelligent enough or simply suffering from low self esteem issues. It is not about true quest for equality but what "some ladies" believe to be equality. Therefore, it is extremely hard to differentiate between modern internet cults and true feminism on the internet.

A perfect example was displayed some forth night ago by Linda ikeji, Linda was against sex before marriage, until it was cool enough for her to have a baby outside marriage. So all of a sudden, her devoted cult members sorry internet feminist went on a full blown media campaign which can only be likened to a sort of devoted evangelism or reactive public relations stunt to make her decision look cool.

Hypocrisy much!

I believe true freedom can only be earned when we understand our environment and use the information from our environment to make important decisions about our lives.

Thusly, true equality can only be earned when people are given the opportunity to make their own decisions.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Sense wee not kee this beauty.

Today's feminists are funny until they try to prove why they're feminists then they're hilarious.
Sweetheart. kiss

Next week Saturday is my birthday, how are we doing it?

Most of these feminists 'shouting' here have never raised an eye to empower their gender but if it's useless shout, they can shout. They better go and meet their boyfriends for soap to bath. Then read about the true feminism.
They're even a sore joke to me.
*Spits

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
eyinjuege:
It is only sensible that as a woman and an adult, you are able to take care of yourself and maeet your basic needs such as food, clothing , shelter and even some wants.
Same for a man.
You should be able to feed yourself, and not wait for a woman to cook for you.
I have little respect for a woman who cannot earn her own living expenses to meet her wants and needs, and I equally detest a man who would rather live in a pigsty or cannot cook nutritious meals to feed himself. If you can't cook, you van at least buy.
That's the height of irresponsibility waiting for a fellow human to do these things for you.
Fine one brother , I remembered the day I opined that women in developing countries get more from marriages than they give compared to their Western counterpart I was nearly lynched online.

Most women in this part of the world depend on men for their daily survival. Not because they can't work or achieve things by themselves but the general outlook of the economy and lack of opportunities is a factor that contributes immensely to it , but however the truth must be told.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

I believe the people she called out are the feminists of today.

The women who fought for the things you all enjoy today as women were respectable and will probably not be so insulting as you have been.

If she knows the true definition of feminism, she will know those so called modern day feminists are not feminists, that they say it does not mean they are so her calling the 'imaginary' feminists out doesn't mean sh1t. Her ensuing comments are what I addressed in part too, they reek of gross ignorance and asslicking.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by KhadyM(f): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Jude, you make sense most times but there is something you keep repeating in your comments that you really need to stop.

All these America did this, America did that doesn't make sense. Stop being fooled by the Media.

If America is feminized as you claim then why did they massively vote for a man who treats women like trash? Someone who believes that it is ok to grab them by their pussy even though his opponent was a woman, a fellow feminist?.

Also, why do every American keep saying that America will be great again? Does that not tell you that something has gone wrong since they started accepting everything?

Now talking about modern feminism in America, 85% of American women want equal rights but fewer than 1 in 5 people want feminism.

In Uk, only 1 in 9 women identify with feminists but 95% of women over there want equal rights.

They embraced it initially but they have seen what it can cause so they're rejecting it, we africans ought to learn from their mistakes.

Like I said initially, you're smart and can win arguments without all this America nonsense.

Check below link if you doubt the starts up there http://www.thefashionglobe.com/feminism-today

Americans didnt massively vote for that guy as you claim. Hillary won the popular vote
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by shugamummy: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

I very well understand your topic and addressed it in my first post on this thread.

If you a problem with 'slay queens' et al, come out straight and say so.

Don't tell me that women and men can't be equal because they can't solve problems or earn or endure emotional trauma.

It is a disservice to the millions of women/girls doing such day in day out.

It is an insult to them.

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
Don't worry, it'll backfire.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Apt! Lol. Misplaced mentality and ideologies.
grin

I was at your blog, beautiful content. You write so good. You go compete with misscokie oo cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
cheesy grin

Bros nah you talk am cheesy . feminist are hungry, see finishing.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by BluntBoy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
KhadyM:
When most Africans talk about "feminism" they clearly dont know what it means. I'm a proud feminist and so is my man.

Yimu.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
You're just a bitter woman. There is nothing close to being a feminist about your display of hate ,anger and disdain for another lady in a public forum.

