Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (63221 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by dbrown(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
PrinxArthur1:
What crime has he committed according to Nigerian Constitution
. Its an instigation that could lead to religious crisis. Its in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by deliveryboy: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2018
People on this forum are suddenly acting intelligent, intelligently questioning the authenticity of the story. The same people who will believe sultan sponsors Fulani herdsmen/boko haram without any proof, same people who believe the poo that Abiola sank a boat ladened with bibles without asking the IMO number of the boat, without asking if Abiola climbed up the boat and punctured holes in the bottom of the boat, they didn't ask if abiola had marine experience to have executed such a complex task. Yet they believe if you preach in the north you will be killed but didn't ask how most schools in the north were missionary schools who still kept their huge cathedrals, Winners chapel started in kaduna but I saw pastor Abioye spreading lies to his ignorant followers about burning churches. I grew up to know Saturday's was days for door to door evangelism for a certain church denomination where they target children who they feel are not strong will enough to disearn their faith. No one killed these house to house preachers as a matter of fact they got better reception from Muslims than Christians who treated them with scorn. But it's usually okay to lie against anyone who's not a Christian (white garment and Catholics would have been their targets if not for Islam).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by package7(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2018
ukachy69:
These ones are mad men na.....
You and I not not practicing "True Religion" we are all hypocrite does those papers written and printing by human beings really worth their lives? Why don't you allow your Allah fight it self. We so passionate about so call religion in this country especially we the follower. I'm a Christian and that's my faith, if, was a bible that is in question, will leave it for God to judge them.. I see in this part of the world Africa " we enjoy killing ourselves for God. Why?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
This is absolute nonsense, they can burn a thousand bible and who cares.
Religious bigots everywhere in Nigeria. What's koran that cannot be thrashed. shocked shocked the sacred word of God both in the bible and the Quran is supposed to be written in our hearts and not on pieces of papers like the bible and the Quran and when it's stored in our hearts we unconsciously and consciously practice the words. The ones in our hearts are the sacred and truth and no one can destroy nor burn it.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
The 3rd World War is not going to be a war between countries but a war between the two main religion in the world,Albert Pike a known Devil worshipper predicted this in his book,it started already,even the Bible talks about the events of the end time,and it isn't going to be acted out by spirits but humans.
That's by the way.
There's nothing in these pictures that depict or correlates the op's story.
Some people on Nairaland want to start a religious war.
Proper checks should be made before posting such stories,even with all NL's rules its lagging behind on things so sensitive as this..... oh I forgot NL's Mods have sentiments too.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Moorish: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2018
PearlStreet:
Tear the Quran, get beaten up and a fatwa issued on your head, get yourself arrested, enter station. Enter court, collect bail, come Lagos and seek asylum for religious persecution in Norway or Germany, asylum approved, enter Europe and begin better life.

Meanwhile in Kogi those fighting for Allah over tearing Quran are still living on less than 5 Dollars per day when a cow in the UK lives on 13 Pounds per day.

Those guys aren't Pastors, they're hustlers.
Whaaat!

A cow?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
mfm04622:

They can be charged with incitement. Doing anything you know or should know can cause breakdown of law and order is a crime. The fact they were doing it in public mean they want people to see them

I am sure you dont even know the meaning of the word INCITEMENT!

How can burning of Quoran, be called or lead to incitement?
You take two deranged people and beat them up, is that incitement?

Who is inciting Who?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
BabaIbo:

chumaster :
What is their crime
How many people has been arrested for tearing and discarding bible like ordinary paper
This country sha
The two goofed sha, more like presenting oneself to own prey

How far bro?
e don tey, you remember that year wey we gather dey struggle for nysc matter for nysc thread cheesy

I was there too. How have life been after NYSC?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
mxpinky:
its real i witness this and i posted it before it didn't come to fp

Liar

I am in Ankpa now, where did it happen?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Cutestee(m): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2018
hakeem4:
I don’t see anything wrong in tearing the Quran. It’s like tearing any textbook. I don’t even understand why people will have to fight for their gods

