Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46985 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by 4kDdullard: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Why insult the black race because of the actions of a few Yorubas and their Hausa masters?
It changes nothing, the truth hurts.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by perdollar(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Israel is d greatest miracle ever. they r d proof dt God exist. shalom Jerusalem, d city of God not Allah!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by israelmao(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
I look forward to seeing you form such a united front against incessant killings in Nigeria in which you live and part of.Brothers within are closer than brothers afar.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ollah2: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nonsense of the highest order. Nigerians are the moset stupid people on earth. You aren't protesting against the ills in your country. You don't have money to feed yourselves, people are dying, loosing their jobs. njo protest against hedmen or boko haram. No basic amenities in 21st century and there they are, protesting for a foreign country, foreign religion and foreign god.

Who swore for Nigerians?
Who swore for them?

4 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by taxiappguy: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello every one
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by package7(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Awon omo asetani

See them children of Satan.

What is their business ? Hypocrite..... Herdsmen are killing their our brothers here in naija, dem no protect.....this religion is fraud and false.bastard.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
obonujoker:
Shattap... we yoruba muslims aren't amongst the protesters.... the ones in Ibadan ferried from the North.....

Thank you.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ollah2: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
perdollar:
Israel is d greatest miracle ever. they r d proof dt God exist. shalom Jerusalem, d city of God not Allah!

So other country's cities are for Satan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by package7(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Awon omo asetani

See them children of Satan.

What is their business ? Hypocrite..... Herdsmen are killing their our brothers here in naija, dem no protest.....this religion is fraud and false.bastard.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ooduavoice: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omololu007:
What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the killing in Nigeria by IPOB and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA

Have IPOB killed any of your fathers relatives.
take time.

7 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
useless and jobless set of people
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ollah2: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
tim1256:
Can someone just tell us the sanity behind this silly act? Why not go to New York to protest?
All plans are settled to Islamize Nigeria, but I, Abdulahmeed Tim would rather give my life to fight against this very course.
Nigeria is not a religious nation. Let Christians follow their Jesus, let Muslims follow their Muhammad (SAW) and let the Atheist follow whatever they believe in

You were present in the meeting when the plans were made
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by ayusco85(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Just imagine these hungry misguided disillusioned jobless psychopaths?

These ones are waiting for the 1k each they were promised by one cleric who gets sponsorship from Palestine for preaching anti Western doctoring they preach in the north

And you all wonder why bokoharam is thriving.

If you want to stop bokoharam close down 80% of mosques in the north and open schools and watch bokoharam fade away

bro pls whats this boys name? the guy on ur meme? he is one hell of a character
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Macon1212: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
What is the problem of these fanatics? USA is a free country from Nigeria they can move their embassy capital to where they wanted. These Muslims are ignorant of history. The land belong to Israel before they are forcefully scatter from it by Islamic countries prior 1948. In 1948, United Nations in collaboration with Western countries then agreed for Israel to return back to their land.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Bellgal: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
obonujoker:
Shattap... we yoruba muslims aren't amongst the protesters.... the ones in Ibadan ferried from the North.....
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.......... chai!!!!! U guys won't kill me with laugh here ooo
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by LogicStatement: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
History books tell us Jerusalem is a Jewish city so what's all this talk that it's Palestinian territory? If you invaded your neighbour's land and covet it for so many years, does that make you the rightful owner of the land? Muslims should stop spewing up sentiments. Israel is only trying to get back the land of their fathers
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Awon werey olodo radarada. The butchering of their people by Fulani herdsmen and boko haram did not make them protest. Oloshi ni awon eleyi sha!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by package7(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Divided we stand...nothing like nigeria anymore.

Awon wee ree ...see them mad people. Shame on you all.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
unmask:
Christians and Muslims are the same......some so called church elders were celebrating us embassy moving to Jerusalem and I thought that was 50 shades of stupid....but this protest takes the cake..... foolish ignorant folks on both sides of the divide

Christians are not violent.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
jusRadical:

Mods please ban this guy. This comment is worse than the Israeli bullets.

