Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63220 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Sulemanial:
LATE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA BURNT BIBLE THAT WAS WHY HE NEVER ATTAIN THE SEAT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT. I THINK YOU KNOW ABIOLA THE WINNER OF 1993 GENERAL ELECTION WAS A MUSLIM. I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION THE GUY THAT ASKED TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF MUSLIM THAT BURN BIBLE

When you see people who still leave in the Medieval age, by their words u shall know them. You remember when Nigeria play India 99-1? grin. U are a fool. There was never a time a Muslim burnt the Bible. Its only u that run around burning the Quran and not even trying to read what it contains since ur forefathers have told u its dangerous. I challenge all Christians to pick up a copy of the English Quran and read then u can understand the Muslims better. Don't wait till ur pastor says..... Pick it up and read. I challenge u. Most Muslims have a copy of the Bible, y can't u have a copy of the Quran if u are truthful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Encyclopedia1: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2018
walosky:
Na wah oo! Cant someone tear a piece of paper again?
Qur'an is more than a piece of paper my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by deliveryboy: 5:55am On Jun 10, 2018
I see my Christian brothers saying it's a fabricated story and are hesitant in accepting it as truth. If only they will ask these question when a Muslim is being suspected of a crime. It is not a sin in Christianity to lie against other religions so long as it makes them look bad and make Christianity look good. They all want to cover up for Christians no matter the bad things they must have committed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Pastor with dada shocked shocked undecided this news chai undecided more over no evidence on that pictures there undecided am out
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Samadonis: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2018
These people are not pastors.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2018
FriendNG:
Some people just like looking for trouble. Christians testing Muslim since Buhari come to power.

If it's not the false narrative of Islamizing Nigeria, then it's false narrative of Muslim killing Christians. But since all that are not selling, they now resorts to tearing and burning the Quran.

Do what you like and you may experience what don't like.
See one of the gullible Nigerian we are talking about, no name of the pastor, no precise location of the event, no picture of the quran that was burn, but you are here talking trash. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by omoluka: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Neat HP 2000 with the following specs is up for sale  500 hdd 4g ram Bluetooth  Window 10 Price #59000 Call - 08168954025

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by adecz: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Almost killed,
for tearing paper....

Black man & religious fanaticism,
wey dem carry for head like gala™.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by begwong: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Una say yet to be identified pastor?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

All the witches in your father's house put together can not kill a fly. Have you ever seen a witch killed.

I looked at the small rat and noticed it's even a child. I won't dignify you with another response

Lol, You ask for The name and church of there so called pastor, she turn it to fight.

Why don't she show the picture of the so called burnt quran.

Why don't they show a video where they interrogate there so called pastor.

Lol, you won't be surprise if you see this picture in another trend where they will claim two Christian convert to Islam. Lol
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by deliveryboy: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2018
When a pastor is caught in crime my Christian brothers feel so much pain, they usually wish he gets away with the crime even if it's murder, they just can't stand seeing Christians in bad light. They prefer it being hidden from the media, you will here questions like "were you there when it happened?" "Tell us the name of the church", "what is the name of the pastor?" Or worse, they wil threaten/ blackmail you with words like "if you say anything bad about a man of God, you will die" "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" even when the prophet just killed someone. But when it's Muslim, there won't be any need to verify the authenticity of the story then you will hear " they are all wicked". That's a real cult behavior, to conceal the dirty secrets of there members no matter the cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mfm04622: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2018
akhis:
And What's the crime?

They can be charged with incitement. Doing anything you know or should know can cause breakdown of law and order is a crime. The fact they were doing it in public mean they want people to see them
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by no1madman(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Who cares!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2018
adamlawal:
subhanalah
You Say??
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2018
This looks more like a cooked up fake story... undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Akinpelumusibau:

Thunder fire your yeye hand for typing dis rubbish comment. I knows ur parents go don dey regret y they brought u on dis earth
Idoit, Am Sure Your OwnParents Dont Know When And How You Came To Be. Bartard Cunt
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Just2endowed2:
I have seen the mosque in a street in Lagos that beat up any person that publicized or preach the gospel in that street. After the beat up, they will tear the holy Bible littering the street.

