Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele (14722 Views)

Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by IsThisChange: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fayose replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, says ‘you can’t contest and win any credible election’
June 7, 2018
------------------------------------------
Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose, has described former Governor Kayode Fayemi and a former governorship aspirant, Dayo Adeyeye, as politically spent forces who cannot contest and win any credible election in the state.
“The duo are birds of the same feather, flocking together. They never won any credible election in their lives. So, they cannot appreciate credible election,” he said.
Fayose, who said this while addressing a large crowd of supporters in Iye-Ekiti in Ilejemeje Local Government Area of the state, said the antecedents of the duo in politics confirmed that they had no political base or relevance in the state.
In a statement on Thursday by the governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in Ado-Ekiti, the governor also said it was because of Fayemi’s lack of political base that made him go about saying federal might was what he and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) would deploy to win the July 14 governorship poll.
“Has Fayemi ever won any election in Ekiti State? No. Even the primary election of the then Action Congress that preceded the 2007 general elections was manipulated to favour him.
“Many of the other aspirants left the party in protest against the way the primary was manipulated in his favour. Did he win the 2007 governorship election in the state?
No.
He came to office courtesy of Salamigate scandal. Even the recent APC primary, people know what happened. He always relies on election to be manipulated in his favour.
” Now, he has started boasting of using logistics to win. He thinks he can buy the conscience of Ekiti people. He will surely meet a dead end. He said he has an election fire, he has nothing. He is as cold as the nose of a dog. He is only pretending to be of the light now to deceive people. By the time he is soundly defeated in the poll, he will know that God hates the proud.
“President Buhari said he would come to witness his inauguration as Ekiti governor, this is a mere fantasy. The President is only engaged in wishful thinking,” he said.
On Adeyeye, Governor Fayose said the former minister has taken a wrong step which he would regret later.
He said Adeyeye too has no history of winning an election.
“In 1999, as Alliance for Democracy (AD) candidate, he lost to PDP’s Gbenga Aluko. It was only Adeyeye that lost his senatorial election to a Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the South West. In the primary of the Action Congress in 2006, he lost and in protest, he defected to the PDP.
His profile has only been boosted with political appointments rather than election.
“He was appointed the Chairman of Ekiti SUBEB under a PDP- led government. By God’s grace, I was instrumental to his appointment as a minister under President Goodluck Jonathan. I later appointed him the Chairman of the Governing Council of Ekiti State University. I also got him the position of the National Publicity Secretary of our party, now he is claiming to be what he is not,” he added.
The governor expressed confidence that the PDP candidate in the poll, Prof Kolapo Olusola, would emerge victorious in the coming election.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/fayose-replies-fayemi-adeyeye-says-you-cant-contest-and-win-any-credible-election/

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by clevvermind(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fayemi is a toothless dog. He should be licking Fayose's feet.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Hadeya(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Can't the Prof campaign for himself? He should be doing the talking or is Fayose the next governor?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by SeyeMan(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
clevvermind:

That makes you a sheep to Fayose
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by SeyeMan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hadeya:
Can't the Prof campaign for himself? He should be doing the talking or is Fayose the next governor?

*"I will not fool my people with seasonal comic display in the name of election."*
*- Dr. Kayode Fayemi*

QUESTION: You were accused of running an elitist government. How will you react to this?

ANSWER: That is not correct. I made bold to say that we ran the best grassroots government in the history of Ekiti state. Till today, no administration has been able to match our record in terms of grassroots participation in governance. Some people just gave dog a bad name just to hang it. Elitist government is a terminology, which have been bastardized by those who do so for reasons best known to them. No government can be more grassroot driven than the government we ran in Ekiti.

For the first time in Nigeria's history, a governor does not do budget until he has visited communities and I did that always before preparing my budgets. So, it was not by accident that there were over 1200 projects spread across various communities in Ekiti when I was leaving. These were specific requests made in town halls and village meetings held in those communities. What could be more grassroots based than that? I don't make budget by sitting in Ado Ekiti. I go to various communities, in spite of the fact that I have a plan, I have an agenda, everybody knows the agenda, it's something the people can recite and they recite it all the time. The eight-point agenda, the road map to Ekiti recovery. It was like a mantra.