A minute silence for that unfortunate fellow in your life right now. grin

That unfortunate man must be praying for her to join her ancestors
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Not in a society like Africa where women are just starting to get into the innovation space. Google female scientist and see if you will find any African. Feminism should be about empowering the female gender and not fight for equal rights. Do you fight for equal right when you are living at the mercy of that person. Many African women are living at the mercies of men, yet they find it easy to disrespect these men.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
That is one question they can't give an answer to. Instead they will resort to insults and all manner of emotional bullying.
Anyway for those of us wey dey enter street, we know that there is hardly a true Nigerian feminist. My naija sisters who have lived most or all of their lives in Nigeria cannot be feminists. grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
skarlett:

If she knows the true definition of feminism, she will know those so called modern day feminists are not feminists, that they say it does not mean they are so her calling the 'imaginary' feminists out doesn't mean sh1t. Her ensuing comments are what I addressed in part too, they reek of gross ignorance and asslicking.
It's alright, let there be peace and love.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately

Bros, why you dey add sugar cane to wetin the op talk cheesy , walahi the way you replied her made me burst out laughing grin you're wicked

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
MissCokie abeg ignore some nairaland feminists abeg. They're not countering your posts with valid points, just insults. So please don't disturb your head for some braindead fellows.

I ignored alot of them already. The insults is too much. Truth they say is bitter.

Nice blog
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
see how u dey contradict yourself, you said that when women rule society collapse, I reminded u of how a young queen Elisabeth conquered ur ancestors and gave u freedom 1960

Let me even be very petty, ubunja there is nothing in this life that you will ever do that will be more painful than childbirth, nothing
the earlier you realize Europe is not Africa and Africa is not America, the easier life will be for Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Hungry feminism, that's what we have here in Nigeria, once food is guaranteed, their brains will reset to normal.

grin Another theory. You actually meant to say they're hungry bunch of feminist? cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
if saudi Arabia had a female ruler once in their history, they wouldn't treat women the way they do, queen Elizabeth diluted patriarchy in England, she is the reason why many women are empowered today
you need to leave the shores of Africa to see things and understand the feminism concept differently. The problem is we Africa are a consumer society without proper thinking skills. We consume everything without using our head. How many Arabian women are deprived of basic necessities of life. Go to the Middle East and see women who have good paying jobs. You Africans should fight poverty first before shouting feminism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
the earlier you realize Europe is not Africa and Africa is not America, the easier life will be for Africans.

They just argue without a fact. That's the problem.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
After readin

And as for your flaws of the girl child no one is denying that after all it is in this Africa that you hear people emphasizing on training the girl child and forgetting about the boy child.

Even with the emphasis on paying more attention to the upbringing of the girl child, we still have MOST girls in prostitution knowingly and otherwise. There need to be more attention to the upbringing of the girl child so they don't end up like the ones of this generation.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

Anyway for those of us wey dey enter street, we know that there is hardly a true Nigerian feminist. My naija sisters who have lived most or all of their lives in Nigeria cannot be feminists. grin
We know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
if saudi Arabia had a female ruler once in their history, they wouldn't treat women the way they do, queen Elizabeth diluted patriarchy in England, she is the reason why many women are empowered today
women are empowered because of their contribution to the economy. This was in the field of research and innovation. Google female scientist and see if you will find any African there! That is where the likes of queen started from. They did not start by slaying!
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

I was at your blog, beautiful content. You write so good. You go compete with misscokie oo cheesy

Amen. She's destined to be greater than everyone, if she work hard for the spot. She can compete with me, atleast the fun of writing would develop.

I love competition cool
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:

It's a fight that never ends.
A woman always has to prove herself and her competence at every level because of her gender.
Great progress yes but it's never over
. No, everyone has to prove him or herself. To make it easier, your records, last results, achievements or successes can make it easier. It amazes me how a Woman who has never been to the mine ground for instance will want to be CEO of a mining organization and will want preference over a man who has been in the mine ground and understands the context of the business better.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JasonScoolari: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

grin Another theory. You actually meant to say they're hungry bunch of feminist? cheesy
Everyone of them. No exception.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy..............uwc

YOu know, i used to think you were a feminist......................now i know you're just a ________ .
smiley

#say no to feminism
#if you want erual rights, it should encompass everything

[co]

Lol. I'm not one of them at all. Who is ready to support evil?, not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Everyone of them. No exception.

grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:

This is rich coming from a feminist who literally begged for any Nigerian Man living in the United States.
https://www.nairaland.com/4369020/need-serious-nigerian-guy-living

Very rich. grin
are you surprised that the so called feminist on NL are hungry. This type of woman wants to go to US and frustrate the man. Lols.,, confused people everywhere
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Even with the emphasis on paying more attention to the upbringing of the girl child, we still have MOST girls in prostitution knowingly and otherwise. There need to be more attention to the upbringing of the girl child so they don't end up like the ones of this generation.
Same should be applied to the boy child because it is obvious that we have paid too much attention to the girl child and neglected the boy child especially with the rise of social vices like Armed robbery,kidnapping,human trafficking,cultism etc.

Children should be trained irrespective of their gender and it is a collective responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...Good question.But how can they be educated when the ones teaching them are still confused.lol

Sir, if you ask me, nah who i go ask? . But i won't relent in saying the truth and judging them uniquely. A spade is spade. Black should remain black and white should remain white.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.