Your Stupidity Is Like Zee World "Extraordinary Everyday"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Daboomb: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
deliveryboy:
People on this forum are suddenly acting intelligent, intelligently questioning the authenticity of the story. The same people who will believe sultan sponsors Fulani herdsmen/boko haram without any proof, same people who believe the poo that Abiola sank a boat ladened with bibles without asking the IMO number of the boat, without asking if Abiola climbed up the boat and punctured holes in the bottom of the boat, they didn't ask if abiola had marine experience to have executed such a complex task. Yet they believe if you preach in the north you will be killed but didn't ask how most schools in the north were missionary schools who still kept their huge cathedrals, Winners chapel started in kaduna but I saw pastor Abioye spreading lies to his ignorant followers about burning churches. I grew up to know Saturday's was days for door to door evangelism for a certain church denomination where they target children who they feel are not strong will enough to disearn their faith. No one killed these house to house preachers as a matter of fact they got better reception from Muslims than Christians who treated them with scorn. But it's usually okay to lie against anyone who's not a Christian (white garment and Catholics would have been their targets if not for Islam).

Muslims like you are very treacherous!
Just read the loads of rubbish you wroteyuo there?

- Is it not TRUE that Muslims in the North of Nigeria, killed Christians just because some lunatic drew a picture of Mohammed in faraway Norway and France (Charlie Hedbo)?

- Is is not TRUE that Muslims in Northern Nigeria killed Christians, when Buhari lost the Presidential election in 2011?

- Is it not TRUE that you have burnt almost all Churches in the North, at one time or the other, even as the Christians continue to rebuild them?

- Do we have to remind you of how many Evangelist and Pastors you have burnt alive or slaughtered, just because they preached the Bible?

- Is it not TRUE that Muslims in Northern Nigeria killed Christians during the Maitasine riot?
- What about the slaughter of Christians in Zango-Kataf riots, by these same Muuslims?

- What about the slaughter of Igbos in recent times, that made all of them to leave the North?

- The Fulani Herdsmen killing others in Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Southern kaduna (all these places have large Christian population), e.t.c

Look, even in these times of Ramadam, only TWO THINGS are certain, when it comes to Islam:

1.) Extreme, Fanatical orgy of VIOLENCE as we have seen in different parts of the world

2.) FOOD BECOME EVEN MORE SCARCE and therefore more expensive, because they are "FASTING" and therefore EAT LESS!
shocked shocked grin grin

Just look at all of you Muslims posting freely and expressing your opinions FREELY on this thread because you want to insult Christianity.
But if it were a Thread by a Muslim, you would put one SILLY FATWA on it that a non-Muslim poster must first confess to Muhammed and your heretic religion, before they can express their own opinion!
Why dont you all stick to your own "closed thread"?

Christians 'Blackmailing' you with 'Touch not my anointed' is still good, at least you have a choice to obey or not.
In the case of Muslims, what you children of Satan just do is cut-off the neck of the person, ......no blackmailing, just SLAUGHTER'

BTW: I bolded one of your very distasteful lies, which you cooked-up against Jehovah's Witness people.
I am not one of them but l know that they dont target little children as you alleged. They preach to the whole household.
You are a Vile, evil and treacherous manipulator, just like most of your intolerant and violent Muslims from the North of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by BabaIbo: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2018
joshuakdboy:

I was there too. How have life been after NYSC?

Yeah, I remember, it is a sweet memory smiley... I thank God, what about yours?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
nairaman66:
When a Muslim burns a bible, it’s nothing!! But when a Christian does the otherwise, he is killed and there is riot!

Show me who is the terrorist!!

Don't mind the foolish terrorists anf hypocrites. They burn down churches and killed priests and worshippers all the time and nobody questions them but when another person does the same, they will come for his head.

Let the their useless and terrorist mohammed fight against anyone that tore the useless Koran.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Daboomb: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Encyclopedia1:

When you see people who still leave in the Medieval age, by their words u shall know them. You remember when Nigeria play India 99-1? grin. U are a fool. There was never a time a Muslim burnt the Bible. Its only u that run around burning the Quran and not even trying to read what it contains since ur forefathers have told u its dangerous. I challenge all Christians to pick up a copy of the English Quran and read then u can understand the Muslims better. Don't wait till ur pastor says..... Pick it up and read. I challenge u. Most Muslims have a copy of the Bible, y can't u have a copy of the Quran if u are truthful.