I didn't just stand on my agenda, I also visited communities and discussed objectively with them; what are your priorities for next year? What would you like me to do? There is hardly a single community that you can get to today that you would not find five, six or more projects determined by the people not imposed on them by the government. When some people talk about grassroots they are talking about somebody eating roasted corn on the street, drinking by the roadside or hi-fiving an okada rider. That is bastardization of governance, which is not grassroots politics.

Grassroots politics in my view means affecting the lives of people at the grassroots in a fundamental way and improving their lot. The 25,000 elderly people that were collecting #5,000 every month in an institutionalized manner live in the grassroots, they don't live in the air. The youth in the volunteer corps, the ones in the peace corps and youth in commercial agriculture, they are not urban based, they are mostly in the grassroots.

I ask people, how many times did people see Chief Obafemi Awolowo eating boli or corn on the road just to demonstrate that he was a grassroots man. I am proud to follow in that footstep. I actually have no regret if that is what it means to be elitist because the policies that we implemented affected people in the rural areas more than people in the urban areas positively. If I am tagged as elitist, it is not because I didn't deliver on my mandate by touching the lives of people at the grassroots but because I didn't eat corn on the street, drink by the roadside and hi-five people on Okada, I consider that a misplaced judgment. People should be judged by what they did or can do with their mandate.

I, John Kayode Fayemi will not fool my people with seasonal comic display in the name of election. How does the corn you eat on the street, the food you eat by the roadside or the Okada you ride to campaign change the live of the people? I will consider my government elitist if it can be proven that we focus our developmental projects and programs in the cities alone. On the contrary, we made sure that infrastructural projects and social welfare spread across all towns and villages in Ekiti. These are verifiable facts.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Omeokachie: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fayose telling them their family history. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by illusionsbyafo(m): 4:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Ekiti people are not gullible so I doubt the fact that they will vote for someone who cannot talk for himself. A so called prof whose reply to a thuggish Ond holder is "yes sir" or "no sir"..And besides,following the thread in Ekiti now,I believe the liberation of Ekiti is of utmost importance as Fayose and his stooge have turned Ekiti to a state of ridicule.A state that cannot reveal its IGR since inception of Fayose.. .
Ekiti people need to think twice

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by fathyjay(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2018
As copied. THE STORY...... CONCERNED MEMBERS OF STAFF OF THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI
During regime of Dr Kayode Fayemi (October,2010 - October, 2014) his contribution to the improvement of staff welfare and overall development of the College of Education, Ikere Ekiti cannot be overemphasized. The JKF administration released capital grants of 500million naira to the institution. The projects that the money were used for are (1.)Reconstruction of the College Guest House (2.)Perimeter fencing of the College (3.)Building of befitting Modern Gate (4.)Building of Lecture Theatres (5.) Office accommodation for both Academic and other category of staff in the institution. (5.)Purchase of five vehicles as official cars for the Principal Officers of the College and so on.

On the Staff welfare:Dr Fayemi (1.) increased the College monthly recurrent Subvention from 90million naira to 175million naira.(2.)Paid CONTEDISS salary arrears totalling 870million naira. The payment of the salary arrears afforded many members of Staff of the institution opportunity to build houses of their own and buy their own cars. (3)The taxes that the staff were paying were reasonable to make lives meaningful for them.(4.)Salaries of the workers of the institution were paid as and when due. It is on records that it was during Dr Fayemi Regime that majority of members of Staff of the College built their houses and bought cars of their own.

