Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57193 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
last35:
lols... one by one!!
USELESS THIEFS!!

grin
I think obj need a mugshot like former govnor yero.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by FSBoperator: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

Idiot you cannot support Atiku and Jonathan at the same time! Ewu!

This Afonja is pained

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Simbrixton(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
On behalf of all my Opc comrades that got arrested by you we really dont care aremu why not be like ibb and shut up leave politics for good buhari has used june 12 to retire u

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by resurgent2019: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
Oga leave igbo out of this. The Yoruba's developed personal hatred because the man refuse to bow to your skilled-lie attitude and in-control leaders e.g OBJ. Bro [/b]I see no reason why OBJ should be crying let him face his course.[b]

OBJ must be crucified to save other Nigerians. We are praying for Buhari to make a mistake so that it may all scatter.

Yorubas dont hate igbos, if we did, igbo wont be comfortable in the SW. We are only showing you superior reasoning and political mastery of the terrain in Nigeria.And this causes igbos to think Yorubas are responsible for all their woes in Nigeria. I have it on good authority that you igbos indoctrinate your children to hate yorubas at infancy. This is responsible for the hateful adults that pervade igboland. You igbos better stop hating other Nigerians for your own health.

I cant shout on this igbo issue as it has been overstretched. Na baba OBJ dey on board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by zinizta: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is coming rather late. ..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by godwin120alex: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
FSBoperator:
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you

Baba Iyabo can lie for d continent. He has no modicum of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Jacko1970: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let the Baba just keep his mouth shut! He had already said that he prefers Buhari to send him to prison than to let Jonathan destroy Nigeria economy... What else does he want again
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by walezy14(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Baba, you deserve it because you are a party to present economic disadvantages we are currently facing. Please carry your cross
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bizzibodi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Kc3000:
Well, well, well, this is poetic justice grin grin. Buhari has a plethora of charges with which he can bring the Ota criminal to justice...from the $16 billion dollars squandered on national darkness, the Halliburton bribery scandal, bribing members of the national assembly to legitimize his 3rd term agenda, a host of unsolved high profile political assassinations, Transcorp shar
es scandal etc.
What of his Ota farm scam,obj library.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by diadem10: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
bro I got your point clear, but the way the Yoruba's take it up upon themselves was very pathetic...It's was not politics anymore but hatred
Will you shut up? Where were you when Jonathan said Ibos were the pillars of his govt and was laughing at Arthur Eze's derogatory statement made about Yoruba being inconsequential Ewedu amala folks? Is that statement not worse than Buhari saying Ibos are 5% yet you all screamed blue murder about the said statment but expected the Yorubas to sulk up to Jonathan who made much more derogatory statement about the Yorubas?

As for Buhari, we dare him to do his worse. I swear this will be the one that will gag him. We are all waiting for him to do anything on OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by kollinpowel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
He is just wants you to come and show him where the 16 billion is on my watch ur power generating book.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by diadem10: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
profudus:
I just wish Buhari could win in 2019 so that OBJ, Tinubu, Ameahi and others who engaged in eye-service in 2015 could have their full reward in kirikiri
lmao. Jonathan had better in that same kirikiri if not, you're in lala land.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by diadem10: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
firo08:
Oga leave igbo out of this. The Yoruba's developed personal hatred because the man refuse to bow to your skilled-lie attitude and in-control leaders e.g OBJ. Bro I see no reason why OBJ should be crying let him face his course.
We're waiting gidigba. Jonathan had better be in that prison first.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by sapele914(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nateben:
..............Maybe my comment won't be important for the majority of people here, some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other important comments here, or maybe I'll be criticized for this, but I just want to let y'all know that Buhari is a terrorist and a bigot.............
I guess what you meant to say is that your parents are Enemies of The State and Bigots,Useless Failures like parents like children.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by globalview(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
We sell black herbal medicated soap capable of healing all skin diseases and body pains... body rashes, streches,eczema,stubborn pimples,old scars...etc .Call or text 09029391404 for delivery to your door step anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Charly68: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
A clear conscience fears no accusation.. Baba should stop his propaganda assault ..Govt owes it a duty to watch your moves since you have refused to maintain decorum despite your avowed promise to play the role of a statesman.. You can't tolerate what the president has been stomaching so before you turn him to mumu it's better to cage your excesses ..no I'll feelings just part of political gaming .
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Ndonu101: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
There will be no election in 2019