Salvage!!!!
ban who? The protesters could be likened to people chasing shadows. Does Istrael/Palestinian boundary extend to Nigeria? We're the most religious country on earth yet, the poorest, the most fraudulent, the most murderous , the most intolerant people. Why is Saudi not protesting? Why is Abu Dabi the capital of UAE not protesting? Religion's have caused us bad than good. I hope this country can last a decade more the way we're going.. Where would the protest take them...heaven? Most of those protesting would rotten in hell except they do the will of Alah (S.A.W..)
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by khalids: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fucking bloody hypocrites...they have not protested herdsmen killing, boko haram, years of miss rule by the elites.....

It is this issue that does not concern them that they are protesting.....our people are really deranged

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Walehelt(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
nothing wey you no go see for this country, ibadan si Palestine
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
nkwuocha1:
Oh! Today is Friday No Wonder. They must have been fortified again with extremist views by their imams. We shall know by tomorrow the outcome of such fortification. Hope no one is wearing a suicide vest in that crowd?

And to think this people are fasting? grin ;DI wonder how they keep such hate in their hearts while fasting. Baffles me.

My dear, that was how one almost fought with a man today after she stole his seat and he complained. Hostility is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by khalids: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
LogicStatement:
History books tell us Jerusalem is a Jewish city so what's all this talk that it's Palestinian territory? If you invaded your neighbour's land and covet it for so many years, does that make you the rightful owner of the land? Muslims should stop spewing up sentiments. Israel is only trying to get back the land of their fathers

I hope you know that this also applies to America that is supporting Israel.......In fact this probably applies to many nations if we all decide to go back in history......SO lets not even bring up this point
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by bigfish3k: 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
LogicStatement:

the question to even ask is : does the name Jerusalem sound Islamic? like the Islamic cities of Islamabad, Iraq, iran and co
whats even the rational of them claiming Jerusalem.
these people are just trouble makers

4 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by streamsofjoy(f): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who has noticed that supporters of Islamic threads on NL have gone missing for weeks?? Oh! I forgot. They are fasting. Those of u bashing them should beta goan find where to hide o cos after sallah hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by SyndyB(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
God punish all of them there! This is Naija, they should go to Is real and protest na
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Lolz.
Nigerian Muslims won't seize to amaze me.
But here on nairaland, they pretend as if what's happening in Jerusalem is none of their business.
Some of them have insulted nairaland Christians that are supporting Israeli Govt, calling them all sorts of names by reminding them that Jews are racists, that they hate blacks, bla bla bla, but inside them they are highly pained that Christians are supporting Jews, as if they should be supporting terrroristss before.
Now tell me the nexus between these people and Palestinians ? they are doing the same thing they accused Nigerian Christians of. They even went far by taking their own madness to the street.

The funny part of it is that Yoruba Muslims are also protesting.

What kind of senseless talk is this? First of all, I'm not in support of any protest whatsoever either in Palestine or Nigeria. Only God can better the situation not by protests, protesting is a waste of time. There are many beneficial ways to help rather than protesting!

Secondly, Muslims just highlight the hypocrisy of nairaland Christians. It'll surprise you that most of those who say Jews are racists, etc. aren't Muslims but your fellow Christians who have seen the truth. I myself have refused to comment on this issue not until I saw nairaland Christians openly calling for genocide of Palestinians(screenshot attached), like wth! What have they done to deserve that? Imagine someone came into your home to drive you out claiming his ancestors lived there 2000 years ago and the only prove they have is the Qur'an which you don't believe in, tell me what you'll do.

I'm a Muslim Yoruba, my religion comes first before my tribe. I state it here because many Yoruba Christians are hypocrites who wouldn't hesitate to sell out Muslims, heck, Yoruba Christians have called for violence against us. So let's stop this cheap game, every reasonable human would surely stand with the Palestinians. And I should remind you that, Muslims have their own prophecies and it'll surely come to pass. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said: "the hour would not be established until the Muslims fight the Jews, and a Jew would hide behind rocks and trees and the trees and rocks will call out to the Muslims to come kill him"

Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
undecided all these fanatics no wan know something.

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure if you drop the world map on the floor there not one single person there will be able to locate Palestine , Israel or America

Right on point. grin

3 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by moufan: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
the world is waking up to israeli attrocities and crimes against palestinians.

argentina led by messi refused to play against israel this week because of the israeli crimes against palestinians.more boycotts is coming. the world is embracing bds which means boycott israel, divest israel and sanction israel

#embracebds
#freepalestine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / Yobo, Pamela Peter-Vigboro At Ogoni Cleanup Event In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.