But during the current Regime of Mr Ayo Fayose, it's suffering galore for workers of college. No capital grants. The workers are owing 7months salaries. Despite being owed seven months salaries Fayose administration increased their tax burden. The current administration has made life miserable for workers of the institution while the Mr Ayo Fayose has continued to accumulate billions of naira for his Vice Presidential ambition by embarking on cosmetics and ostentatious projects as a means of building financial power for his Vice presidential ambition and continue to use his deceitful tactics of calling himself friend of masses. Some of the staff of the institution have withdrawn their children from their choice school and those who have not withdrawn their because of their passion for quality of education being provided in the school have become a regular visitors to the school to beg to be given sometime to sort things out. A good example are those who have their children in St Louis N/P School, Ikere - Ekiti and the logical question one is tempted to ask is, who is truly the friend of the masses or is the workers of the College of Education, Ikere not members of the masses in Ekiti state in the context of Mr Ayo Fayose . So it is that bad. May God save us.

Let's Reclaim our Land and Restore our Values.
#VoteFayemi
#APC4JKF
#Jkf L'ekan si

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by fathyjay(m): 5:31am On Jun 08, 2018
"I will not fool my people with seasonal comic display in the name of election."
- Dr. Kayode Fayemi

QUESTION: You were accused of running an elitist government. How will you react to this?

ANSWER: That is not correct. I made bold to say that we ran the best grassroots government in the history of Ekiti state. Till today, no administration has been able to match our record in terms of grassroots participation in governance. Some people just gave dog a bad name just to hang it. Elitist government is a terminology, which have been bastardized by those who do so for reasons best known to them. No government can be more grassroot driven than the government we ran in Ekiti.

For the first time in Nigeria's history, a governor does not do budget until he has visited communities and I did that always before preparing my budgets. So, it was not by accident that there were over 1200 projects spread across various communities in Ekiti when I was leaving. These were specific requests made in town halls and village meetings held in those communities. What could be more grassroots based than that? I don't make budget by sitting in Ado Ekiti. I go to various communities, in spite of the fact that I have a plan, I have an agenda, everybody knows the agenda, it's something the people can recite and they recite it all the time. The eight-point agenda, the road map to Ekiti recovery. It was like a mantra.

I didn't just stand on my agenda, I also visited communities and discussed objectively with them; what are your priorities for next year? What would you like me to do? There is hardly a single community that you can get to today that you would not find five, six or more projects determined by the people not imposed on them by the government. When some people talk about grassroots they are talking about somebody eating roasted corn on the street, drinking by the roadside or hi-fiving an okada rider. That is bastardization of governance, which is not grassroots politics.

Grassroots politics in my view means affecting the lives of people at the grassroots in a fundamental way and improving their lot. The 25,000 elderly people that were collecting #5,000 every month in an institutionalized manner live in the grassroots, they don't live in the air. The youth in the volunteer corps, the ones in the peace corps and youth in commercial agriculture, they are not urban based, they are mostly in the grass­roots.

I ask people, how many times did people see Chief Obafemi Awolowo eating boli or corn on the road just to demonstrate that he was a grassroots man. I am proud to follow in that footstep. I actually have no regret if that is what it means to be elitist because the policies that we implemented affected people in the rural areas more than people in the urban areas positively. If I am tagged as elitist, it is not because I didn't deliver on my mandate by touching the lives of people at the grassroots but because I didn't eat corn on the street, drink by the roadside and hi-five people on Okada, I consider that a misplaced judgment. People should be judged by what they did or can do with their mandate.

