Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46982 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by emmizy02: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
All this muslimdowscnot want to have sense.
Especially Nigeria muslim
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by akpanbaba: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
The bar of madness associated with this religion has been raised again .Why can't they go to America or Israel?
I remember when they protested over a cartoon in Denmark ,something that did not concern Nigeria.What do they want FG to do?.How can we manage this at Yaba left?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by LogicStatement: 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Provide proves from history that claims the Jews have always been there, I'm waiting. You made the claim, so the onus is on you to prove not me
Oh! Turning the table. I knew from onset that you don't have any evidence or reference to prove your claim that one, the bible should not be taken as a history book and two, that Palestinians were the original inhabitants of Jerusalem since the creation of that city.
I know people like you. You are only sentimental to Islamic course, in support of your Islamic brothers even if they are wrong you don't care
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
LogicStatement:

Oh! Turning the table. I knew from onset that you don't have any evidence or reference to prove your claim that one, the bible should not be taken has a history book and two, that Palestinians were the original inhabitants of Jerusalem since the creation of that city.
I know people like you. You are only sentimental to Islamic course, in support of your Islamic brothers even if they are wrong you don't care
What are you saying for crying out loud? You said the Palestinians came in merely 200 years ago from other Arab lands, prove it. There were people who were there before the Jews, so prove that the Palestinians were invaders. It's the least you can do, throughout the thread, you're beating yourself up by basing your history on the bible. I wait for you!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by LogicStatement: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
drakeli:
You dey mind the guy. There were no Palestinian people mentioned anywhere in history until about two hundred years ago. No human being on earth before that time could call himself Palestinian because there was no Palestinian. Palestine is a political creation of the Romans. It’s a region that encompassed the present day Jordan, Syria, part of Egypt, Iraq and Lebanon and the then israel.

Palestinian people as we know them today are descendants of Arab migrants from surrounding Arab nations. Those Arabs that used to live in that region about 200 years ago all answered their Arab nationalities. They were Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanian etc. There were no Palestinians. No one was answering that. Palestinian is a new identity in history. It did not exist 200 years ago.
I know their type. They are always sentimental and in support of their Islamic brothers even if they are on the wrong side they don't care. We all know the truth and we will continue to say it to their hearing which is, the present day Palestinians are descendants of Arabs migrants who occupied Jerusalem when the original inhabitants, the Jews, were on exile during the Babylonian war. The Jews are back to claim back their Father's land.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Truthcat: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
They may even be paid crowd of1000 naira each without knowing what they are out there for, there's hunger in the land.
Nukilia:

These are the remaining terrorist in the Southwest. Their face should be noted by security agencies. These are the bokoharam of the future.... Sympathizers of Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Rafidi: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
drakeli:
You can curse the Arab migrant impersonators calling themselves Palestinians liars all I care. Who are the liars if not you and them. Show me anywhere in history where Palestinian people existed. Palestinian nationality is less than 200 years old. Yes no nationality of people were called Palestinians 200 years ago. I don’t know what they would have called themselves today if the Romans didn’t name the vast region Palestine. Maybe they would have told us they were the real Israelite. You too show me your evidence to counter my claim. It’s a fact. The history of Palestinian as a nationality is less than 200 years. You and your so called Palestinian Arab migrants are the liars. 200 years ago, people living in that region went by their country of origin: Jordanian, Syrian, Egyptian etc. Even Quran attests to the fact that Jerusalem is the land of Jews. So now you are the liar cursing yourself . Congratulations liar.

Oga, why are you fabricating history? You cannot say because Palestinian nationalism is 200 years old (the need for nationalism started then), so the Palestinian people only existed in Palestine 200 years ago. What kind of logic is that? It is like claiming that because Nigeria came into being in 1914, Nigerians did not exist before 1914 and are even refugees or migrants from Cameroon and Benin and chad. That's falsifying history.

The ottomans ruled Palestine for close to a thousand years; the majority weren't Jews. If the romans did not call it Palestine, the Palestinians could have been called Canaanites. Before the term "Israelite" and "Jewish" existed, there were Canaanites on that land. Also the term "Philistine" existed before israelites (check your bible) and from that word is "Palestine" derived. In fact, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians and Palestinians are racially similar. They are not exclusively migrants from Arabia. Nations of mixed races and different conquered propels assimilated into arabism.

All you need is check for the origin of the Palestinian people. Check genetic studies that have been conducted and the languages they spoke over the centuries. Zionists claim that the Palestinian people never existed and fooled the world to believe in the early 20th century that the victimized Palestinians are "Arabs" from Arabia because they spoke Arabic. It is like saying Nigerians are English because they spoke English and therefore belong to england.

