Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46993 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by GreatEngineer(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Which day did you see Palestinian protesting for boko haram killing in Nigeria.
Let us continue fooling ourselves.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by gr8tone: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Deluded fellows.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by redcap: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Iranians posing as Palestine state should go back their country. Nigerian Muslims must stop this madness.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Yep!
grin

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by adedehinbo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
bigfish3k:
una never start
why not protest against turkey, iran, Syria and Iraq holding the kurds captive and killing them everyday

so na una good to hold somebody captive , abi
every person working against Syria would be dealt with,glad to see that your Isis are getting killed in syria everyday
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by adedehinbo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Sulemanial:
VERY SOON MUSLIMS WILL START BURNING OF CHURCHES... BUT RAMADAN HAS NOT FINISH NAH WHERE ALLAH SAID YOU SHOULD KILL CHRISTIANS AFTER RAMADAN... AWON OMO EGBE, OMO ASITANI... USELESS SLAVES OF ALLAH
ori e to buru Iwo eranko jati jati
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

grin
That's the sad reality bro, we would be deceiving ourselves if we deny that. Although, I have Christians in my family and I love them, they respect me. But nairaland Yoruba Christians and some others around are pure hypocrites!

A thread some months back was where I saw everything, all were calling for violence against YORUBA MUSLIMS not Hausa but Yoruba their supposed brothers.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by adedehinbo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
I wonder why fake aba Jews are the ones masturbating on this topic,you guys are always afraid to see your atrocities being broadcast
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
lawalosky:

but if nah xtian u want say a peeem. ode

Breath easy son

I .not against Islam was just stating a fact
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by yommygift15: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
they are not protesting for or against Israel and Palestine rather they want Nigeria government to know there fully jobless
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by SultanYoung: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
efighter:
My Christian brethren, as a law abiding Muslim, I hereby apologise on behalf of my stupid and hungry Nigerians that are constituting nuisance on the streets of Abuja and Ibadan as reported. Please note that the miscreants you see on the streets may not necessarily be Muslims but they are calling themselves Muslims after collecting 1,000 naira each or less from some idiots with stolen money. I as a Nigerian do not care whether America is fuccking Palestine or Israel is fuccking Iran. I mind my own business. Please note that there is poverty and hunger in the land, that is why you see those people on the street after collecting 1,000 naira or less. Please bear with them.
am sorry if me quoting you feel bad in anyway,are you a Muslim how did you feel seeing another Muslim country in bondage even if it ain't your country remember what Allah said we are not Christians nor Jews nor pagans we are Muslims and skin colour,tribe,ethnicity,country did not differentiate us Allah said it in the glorious Quran that the Mosque of baitil mukaddas will be redeem by the muminun
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Wiseny76: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
imagine! Ibadan
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Wiseny76: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Imagine ! Ibadan..I'm ashamed to even comments on this undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Dedetwo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria is simply a fool's paradise. What a bunch of moronic goons.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
What kind of senseless talk is this? First of all, I'm not in support of any protest whatsoever either in Palestine or Nigeria. Only God can better the situation not by protests, protesting is a waste of time. There are many beneficial ways to help rather than protesting!

Secondly, Muslims just highlight the hypocrisy of nairaland Christians. It'll surprise you that most of those who say Jews are racists, etc. aren't Muslims but your fellow Christians who have seen the truth. I myself have refused to comment on this issue not until I saw nairaland Christians openly calling for genocide of Palestinians(screenshot attached), like wth! What have they done to deserve that? Imagine someone came into your home to drive you out claiming his ancestors lived there 2000 years ago and the only prove they have is the Qur'an which you don't believe in, tell me what you'll do.

I'm a Muslim Yoruba, my religion comes first before my tribe. I state it here because many Yoruba Christians are hypocrites who wouldn't hesitate to sell out Muslims, heck, Yoruba Christians have called for violence against us. So let's stop this cheap game, every reasonable human would surely stand with the Palestinians. And I should remind you that, Muslims have their own prophecies and it'll surely come to pass. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said: "the hour would not be established until the Muslims fight the Jews, and a Jew would hide behind rocks and trees and the trees and rocks will call out to the Muslims to come kill him"

Peace!
we are waiting for the prophecy to come to past after Israelites have wiped out the whole Palestinians. lol!!!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by kcsider: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Drinking panadol for some else headache... yeye pple
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by bejeria101(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
What isnt their concern this airheads would be disturbing the small peace we have.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Another nonsensical post, are Muslims responsible for her? Or don't you know that many of those who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims? What's your problem sef?
Muslims campaignin for her release? you must have slammed your brain out from continuous prayer
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
SultanYoung:
am sorry if me quoting you feel bad in anyway,are you a Muslim how did you feel seeing another Muslim country in bondage even if it ain't your country remember what Allah said we are not Christians nor Jews nor pagans we are Muslims and skin colour,tribe,ethnicity,country did not differentiate us Allah said it in the glorious Quran that the Mosque of baitil mukaddas will be redeem by the muminun
if you are concern please take the next flight to Gaza and rescue your brother. you think isreal is Nigeria bah
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by toye440: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg wen IDF go start recruit machal.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by mabea: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Omololu007:
What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the killing in Nigeria by IPOB and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA
Killing by IPOB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Like clearly stated, Nigeria is better off than Palestine. You have food to eat, you have shelter, warplanes and drones don't threaten you, Hamas doesn't threaten you. The Palestinians are suffering, so you don't push their case aside just because Nigeria has some problems. And you saying Palestinians should protest on behalf of Nigerians is like saying war torn Syrians in Syria, Afghans and other refugees should protest about the issues of Nigeria. Does that sound logical at all?
Palestinian President was sick and he was attended to in a hospital in Palestine while buhari will run to UK if he has hearing problem.