I, John Kayode Fayemi will not fool my people with seasonal comic display in the name of election. How does the corn you eat on the street, the food you eat by the roadside or the Okada you ride to campaign change the live of the people? I will consider my government elitist if it can be proven that we focus our developmental projects and programs in the cities alone. On the contrary, we made sure that infrastructural projects and social welfare spread across all towns and villages in Ekiti. These are verifiable facts.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Omoobabirin10: 5:33am On Jun 08, 2018
That is why I love Fayemi,his campaigns are issue based ,no bragging or threats like Fayose who promised to win 16/0 and made it happen with the help of GEJ,we all remember Ekitigate and what befell the military personnel involved,Ayo Fayose is a disaster,a mistake Ekiti state should and wouldn't have made again if not for Jonathan,there was a reason he was impeached at first during sane PDP regime,Fayose is a fraud,you will climb Okada after flying private jet weekly on Ekiti bill,he is the Governor that fly chattered plane most and will come back and do street credibility charade,the first Governor owing workers six months salary with impunity without any reason except to deceive people,ruin the reputation of his predecessor who never owed and make people long for their hard earned money like beggers while his children uses the most expensive cars and attend private universities,Fayose increased school fees ,makes primary school both in private and public pay tax every term ,stopped paying university students bursary yet he refused to declare monthly IGR of the state ,he sacked many people employed by fayemi and did no recruitment in any sector since 2014,Ekiti don't need a saint to tell the the direction we are going in July. We are tired of Fayose's style of dictatorship ,we are not his slaves and Ekiti is not his father's farm,we won't serve him forever,we want a servant leader that have the genuine interest of Ekiti people at heart,thats when JKF comes to mind,selfless humble ,humane ,hardworking and focused. Fayemi is the answer to the problem of Ekiti,he can do it better than before ,we all felt his impact at the mining sector as a minister ,many of his policies have been adopted by the country and many states in the country. A vote for Fayemi is a vote for liberty,#voteJKFagain.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by lawilo70: 6:02am On Jun 08, 2018
MY PARENTS PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FUTURE

Wishing me happy children day is not enough if you continued to support the looters of Nigerian resources which could have been used for me and all children for a better future. Please my parents, vote for my future in Ekiti. As it is presently, I don't have a future. This is because my teachers are no longer paid regularly. Do you know I also pay tax as a child? It may amazes you but that's the current situation in Ekiti State.

Please my parents, vote for me to enjoy free education like it's done in Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Osun and Oyo States and even elsewhere in Nigeria. Vote for my future so I can enjoy the free quality meal of the Buhari's administration.

My parents, don't vote for continuity in Ekiti, otherwise I will continue to pay tax like a working adult citizens. Mama and Papa, please vote against non payment of your salaries so that we can enjoyed better life and you can give me quality education.

Remember, grandpa died last month due to lack of good care because your salary was not forth coming and his pension arrears were never paid. If it were to be some years back, grandpa would be entitled to a social security stipend of ₦5,000 every month. He would also enjoyed free medical care as a person over the age of 65 years. All that has become history today and there is no such things called human dignity.

How can I attend Afe Babalola University when it was built without me in mind? It's a segregated and discreminatory institution against children of the poor. Even the state university in Ado Ekiti, I learnt it's no longer for the children of the poor. Acceptance fee alone runs to hundreds of thousands for some special causes like Law and Medicine. How can I go to university therefore if you vote continuity? Continuity of the looting our state commonwealth? Continuity of hunger even when our state is a bed of agriculural revolution. I learnt Rice can be grown in12 of the 16 local government areas, yet we hardly hear of Igbemo Rice again. What has gone wrong Mama? What has happened to Ikun Diary farm? What has happened to our agriculural fields at Orin, Iyemero, etc?

My parents if you claimed to love me say no to continuity of poverty in our life as been championed by Fayose/Eleka who refuses to pay you and Daddy while we wallow in abject poverty. Remember, where my brother worked as a volunteer some three and half years ago earning about ₦30,000, he was sacked when the PDP came on board. I remember, over 2000 youth were sacked. About 200 youth in Agricultural business also lost their jobs.

Again, Mama, vote for the care of grandma that you did not get money to buy her medicines. When you create a better future for me, I will be able to cater for you better than what my grandparents are getting now.

Daddy, remember you cannot ride your okada or taxi on the new bridge. That means the bridge is not meant for the poor ones like us, yet your tax is part of the cost of the bridge. It's like you are not a respected member of this state.

Thank you my parents for listening to my request today the childrens day. You must join hands with others to rescue Ekiti from continuity.

