Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (6577 Views)

North Getting Poorer, Says Babangida Aliyu / PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by sjeezy8: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2010
he must have lost his mind.

He was never "the evil genius" or "maradona"and was always pretty dumb, its just that he had no REAL political opposition to challenge him during his years. The real maradona in Nigeria is Obj.

IBB is just and has always been a military idiot.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by desgiezd(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
Cant this irritant just keep quiet?
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by sulad82i(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
Babangida, oloshi, were.
He's trying to get some recognition for himself. He wants to win Yoruba's vote by using some cheap ways to do it.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by profola2be(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
Now i can see that,the death of IBB's wife,Maryam is seriously affecting him.
IBB need to go and meet her
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by ud4u: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
Immortalising the person he killed, newest saint in town.

Saint Babangida
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by spicyhoney(f): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
Wow! This man must really be taking Nigerians for fools. Even me that was quite very young when he messed MKO up can still remember.

Politics, really a dirty and dishonest platform for Nigerians to show themselves. Anyway, let me sit and watch the drama unfold lipsrsealed
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by OAM4J: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
lol grin grin grin

IBB, that is cheap nao grin grin grin
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by sesman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
he can sod off, he is only saying this so that the South can support his presidential bid, yeye man grin
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by TewMuch: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
This is sick beyond words.Its just like a serial killer wanting to immortalise his victims.Am sure seeing the memorial will help him self-service better at night.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by wazobiang: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
nairalanders, i love u guys. this guy thinks we are dumb. slap us and say sorry any time he likes is not a good enough strategy. anyway, isn't it even too late for such suggestions, coming after the FG for the first time has started to acknowledge mko via goodluck jonathan.

to show repentance, ibb should bleed himself to coma and give his life support switch to the families of the people he dealth with.

'olodo'. to think that nigerian journalists used to call this confused man 'maradona' or 'evil genius'.

either the man is going senile or i am afraid we were quite dumb as a people when this guy ruled us.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
Iam gonna be sick lipsrsealed

Does this man think we are imbeciles? angry
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
sesman:

he can sod off, he is only saying this so that the South can support his presidential bid, yeye man grin
No amount of mouth-watering revelation can change the status quo.ibb should rather seek forgiveness from God for all his sins.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Akuviv: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
The best way to immortalise ABIOLA is for IBB to stay out of the corridors of power and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed forever!

angry angry angry
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by buttkick: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Mamajama(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
This toothless general continues to look like a slowpoke and a fool every time he speaks. Did he not imprison Abiola? Did he not close down concord a news media? Now MR evil genius what clicked in your brain? Were you not eating enough fish back in 1992 to get enough omega fatty acid to make your brain function properly? Babangida your head is not enough and correct
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Beaf: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=21pt]IBB is a demon.[/size]
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by 9jafreak: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
The REAL DEATH OF OUR DEMOCRACY

is if this man becomes the next president.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by deb(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
Is this another way of campaining? Azshole
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by k9ine(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, HAS IBB GONE MAD, INSANE, CRAZY, NUTS/ and or SUDDENLY GOT GLOBAL AMNESIA.

YOU TEAR DOWN A MAN'S ROOF, INDIRECTLY CAUSING HIS DEATH.
YOU ARE UNREPENTANT ABOUT IT, AND NOW YOU WANT TO NAME THE STREET ON WHICH HIS HOUSE WAS AFTER HIM.

I KNOW HIM 2 BE A POLITICAL MARADONNA, BUT THIS IS JUST PURE KOLOMENTAL.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Fimmy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
Here comes Mr Evil Genius,the guy has his own plans,lets see if they will work or not.he is good.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Igbanibo: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
Tell IBB to STFU
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by bawomolo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2010
lmao this man is really maradona. by any means necessary
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by bawomolo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
IBB has been making lots of sense recently. . .

kosovo, are you ok?
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Emperor5c(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
wolf in a sheep's clothing
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by bkbabe97: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
Is it just me or are the usual "Ibo crew" missing from the criticism of this world known evil man! Mekusxxshitty, Dede1, Andre Uweh, Eziachi, MENTAL gong (Tochi), Ezeuche, Wily+Wily, Iboboy. . . . Come out and be counted amongst those that stood for whats right and defended justice and equality!!! Dont come twenty years from now trying to twist the truth. Time is almost up!
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Meldrick(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
hmmmm, the evil genius himself has used that as a strategy to campaign. fa fa fa foul, IBB you are going nowhere.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by akelliah(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
NIGERIANS!!!!!! NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!poliktrickians

the advisers of Mr president has advice him that he should remind Nigerians of the generals crime. And he did by mentioning ABIOLA in his democracy speech.

the advicers of the GENERAL in a bid to cloud our thinking asked him to come out to tell us that the man he initiated and masterminded his death in other words the man he killed is a symbol of democracy.

now we NIGERIANS are saying to the General, thank you for reminding us that you are the killer of democracy.

You see now MR GENERAL evil genus, GOODLUCK JONATHAN has pushed you to exposed your self to all Nigerians, now we know that you are truly a madman
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by oliidell(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
HE 'LL SOON WANT DELE GIWA RESSURECTED.
THAT MAN SHOULD SHUT UP AND REMAIN SILENT.

IF HE MAKES IT AS THE FLAG BEARER OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY AND ESCAPES PUBLIC LYNCHING, THEN SMTHNG IS DEFINITELY RONG WIT ALL OF US DAT CALL OURSELVES NIGERIANS.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by ayo84(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
double faced,maradona, this ibb dude is a liar and a fraud,
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Tuyis: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
What a real weasel!! Only in Nigeria, in most sane societies, people like Bababgida will die in prison.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Oh dear dear dear grin grin grin

All i can say is dude is probably senile, old age is catching up with the evil genius
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by dipo2much(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2010
why IBB no fit just lay low dey chop the money wey hin don tif from Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are Noisy Exhibitionists & They Lack Humility And Quietness - Achebe / How Did 400 Billion Come Out Of An Empty Treasury? / Breaking News: Presidency Directs INEC To Declare Sylva Winner Of Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.