I pity your thought process. Yoruba Muslims are really the scums of islam

2 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
vingeophysicist:
we are waiting for the prophecy to come to past after Israelites have wiped out the whole Palestinians. lol!!!
Believe me, you can't. One of the virtues of Arabs and Muslims is patience. We can lose a hundred battles and stand up but just one defeat is required to end Israel. The Jews know this, this is why they try everything to make sure they're above the Muslims. They know their survival depends on it.

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W prophesied about the takeover of Jerusalem and it happened 5 years after his death in 637 AD. It was taken over by Muslims from the Byzantines, Muslims controlled the city for 400 years with the crusaders taking controlling and killing virtually all the inhabitants. Muslims were patient for 88 years, after reuniting, we came back and took it over again controlling it for more than 900 years. The British took control of it the early 20th century and Muslims got it back for a few and lost it again in the 6 day war in 1967.

So that's the brief history, we would recover it back and this time final. Don't think I'm joking, Turkey you people shout all the time was also prophesied and Muslims took over Constantinople 900 years later after several failures and till today the city renamed Istanbul is under our firm grip. So enjoy while it lasts! grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Tijay90(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
I swear some Nigerians don't have sense.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
That's the sad reality bro, we would be deceiving ourselves if we deny that. Although, I have Christians in my family and I love them, they respect me. But nairaland Yoruba Christians and some others around are pure hypocrites!

A thread some months back was where I saw everything, all were calling for violence against YORUBA MUSLIMS not Hausa but Yoruba their supposed brothers.

Violence is bad tho. If you're in their shoes, you may have done same.
The first Nigerian Bishop was a Yoruba man (Ajayi Crowther). So they probably feel, Christianity should be a Yoruba thing.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Palestinian President was sick and he was attended to in a hospital in Palestine while buhari will run to UK if he has hearing problem.

I pity your thought process. Yoruba Muslims are really the scums of islam
You're very stupid, a president can travel to wherever he wants. If president case is beyond what the Palestinian hospital can treat, he'll probably go to Saudi

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by DavidAverlon35(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
efighter:
My Christian brethren, as a law abiding Muslim, I hereby apologise on behalf of my stupid and hungry Nigerians that are constituting nuisance on the streets of Abuja and Ibadan as reported. Please note that the miscreants you see on the streets may not necessarily be Muslims but they are calling themselves Muslims after collecting 1,000 naira each or less from some idiots with stolen money. I as a Nigerian do not care whether America is fuccking Palestine or Israel is fuccking Iran. I mind my own business. Please note that there is poverty and hunger in the land, that is why you see those people on the street after collecting 1,000 naira or less. Please bear with them.
Guy u don burst my head with ur comment...I can't stop laughing...Those Idiots can't protest with d current situation of their own country...(Nigeria is busy racing backwards)
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
SultanYoung:
Madness
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by abiolamitodun(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Just imagine these hungry misguided disillusioned jobless psychopaths?

These ones are waiting for the 1k each they were promised by one cleric who gets sponsorship from Palestine for preaching anti Western doctoring they preach in the north

And you all wonder why bokoharam is thriving.

If you want to stop bokoharam close down 80% of mosques in the north and open schools and watch bokoharam fade away
nice one
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
to what end?...

how this one take concern Nigeria?...some Moslems don't use their brain more than half off the time
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
Another nonsensical post, are Muslims responsible for her? Or don't you know that many of those who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims? What's your problem sef?

Actually have been seeing all your trash on this trend but I only want to reply you on this one.

are Muslims responsible for her

See dumb question, so why did your useless jihad killing machine kidnap her in the first place.

I don't know why your Muslim alway reason with your anus. Your Islam terrorist organization kidnap some school girls, realise the Muslims ones with an evidence of hijab and yet you still have brain to think Muslim are not responsible for her. What an hopeless loser.

if the reverse is the case, where Christian group go and kidnap girls and release only Christian girls and detain the Muslim ones, am so sure that the number of Christian that will loose there life and properties that day will be numerous.

who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims

Lol campaigning and negotiating indeed, why don't you list your so called Muslims that are campaigning and negotiating for her release. What a pity.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CanineOfJackal: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Demmzy15:
You're very stupid, a president can travel to wherever he wants. If president case is beyond what the Palestinian hospital can treat, he'll probably go to Saudi
Head slammer with a sponge brain. look at what your backward quran is making you type.

How many times has Trump, Macron, May, Zuma, Travel out for medical tourism.

Islam makes your people deficient. Im ready for you and bloods and lava will flow here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.