Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award (34755 Views)

Senator Sani Condemns Killing Of Repentant Benue Militia Leader / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by Augiiee(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Even Buhari the will make the award was the principal actor in all the events leading to June 12 ..if Buhari didn't plan his 1983 coup will there be June 12 in the first place?
Could you please expantiate on the relationship between Buhari's coup and the annuled election of june 12th.
#IpobMiscreant

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by GavelSlam: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
reesemachh:

ooooshey tugbaski to da richest kid in Africa we have heard you.as if earning 100k and above daily in Nigeria is a mirage or you think because we have a dullard as a president whose body odour alone melted the whole economy others wouldn't rise up to d occasion Lollz. BMCs you guys wouldn't stop surprising us and sometimes I begin to wonder if you guys are as brainless as Buhari himself because most of his aides are.....I wouldn't patronise you by revealing how much i earn or how much my staffs earn working for me naaa cause e no go epp anybody. If you get money you no need loud amm but as a typical Afonja man that you are its just natural you open your Ewedu mouth and tell the whole world.....fucking Bmc 30k recipient

Many of your kind have been made clear on various occasions on this forum.

Go through some of my chats and therein you would find the evidence.

As an itsekiri man I would gladly be associated with my Yoruba cousins.

When you find your identity and abstain from all these rhetorics that would sooner consume you you would realise this issue of tribe, religion or partisan politics does not require hate.

Have a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by dxpecial(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can't he name those that betrayed Abiola?

Matter of fact, why is he crying more than the bereaved?

He's neither an Abiola nor a Yoruba man.

I've never seen such evil people in my life.

You are in a political party but oppose everything they do and you do so publicly.

Why then are you in the party?
what are u saying? he and abiola were in the struggle for the actualization of June 12, he was jailed for that cause so many traitors and denials of abiola made the list poeple like is VP, Babagana Kinigbe and some other people who were on the list denied him when he needed them the most don't u see the writing on the wall the federal government want to use this to score cheap point
so what bereaved are u talking about? do research before saying things u don't know next time!
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by vertueptime: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, after Abacha died why couldn't Nwosu still speak the truth? He was simply a coward! sad

Atleast for nigeria to know what really transpired, that is assuming he wasnt a pet project in the first place
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by CioAngels(f): 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Can't he name those that betrayed Abiola?

Matter of fact, why is he crying more than the bereaved?

He's neither an Abiola nor a Yoruba man.

I've never seen such evil people in my life.

You are in a political party but oppose everything they do and you do so publicly.

Why then are you in the party?
Saying the truth is always bitter to some people. Let those who can tell them say it as is.
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by CioAngels(f): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
thundafire:
GEJ was right vote him or move forward or vote buhari and move backwards hmmmm,buhari so desperate
Yes, desperation to Islamize Nigeria which only the VP and Keyamo the new staff in aso rock is not seeing the handwriting on the wall. What a SAN.
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by CioAngels(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
HOPE-93, MKO IS OUR MAN O. The Nigerian President that was never Sworn-In. Yet, David Mark who never what democracy was for 16years and milked treasury dry for panama papers. Thank God IBB is alive today to expose David Mark the man they said point gun, if you, i will kill you. I really did not know why it took my hero 25years to expose him.
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Guy, please keep quiet instead of peddling unfounded tales. sad Nwosu announced only the House of Reps, Senatorial & Governorship elections and spectacularly failed to announce the winner of the presidential elections, during the 1993 elections. Where and when was Nwosu manhandled? Was it inside your parlour? Haba Oga, you sabi lie, o! shocked

Even the book he wrote in 2008, he only listed the amount of votes scored by each party - NRC and SDP. Did he categorically say that Moshood Kashimawo Abiola was the winner of the 1993 election? Did Nwosu himself not state clearly in 1993 that the election was inconclusive? So please stop defending the indefensible. undecided
This is why I will like History to be reintroduced into the school curriculum so that people like you will be well informed. If you know how to use Google it will help you understand what I'm saying.
But my question: Between Prof Nwosu and your Jega who supervised over the freest and fairest and a rigged election?
Don't you think Nwosu deserves an Award as well?
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by LaudableXX: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2018
WOCKHARDI:
This is why I will like History to be reintroduced into the school curriculum so that people like you will be well informed. If you know how to use Google it will help you understand what I'm saying.
But my question: Between Prof Nwosu and your Jega who supervised over the freest and fairest and a rigged election?
Don't you think Nwosu deserves an Award as well?
Unlike you, history was still part of the educational curriculum before I left school. undecided And I got high marks in that subject. And that is why the gibberish you are spewing about Nwosu will not stand. Nwosu does NOT deserve an award for bequeathing an inconclusive presidential election to Nigerians, in 1993. sad Now, if that fact offends you too much...sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Shehu Sani Condemns List Of Invitees For MKO Abiola’s GCFR Award by hmmbabs(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2018
]South west are peoples of two mouths, what they know is what u gives them to eat at that moment.. After u see them blaming themselves... No direction people..

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.