I am Bejide Alex, #Istandagainstcontinuity#

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by lawilo70: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2018
"I will not fool my people with seasonal comic display in the name of election."
Dr. Kayode Fayemi

Grassroots politics in my view means affecting the lives of people at the grassroots in a fundamental way and improving their lot. The 25,000 elderly people that were collecting #5,000 every month in an institutionalized manner live in the grassroots, they don't live in the air. The youth in the volunteer corps, the ones in the peace corps and youth in commercial agriculture, they are not urban based, they are mostly in the grassroots.

Read on, forward ⏩and work on.
Don't be silly. You have heard the truth. Let people hear it too. God bless you.
*Dr.John Kayode FAYEMI is the Candidate*
*APC is the Party*
#July 14, 2018 is the Date#
Whitemanfarm
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by lawilo70: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
#Ekiti2018

My family members are strong & card - carrying members of the APC right from the days it was AD.

I have always supported the party's choice until few days to the 2014 governorship election when I stopped campaigning for Dr John Kayode Fayemi here on Facebook owing to these reasons ;

1) Terrible impression created about JKF by some persons close to his government .

2) Misinterpretation of some government policies which resulted in general misinformation.

3) Blackmail

Now, owing to the nature of my current course of study, I moved round few places in Ekiti and realized that JKF's government had a developmental project in virtually all the 16 local governments.

Having realised that there are thousands of Ekiti who are still holding on to bad impression about JKF, I have decided to talk about all the projects here.

Now, I will be campaigning vigorously for Dr John Kayode Fayemi online and offline owing to these reasons ;

1) Those who created terrible impression about him did so for selfish reason. They even benefited from his kind gesture.

2) His welfare packages for workers and senior citizens are still adjudged the best.

3) He knows the KEY to right all wrongs.

4) He does more of listening than talking.

I can proudly vouch that JKF's second coming means no harm at all. This is because I will also #GetInvolved so you too should #GetInvolved to better our society.

JKF is my choice and I will not be imposing my choice on you. Rather, I will be making you see reasons you must make a good choice like mine.

So, from now till July 14 & even beyond, my wall will be all about JKF.

#NoSiddonLook
#GetInvolved
#EkitiDecides
#IHaveDecided
#IAmWithJKF
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by lawilo70: 6:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Ekiti youths! Ekiti youths!! Ekiti youths!!!

What has Ekiti government done for you in the last 3 yrs? We need to think, think and then think again. July 14 is around the corner. Make that decision for yourself. Your future is in your hands.
*JKF is the answer*
*VoteJKF*
*VoteAPC*
*JKF L'ekan Si*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by lawilo70: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2018
cry

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Fizoone: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2018
its a fool that will want fayose,eleka continuity in Ekiti,a disgrace to Ekiti indigenous,during Jkf regime fayemi touches all local govt with the money ,fayose said fayemi owe 25b ,and he as spend 40month in office and they are removing 1.2 b every month ,if we calculate it is going to 56b above,Ekiti you better be wise he know that d bridge is d only way he can see money am a civil Engr students,please where is our Paris money,allocation, igr,Ekiti fayemi regime and account for our igr 600m ,Oga fayose where is our own,fayose is gone and is idiot professor, Ekiti youth are educated and expose but I don't know nowadays again,d elite of them as move away from Ekiti with d rubbish d gov is doing,gov fayose is a big stomach lion ,vote for Jkf ,I stand with fayemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Hadeya:
In fact I also have my fears. I kept wondering, will the incoming be as brave as Fayose or is he only pretending for now

He appears to be a humble PROFESSOR

Hmmmm only time will tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Wasky101: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Damoxy(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Low key I want Fayemi to win

I really want to see how Fayose will handle his failure after making so much trouble during this Administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by naijapips04: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
The sad truth is that Fayemi will win the election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Fayose is right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2018
IT'S A MATTER OF LITTLE TIME MORE
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Barrysleek(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Fayose is very funny as even he has ever won any election free and fair..... I remember how he lost a senatorial election and later won the governorship election 16-0 with the help of GEJ and Obanikoro
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by ThatCEO: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Well, if Fayemi lost an election to you via wuruwuru #Ekitigate, there is nothing wrong if he wins it back via magomago.

