Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26685 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplybami:

Stop displaying your ignorance babe! There's a big difference between a feminist and a misandrist okay?

Stop quoting me babe, if your intention is to spill out hate . just leave your comments peacefully, i will read it.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:

This is rich coming from a feminist who literally begged for any Nigerian Man living in the United States.
https://www.nairaland.com/4369020/need-serious-nigerian-guy-living

Very rich. grin
I would have loved to insult you. But I won't
I recently moved to the states so if you want to self-service on that too please do.
I'm still a feminist so you can faint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Stop quoting me babe, if your intention is to spill out hate . just leave your comments peacefully, i will read it.

Why shouldn't I quote you? You keep assaulting us with your level of ignorance and you expect me to keep quiet? You need to read more and know that true feminists are not men haters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplybami:

Why shouldn't I quote you? You keep assaulting us with your level of ignorance and you expect me to keep quiet? You need to read more and know that true feminists are not man haters.

The last time i checked, hanging is not a crime in Nigeria. Take the truth or leave it.

Take care dear kiss
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Yes, the men too have been involved in social vices but a very small percentage of them say 0.00001%. But more than 80% of girls (4 out of 5) are deep into prostitution even with the more emphasis on their upbringing.

Oh please save me this biased post yours people are a threat to societal peace and you say it is just 0.00001%.
Where are your statistics to back this claim up?
Oga abeg make I hear word.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately

if you can say this, you still wonder why some beasts in male form treat women like trash?
gender roles are outdated bullshits.

You want to turn yourself into a slave because of laziness..

The better you awaken from your laziness and embrace feminism, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
see how u skipped the most important one grin

Better sit down cause it’s about to be bloody here

Let’s begin

That ure a feminist doesn’t mean that when a man hurts you, you dump him, no rule like that, no matter how strong a woman is, her heart is stronger, leave Beyoncé and Hilary, it’s a good thing that they have forgiving hearts and who are u self to call them out? What are ur accomplishments compared to them?

A woman of 36, divorced, black married a British prince, only a feminist can break such barriers and guess what? She is a Feminist, all those ode women that can’t stand for themselves and position themselves behind men will never accomplish that

This is a well informed fellow. You've got a good head.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
U
ireneidiva:

Your husband cannot be working hard for money and change diaper is a dumb statement. Don't women work hard? Apparently, you are a housewife so you wont understand. If a man changes his baby's diaper, will it make him less of a man?
there was no where she said it’s a woman’s responsibility to change diaper. If you two are busy individuals this is well a maid comes in. Come to terms on how to take care of a baby. If the man isn’t employed but the woman, there is nothing wrong in him changing diapers or doing the dishes. Partners should understand roles and responsibilities and when support is needed, it should be asked for not seeking for equality or feeling one is more than the other. Love should be the message not equality. They are two different mindset and I believe you can tell that clearly
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Raydans: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
As much as I agree with the op point of view. There are some wrong illustrations and way of expression in the write up that you drove home your point with. I am a believer of equal rights and equal responsibility. Only If the responsibilities are equal why shouldn't there be equal rights. I still believe there are homes that ladies shares equal or more responsibilities than the men, though 1 out of 10 on the average. But the point is equal responsibility should amount to equal rights which I believe is possible through love and not hatred of the other gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
U there was no where she said it’s a woman’s responsibility to change diaper. If you two are busy individuals this is well a maid comes in. Come to terms on how to take care of a baby. If the man isn’t employed but the woman, there is nothing wrong in him changing diapers or doing the dishes. Partners should understand roles and responsibilities and when support is needed, it should be asked for not seeking for equality or feeling one is more than the other. Love should be the message not equality. They are two different mindset and I believe you can tell that clearly

"LOVE WILL FADE BUT EQUALITY WON'T FADE"

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
U there was no where she said it’s a woman’s responsibility to change diaper. If you two are busy individuals this is well a maid comes in. Come to terms on how to take care of a baby. If the man isn’t employed but the woman, there is nothing wrong in him changing diapers or doing the dishes. Partners should understand roles and responsibilities and when support is needed, it should be asked for not seeking for equality or feeling one is more than the other. Love should be the message not equality. They are two different mindset and I believe you can tell that clearly

Glad you got the point. Human should learn to read and understand first, before judgment. That's the issue with feminist, they don't understand anything.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

The last time i checked, hanging is not a crime in Nigeria. Take the truth or leave it.

Take care dear kiss

Educate yourself and stop basking in your ignorance seeking cheap validation from men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Yes ! You're right . But it is a greater disservice to humanity when bad women hide under the cloak of feminism to vent out their frustration against the male gender. You lots have a lot of schooling to do , especially for your too many angry women that are masking themselves as feminists while insulting , dehumanizing , humiliating and provoking the male gender.

And bad women don't hide under anti-feminism, Christianity, Islam, white, black, green, yellow to perpetuate whatever evil they have in mind?

Is it today that men and women use ideologies and causes for their own selfish interest?

All I ask is that the OP doesn't tell me that men and women are unequal because they can't do certain things they have obviously done for ages.

I have opened threads to speak against ills esp. women yet I have never lumped them up. I have also spoken against some men doing certain things and never generalized.

That is my grouse with her thread.

Chiamanda for instance will be seen as a 'modern feminist' and even though I think she is sometimes crazy, I won't take away her intelligence and accomplishments.

Even if you don't agree with a position, seeking to understand it (not necessarily to agree) or even having an idea of it is a good thing.

For instance, I do not support Islamic Polygamy however, I think I have learnt about it enough to see from their view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
The Person behind the Misscoke or whatever is confused and dumb.

She/he isn't up to 26years.

