Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick (2541 Views)

My Girlfriend Does Not Get Wet / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by Denimadz(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Getting wet is essential to making love to a woman, it is a prerequisite to stroking. Let me not bore you with further talks, and go straight to the point.
FOR LOVE
The affection a lady has for a man determines how his touch nd romantic touch LL send the hot blood down her spine nd make her wet.
NATURE
Some women naturally are prone to have a wet Vagina, whether they are in the mood or not, (enough juice)
STI
Some ladies have sexually transmitted infections that make them wet unnecessarily, nd they always washing their undies, else smelling is an understatement.
Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
women vaginal discharge is completely normal, and as much as some infection can bring vaginal discharge too, the whole difference is in the colour/type/texture of discharge.....but let it be clear that a lady can have vaginal discharge and be infection free.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by presented007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Denimadz:
Getting wet is essential to making love to a woman, it is a prerequisite to stroking. Let me not bore you with further talks, and go straight to the point.
FOR LOVE
The affection a lady has for a man determines how his touch nd romantic touch LL send the hot blood down her spine nd make her wet.
NATURE
Some women naturally are prone to have a wet Vagina, whether they are in the mood or not, (enough juice)
STI
Some ladies have sexually transmitted infections that make them wet unnecessarily, nd they always washing their undies, else smelling is an understatement.

MrBrownJay1:
women vaginal discharge is completely normal, and as much as some infection can bring vaginal discharge too, the whole difference is in the colour/type/texture of discharge.....but let it be clear that a lady can have vaginal discharge and
be infection free.

Who's the teacher among you because both of you are confusing me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
women vaginal discharge is completely normal, and as much as some infection can bring vaginal discharge too, the whole difference is in the colour/type/texture of discharge.....but let it be clear that a lady can have vaginal discharge and be infection free.
baba ijebu spotted
Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by blacq2009(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
presented007:

You want kee me with laugh?
Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by SoapQueen(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
presented007:

Guy, shift make I faint. Lol.
Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by highqueen(f): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
presented007:

cheesy
Re: Why Some Ladies Get WET Quick by pawshjai(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
presented007:

lmao

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Cheating On Me With A Vibrator / How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada. / My Ex Once Said...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.