Abeg, go siddon.

*HAVING a Copy of the Bible does not mean you are READING it.

*READING it does not mean you UNDERSTAND it.

*UNDERSTANDING it does not mean you will even PUT IT INTO PRACTISE.

If MUSLIMS ever put what they READ in the Bible into PRACTISE, they wont be still these VIOLENT and BLOOD LUSTY!

Most of you these Islamists get a copy of the Bible because you want to be able to "quote a passage out of context" and then use it to criticize Christianity.

Unlike the Quran, The Bible is not just a story book! It is the Word of God the Almighty and his only begotten son Jesus Christ.

There is nothing to benefit by reading the Quran, its either they are talking about how to behead Christians, how to capture them as slaves, how to rape underage girls, how to teach gullible followers to blow themselves up as suicide bombers or teaching them how to make Explosives.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2018
PearlStreet:
Tear the Quran, get beaten up and a fatwa issued on your head, get yourself arrested, enter station. Enter court, collect bail, come Lagos and seek asylum for religious persecution in Norway or Germany, asylum approved, enter Europe and begin better life.

Meanwhile in Kogi those fighting for Allah over tearing Quran are still living on less than 5 Dollars per day when a cow in the UK lives on 13 Pounds per day.

Those guys aren't Pastors, they're hustlers.
I guess you wanted to say "less than $1 per day" because $5 is a month salary for some of them but unfortunately the $5 salary is owed.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2018
sammieguze:
Iranu

The Question is, which law have they broken and who owns the books they tore?

I don't blame them sha.
I blame the stupid pastor who have to stoop this low

breaching of peace and public disturbance
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nyrah(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Nigerians are confused and skeptical...Where is the burnt Quran? Where is the bible? How does this picture show anything reasonable? ...We need to rethink pls instead of bigotry..
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by walosky(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
contigiency:

How I wish you will be among the first persons those Hausas will tear his skin when the problem of this act will exhume, so that you know its not ordinary paper that they tore. Because I am sure that you won't say this same thing if a Muslim man should tear the bible.

Why would they tear his skin because he tore a quoran? He has to be left alone for his God to judge him and not taking one's life. The bottom line is that theyre too extreme and religion is not supposed to be so
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Krypt0s:

Show me where a Muslim burnt d Bible n stop talking nonsense angry

They do worse! They kill and burn down churches!! Do you still want me to show you where they did all these?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2018
dbrown:
. Its an instigation that could lead to religious crisis. Its in the constitution.
then quote it!
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by deliveryboy: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
They keep asking, "where are the burnt Quran?", "where are the ashes of the burnt Quran?", "what is wrong with burning an ordinary book?" I believe if one Christian, just one come out to say "it's not right to disrespect other people's values" for once the country would be a less violent place.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by deliveryboy: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Daboomb:

Muslims like you are very treacherous!
Just read the loads of rubbish you wroteyuo there?

- Is it not TRUE that Muslims in the North of Nigeria, killed Christians just because some lunatic drew a picture of Mohammed in faraway Norway and France (Charlie Hedbo)?

- Is is not TRUE that Muslims in Northern Nigeria killed Christians, when Buhari lost the Presidential election in 2011?

- Is it not TRUE that you have burnt almost all Churches in the North, at one time or the other, even as the Christians continue to rebuild them?

- Do we have to remind you of how many Evangelist and Pastors you have burnt alive or slaughtered, just because they preached the Bible?

- Is it not TRUE that Muslims in Northern Nigeria killed Christians during the Maitasine riot?
- What about the slaughter of Christians in Zango-Kataf riots, by these same Muuslims?

- What about the slaughter of Igbos in recent times, that made all of them to leave the North?