Buhari will remain in office

Anybody who wants Buhari out might as well start planning a coup

Buhari has no interest in fairness or justice

Ibrahim Idris IGP is in office still because of his 2019 rigging value. Remember how he rigged Kano 2015 and burnt the INEC commissioner and his family? Nigeria will be served worse in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Gloriousgud: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
BabaO2:
which jonathan?, abeg shift. OBJ added no electoral value to PMB's victory, he only joined the moving train after he was shortchanged by the government he personally installed, you people no dey get shame and why so daft?
may Buhari spirit follow you! spirit of hunger, working with the dead, being killed, intimidate, harassment and above May IGP commission your brain. Aboki!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Dareal90s(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
FSBoperator:
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you
Afonja must have done u strong thing, this one all ur comments has afonja in it. Afonja I hail thee
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ajepako(f): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked grin cheesy Recall OBJ's "Jonathan is training 1000 snippers" story? You enthroned "Change" as the "navigator" of this lawless beast so it's expedient that thou shall surely taste of it.
Abacha's own will be a child's play comparable to this. Karma is serving you all wella.Abeg who also dey gbadun this show?

I just dey enjoy this show eh....

GEJ head dey serve karma like hot pepper soup..

Next will be Tinubu, Amaechic and Oshiomole..

Abi you hear their voice again?

Dem Don silent and no fit talk again.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
All of una wey worked against Jonathan never see anything. I ask Allah's grace upon Buhari to fight to the end. radaradas!!

Jona worked against himself. Get over it.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by edupedia: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nateben:
..............Maybe my comment won't be important for the majority of people here, some of you will ignore it, most of you won't bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other important comments here, or maybe I'll be criticized for this, but I just want to let y'all know that Buhari is a terrorist and a bigot.............

.....obviously the witches in someone's village have decided to terrorize his mind... Maik una go beg dem..u hia?
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
ajepako:

I just dey enjoy this show eh....

GEJ head dey serve karma like hot pepper soup..

Next will be Tinubu, Amaechic and Oshiomole..

Abi you hear their voice again?

Dem Don silent and no fit talk again.. grin grin grin

Nairaland kids and their posts. Lol
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
I dedicate this FTC to all the compatriots committed to kicking out this burden we are all currently carrying as a nation.

If Pharaoh was disgraced, who be this one forming Donjazzy

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ajepako(f): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
maasoap:

Nairaland kids and their posts. Lol

How are you doing son?

Mommy loves you too..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by okk4sure: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
I can't stop laughing at all....!Baba tu dey fear.Interesting 1 & I hope the drama wl b a long 1 wt many episodes.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by amen2seye: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
In this government, even those who have clean hand s are frame as criminals
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by che182: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
no be this same man de tell us im fear nobody? baba u ve been to prison b4 so we have every reason to believe you should be used to that place. if you have no skeleton in your cupboard you have nothing to fear. when has it become baseless accusation that your government spent $16b on power that did not generate beyond 2000mgw? if other Nigerians could be asked questions on lesser financial offenses, why won't you, if we are in a sane society, volunteer to clear air on this issue. The same NASS you previously accused of being corrupt is the one you are now using as cover up for your own misdeeds. Be rest assured that heaven won't fall if you are thrown into jail!
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Icon79(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
The guilty are afraid. OBJ is scared to death ... as he should be!

OBJ is a thief and he belongs in jail!

O pari
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bizzibodi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Are u and yur fellow gorillas planning a coup?u escape abacha jaw,u cannot escape buhari's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs / Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.