Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida (6575 Views)

North Getting Poorer, Says Babangida Aliyu / PRONACO Want Ojukwu Immortalised / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by rhymz(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2010
searchcorp:

ibb spoilt the country and only him can repair it,  i honestly hold nothing against him, i will be his compaing manager if he employs me,  pls guys choose for your selfs this day ; ibb or obj? lol
U obviously do not have any knowledge of politics in the 80s through the 90s.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by searchcorp(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2010
rhymz:

U obviously do not have any knowledge of politics in the 80s through the 90s.

to be very honest with you, i actually dont.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Solozzo(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2010
IBB needs to convey a conference where he truly acknowlegdes his guilt in annulling JUNE 12 ELections and the real easons behind it, which I believe was greed for power on his part or rewarding his evil friend Abacha - partner in crime. He should also forget the presidency because he cannot no longer participate in govt after plunging Nigeria into the dark. We are still feeling the pain of his evil deeds today. Talking about immortalising Abiola is medicine after murder. IBB is responsible tor the death of MKO Abiola, so he cannot therefore talk like an innocent outsider. Nigerians are not fools and never had been so.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by seanet02: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2010
He deserved to be hanged
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by SkySpirit(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ Kosovo,

I will be expecting another admin message, but moderators should use their good positions to promote healthy public opinions instead of advertising or campaigning for IBB. I do have a lot of regards for IBB, but his time is far gone, he should be advising up coming politicians.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by AllisonWu: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2010
hm, this is quite interesting, i dont get it, is it that the man thinks that nigerians are that stupid that we will fall for his bunch of crap or we have some form of amnesia that we wont remember the role he played in the june 12 period, hisssssssss, i feel so insulted, d dude should be hanged, as in seriously, i beleive in the modern world and all but when dealing with barbarians like him, its best u treat him in an uncivilized way, thats probaly the only way to handle brutes like him, angry
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by Bolarge(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2010
E NO GO BETTER FOR DS IBB GUY EVER!!!! angry angry
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by tarano: 12:48am On Jun 16, 2010
Thank you IBB for reminding us that Abiola should be immortalize, it ends there.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by osasirowa: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2010
IBB'S HEAD SHOULD BE EXAMINED
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by DDMoses(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2010
No thanks for his call, after he damage our democracy,now calling for his immortalization, to me he is making this move so that South West can vote for him in the next coming election, IBB OLE, SCHIMERS, we dont needs his suggestion, it carries no weight.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by DDMoses(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
No thanks for his call, after he damage our democracy,now calling for his immortalization, to me he is making this move so that South West can vote for him in the next coming election, IBB OLE, SCHIMERS, we dont needs his suggestion, it carries no weight.
Re: I Want Abiola Immortalised, Says Babangida by infohenry(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2010
DDMoses:

He is finish, only trying to see what he can do to savior his battered image before joining Abiola and kudirat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lee Andrew Edwards: Tinubu's Main Herion And Cocaine Distributor / If Fulanis Did Not Kill Funke Olakunrin Then These Are Her Killers / Jos Crisis: We Lost All Say Hausa-fulani, Igbo, Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.