Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26618 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by iamJ(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
your biggest mistake is thinking: Patriarchy = Male Rulers only. and you think when a female becomes ruler automatically it becomes a feminist society.
if saudi Arabia had a female ruler once in their history, they wouldn't treat women the way they do, queen Elizabeth diluted patriarchy in England, she is the reason why many women are empowered today

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
you're not proud. just angry. if you were proud you wouldnt be here.

If I was angry I would be ranting like you've been doing.
And don't bother quoting me again except you have something intelligent to say because I won't dignify you by responding to your stupidity.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by iamJ(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

Trash!!

In what feminist book was intelligence highlighted as a requirement?

Define "intelligence"
we dey talk about Intelligence and you dey talk cheesy abeg clear road for people when get sense to comment, u dey collect space

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Xisnin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Another one out to defend her boyfriend or husband.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
sarahade:
Stupid thread. The only asslicker in this thread is the op herself. You still need validation from men to feel important smh.
Op please know what feminism is before creating a topic about it.
I amj God bless you only a weak man will fear feminism.
For those wanking on this thread keep waiting for feminism to die.

I am a proud feminist.

@Op.. The need for a husband is real!! grin grin grin

Feminism has been abused on this forum but ANY Publicity is GOOD publicity... cool

6 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Xisnin(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

A feminist believes that, she has the right to slap a man, beat him up and be boastful about it. Where did we go wrong?.

A man is a MAN, Not a wo-MAN . feminism is just a scheme to delude and perpetrate a dangerous way of living for the female society.
I am highly disappointed in this post because of the extreme strawmanism. What you wrote up there is the definition of a bully. If an educated person like you don't get a simple definition correct, there is obviously no hope for the ordinary women.

10 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by babeosisi: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
There are feminists and there are feminazis and then there are common sense people like us who use our brains and see circumstances on a case by case basis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by babeosisi: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
I am grateful for the women that fought for rights of women to be treated equally
I salute them all

7 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by BluntBoy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
we dey talk about Intelligence and you dey talk cheesy abeg clear road for people when get sense to comment, u dey collect space

Answer the question. And please, don't even go that route with me. I have not retired from e-fighting. And it appears like I am going to be very free this evening.

Alright, define intelligence. If intelligence is a requisite qualification in feminism, what is the requisite qualification in anti feminism?

I shall be waiting patiently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
Jesus is everywhere but people still dey preach, schooling men of the importance of feminism is a never ending process

OK make una continue to dey preach

what i know is all women that come online to show/preach feminism are hypocrites, unserious and dumb!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Robbin7(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
I like it when girls attack their fellow girls on this feminist issue. E b like wey 2 boys dey fight 4 one girl. Wetin concern me?
My own na to Sidon look.
If u know, u know.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
LivingFree:

The need for a husband is real!! grin grin grin

Feminism has been abused on this forum but ANY Publicity is GOOD publicity... cool

So because I'm a feminist I should not get married or I should not have sex.

I'm amazed at your response because as a woman I expect you to use your brain well.

If my post offends you abeg waka pass. Stupid girl.
Don't bother I won't reply

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
Na wa see Agege bread seller ghetto understanding of feminism wink the number 1 requirement for you to be a feminist is intelligence, no intelligence in this write up

Is like ure reacting to the understanding of feminism that agege bread sellers follow, feminism is good and it’s here to stay

actually feminism is not here to stay. there is a pyramid of movements pushed by the powers-that-be to change society. feminism (women's rights) is last. feminism is special until Racism enters the page. when faced between being called Mysogynists and Racists politicians will throw women under the bus. its happening in Europe now as islam men violate women and politicians and the police cant do anything out of fear of being called Racists. Racism itself is special until Homosexuals enter. if they have to choose between disappointing another race or a homosexual, politicians will throw another race under the bus. Homosexuality then gives way to the topdog movement of the hour: Transgenderism. they cant be touched. they are levels above feminism in importance.
women's rights is just a bottom level movement.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Will you stay out of this argument and allow Iamj make me proud.
BluntBoy:

Trash!!

In what feminist book was intelligence highlighted as a requirement?

Define "intelligence"
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
sarahade:

If I was angry I would be ranting like you've been doing.
And don't bother quoting me again except you have something intelligent to say because I won't dignify you by responding to your stupidity.
Thanks
lol "dont bother quoting you" ?? is that a surrender in disguise? i laugh.
you're a feminist what have you achieved for your family?

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by BluntBoy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Will you stay out of this argument and allow Iamj make me proud.