Unfortunately, elections are not won in the media.
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by tesppidd: 7:47am On Jun 08, 2018
I just love how Fayose carefully selected the word 'CREDIBLE' this time around.

A few months ago he was like "Fayemi can't win any election in ekiti state "

The election day is getting closer and closer and the reality is gradually beginning to dawn.

Mr Fayose live with it,

Credible or no credible, you won't be governor anymore and APC is winning in ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by 2016v2017: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2018
clevvermind:

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by adioolayi(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2018
As if he has forgotten Ekiti Gate so soon. Fayose is a product of "non-Free and Fair election"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Hakeemalao: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
okogboin oko
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by shugacain: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
lawilo70:
MY PARENTS PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FUTURE

Wishing me happy children day is not enough if you continued to support the looters of Nigerian resources which could have been used for me and all children for a better future. Please my parents, vote for my future in Ekiti. As it is presently, I don't have a future. This is because my teachers are no longer paid regularly. Do you know I also pay tax as a child? It may amazes you but that's the current situation in Ekiti State.

Please my parents, vote for me to enjoy free education like it's done in Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Osun and Oyo States and even elsewhere in Nigeria. Vote for my future so I can enjoy the free quality meal of the Buhari's administration.

My parents, don't vote for continuity in Ekiti, otherwise I will continue to pay tax like a working adult citizens. Mama and Papa, please vote against non payment of your salaries so that we can enjoyed better life and you can give me quality education.

Remember, grandpa died last month due to lack of good care because your salary was not forth coming and his pension arrears were never paid. If it were to be some years back, grandpa would be entitled to a social security stipend of ₦5,000 every month. He would also enjoyed free medical care as a person over the age of 65 years. All that has become history today and there is no such things called human dignity.

How can I attend Afe Babalola University when it was built without me in mind? It's a segregated and discreminatory institution against children of the poor. Even the state university in Ado Ekiti, I learnt it's no longer for the children of the poor. Acceptance fee alone runs to hundreds of thousands for some special causes like Law and Medicine. How can I go to university therefore if you vote continuity? Continuity of the looting our state commonwealth? Continuity of hunger even when our state is a bed of agriculural revolution. I learnt Rice can be grown in12 of the 16 local government areas, yet we hardly hear of Igbemo Rice again. What has gone wrong Mama? What has happened to Ikun Diary farm? What has happened to our agriculural fields at Orin, Iyemero, etc?

My parents if you claimed to love me say no to continuity of poverty in our life as been championed by Fayose/Eleka who refuses to pay you and Daddy while we wallow in abject poverty. Remember, where my brother worked as a volunteer some three and half years ago earning about ₦30,000, he was sacked when the PDP came on board. I remember, over 2000 youth were sacked. About 200 youth in Agricultural business also lost their jobs.

Again, Mama, vote for the care of grandma that you did not get money to buy her medicines. When you create a better future for me, I will be able to cater for you better than what my grandparents are getting now.

Daddy, remember you cannot ride your okada or taxi on the new bridge. That means the bridge is not meant for the poor ones like us, yet your tax is part of the cost of the bridge. It's like you are not a respected member of this state.

Thank you my parents for listening to my request today the childrens day. You must join hands with others to rescue Ekiti from continuity.

I am Bejide Alex, #Istandagainstcontinuity#

how much were you paid for this shit

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by miltonchux(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Hadeya:

Oshomole did same in Edo state. He was instrument to his stu ge winning Edo election, so don't blame Fayose.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Papasmal(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Hadeya:

I wonder oo
Re: Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Continuity All The Way!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize 13 Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno [PHOTOS] / Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Stop The Lies - Fayose Reacts To Martin Luther King’s Family Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.