I was once listening to a BBC program and a Palestinian Christian woman called Hanan Ashrawi was interviewed. This was about twenty years ago. She's a Palestinian lawmaker. She said that her family traces its roots to five thousand years in Palestine from the days of the Canaanites. Her family history in Palestine is older than the birth of both the Jewish and Muslim progenitor, Abraham.

There are Palestinian Christians who either did not come from Arabia, and same as many Palestinian Muslims. There are Palestinian Muslim families who trace their origin to biblical Samaritans. Some to Mizrahi Jews . others trace their roots to romans, turks and also Arabians. The Arabians left their indelible mark. They did not only conquer for power and administration. When they conquer a land, they give the people in it religion (islam) or language (Arabic) or both. The same reason black Sudanese are "Arabs". If their influence would have been stronger and penetrated deeper south into Africa, Nigerians could have identified as Arabs as well, and even Igbo. Even if you dont accept Islam, they will still give you their language. The reason Egypt is called " Arab republic". The same reason you find Arabic speaking Christians in Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan and Egypt. These were areas which once had their own language, Aramaic and Coptic languages.

The Palestinians are a people of mixed races and origins. The Jew from Europe today may have no racial ties to the land. The Ashkenazi/Khazarian Jews of Europe are White European converts into Judaism. They have no historical connection or genetic connection to Palestine. But because he's a Jew, and Judaism sprouted from Palestine, he wants everyone else who's not practicing Judaism in Palestine to clear out! Its just religion and the farce of making the definition of "Jew" ethno-religious instead of purely religious. The apartheid rule in Palestine is no different from what happened in south Africa. White people trying to dominate others. Christian Europe have a problem with Jews. The Holocaust an example and far back, the inquisition another example. So they transferred their mess to the middle east for the Muslims to suffer for their problem after world war 2.

Always consult your history texts before making historical mistakes.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
drakeli:
You can curse the Arab migrant impersonators calling themselves Palestinians liars all I care. Who are the liars if not you and them. Show me anywhere in history where Palestinian people existed. Palestinian nationality is less than 200 years old. Yes no nationality of people were called Palestinians 200 years ago. I don’t know what they would have called themselves today if the Romans didn’t name the vast region Palestine. Maybe they would have told us they were the real Israelite. You too show me your evidence to counter my claim. It’s a fact. The history of Palestinian as a nationality is less than 200 years. You and your so called Palestinian Arab migrants are the liars. 200 years ago, people living in that region went by their country of origin: Jordanian, Syrian, Egyptian etc. Even Quran attests to the fact that Jerusalem is the land of Jews. So now you are the liar cursing yourself . Congratulations liar.
Like I said, may curse be upon the liars. Let's agree for the sake of an argument that the Palestinians came 200 years ago, remember the State of Israel started to exist in 1948. And from what you've written up here, you've not proved anything rather you're making empty claims your pastors repeat.

I present my evidence that Palestinian are descendants of all those who have ever been present in the land and this includes: Jebusites, Canaanites, Jews, Greeks, Romans, Samaritans, Arabs, Kurds and Blacks.

Here's a documentary on the BBC by an Israeli Jew on this same issue. https://ilanziv.com/2013/10/08/exile-on-bbc4-sunday-night-november-3rd-at-9pm-to-be-followed-by-a-debate-at-10pm/

Here's an excerpt:

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in the screenshot below).

Another team, lead by Almut Nebel at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, took a closer look in 2001. They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

I don't fully agree with this website because it supports the forceful annexation of Palestinian lands because they're related to the Jews http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

Now I've given three Pro-israeli links with ample proofs, I await you!

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
LogicStatement:

I know their type. They are always sentimental and in support of their Islamic brothers even if they are on the wrong side they don't care. We all know the truth and we will continue to say it to their hearing which is, the present day Palestinians are descendants of Arabs migrants who occupied Jerusalem when the original inhabitants, the Jews, were on exile during the Babylonian war. The Jews are back to claim back their Father's land.
You're such an insolent child, if indeed you read your Bible well you should know that they returned under King Cyrus, but olodo ni e. The people who exiled many Jews were the Romans aka Byzantines who embraced Christianity later on, Muslims were in fact liberators who liberated the holy land from this tyrants who persecuted even fellow Christians.

The Jewish rule is just a brief period of history of the area, there were others before them and after them.

“The extended kingdoms of David and Solomon, on which the Zionists base their territorial demands, endured for only about 73 years...Then it fell apart...[Even] if we allow independence to the entire life of the ancient Jewish kingdoms, from David’s conquest of Canaan in 1000 B.C. to the wiping out of Judah in 586 B.C., we arrive at [only] a 414 year Jewish rule.” Illene Beatty, “Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan.”

