Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46989 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by sunnedee2: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am sure if you drop the world map on the floor there not one single person there will be able to locate Palestine , Israel or America
Hahahahaha....
You Enh.....
Hahahahaha
Huhuhuhu
My belle ooo
Una no go kee person for nairaland.
Hahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by babatee90(m): 7:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Imagine these fools protesting against what would not add value to their miserable lives...Now when trump comes out to call them animals they would all be crying and hiding behind their keyboards on twitter...what a shit hole country with some dead brain individuals!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by akdjr(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2018
My fellow Nigerians pls I am appealing to you all... Let's stop associating ourselves with Islam and Christianity. It is a calculated attempt to divert us from our way of worshipping God by embracing unknown god. "We were all human until races disconnected us, religions separated us, politics divided us, and wealth classified us". As long as u are a Muslim or Christian, you are nothing but a slave to Jewish and Arab tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by unmask: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
FTrebirth:

Christians are not violent.
yes...but some are
Not all Christians are violent just like not all Muslims are violent
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by oruma19: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
But you're still the same hypocrites that drum support for Israel na
christians are not Jews, so kip ya mouth shut . all dis wanabe Arabs we have in Nigeria, yeye pple.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Through Jihad, supported by Jews and some Christians.

Lol, supported by which Jews and Christians, you forget to add that after your people conquer Israel back from crusaders, crusaders later fought back which later make Jerusalem become useless to both Muslim and Christian.
"With Ayyub's support the Khwarazmians sacked Jerusalemin the summer of 1244, leaving it in ruins and useless to both Christians and Muslims."

Demmzy15:
In fact, the Europeans kept coming even after taking over many lands from Muslims and they didn't return until they were defeated by Saladin, Mamluks and the Turks. Lemme show you some of the crimes of the crusaders:

Lol, common, they where only defeated by saladin, or did it say that your mamluk defeated crusader

"There is little evidence to indicate whether or not the Mongol raids penetrated Jerusalem in either 1260 or 1300."

Lol, after they make Jerusalem useless to both Muslim and Christian, they make there leave, not even your jihadist sent them back.

Demmzy15:
Ehnnn?

Why don't you answer my question, is turkey a not Christian country before you People declare jihad on it.

Demmzy15:
They should now, the crusaders destroyed many mosques and killed many Muslims but that didn't stop us from sending back to Europe. So they can, nothing dey happen but when we start our own, nobody should make any noise

Lol, you send who back to where? No where is started that Muslim sent crusaders back to Europe but they left after they make Jerusalem useless for both Muslim and Christian.
Lol so Christian now own Europe, i thought you said you people are the one that own Europe.

Demmzy15:
We've won most of our wars with you guys, this is why Egypt and most of North Africa are Muslims today. Syria is a Roman territory, Turkey, Albania, even though we lost Spain and Portugal we're coming back Insha'Allaahu. We would recover everything, it's time. From history, you're the terrorists.

Lol, all the country you mention was once a Christian countries that collect you people as a refuges when you are been persecuted in mecca. Example is Ethiopia.

Where the pope give you people land to stay but you people later turn to the pope and killed him, which later lead to the Portugal pursuing you people to North Africa where you give the people of the land the covert or die option. Lol

so funny, even Egypt to is there.

https://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultural/09476/egypt02-08enl.html

So what are you saying,

Fact is all the Islamic countries in middle east was once a Christian country before you people Declare jihad on them.

So who is now the terrorist here?
You forget the fact that Islam started a war it cannot finish, if not that Christian don't care about who own land anymore did you think if they want to collect those land back they won't.

Trash
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by FTrebirth(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018
unmask:
yes...but some are
Not all Christians are violent just like not all Muslims are violent

but no matter how violent Christians or a Christian group can be, you'll never see them shoot or behead an "infidel" while yelling "praise the Lord!".
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ziggylady(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the killing in Nigeria by IPOB and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA

Calling IPOB killers shows you are a Yoruba muslim..nothing more

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by iyerikan12: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Just imagine these hungry misguided disillusioned jobless psychopaths?

These ones are waiting for the 1k each they were promised by one cleric who gets sponsorship from Palestine for preaching anti Western doctoring they preach in the north

And you all wonder why bokoharam is thriving.