OK, my love.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:
I am grateful for the women that fought for rights of women to be treated equally
I salute them all
I am more than grateful but to some the fight still continues.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
sarahade:

So because I'm a feminist I should not get married or I should not have sex.

I'm amazed at your response because as a woman I expect you to use your brain well.

If my post offends you abeg waka pass. Stupid girl.
Don't bother I won't reply

LOL! Sis, you misunderstood my comment... grin

I meant the op's need for a husband, not you. kiss

Don't bother arguing with people on nl as far as feminism is concerned because they have misunderstood it but then again at least it's being spoken about which is the silver-lining. They love feminism when it's about paying half the bill but anything else it's hated.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by BluntBoy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
if saudi Arabia had a female ruler once in their history, they wouldn't treat women the way they do, queen Elizabeth diluted patriarchy in England, she is the reason why many women are empowered today

I have been asked to leave you alone so this is going to be my last post to you.

Queen Elizabeth's reign had nothing to do with the emergence of feminism. Go get a history book and stop exhibiting your ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, my love.
Oh my you see why I love you my king,Thank you.

Iamj carry go nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Exactly. You call and fight for equal rights, yet when you're faced with heavy task like the male counterparts would, your call for feminism would deminish?. Why?.

If you want to be a feminist, be ready to work like the male counterparts, think, solve issues and go through emotional trauma like them.

Women don't work (earn), think, solve issues and go through emotional trauma?

You are doing the same thing you claim feminists/ modern day feminists are doing.... undermining the women to prove a point for the men.

If you claim that you are not a feminist due to XYZ reasons, you have the freedom of association and do not even need to explain your choices.

But to tarnish women in a bid to justify your stance, no way.

I don't know where you reside or the kind of women you see however, I see women who break their backs working hard, taking of their homes with sensitive /insensitive husbands, solve issues inside/outside the home daily with/without associating with feminism anc everywhere stories are littered with women facing all sorts of emotional trauma (lawful and unlawful).

I am not undermining the men either and they surely have their strengths.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
Saudi arabia? isnt it funny how its the men from that region that feminists are campaigning for to be allowed into America and canada and the West generally? its very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ImaIma1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't think that the people who throw the word around and label themselves feminists even know what it means. People just like to join the bandwagon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by babeosisi: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am more than grateful but to some the fight still continues.

It's a fight that never ends.
A woman always has to prove herself and her competence at every level because of her gender.
Great progress yes but it's never over

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
LivingFree:

LOL! Sis, you misunderstood my comment... grin

I meant the op's need for a husband, not you. kiss

Don't bother arguing with people on nl as far as feminism is concerned because they have misunderstood it but then again at least it's being spoken about which is the silver-lining. They love feminism when it's about paying half the bill but anything else it's hated.

Ok. I thought you read my profile and you wanted to attack me .
I'm Sorry I misunderstood the message and called you stupid
If the op was a man I won't bother commenting but for a woman I'm disappointed and I had to say something.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by LadyMarionette(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
@sarahade,
You misunderstood livingfree.

A lot of anti feminist on NL are so obsessed with feminism that anything that relates to women they are quick to mention feminism.More than the feminist themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

A feminist should be ever ready to face responsibilities just like the male child. If she deserves equal rights with him, then he deserve equal power to disagree with her anytime, any day , any where.

A feminist should be ready to split fire wood, fix generator, push wheel barrow to feed.

@bold:

Have you ever heard of division on labour?

Besides, some of these things are split along cultural lines.

In my village, women split firewood, pound yam etc. In some cultures, the men do these chores.

I think you should be clear on the issues you really want to address.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
feminists make the best sex slaves.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by sarahade(f): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
LadyMarionette:

You misunderstood her. She was referring to the OP. You made the point that the OP was ass-licking in order to get validation from men. She then consolidated that point implying the OP might be fishing for a hubby.

Breathe!

Just did. Thanks I apologised to her

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
babeosisi:

It's a fight that never ends.
A woman always has to prove herself and her competence at every level because of her gender.
Great progress yes but it's never over
Preach on madam.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

@bold:

Have you ever heard of division on labour?

Besides, some of these things are split along cultural lines.

In my village, women split firewood, pound yam etc. In some cultures, the men do these chores.

I think you should be clear on the issues you really want to address.

why is labour always divided such that a man always ends up doing the dirtiest, heaviest, most dangerous work?

i seen women work in construction on roads. the men toil while the woman is directing traffic!!! thats the kind of labor division women want. we are equal but you do the heavy work. tsek.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Parents Of This Adorable Baby Girl Celebrates Her First Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.