The Canaanites before they were massacred ruled for over 1000 years, Muslims ruled for 1200years, Christian rule was around 700 years and Jewish rule was for around 400 years.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nukilia:

I prefer the annihilation of terrorist sympathisers. Yoruba Moslems have proven to be tolerant for decades, but they have been infiltrated by radical and extremist groups which must be identified and prosecuted. I hope you're satisfied?
I don't support Israel, you can go through my posts to see how much I don't like them. But do I deserve annihilation?

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by mamaafrik(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
obonujoker:
Shattap... we yoruba muslims aren't amongst the protesters.... the ones in Ibadan ferried from the North.....
your proof is wat??
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Horus:
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East and North Africa; he shared with me with deep sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj.

Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam.

In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class.
Racism exists in every society, even amongst ourselves we have tribalism. But Islam came to curb all that, this include es nationalism (yes, it's also responsible for people killing themselves), racism, tribalism and any other "ism" you can think about. Allaah (SWT) said in the Holy Qur'an:

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted’ [al-Hujuraat 49:13].

As you can see from the above verse that, I exist as a Yoruba man and I wasn't born to hate you as an Igbo man but rather to know each other in order to live in peace and harmony. Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) himself said:

Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.

In addition to this, I say Islam is the only religion that deals with the issue of tribalism and racism. If you see tribalists and racists amongst Muslims, then know, it's from their own self not Islam. I hope I made sense?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by LogicStatement: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
You're such an insolent child, if indeed you read your Bible well you should know that they returned under King Cyrus, but olodo ni e. The people who exiled many Jews were the Romans aka Byzantines who embraced Christianity later on, Muslims were in fact liberators who liberated the holy land from this tyrants who persecuted even fellow Christians.

The Jewish rule is just a brief period of history of the area, there were others before them and after them.

“The extended kingdoms of David and Solomon, on which the Zionists base their territorial demands, endured for only about 73 years...Then it fell apart...[Even] if we allow independence to the entire life of the ancient Jewish kingdoms, from David’s conquest of Canaan in 1000 B.C. to the wiping out of Judah in 586 B.C., we arrive at [only] a 414 year Jewish rule.” Illene Beatty, “Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan.”

The Canaanites before they were massacred ruled for over 1000 years, Muslims ruled for 1200years, Christian rule was around 700 years and Jewish rule was for around 400 years.
I don't like arguing with people like you (and of your religion) because you know nothing and always in the habit of bending the truth. Little boy, go home today with this truth that the Jews owns Jerusalem. If you don't accept it, you can hit your head on the ground
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
LogicStatement:

I don't like arguing with people like you (and of your religion) because you know nothing and always in the habit of bending the truth. Little boy, go home today with this truth that the Jews owns Jerusalem. If you don't accept it, you can hit your head on the ground
You're a fool, you think I'm not intelligent abi? You asked for proves, there you have it. I've given evidence from Israelis themselves, what else do you want? Hypocrite!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Demmzy15:
Like I said, may curse be upon the liars. Let's agree for the sake of an argument that the Palestinians came 200 years ago, remember the State of Israel started to exist in 1948. And from what you've written up here, you've not proved anything rather you're making empty claims your pastors repeat.

I present my evidence that Palestinian are descendants of all those who have ever been present in the land and this includes: Jebusites, Canaanites, Jews, Greeks, Romans, Samaritans, Arabs, Kurds and Blacks.

Here's a documentary on the BBC by an Israeli Jew on this same issue. https://ilanziv.com/2013/10/08/exile-on-bbc4-sunday-night-november-3rd-at-9pm-to-be-followed-by-a-debate-at-10pm/

Here's an excerpt:

What they revealed was that Arabs and Jews are essentially a single population, and that Palestinians are slap bang in the middle of the different Jewish populations (as shown in the screenshot below).

Another team, lead by Almut Nebel at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, took a closer look in 2001. They found that Jewish lineages essentially bracket Muslim Kurds, but they were also very closely related to Palestinians. In fact, what their analysis suggested was that Palestinians were identical to Jews, but with a small mix of Arab genes – what you would expect if they were originally from the same stock, but that Palestinians had mixed a little with Arab immigrants.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/epiphenom/2009/01/shared-genetic-heritage-of-jews-and.html

I don't fully agree with this website because it supports the forceful annexation of Palestinian lands because they're related to the Jews http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

Now I've given three Pro-israeli links with ample proofs, I await you!
LogicStatement
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by unmask: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2018
FTrebirth:

but no matter how violent Christians or a Christian group can be, you'll never see them shoot or behead an "infidel" while yelling "praise the Lord!".
if a "Christian group" beheads a non-believer would you call them a Christian group? Or just a group of criminals?
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by 9jakool: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
What resources are you talking about? Please start listing them!