If you want to stop bokoharam close down 80% of mosques in the north and open schools and watch bokoharam fade away
. They are not like those that protested against herdsmen and collect 1k.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by xtervaganza(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
You won't see them protest when they terrorists brothers bomb a church or kidnap people's children.

But when it's irrelevant nonsense like a music video or Israel that will keep killing them like owl they can protest

Animals. If e pain Una make u go der yourself. I trust the Israeli snipers
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2018
9jakool:

Yes, I am aware of the blockade and difficult hardship in Gaza, but nothing I said in my previous comment is a lie. Don't twist my words. Don't you find it ridiculous that people in the biggest prison in the world have a higher human development index than Nigeria, a country with freedom to control its vast resources? That is my point all along.
What resources are you talking about? Please start listing them!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by princfred(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Nukilia:

They are terrorists! Glad to see that this thread is not on the Muslim group, else they'll require you pledge allegiance to a demon before making your comment. Their time of annihilation is coming. Having such political and religious crooks among the Yoruba people is a recipe for disaster!
Yoruba muslims usually influence and subliminally intimidate, deceive and cause Yoruba Christians to revere them into being politically correct, downplaying of the stupidly and immorally heinous orientation of Islamists and stinginess with outright truth.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by iyerikan12: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Yoruba Muslims are senseless and useless. Tufia...
if not bcoz of you're a senseless and useless devil, why do you protest over herdsmen killing?.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2018
drakeli:
[s]You dey mind the guy. There were no Palestinian people mentioned anywhere in history until about two hundred years ago. No human being on earth before that time could call himself Palestinian because there was no Palestinian. Palestine is a political creation of the Romans. It’s a region that encompassed the present day Jordan, Syria, part of Egypt, Iraq and Lebanon and the then israel.

Palestinian people as we know them today are descendants of Arab migrants from surrounding Arab nations. Those Arabs that used to live in that region about 200 years ago all answered their Arab nationalities. They were Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanian etc. There were no Palestinians. No one was answering that. Palestinian is a new identity in history. It did not exist 200 years ago.[/s]
May Allaah's curse be upon the liars, I said give me evidence the Jews have always been there no other people. That's the least you can do rather than talking behind my back
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Banter1(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Who is this dummy? Better get sense before quoting me, I'm pissed right now. Don't let me transfer aggression come your side fa angry
Do i have your time? so what are you waiting for? ohya let loose now. funny homo sapien
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2018
BigIyanga:

Do yourself a favour... reGoogle it! http://www.iah.ps/welcome/index/en

What does Naija gain by championing Palestian issues when her neighbor, Egypt, is the enforcer of the blockade?
I emailed the admin of the hospital and they replied me below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Omololu007(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Ziggylady:

Calling IPOB killers shows you are a Yoruba muslim..nothing more
calling me a Yoruba Muslim shows you're nothing more than a Igbo Christian
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by iyerikan12: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Nigeria Muslims are the biggest nuisance on mother earth. they are the problem of the world
How? If you don't know MUST of the Christians are the real problem of this country. Devil
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2018
BigIyanga:
Being wilfully ignorant still doesnt romanticize the fact that over 5 million Nigerians were displaced in their country. Millions deserted BH-northern enclaves and moved to Abuja, SW, SS,SE.
You keep being an apologist for killings in Naija but refuse to apply the same rationale tomPLO issues.

Your source for this figure of 5 million is what I don't get, what's the point of exaggeration? Like what do you want to prove? And I'm not an apologist to anything, you should have understood my position before mentioning me. The guy I referred tried to portray the Palestinians as living in paradise with full benefits and enjoyment. This is what I disproved and at the same time, you've not been able to prove it too

Why does a Palestinian life worth more to Naija Muslim like you than a Naija life?.

Nothing in my posts suggests that, and I'm also asking you the same question. Don't people all over the world have a right to live? Are you saying Palestinians life is worth lesser than a Nigerian life? Everyone is equal and the death and suffering of all peoples should be a concern to you!

What an arrogant response! So God is not with Naija?.

You could say that, how can you explain a people who are under blockade, most in refugee camps, etc still being able to live against all odds?

So Naija needs to be pro-occupied with Palestinian issue when we have: the highest child illitracy rate and infant mortality in the world.