Tell me if this is not Nigeria?

what street is this?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Vince77(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Youngs:
I have a question?
Can Kogi be moved away from Edo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by smartsammie(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2018
farano:
Fake pastors everywhere, one has to be very cautious these day.

Did you think thoroughly before typing this?

Does this story look real to you?

If it does, what makes them fake?
Quran?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Encyclopedia1:

When you see people who still leave in the Medieval age, by their words u shall know them. You remember when Nigeria play India 99-1? grin. U are a fool. There was never a time a Muslim burnt the Bible. Its only u that run around burning the Quran and not even trying to read what it contains since ur forefathers have told u its dangerous. I challenge all Christians to pick up a copy of the English Quran and read then u can understand the Muslims better. Don't wait till ur pastor says..... Pick it up and read. I challenge u. Most Muslims have a copy of the Bible, y can't u have a copy of the Quran if u are truthful.

It is a focus less student that leaves his school work to study another's.

So you are clear, there is no mention of your prophet, jinns, and all the remaining constituents of your Quran in Christ. we have absolutely no business trying to study you, your works would have to speak for you.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by kuntash: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque. This story get as e be

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story

The same way the blogger is nitwitted same also the person that brought the thread to the front page.

The person that brought it to front page is even more guilty. Assuming it's true.. Has Nairaland opted to be a tool for such propaganda?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Vince77(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
This story is not true because if they actually were burning the Quran near mosque they wont be caught by Christians because they don't care. They would be caught by Muslims who would have already stabbed or beaten them to death. But look at them still looking fresh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2018
iamjavadem:
Are you asking the police that rescued them from the mob or the mob? Arrest is for their own safety.
they arrested and detained him (u know the predicament of detainee in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by D1zion: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2018
They are doing it for the coast of their religion. Ordinarily if u open your mouth to even call their God's name, they do anything to kill you talk more on even tearing up & burning their almighty quran.ah! If only the Christians act this way only few ppl will be alive today. When the call & tarnished the name of Jesus, act films portraying him & saying things. But the Christians don't care. They leave it to their God to fight for them. Cos God said in the bible that vengeance is his & not for man to fight. Cos he's not a death God that cannot raised to fight for his children against their enemies.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2018
Buharisef:
Idoit, Am Sure Your OwnParents Dont Know When And How You Came To Be. Bartard Cunt

It is good being a BASTARD and responsible in the society but for once parents to regret bringing sum1 to earth is the worst thing that can ever happen to sum1 in dis life. So go and beg ur parent and Sin no more. Prodigal goat
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Maundlinluv(f): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2018
How real is this, how will pastor burn Quran near a mosque? This is nonsense, beside thoses Guy don't even look like a pastor.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:
I fear Nigerian bloggers. They can start a religious war.

Nothing in the above picture suggest or corroborate the story and one slow poke in Kano will read this and shout Allah huakbar and start beheading Innocent people

Why will a pastor burn a Koran and of all places near the central mosque
. This story get as e be

Tell us they were kpanshing. Looks more like it than this crappy story

Because they are Nigerian and religious extremism is their forte. I believe this story unlike you and your "ostrich friends" with you heads buried in the sand. He was trying to incite hatred I'd hope our new hate speech laws would.take care of them.

No one should be burning a Bible or Koran in public

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Muckross1122:
>>

Roman Goddess Breaks The Internet With New Photos

See HERE

Jay-Z And Beyonce Break The Internet With Rare Racy Bedroom Photo.

See HERE

Some people will be parading sickness and they are happy about it.

Babe, you are sick, ho check yourself
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Udyawanga: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Religion is opium of people
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Trippledee(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

bloggers and their fake stories.

if I summon thunder now people will say am too wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.