Trust me, you still have a long way to go in life.

with this your disgusting mindset, if you're truly a female, your husband will treat you like a slave..

Still want to do all cooking 100% alone? want to take care of kids 100% alone? want to do house chores 100% alone?

Don't make the mistake your mother made in her youth.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Simplybami:

Educate yourself and stop basking in your ignorance seeking cheap validation from men.

You need to be placed under intensive beating, so your brain could be formatted and rewired.

You're so bitter with a simple write up?, how do you people manage to stay bitter like this. If we check well well now, you never chop like this.

God help some people
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
there is no equlity anywhere rather we are complement to each other. If you want equality then you should have a dick somewhere in your body and a man should have a breast! If there was something like equality Africa won’t be where it is. Can you solve the equation y=x. No. It’s either y= mx+c or a+b^2+c=0 or some simulataneous equation. This is to tell you we are complements to be equal! Take this mindset off. Seek for love respect and openness not equality.

Sighs.

I hear you.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elder001:

with this your disgusting mindset, if you're truly a female, your husband will treat you like a slave..

Still want to do all cooking 100% alone? want to take care of kids 100% alone? want to do house chores 100% alone?

I think this is a wrong thing to say especially the last paragraph.

Different things work for different people.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

And bad women don't hide under anti-feminism, Christianity, Islam, white, black, green, yellow to perpetuate whatever evil they have in mind?

Is it today that men and women use ideologies and causes for their own selfish interest?

All I ask is that the OP doesn't tell me that men and women are unequal because they can't do certain things they have obviously done for ages.

I have opened threads to speak against ills esp. women yet I have never lumped them up. I have also spoken against some men doing certain things and never generalized.

That is my grouse with her thread.

Chiamanda for instance will be seen as a 'modern feminist' and even though I think she is sometimes crazy, I won't take away her intelligence and accomplishments.

Even if you don't agree with a position, seeking to understand it (not necessarily to agree) or even having an idea of it is a good thing.

For instance, I do not support Islamic Polygamy however, I think I have learnt about it enough to see from their view.

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elder001:

"LOVE WILL FADE BUT EQUALITY WON'T FADE"

if there was equality, Africa won’t be where it is! Equality makes marriage a contract, love makes marriage an institution. Choose any that fits you. Why are there prenuptial agreements these days.... each to his own.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

Bukatyne my love, the English monarchy is still patriarchal. I think what you mean to say is that the line of succession is not restrictedly 'patrillineal'. There is a ton of difference between those two words.

How is their royal system patriachial?
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by babeosisi: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
. No, everyone has to prove him or herself. To make it easier, your records, last results, achievements or successes can make it easier. It amazes me how a Woman who has never been to the mine ground for instance will want to be CEO of a mining organization and will want preference over a man who has been in the mine ground and understands the context of the business better.

You are talking of rare exceptions ,I am talking of everyday occurrence
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elder001:

Vegetable man. You bitterness won't solve your miserable existence. Be a real man, and do what men are doing. Real men supported the point, and this 2% man and 98% woman is here crying.

Your existence is confused.

See how you dey type section by section, drawing attention by force whereby nobody send you. Disgusting paralytic man. You wive go beat you for house cheesy and you will post it on Nairaland for us to read and advise you.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
shugamummy:

Deep in ur soul you know the message your fellow babe is passing but have occluded your mind cos of the point she mentioned that lazy brats nowadays want to be classified as feminists. To get ur mind cleared, men are different from women and will continue to desist from doing the women work in the family while the woman will continue to do the woman work. Swallow this bitter peal and align ur thoughts appropriately

Thanks for your bitter peal/pill; you can give it to females around you to swallow.

Out world view is different. What seems strange to you is another person's normal as far as they are crossing any moral code.

If in your world, all women are housewives, in others, the wives work.

Just marry someone your level.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

You don't understand her at all. I had to go back and read all your comments, believe me, you're misinterpreting the topic and the message.

Misscokie is good at one thing, calling out immediate ills and dysfunction in the society, and she actually did what she's good at.

On the contrary, you disagreed with her view, and bashed her simultaneously.

Every disagreement = bashing?

I hear you.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Simplybami(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

You need to be placed under intensive beating, so your brain could be formatted and rewired.

You're so bitter with a simple write up?, how do you people manage to stay bitter like this. If we check well well now, you never chop like this.

God help some people

Another ignoramus spotted. Nah,I won't banter words with you. Now run along.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

Every disagreement = bashing?

I hear you.

Madam basher, are you bobby lashley? . So you're trying to deny the fact that you was bashing the op? . nawa ooo . Lion

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:

You are talking of rare exceptions ,I am talking of everyday occurrence
that’s because of the society you have found yourself. A society where mediocrity is put before meritocracy. Feminism can’t survive in such society. Feminism should be the least concept to be embraced in such society. The societies that have promoted and funded feminism are in love with meritocracy and hate mediocrity...... male and female. It’s aneasy cause for them. Everyone is assessed based on results. You see why I said, Africans should fight poverty and medicroty first then embrace this concept. Feminism in Africa should be about education and some basic needs being provided For instance, sanitary pads should be free for women's

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
I have my fingers and toes crossed babe.
kiss kiss
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

I ignored alot of them already. The insults is too much. Truth they say is bitter.

Nice blog
They can't handle it. Fake feminists.

Thanks dear.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

I was at your blog, beautiful content. You write so good. You go compete with missokie oo cheesy
Hahahaha, thanks dear. cheesy
Competition is allowed. cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ireneidiva(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
majekdom2:
There is nothing wrong with a man changing diapers. That's all I'm saying. I only quoted her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.