Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63223 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Youngs(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
I have a question?
Can Kogi be moved away from Edo
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nehemz(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Have never had of any Christian burning Quran, only hearing of Muslim burning bible, they are not real Christian pls.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
g
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mimimile93: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Subhan'allah
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Simeony007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
And so?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
If your god is alive ,allow him to fight his battles
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by LZAA: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

Real life trolling grin grin
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Yeeyo: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is a crystal lie, Muslim are very good in blackmailing people. This kind of thing has being happened many times when you invistigate u will fine out that the same Muslim did it.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque.

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story

Where have you been, Egbon? We have missed you
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by babeosisi: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Even though I suspect this is a fabrication.
Let's even assume they burnt a koran,I see no big deal in it.
Anyone should be free to burn whatever they buy be it a bible,a koran,the Nigerian constitution,ancient and modern hymn book,their clothing ,their bras and undies
It's their property and they can do what they wish with it.
If they stole and burnt a koran then charge them with breaking and entry,theft and destruction of stolen property.
As.long as the koran is theirs,they can even use it to do poo poo in the toilet if they wish

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
lonelydora:

Where have you been, Egbon? We have missed you

My brother. One mod gave me a 3 months ban. His power ends here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by dinggle: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please how is destroying a Bible or a quran a crime? and if it is criminalize why wont destroying a shrine be a crime? remember before the Europeans and the Islamist arrived Nigeria we were mainly shrine worshipers even tho! pastors and alfas have been destroying shrines over the ages in the name of the new religion none were ever persecuted but hail as strong men of God.

I see it more as a provocation and not a crime.
Why is it that when Christians see someone destroying a bible they feel that person is mad or pray for him/her, shrine worshippers will advise you to make sacrifice to appease the gods or give you 7 days....to see the anger of the gods, but Muslims get offended and want to go on rampage chopping off that person's head. Your God, if you believe in one is suppose to fight for you, something is wrong when your God hides while you fight for it!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

Read the story again this time using your brain - apparently you don't have to go to Kano to find a slow poke.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by sorextee(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
These guys no look like pastors. Assuming they are, then they are fake or looking for cheap attention, or they are tired of life. Cos no sane Christian would do such. Our head is not filled with dust. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
ABEG CAN SOMEONE CAST OUT DEMONS WITH QURAN?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Maldek666: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
What is wrong in burning a Koran or a Bible ?

Are these religions not foreign to Africans ?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Read the story again this time using your brain - apparently you don't have to go to Kano to find a slow poke.

I have read the story again with my brain Mr brainiard. Tell me what suggests in the story that what you read is absolutely true. Except that it was written by another mischief making blogger.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Switup: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

two thousand
two hundred and thirty-one likes shocked shocked shocked truly u deserve some accolades.
and don't tell me Seun haven't done anything about this yet angry grin angry embarassed
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Built2last: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Switup:
two thousand
two hundred and thirty-one likes shocked shocked shocked truly u deserve some accolades.
and don't tell me Seun haven't done anything about this yet angry grin angry embarassed

Seun doesn't want to give me some accolades but I am unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
That's highly unnecessary. Why could they have torn and burnt the holy book? What did they stand to achieve?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by omenka(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by yumubelek(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hmmn! Desecration of religious materials is condemnable....
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Switup: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:

Seun doesn't want to give me some accolades but I am unstoppable
sue him angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
post=68335569:
Two wrongs does not make a right.
Let Jesus makes the judgement.

You can't behave like the fanatics Muslims (I'm sure it's not all Muslims thay hate Christians, cos I've got Muslims as VERY GOOD pals) and still condemn them.

If you behave like infidels, you are not better than them.
They deserve the beatings, Jesus never thought us that way!!
And for the fanatics that beat them, their wrath is coming soon!

You do not know about Islam, so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
To me it's just a book or did he tear someone's quaran and the person reported?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
ogbolu0147:
So he tore and burn the Koran.....is it against the constitution or wat section of the constitution has penalty for tearing and burning both religious holy book......useless headlines like this can only be found in a shit hole country..
Typical small I bought boy. smh
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
ogbolu0147:
So he tore and burn the Koran.....is it against the constitution or wat section of the constitution has penalty for tearing and burning both religious holy book......useless headlines like this can only be found in a shit hole country..
Typical small ibo boy. smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Semoleei2014(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just2endowed2:
I have seen the mosque in a street in Lagos that beat up any person that publicized or preach the gospel in that street. After the beat up, they will tear the holy Bible littering the street.

Tell me if this is not Nigeria?

You can lie? Lagos of all state not even kwara.
Sorry, you are a dumb-asz n*gga
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Built2last:

Ah swear the bleep down! Na play play dance take dey start.. Before you know there would be riot in the north!!

Jus like what sparked the 1991 riot in kano say one Christian use Quran clean nyash

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.