Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (52143 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting / Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2018
IamD18:
Bruv, how do you want the thunder that will strike sense and brain inside you?

How do you want the thunder

Boiled or fried? embarassed
grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by partnerbiz4: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Elder001:

My wife is a lawyer.
My dad is also a lawyer.

No Nigerian judge on earth can make me to pay child support because I'm a constitutional man.

That's it.. I'll never allow any woman to use me as meal ticket because of children.

If she can't part custody then she'll take care of the child alone.. it's that simple

If the court order me to pay her any money for the child's upkeep, I won't and nothing will happen.. The judge should quote the section of the 1999 constitution or the 2011 amended parts where he/she saw child support legalization...

they'll be the ones to beg me later... if the woman sees that she can't take care of the child alone ,she'll have no choice but to part custody.

I remember in 2016 my uncle's wife filed for divorce and the judge ordered him to be paying 56k monthly child upkeep.. As a constitutional man, I stood up and asked him Your Honour; Can you please remind the court the section of the constition where the federal government or the national assembly legalized child support?

he became mute.. I asked him another question

Your honour; should this be a voluntarily order or a compulsory order that my uncle must pay that money monthly and mustn't default?

he couldn't quote the section of the constitution where child support is inscribed!

In the end the woman, her family and the judge started begging my uncle to at least consider giving her something but he refused... the judge had to grant him custody

Thank God you aren't a lawyer.
So that clinches it.
I wouldn't indulge you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Thank God you aren't a lawyer.
So that clinches it.
I wouldn't indulge you.

What kind of person are you?

you asked me whether all laws are in the constitution and what's my authority saying what I said earlier

If you're speaking Chinese and a police man approach you to arrest you and you know speaking Chinese isn't a crime according to the constitution.. will you allow the police to arrest you because all laws aren't in the constitution?

I think you're just ignorant.

I don't need to have authority to have knowledge of the Nigerian constitution.

Child support isn't in our constitution and it's not even enforceable.. 60% of men ordered to pay child support in Nigeria don't pay and the court can't do anything.

Only a man who is ignorant of our constitution can be forced or tricked into paying child support

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Coldfeets: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chi59:

(In Jenifa's voice) What I do?

Nothing o!

Just that you keep making sense... and you know what that means to someone like me, huh? wink

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Coldfeets:

Nothing o!

Just that you keep making sense... and you know what that means to someone like me, huh? wink
Thanks
grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by kunletexs: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
woman you are a bam!!!!

i like when i see ladies with common sense not like the senseless ones parading themselves as slayqueen. you don finish the advice. make i just knack the hammer and the court would now rise!!!!!

Lalas247:
It’s very simple....
Do not invest ..... let her go and get that 5 million with her blood,sweat and tears ...

I’m sure if she funds it herself you will be more than happy to sustain your family.. she can buy her hair and clothes when she gets it up and running ...
Take that 5million open small business get sales girl or something that way you have extra income coming in ...invest or buy land just don’t give it to her ...

Pls don’t quote me ....

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
kunletexs:
woman you are a bam!!!!

i like when i see ladies with common sense not like the senseless ones parading themselves as slayqueen. you don finish the advice. make i just knack the hammer and the court would now rise!!!!!

oshey cheesy
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by kunletexs: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
janejive:

My guy pick your shoes and make a run for the hills. This kind of talk saved you from marrying the wrong woman. Start coming up with excuses and avoid her like a plague. She will get the message in no time you might miss her at first, but don't worry, time heals all wounds. So many married women have not seen 500k not to talk of 5M to start up a business but they still contribute their quota to the successful running of the home.

madam you get sense, kindly share small sense to the @OP
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by kunletexs: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
oshe11:
If this TRULY happened to you and YOU are here asking if SHE IS RIGHT.....

THEN YOU ARE A FOOL.....

I mean the ONLY RIGHT thing about HER is that SHE IS DATING A FOOL

oga mi, you hash go o. but i think he needs it more now than ever

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by cooooooks(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2018
For you to be asking for advice is baffling. Dump the girl o.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by 2buffagain(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

Na you no get brain. See them feminist! A man and a woman has different roles in the house. A man is to provide for his family. If you cannot provide then what business do you have getting married.

By your very logic, I will now decree: Whenever you are pregnant/incapacitated/sick in your home, may you NEVER receive help with your wifely duties around the house. May anyone who tries to help you cook/clean/wuteva around your so-called home mysteriously become unable to, for as long as you are married. Not even house help. Amen.

Say Amen o!

Because if you cannot perform your wifely duties in your home by yourself, what business do you have getting married?

Yes, the decree has been heard above as it aligns with your mindset.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by MarieSucre(f): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
2buffagain:

By your very logic, I will now decree: Whenever you are pregnant/incapacitated/sick in your home, may you NEVER receive help with your wifely duties around the house. May anyone who tries to help you cook/clean/wuteva around your so-called home mysteriously become unable to, for as long as you are married. Not even house help. Amen.

Say Amen o!

Because if you cannot perform your wifely duties in your home by yourself, what business do you have getting married?

Yes, the decree has been heard above as it aligns with your mindset.

Am I complaining? If I come on nairaland and complain is it not the same you people that will call me a lazy woman, and that this one I'm asking for help, next thing I'll start asking my husband to wash pant?

I have been on nairaland for a long time and I have seen all you guys response to issues so this your prayer above cannot sway me because I know the reality is different, una mouth too dey change. Let him do his duty 100% shikena. Let him be the head. Let him be the man.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by 2buffagain(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Am I complaining? If I come on nairaland and complain is it not the same you people that will call me a lazy woman, and that this one I'm asking for help, next thing I'll start asking my husband to wash pant?

I have been on nairaland for a long time and I have seen all you guys response to issues so this your prayer above cannot sway me because I know the reality is different, una mouth too dey change. Let him do his duty 100% shikena. Let him be the head. Let him be the man.

Regardless of whatever you are trying to form here, You still have people helping you in the house.
Abi were you getting down to scrub floors yourself when you were pregnant? All this one you are saying is just Hypocrisy.

But you are here saying he needs to be on his knees (out there) scrubbing the floor (working for money) 100% on his own even when he is pregnant (jobless, incomeless, transitioning, etc). All you sha care about is that he gives you money to buy paynt.

Just know that we eligibles avoid your kind in this generation and century.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? by MarieSucre(f): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2018
2buffagain:

Regardless of whatever you are trying to form here, You still have people helping you in the house.
Abi were you getting down to scrub floors yourself when you were pregnant? All this one you are saying is just Hypocrisy.

But you are here saying he needs to be on his knees (out there) scrubbing the floor (working for money) 100% on his own even when he is pregnant (jobless, incomeless, transitioning, etc). All you sha care about is that he gives you money to buy paynt.

Just know that we eligibles avoid your kind in this generation and century.

Abegiii na una kind lazy pass yet they find "helping hand". I just laugh because una go so find the holes wey go pretend and deceive una ehn. Mr I'm happy being upfront and real from day one. Take your whining and tears off my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.