Now you're beginning to sound irrational, no one is requesting Nigeria to be preoccupied. Nigeria has done the only thing they can which is to vote against USA and Israel in UN council. Nigeria had problems yet we helped the people of Sierra Leone and Liberia, we weren't the best yet we helped the blacks of South Africa during the Apartheid. That's love for your neighbor and friends, but right now, Nigeria is ridden with religious and ethnic bigots who can't think beyond sentiments and would support the killing of fellow man because their holy book says so
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nukilia: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
princfred:
Yoruba muslims usually influence and subliminally intimidate, deceive and cause Yoruba Christians to revere them into being politically correct, downplaying of the stupidly and immorally heinous orientation of Islamists and stinginess with outright truth.

Not all yoruba Moslems forment trouble, the few ones among them who are bad eggs try to politically stimulate the innocent ones towards a divisive end.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Horus(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with deep sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj.

Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam.

In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, supported by which Jews and Christians,you forget to add that after your people conquer Israel back from crusaders, crusaders later fought back which later make Jerusalem become useless to both Muslim and Christian.
"With Ayyub's support the Khwarazmians sacked Jerusalemin the summer of 1244, leaving it in ruins and useless to both Christians and Muslims."

So Jerusalem is still useless till today abi? It was a war, the area was pillaged and it later returned back to its former state, the Mongols pillaged and destroyed many areas but they still exist today with people living in them. Common sense!

Lol, common, they where only defeated by saladin, or did it say that your mamluk defeated crusader

You know nothing I swear, Saladin died during the 3rd crusades and the crusades continued till the 6th and I think 7th. Even before the Saladin, the crusaders were defeated by Nur ad Din Zengi and Imad Ad Din Zengi. Heck, even the Seljuks defeated them in some areas, the Victory was finalized by the Mamluks and the Ottomans. Read and stop arguing blindly https://www.history.com/topics/crusades

"There is little evidence to indicate whether or not the Mongol raids penetrated Jerusalem in either 1260 or 1300."

The question should be, did the Mongols control Jerusalem? And it's an established fact that Muslims were the ones that defeated the Mongols

Lol, after they make Jerusalem useless to both Muslim and Christian, they make there leave, not even your jihadist sent them back.
¬

You're very stupid wallahi, who made them leave? Are you happy that they destroyed the holy city? Have you ever read anywhere that Muslims destroyed Jerusalem? So why are you bragging about destroying the holy city? For the records, it was a combined force of Ayyubis and Khwarezmians that drove them out.

Why don't you answer my question, is turkey a not Christian country before you People declare jihad on it.

Some parts were Christians, but the Turks accepted Islam themselves because not all Turks were Christians. Many were pagans and for the records, the Byzantines were the ones that started the conflict

Lol, you send who back to where? No where is started that Muslim sent crusaders back to Europe but they left after they make Jerusalem useless for both Muslim and Christian.
Lol so Christian now own Europe, i thought you said you people are the one that own Europe.

Gosh!!!! Who's this guy? grin Why are you happy? Jerusalem has served its purpose for years after Muslims took it over, you should be sad that you pillaged the area, Christ would never be proud of you. Dummy, when a city is destroyed, it is repaired. Jerusalem has been destroyed by different people even the crusaders like the Babylonians, Persians, etc So why are you shining your teeth?

Lol, all the country you mention was once a Christian countries that collect you people as a refuges when you are been persecuted in mecca. Example is Ethiopia.

Mumu, before they were Christians who controlled it? How did they become Christians, was it not through bloodshed?

Where the pope give you people land to stay but you people later turn to the pope and killed him, which later lead to the Portugal pursuing you people to North Africa where you give the people of the land the covert or die option. Lol

Chaiiiii!!! grin grin Who's feeding you with all this fables? Pope gave us land? Lmao!!!! grin grin grin

so funny, even Egypt to is there.

https://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultural/09476/egypt02-08enl.html

We liberated Egypt from you guys because the Egyptian Christians were considered heretics by you. Till today, there are 10 million egyptian Christians. So don't cry!

Fact is all the Islamic countries in middle east was once a Christian country before you people Declare jihad on them.

See your mouth, werey, we're coming for more you hear? Eleribu!

So who is now the terrorist here?

You! For supporting cannibalistic crusaders!

You forget the fact that Islam started a war it cannot finish, if not that Christian don't care about who own land anymore did you think if they want to collect those land back they won't.

