Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26687 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JasonScoolari: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
harriet412:
This one want someone to lick her ass undecided
Still a proud feminist, goan kill yourselfundecided
Free your mind from HATE.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
That display of brazened stupidity in using Meghan's marriage as a reference point shows a great deal the mentality that fellow is running with.
He has an IQ of an average street girl.
I don't understand his obsession with Meghan Markle and her feminism. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by bukatyne(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

I'm glad you said, in your village. What's the topic header?. Please ma , understand my topic first.

I very well understand your topic and addressed it in my first post on this thread.

If you a problem with 'slay queens' et al, come out straight and say so.

Don't tell me that women and men can't be equal because they can't solve problems or earn or endure emotional trauma.

It is a disservice to the millions of women/girls doing such day in day out.

It is an insult to them.

6 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ivanmykel(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

You see, the good girls are taken already, because they know what's up. You just broke my heart.

Is there any chance of break up, maybe i would wait?.

Lol
Not now, not ever so please don't wait.
There are a lot of good girls out there, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
There is this thing they call pm. Grow up and live above public display of I sabi this thing.

It makes you look too inconsequential contrary to how you want to feel. cool

What's wrong with advising me on the font I used for my blog? undecided
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

I don't understand his obsession with Meghan Markle and her feminism. cheesycheesy
bleeped up dumb obsession are what feminists cum hoes use to feel good about themselves.

As soon as one idiot wifes anyone of them - You see the rest jubilating like it's a big deal with a particular say that has become popular ''If she can sleep around in this town and still got married why can't I'' Like I said he's running with an IQ of a typical olosho. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Another lady supporting the truth. Stay blessed for typing this. How else can you explain it, you have answered it all. But they no go hear word now
I'm even surprised that "true feminists" are bashing the op.
Anyway, it's nairaland feminists we're talking about no cause for alarm.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:

What's wrong with advising me on the font I used for my blog? undecided
Advise of that nature requires a private detail.

If I'm about to hire you or seek for your expertize to run a multi million naira blog biz - I might have a rethink that you lack some basic professional touch. I hope you dig

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Hmm
E be like say for that guy mind, na mama charlie be the first Queen to rule England...

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

E be like say for that guy mind, na mama charlie be the first Queen to rule England...
The guy just busy dey defend nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Advise of that nature requires a private detail.

If I'm about to hire you or seek for your expertize to run a multi million naira blog biz - I might have a rethink that you lack some basic professional touch. I hope you dig
Maybe he went through my profile where I said, I don't reply pms. And if he had sent a pm without telling me he was going to drop helpful suggestions for my blog, I won't reply.
Besides, different strokes and thrusts for different folks.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Lol
Not now, not ever so please don't wait.
There are a lot of good girls out there, trust me.

Nawa ooo, man don miss be that.

Please show me where the good girls are?.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

I very well understand your topic and addressed it in my first post on this thread.

Don't tell me that women and men can't be equal because they can't solve problems or earn or endure emotional trauma.

[b]It is a disservice to the millions of women/girls doing such day in day out.

[/b]It is an insult to them.
Yes ! You're right . But it is a greater disservice to humanity when bad women hide under the cloak of feminism to vent out their frustration against the male gender. You lots have a lot of schooling to do , especially for your too many angry women that are masking themselves as feminists while insulting , dehumanizing , humiliating and provoking the male gender.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:

I'm even surprised that "true feminists" are bashing the op.
Anyway, it's nairaland feminists we're talking about no cause for alarm.

They're bashing her because they have a misplaced mentality.

Someone said feminist are hungry. No be me talk am oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie abeg ignore some nairaland feminists abeg. They're not countering your posts with valid points, just insults. So please don't disturb your head for some braindead fellows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by CAPSLOCKED: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Feminism was a movement of profound importance, securing the extension of natural rights to women, but its modern incarnation is something else.

Their focus is marriage, everything about them is anti marriage and that's why a lot of married people are walking corpses who, due to gross psychological and emotional abuses, have become
empty shells waiting to drop.

I do not want to talk about Africa's version of Feminism, especially Nigeria version because it is filled with double standards. They're presenting women as perpetual miserable victims and men are always the oppresors even when it is clear that women mistreat women than men.

This has made many to stop clamoring for equal rights and start attacking men. They're opportunists, they only want equality where it favors them. They support sexism where it favors them.

All these are good news though because they have successfully put feminism on self termination and it is gradually heading to extinction.

A lot of people support equal rights these days but only a few want to identify with feminists, that should tell you something.

Give Today's feminists men's wealth and strenght and they will campaign for total annihilation of men.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

It is a disservice to the millions of women/girls doing such day in day out.

It is an insult to them.

