Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63222 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Na wah oo! Cant someone tear a piece of paper again?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 2:16am On Jun 10, 2018
No real pastor would do such
The Quran is just like the Bible
With some different scripture and written in another language
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by contigiency(m): 2:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story

That is why they sponsored a lot of articles and movement to kill the move initiated by the federal government to make people liable to whatever information anyone gives out to the public. People were bought over with the freedom of expression sentiment without the knowledge of the fact that many of these people are the ones fueling a lot of problems in this country with their so Called freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by contigiency(m): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2018
walosky:
Na wah oo! Cant someone tear a piece of paper again?

How I wish you will be among the first persons those Hausas will tear his skin when the problem of this act will exhume, so that you know its not ordinary paper that they tore. Because I am sure that you won't say this same thing if a Muslim man should tear the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iammarvellux(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Imagine, people starring at them as if they are rare zoo animals

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2018
nairaman66:
When a Muslim burns a bible, it’s nothing!! But when a Christian does the otherwise, he is killed and there is riot!

Show me who is the terrorist!!

Show me where a Muslim burnt d Bible n stop talking nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 10, 2018
LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA BURNT BIBLE THAT WAS WHY HE NEVER ATTAIN THE SEAT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT. I THINK YOU KNOW ABIOLA THE WINNER OF 1993 GENERAL ELECTION WAS A MUSLIM. I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION THE GUY THAT ASKED TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF MUSLIM THAT BURN BIBLE
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Mruwa1(m): 3:19am On Jun 10, 2018
... somebody tear Qur'an dey catch am beat am.. to me I believe say this story nor real how pastor go Carry Qur'an tear am na pastor be God when wan fight for his people?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

Lalasticlala pls stop allowing these bloggers to build sensational stories with random pictures.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by agadamalik(m): 3:42am On Jun 10, 2018
sammieguze:
Iranu

The Question is, which law have they broken and who owns the books they tore?

I don't blame them sha.
I blame the stupid pastor who have to stoop this low
Animals every where. may God forgive you.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Ejiwoo(m): 4:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Religion of peace indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by delors(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Muckross1122:
>>

Roman Goddess Breaks The Internet With New Photos
See HERE

Jay-Z And Beyonce Break The Internet With Rare Racy Bedroom Photo.

See HERE
Learner. Na so them teach u to drive traffic? "Buhari breaks the internet with randy other room pictures. Click here." Lol.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Since they bought whatever they tore with their own money I dont think they commit any offence.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Caseless: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2018
For ankpa? grin grin

I trust the men in that town. Strong men everywhere.

Useless pastors who uses their own book to wipe ass would want to desecrate that of others.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

My brother. One mod gave me a 3 months ban. His power ends here.
Hmmmmm!!!! Just like the way I was given a 2 months ban.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by semyman: 4:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Nyanga dey sleep trouble come wake am, when given the appropriate treatment now spineless internet buffoons will be ranting opata

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by iyerikan12: 4:32am On Jun 10, 2018
akhis:
And What's the crime?
It's not a crime to the devil human being. hadn't been you have a religion you could have know the value of ur Holy Book. Pig

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Christ was sent to the world to save it ,not to condemn it.Anyone can carry or bear a title and not behave what it represents.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Lordchinak2: 4:48am On Jun 10, 2018
*JOIN AFFLIATEPAY today��‍♀�* ( www.affliatepay.com )
��What is AFFLIATEPAY?
�It is a legal entity with a legitimate business purpose
An association that offers:

1.) Premium marketing,

2.) Affiliate and sponsored advertisement services,

3.) Deriving means of Incomes for youths and extra incomes for working class men and women

��How can you be a part of this great company?
3 ways:
�become a promoter by choosing one of our fabulous plans
�become a customer by advertising your products, events, etc with us. And you earn 200, 335, 470 naira daily depending on the plan u selected.
�be mobilizing people into the company and getting paid.

You get advert/product to share everyday of the week including public holidays��‍♀�. A toast to that��

before you join the platform someone must refer you. Use 520743 as referral code.

AFP( with the company name Affliatepay) rocks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by adamlawal(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Buharisef:
Why Arrest Them Kwanu?? Let Their Yeye Allah Comma Fight For Himself Nah.
subhanalah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:56am On Jun 10, 2018
hakeem4:
I don’t see anything wrong in tearing the Quran. It’s like tearing any textbook. I don’t even understand why people will have to fight for their gods
you can start tearing too since nothing wrong in doing that bro.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 4:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Buharisef:
Why Arrest Them Kwanu?? Let Their Yeye Allah Comma Fight For Himself Nah.

Thunder fire your yeye hand for typing dis rubbish comment. I knows ur parents go don dey regret y they brought u on dis earth

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Why re Christians this intolerant? Why do the alws want to spark off a crisis?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

or some Christians will start supporting the story saying positive statements. the interesting part is if u read comments below yours you'll see that some "social illiterates" are believing the story. lazy youths and dull minds are now a common trait of most youths.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by abassanty(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Your brain needs to be reset
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by abassanty(m): 5:15am On Jun 10, 2018
abassanty:
Your brain needs to be reset
Ahmedhussain3463:
you can start tearing too since nothing wrong in doing that bro.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by kennypedia(m): 5:17am On Jun 10, 2018
For those asking their crime it's hate crime.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Mouthgag: 5:24am On Jun 10, 2018
skales67:
Why arrest them? Let Allah fight for the Quran na!
Abio
Just the way Jesus should deal with Fulani herdsmen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

to Be Honest With You This Report Is False. They Post Whatever They Like Just To Gain Trafic To Their Blogs. I Don't Believe Posts On Blogs Except I See It Somewhere Else. But There Are Gulible Nigerians Who Believe Them Easily.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by objobj: 5:32am On Jun 10, 2018
hakeem4:
I don’t see anything wrong in tearing the Quran. It’s like tearing any textbook. I don’t even understand why people will have to fight for their gods

Coz they believe and have their faith in their God. If you don't that's your own business. Your view is your view. Why should one tear the book of another religion? Why should l go to Anambara and start tearing things fall apart by Chinua achiebe?

What is wrong is wrong. Condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by objobj: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Sulemanial:
LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA BURNT BIBLE THAT WAS WHY HE NEVER ATTAIN THE SEAT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT. I THINK YOU KNOW ABIOLA THE WINNER OF 1993 GENERAL ELECTION WAS A MUSLIM. I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION THE GUY THAT ASKED TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF MUSLIM THAT BURN BIBLE

Hmmmm. Mr Man you are wrong. This is similar to the story of why India does not play world cup football.

Lazy brain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 5:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Even if we have very "crazy" people in the North (sure my northern brothers are not crazy), this is Ramadan. These guys are lucky. Have you heard of any killing during the Holy month of Ramadan? Simple. They need not burn the Quran. I'm sure no Muslim will burn the Bible as we believe in parts of the Bible. Allhau Alam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.