Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum (2652 Views)

A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by k10: 8:42pm On May 31, 2010
A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I ' m going to be honest of what I ' m going to say here. I ' m 25 this year. I ' m very
pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or
above. You might say that I ' m greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York . My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I ' ve dated,
the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If
someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City
Garden (?), $250k annual income is not enough.

I ' m here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names andaddresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I ' ve met a
few girls who doesn ' t have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your
girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

=======================

Awesome reply:

Dear Ms. Pretty,

I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who
have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyze your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your
requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I ' m not wasting time here. From the
standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you.The answer is very
simple, so let me explain. Put the details aside, what you ' re trying to do is an
exchange of "beauty" and "money": Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. However, there ' s a deadly problem here, your beauty
will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can ' t be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It ' s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 years later.

By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is
also a "trading position". If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a
good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted. It
might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great
depreciation value will be sold or "leased". Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could
make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.

Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do
contact me,

Signed,
J.P. Morgan
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by maedan(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2010
LOL, funny. Sorry um, shouldn't this be in the Jokes section?? Good point in ur post though.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 31, 2010
Funny!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tayoast(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2010
undecided undecided
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by dealordea(m): 11:40pm On May 31, 2010
You dey mad, do u expect me to marry you despite the fact that i knew u want my money, You will surelly meet one in Hell.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Kgdavid(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2010
i've seen this before but its still mad funny
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2010
So chichi1234 and jackbauer are the same person? Uhm interesting. grin
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by chichi234(f): 12:36am On Jun 01, 2010
So chichi1234 and jackbauer are the same person? Uhm interesting. Grin
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by chichi234(f): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2010
i cant  insert quotes i can only copy those that appear pls help.all comments seem to appear and disappear haphazardly.moderator pls
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2010
Click "reply" and then "insert quote" beside the post you want to quote.

By the way your posts have been tagged as spams . . .you shouldn't post those figures on NL or the system might mistake you for a fraudster.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by chichi234(f): 12:49am On Jun 01, 2010
michelin89:

Click "reply" and then "insert quote" beside the post you want to quote.

By the way your posts have been tagged as spams . . .you shouldn't post those figures on NL or the system might mistake you for a fraudster.

ok
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2010
And the GD got a well deserved answer. Greedy ass B*tch. Damn sure she would want to move over to the 6 figure$ earning league over time.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tkb417(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2010
maedan:

LOL, funny. Sorry um, shouldn't this be in the Jokes section?? Good point in your post though.
Hi maedan

how can i get the link to the Bella and Paddy story

the continuation. . . .
the last thing i read was when the guy didnt see the 2 gurls for about a week

do u have the concluding part now? cant remember the site o
can u help?
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2010
^^^ Amebo! tongue cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2010
I like her though, she's veeery focused! cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tkb417(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Amebo! tongue cheesy
wetin i do u wey u dey follow me up and down?

i collect ur husband? tongue
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^ Ahan nau, can't u see dat I'm missing you wink cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tkb417(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Ahan nau, can't u see dat I'm missing you wink cheesy
u didnt say nau; wondering what i did to u cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by maedan(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

Hi maedan

how can i get the link to the Bella and Paddy story

the continuation. . . .
the last thing i read was when the guy didnt see the 2 gurls for about a week

do u have the concluding part now? cant remember the site o
can u help?

shocked shocked shocked

Surprised to know you're reading! Thanks, just added to the story, link below:

http://naijazone.net/creativity/my-favourite-love-story/30/
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tkb417(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
maedan:

shocked shocked shocked

Surprised to know you're reading! Thanks, just added to the story, link below:

http://naijazone.net/creativity/my-favourite-love-story/30/
ha, i cant seem to get to the site

have you checked the site today?
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by maedan(f): 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2010
tkb417:

ha, i cant seem to get to the site

have you checked the site today?

That's weird. Anyway the site name is www. naijazone. net, I've been on there many times today. And continued the story, too.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by tkb417(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2010
thanks, im in

and oh yeah, thats a good story you have there

pls alert me when you have more and pls hurry up
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by Africanqueen2(f): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2010
She's focused and know what she wants. . . Not all girls know dat. . . But its really funny. . . cheesy
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by maedan(f): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2010
tkb417:

thanks, im in

and oh yeah, thats a good story you have there

pls alert me when you have more and pls hurry up

Lol. Ok, I'll try my best. Do check in over the next few days, I'll see if I can post more of the story.
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by DualCore1: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
Michelin you fell for Chichi's excuse?

She can't insert quotes? haha how lame can that excuse be?
Mich, if "she" really wanted to insert quotes and didn't know how to, she woulda inserted jackbaur's statement and then make her own statement after it.

Its obvious "she" did it and tried to edit the post and got the you-cant-modify-a-locked-post message.

Jack, try o!
Re: A Young And Pretty Lady Posted This On A Popular Forum by emmydee(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2010
U can find rich guy at Oshodi, Idumota, Alaba International, Mile 12, ASPAMDA etc.

Just be ursef, spend so much on creams and recharge cards. Buy them gifts. Meet them at Lady B restaurant, Mama Iyabo joint, and of course, not leaving Pa Ruf joint as well. Dont go to airport hotel o, they will dupe u there.
Good luck in ur search.

(1) (Reply)

No Kiss!no Love! / What Will You If The One That Can Stop You Frm Crying Makes You Cry? / Sisters Of Romance Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.