- The Fulani Herdsmen killing others in Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Southern kaduna (all these places have large Christian population), e.t.c

Look, even in these times of Ramadam, only TWO THINGS are certain, when it comes to Islam:

1.) Extreme, Fanatical orgy of VIOLENCE as we have seen in different parts of the world

2.) FOOD BECOME EVEN MORE SCARCE and therefore more expensive, because they are "FASTING" and therefore EAT LESS!
shocked shocked grin grin

Just look at all of you Muslims posting freely and expressing your opinions FREELY on this thread because you want to insult Christianity.
But if it were a Thread by a Muslim, you would put one SILLY FATWA on it that a non-Muslim poster must first confess to Muhammed and your heretic religion, before they can express their own opinion!
Why dont you all stick to your own "closed thread"?

Christians 'Blackmailing' you with 'Touch not my anointed' is still good, at least you have a choice to obey or not.
In the case of Muslims, what you children of Satan just do is cut-off the neck of the person, ......no blackmailing, just SLAUGHTER'

BTW: I bolded one of your very distasteful lies, which you cooked-up against Jehovah's Witness people.
I am not one of them but l know that they dont target little children as you alleged. They preach to the whole household.
You are a Vile, evil and treacherous manipulator, just like most of your intolerant and violent Muslims from the North of Nigeria.
Did I say a hurtful truth? You seem so pained by my words so much you may not be emotionally stable to remain focused in church because of my response. Christianity itself is a false religion based on lies formed long after Jesus Christ himself died. And this fact is ingrained in the hearts of Christians so they feel so bad that there is an element of originality in Islam so they are so good in bad mouthing Islam. You talked about zangon kataf, you know the truth but you will revised it because of your need to validate the falsehood of your faith. General Zamani Lekwot led people into a Friday prayer to kill worshipers and many were killed, prior to that time there had never been a single fight between Muslims and Christians. But all Christians I know would deny in unison. There is no single book that have talked about invading people's lands and KILLING its inhabitants like the bible, the bible is worlds most violent books, "when I see the blood, I will pass over you", remember that verse, it wasn't just a verse, it was one of your inspiring violent ravages of people were unprepared, your religion was established through violence named 'crusades' where cities where burnt down, but still it's a religion of love. I feel for Christians a lot of times, the foundation of their religion is not strong. I watched The movie Davinci Code and you won't believe the number of Christians who began doubting their faith. They know all these three gods in one are all fakery, they know there is no Holy Ghost anywhere but they can't stand the shame of admitting to falsehood of a western fabricated religion, even the Jews themselves could not help laughing at the contraption made to delude over a billion gullibles. I perceive so much pain in your tone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
dey are NOT pastors, just trouble makers. christians dont initiate problems dat will Embarass our MASTER
Manweysabi:
Why would you call them pastors
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by chumaster(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
BabaIbo:

How far bro?
e don tey, you remember that year wey we gather dey struggle for nysc matter for nysc thread cheesy
I am cool bro,
It was fascinating then, I cherished those moments.
it seems you changed your moniker,what is your old moniker?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

The true God the Christians serve did not send you to this. The Traditionalist will not tear Quran because they fear God more than other religions. What kind of Christian Pastor is yours. May you face what you called for upon yourself.
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by AGIDIMA1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

A yet-to-be-named pastor and his accomplice were, yesterday, caught tearing and burning the Quran in Ankpa, Kogi State.

The incident took place near the town’s central mosque. Their action made some residents apprehend and beat them up and they would have been maimed, but for the timely arrival of the police.

They were later dragged to the palace of the King of Ankpa before being transferred to Lokoja, the state capital.

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/pastor-and-accomplice-caught-tearing-burning-the-quran-in-kogi/

And so what
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mxpinky: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Liar

I am in Ankpa now, where did it happen?
am in ankpa too i'm in olubojo and you ?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by mxpinky: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

All the witches in your father's house put together can not kill a fly. Have you ever seen a witch killed.

I looked at the small rat and noticed it's even a child. I won't dignify you with another response
ass you'll soon see what am tellin you
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by ehinmowo: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Quickjobs:
@KikioTolu

Op na these gangsters be pastors?
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Switup: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Built2last:

Seun doesn't want to give me some accolades but I am unstoppable
i like the vibe. KFB
Re: Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Switup:
i like the vibe. KFB
Sorry ma'am i didn't get your email. Do kindly mail me at dumoasech2007@gmail.com and by the way I am JW like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.