Resources including land, oil, minerals etc. Nigeria has exclusive access to its oil, gas, land, and sea. Despite this, Palestine a country you described as a prison, and a country without full control of its resources has a higher human development than Nigeria. It's not complicated to understand.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by princfred(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Nukilia:

Not all yoruba Moslems forment trouble, the few ones among them who are bad eggs try to politically stimulate the innocent ones towards a divisive end.
Yeah thats how islamist roll. That's another way of saying thesame thing i said because usually most times islam breeds the bad eggs and the others become either subtle tacit supporters of the bad eggs or go dumb, blind and deaf in the face of their atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2018
unmask:
if a "Christian group" beheads a non-believer would you call them a Christian group? Or just a group of criminals?

Christians don't behead people in the name of God.

if you've seen or heard of such, please show me.

but i can't say the same about muslims.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by alohman(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
We care about those who don't care about us shame on africans everything the whites brought to Africa is to their own advantage they see you African's as vegetables. useless beings continue fooling urself christian Moslem bla bla bla. how many people have protested against the killings and injustices in our country Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nukilia: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
princfred:
Yeah thats how islamist roll that's another way of saying thesame thing because usually the others become either subtle tacit supporters of the bad eggs or go dumb, blind and deaf in the face of their atrocities.

You're intelligent
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
FTrebirth:

Christians are not violent.
Who told you that?! you must b funny
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
darfay:
We yeriba mozlems always answering the call of our Hausa Fulani slave masters

Please don't quote until I have broken my fast
sarrki must have organized this protest in complete obedience to the kaliphate overlords.

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin shalomc iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
fairfora:
ban who? The protesters could be likened to people chasing shadows. Does Istrael/Palestinian boundary extend to Nigeria? We're the most religious country on earth yet, the poorest, the most fraudulent, the most murderous , the most intolerant people. Why is Saudi not protesting? Why is Abu Dabi the capital of UAE not protesting? Religion's have caused us bad than good. I hope this country can last a decade more the way we're going.. Where would the protest take them...heaven? Most of those protesting would rotten in hell except they do the will of Alah (S.A.W..)
Alah (S.A.W) hehehehe
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
perdollar:
some like mecca, Islamabad, Istanbul, kano etc
Oponu + Ode + Dindinrin Agba
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by perdollar(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Youngdokz:
Oponu + Ode + Dindinrin Agba
ds ur names fit u but u can add ewu, slowpoke n akpa amu to it.
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Demmzy15:

grin grin But you entertained me above na?!

No one is justifying anything, there are 100s still under captivity and some are Christians so stop carrying the case of Leah Sharibu for head like gala. Some Chibok girls are still under captivity and there are Christians and Muslims amongst them, you've all suddenly forgotten about them and now scream Leah. If another are kidnapped (God forbid), you'll all hypocritically come out and beat your flat chests and again shift Leah go one corner. Stop the hypocrisy, no one is happy with what is happening.

You're not intelligent, the Lord Resistance Army in Uganda who are Christians seeking to rule the land by the bible have killed, displaced and raped more than Boko Haram and has anyone blamed Christians for their crime?

You're big fool, you know nothing about me. You have no idea of what I've done to curb terrorism, go through my threads and see for yourself. I've reported ISIS members to UK and Swedish police and these are people who wanted to hurt others. Go to the UK, Norway, Canada, US and Australia to see the work Muslims do every day in refuting terrorism. You see why I saw some Yoruba Christians are just plainly stupid, nothing upstairs. Bigot oshi!

So Christians can continue killing and raping as far as it's not Nigeria? Olori buruku ni e, Ode! If that's the case why opening your brown kolanut infested teeth to criticize ISIS and other terrorist groups?

And you're also dumb to forget that Muslims are the most victims of terrorism worldwide, they're the ones fighting against terrorists.

IPOD are Christians but their leader is a Jew. Last time I checked, you're all Jewish butt lickers, so I don't see any difference between y'all.

You can try it na, werey omo

Olori buruku, so they should release the names of those trying to facilitate their release. If you want to know, go to Sambisa. Go and fight, Ode!
I wonder y u dey answer this idiot
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
FTrebirth:

Christians don't behead people in the name of God.
if you've seen or heard of such, please show me.
but i can't say the same about muslims.
You must b a comedian.. Who r d crusaders?!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
perdollar:
ds ur names fit u but u can add ewu, slowpoke n akpa amu to it.
Oponu sa paper
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Youngdokz:

Alah (S.A.W) hehehehe
Yes, it means salla-llahu-alayhi-wa-sallam. What's funny there. Because I ommited an 'L' in Allah? It's a typo error cheesy
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
fairfora:
Yes, it meant salla-llahu-alayhi-wa-sallam. What's funny there. Because I ommited an 'L' in Allah? It's a typo error cheesy
it should b Allah (swt) instead.
kind regards
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Youngdokz:

it should b Allah (swt) instead.
kind regards
I know. The dots in-between those abbreviations don't mean anything. It's allowed . Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan / PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.