Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (46987 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
fairfora:
I know. The dots in-between those abbreviations don't mean anything. It's allowed . Cheers
yeah u r welcome
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by abdulwastecx(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by abdulwastecx(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by abdulwastecx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
9jakool:

Resources including land, oil, minerals etc. Nigeria has exclusive access to its oil, gas, land, and sea. Despite this, Palestine a country you described as a prison, and a country without full control of its resources has a higher human development than Nigeria. It's not complicated to understand.
Palestine has oil, land and minerals? Are you kidding me? Seriously, you nerd to make research before mentioning. And you shouting life expanctancy, war torn Iraqis and Yemenis have higher life expanctancy than Nigeria, does that mean they're better than us?

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
abdulwastecx:

Oga stop all this rubbish, the Palestinian problem is not our problem, we have our problem of poverty, unemployment, extremism etc, why not face our problem instead of carrying middle eastern wahala for head.

Everything that happens in this world is your problem because you're part of it, if America and North Korea start a nuclear war today, it'll affect you. We helped Tajikistan, Liberia, Sierra Leone and South Africa but you shove that of the Palestinians because of what?

I don't have any problem with Christians but the reality is both Christians and Muslim in Nigeria have been brainwashed to the point that they will readily throw their builder and nation under the bus to please some middle eastern folks that will readily discriminate against them when they cross part

So because I'm speaking against oppression of fellow man, I'm now trying to please middle-eastern folks? Chaiiiii! By the way, why are you facing me? Haven't you been seeing how nairaland Christians comment on this same issue to the point of wishing for a genocide? Please and please, don't annoy me!

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Youngdokz:

I wonder y u dey answer this idiot
lol
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by 9jakool: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Palestine has oil, land and minerals? Are you kidding me? Seriously, you nerd to make research before mentioning. And you shouting life expanctancy, war torn Iraqis and Yemenis have higher life expanctancy than Nigeria, does that mean they're better than us?
Yes, Palestine has oil and natural gas, access to the sea, and land. Israelis are settling in their land, taking over their farms, building estates on their soil, and controlling their land resources. The offshore oil and natural gas deposits in Gaza are largely owned by Israelis and not Palestinians. Gaza is in a state of blockade, so despite access to the sea, they aren't reaping much of the benefits. So, gladly throw away your excuses. Why can't Nigerians protest as much on domestic affairs? Nigeria as a country has no shame. A nation with selfish mentality that celebrates criminals in power. Nigerians don't even recognize their fundamental basic human rights and don't fight for them, but they are quick to jump and fight for the rights of others. Isn't that inferiority complex?

I'm talking about the state of human development overall, I never mentioned life expectancy, not once. Do not misquote me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
9jakool:

Yes, Palestine has oil and natural gas, access to the sea, and land. Israelis are settling in their land, taking over their farms, building estates on their soil, and controlling their land resources. The offshore oil and natural gas deposits in Gaza are largely owned by Israelis and not Palestinians. Gaza is in a state of blockade, so despite access to the sea, they aren't reaping much of the benefits.

Yes thank you, you're beginning to Mae sense here. They aren't getting anything despite having a lot.

So, gladly throw away your excuses. Why can't Nigerians protest as much on domestic affairs? Nigeria as a country has no shame. A nation with selfish mentality that celebrates criminals in power. Nigerians don't even recognize their fundamental basic human rights and don't fight for them, but they are quick to jump and fight for the rights of others. Isn't that inferiority complex?

I've stated countless times on this thread that I don't support any protests, even the protest currently going on at the Israeli border by the Palestinians, I don't support it.

I'm talking about the state of human development overall, I never mentioned life expectancy, not once. Do not misquote me!

Oh! Apologies, I probably mistook you for someone else, sorry. Please explain what you mean by state of human development
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by abdulwastecx(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
[...
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
abdulwastecx:

You are not really speaking against oppression because if you do, you will most likely start from home, you are speaking based on the prejudiced notion that Palestinian are Muslim and hence their struggle is your struggle while thousands of your countrymen are dying daily, of which majority are also Muslim.
The comment was directed at both Muslim and Christians on this platform that will rather which death on their fellow citizen because of middle east politics
And who told you I don't speak of the oppression that happens at home? So because we're having issues here, I should shut all doors to what is happening elsewhere? And who told you the Palestinian are only Muslims? Go through my posts and see for yourself, I only posted here concerning the Palestinians because the thread is about them. I don't support the protests and at the same time, I can't pretend to be allow the oppression of Israel to passby. Your problem is race and you feel all Arabs hate blacks which isn't the case, from all observations, you're a racist yourself. Please if you don't understand my position, then stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Youngdokz: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Demmzy15:
And who told you I don't speak of the oppression that happens at home? So because we're having issues here, I should shut all doors to what is happening elsewhere? And who told you the Palestinian are only Muslims? Go through my posts and see for yourself, I only posted here concerning the Palestinians because the thread is about them. I don't support the protests and at the same time, I can't pretend to be allow the oppression of Israel to passby. Your problem is race and you feel all Arabs hate blacks which isn't the case, from all observations, you're a racist yourself. Please if you don't understand my position, then stop mentioning me.
Baba u should b a prof. u get sense no b small
#kind regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
Youngdokz:

Baba u should b a prof. u get sense no b small
#kind regards
Thanks brotherly!
Re: Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos by princfred(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Nukilia:

You're intelligent
Thanks you are too to appreciate cause it takes one to know and acknowledge one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / Naira "Appreciation": Why Nigerians Should Not Celebrate / European Union Condemns Elections In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.