Trash

I dare you to recover it, it'll be your end!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Nukilia:

Not all yoruba Moslems forment trouble, the few ones among them who are bad eggs try to politically stimulate the innocent ones towards a divisive end.
But you want the annihilation of Yoruba Muslims in essence?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2018
oruma19:
christians are not Jews, so kip ya mouth shut . all dis wanabe Arabs we have in Nigeria, yeye pple.
Is something wrong with your coconut head? So speaking against oppression of fellow man is now wannabe Arab, in fact you're foool
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by smileyoo: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Omololu007:
What's the business of Nigerians with what's happening between Israelis and Palestine's undecided

How many times have Palestinians or Israelis hold a protest concerning the killing in Nigeria by IPOB and Fulani herdsmen

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA
just for the records, ipob is a non-violence organization, am not aware that they 've ever killed anybody, even though they 're being killed by the nigerian state. pls stop demonising them, because of your hatred for them. though am against their mode of agitation because, they 're exposing our youths to un-necessary brutality and killings by the nigerian state, but i 'll never demonise them. #always stand for the truth#

3 Likes

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nukilia: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
But you want the annihilation of Yoruba Muslims in essence?

I prefer the annihilation of terrorist sympathisers. Yoruba Moslems have proven to be tolerant for decades, but they have been infiltrated by radical and extremist groups which must be identified and prosecuted. I hope you're satisfied?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by CodeTemplar: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Another nonsensical post, are Muslims responsible for her? Or don't you know that many of those who are campaigning and negotiating for her release are Muslims? What's your problem sef?
Why can't Muslims the BH guys are protecting condemn or commend the kidnap of Leah openly. It is either in line with or against their religion so let them take a stance.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Ogunleti01: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2018
myright:
Muslims, in Ibadan, protest ‘wrongful occupation’ of Palestinian land by Israel

By By Saheed Salawu on June 8, 2018
SOME Muslims have staged a peaceful protest in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, against the relocation of the United States embassy to Jerusalem and what they called the continued occupation of Palestinian land by Israel.

The protesters, in their scores, carried banners bearing messages that condemned the development in the Middle East. One of the leaders of the protest, coordinator of Al-Quds Foundation, Rasheed Attah, said despite the non-recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the United Nations, the US still went ahead to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

He said Israel had been occupying Palestinian land unlawfully and committing different atrocities against the country since 1948.

Attah called on all peace-loving people of the world and nations with sympathy for justice and human dignity to not only condemn “this act” but sanction Israel, the US and their allies.

“We hereby call on all peace-loving nations of the world, human right groups, civil liberty organisations and all justice-oriented individuals to tread the path of justice and fair play like South Africa and Turkey by calling back home their ambassadors and stopping sitting on the fence in the face of oppression, domination and state terrorism of Israeli government,” he said.

He said not only Muslims are affected by the atrocities regularly being committed by Israel and its allies but Palestinian Christians are not spared as well.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/muslims-in-ibadan-protest-wrongful-occupation-of-palestinian-land-by-israel
Dem send you ni? abi why are you wasting your precious time and energy. Your own personal problems u never solve u wan still add Israel/Palestine struggle join am
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by drakeli: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
May Allaah's curse be upon the liars, I said give me evidence the Jews have always been there no other people. That's the least you can do rather than talking behind my back
You can curse the Arab migrant impersonators calling themselves Palestinians liars all I care. Who are the liars if not you and them. Show me anywhere in history where Palestinian people existed. Palestinian nationality is less than 200 years old. Yes no nationality of people were called Palestinians 200 years ago. I don’t know what they would have called themselves today if the Romans didn’t name the vast region Palestine. Maybe they would have told us they were the real Israelite. You too show me your evidence to counter my claim. It’s a fact. The history of Palestinian as a nationality is less than 200 years. You and your so called Palestinian Arab migrants are the liars. 200 years ago, people living in that region went by their country of origin: Jordanian, Syrian, Egyptian etc. Even Quran attests to the fact that Jerusalem is the land of Jews. So now you are the liar cursing yourself . Congratulations liar.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by lastmaster(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2018
IJOBA2:
LALASTICLALA
That is a name of a snake, hope you know that?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Famousqueen(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2018
taking panadol for someone's headsche
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by bigfish3k: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
adedehinbo:
every person working against Syria would be dealt with,glad to see that your Isis are getting killed in syria everyday

I don't understand u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023 / Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.