You don't understand her at all. I had to go back and read all your comments, believe me, you're misinterpreting the topic and the message.

Misscokie is good at one thing, calling out immediate ills and dysfunction in the society, and she actually did what she's good at.

On the contrary, you disagreed with her view, and bashed her simultaneously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

Apt! Lol. Misplaced mentality and ideologies.
grin

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Maybe he went through my profile where I said, I don't reply pms. And if he had sent a pm without telling me he was going to drop helpful suggestions for my blog, I won't reply.
tongue

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

cheesy grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by KhadyM(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
When most Africans talk about "feminism" they clearly dont know what it means. I'm a proud feminist and so is my man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by CAPSLOCKED: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
skarlett:
Dumb op, when you use all your time to suck coccks what is left of your cum-filled brain undecided

A woman like you fought for the things you're enjoying today and you have the temerity to call her out for challenging the status-quo undecided
Honestly, hood rats like you should have been left in the sewer and denied any form of education so you won't have the opportunity to spew trash, useless idiot undecided

ENTERTAINING... grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
KhadyM:
When most Africans talk about "feminism" they clearly dont know what it means. I'm a proud feminist and so is my man.
To the average Nigerian feminists. Feminism is about having not a single respect for the opposite gender and willingness to verbally insult the living daylight out of you and if you dare question the rationale behind their ugly outburst they throw more derogatory words and when you finally go physical to shut her up then they tag you everything. grin .

Very funny set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
bleeped up dumb obsession are what feminists cum hoes use to feel good about themselves.

As soon as one idiot wifes anyone of them - You see the rest jubilating like it's a big deal with a particular say that has become popular ''If she can sleep around in this town and still got married why can't I'' Like I said he's running with an IQ of a typical olosho. cheesy
I don't know why it's usually amoral things these feminists and feminist-apologists like to applaud. If it's not a divorceé remarrying, it will be the successful single mother who has proven she can succeed without a man.

They will never see the accomplished woman who has stayed married for years and raised and kept her family while making a name for herself still, as a reference point...it's always the ones that have some kind of broken life story that are put on a pedestal.

I taya for this wave of feminists bruh, no be lie.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by akinszz: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
GeeString:

Obviously...
You look happy & pretty - traits of a non-feminist.
ashewo grin
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

I don't know why it's usually amoral things these feminists and feminist-apologists like to applaud. If it's not a divorceé remarrying, it will be the successful single mother who has proven she can succeed without a man.

They will never see the accomplished woman who has stayed married for years and raised and kept her family while making a name for herself still, as a reference point...it's always the ones that have some kind of broken life story that are put on a pedestal.

I taya for this wave of feminists bruh, no be lie.
That is one question they can't give an answer to. Instead they will resort to insults and all manner of emotional bullying.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2018

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by eyinjuege: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is only sensible that as a woman and an adult, you are able to take care of yourself and maeet your basic needs such as food, clothing , shelter and even some wants.
Same for a man.
You should be able to feed yourself, and not wait for a woman to cook for you.
I have little respect for a woman who cannot earn her own living expenses to meet her wants and needs, and I equally detest a man who would rather live in a pigsty or cannot cook nutritious meals to feed himself. If you can't cook, you van at least buy.
That's the height of irresponsibility waiting for a fellow human to do these things for you.
If you cannot cook or clean, kindly get people that will do that for you. If you cannot service your car or fix the generator, kindly get people that will do that for you. That's what been an adult is- ability to run things and make everything go smoothly.
It's not specific to a man or woman.
I'm not a feminist, I don't even really know what it entails, but i definitely believe in equality, I understand I'm not created to sev3 anybody both man or woman. I am my own person, I make my own rules.
I doubt anyone can make any decision in my own interests better than I can by myself

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Tallesty1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
If a true and open minded feminist disagrees with this op's writeup, then I'm disappointed!

The younger generation has made feminism look like a joke and that is true! Very true! You all can't deny that some of your feminism mates are dry jokes and that's what the op is on about.

Our forefathers and mothers, who understood the original purpose of what feminism represents, have fought and paid dearly for this noble cause.
This is where everything went wrong with feminism. Different reasons, definitions, opinions on one subject, causing divisiveness. The feminism that I recall from my researches and readings was supposed to be joyous. It was about expanding women's choices, and providing equality for both gender for effectiveness in our daily activities. So that both sexes get to enjoy the bliss of aspiring as high as one's purpose and dreams take one. So that no one is restricted from fulfilling his/her potentials in society.

In the end, what matters is that we are all human beings, and equal in our humanness.

Turn a blind eye to it, not like you haven't been acting blind since anyway.
Sense wee not kee this beauty.

Today's feminists are funny until they try to prove why they're feminists then they're hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.