Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58701 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Immorttal:
Chaii Mark i cannot be you. Whatever happens to putting on a nice Rolex watch on that wrist.

Is that breed Akita? Looks the same as Henry Cavil's doggo
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Vince77(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2018
olexjay:
If it's naija here people will say the kinda ritual wey he do was not to use something expensive on himself
hahaha... true
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2018
OYO4sure:
I have seen shorts like that for over £200. Do not let the look of those shorts deceive you.

Mark is humble I agree.

This niqqa thinks £200 isn't below cheap for a billionaire. The absolute state of British diasporians grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ArcGibson(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Does he worth what people say he worth...

These slippers looks big than his feet like someone in poverty.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Coldfeets: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Like Zuckerberg; like Seun.

Zuckerberg is one of the richest and powerful guys in the world, but he hardly shows off, if at all.

Seun is one of the richest and powerful guys in Nigeria, but he hardly shows off, if at all.

If you make either or both of these guys your role model, you will never worry about money in this world again.

3 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Juban(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
See as money de walk free for road
kidnapping could be in your blood grin angry

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by LotusFan: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
sekem:
How I wish that stupid hushpuppy or whatever she calls herself can see this shocked

Everyone is different! That’s the beauty of the world we live in. If not for people like hushpuppy what would become of GUCCI, PRADA etc...

Jo Malone received a CBE for her services to the British Economy.What I’m trying to say is that these designers create jobs and other opportunities within and outside their economies. So, don’t hate them, rather indulge with caution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Hedonisst: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy

So na you I see on Friday for that Ikeja railway, pricing bend down select lingerie with one boob almost popping out while bending. O ma se.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by lenghtinny(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillonaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....

Shut the fvck up...

Is it only black man that spends on luxuries? You lowlives that are fond of putting black race down due to inferiority complex arnothing but dregs of humanity.
what Africans spend on luxury is change to the Arabs who are the real kings of luxury. But here you are talking about typical african mentality which is nothing but a stupid fallacy.

Mark has trillions but chooses not to spend it on luxuries does not make him a better person than those that spend theirs on luxuries. It's a matter of choice.

You can still impact the world while wearing Gucci and Prada. It doesn't change a thing. He can do this, he can do that but choose not to. It's his life and he can live it the way he wants and so can others too.

If everyone is like him, how on earth will the luxury brands sell? To each his own abeg.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by uwabuwa888: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2018
This is when u are sure of the security of ur country Care for u.. Where everyone is equal..

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Cyriloha(m): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Okay fine you are his mate in slippers for today what about bank account

That slippers is hand work of one Chinedu from aba
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2018
and davido be shouting 30 billion kobo for hin account!! lolzzz
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Hedonisst: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Explorers:

Over greed bro.
1% of his net, is over greed.
Even 1% is a whopping N260 BILLION Naira.

2 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by omenka(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:
This his wife's chest though... after two children the breasts are still non-existent
Can we see your own chest? grin

How've you been dearie, and how's your hubby HungerGood?

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Professorcplus(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2018

But this dude is fit. Guess he hits the gym quite often. He can choose to buy what he wants, eat the best meal, or choose the luxurious ride but I guess his mentality is different from your.

You think of how to make quick money while he thinks of making money in the long run.

You try to impress others by buying designer and material things thereby enriching the manufacturer because you have got little change while he only try to impress himself.

Judging from his status, he doesn't try to intimidate anyone thus he try to influence; he's physically fit, try to bring up a better family, well disciplined, a mentor.

If at least almost everyone can just learn some few things like this from this man then I guess there won't be so much pressure on the youth who try to flaunt possessions
Common the man is an icon take it or leave it

5 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Stuffbaba: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
God remember me o. This money issue is very essential and vital.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by chinchonglee(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
KendrickAyomide:
foolish comments everywhere , because this Nerd posses zero dress sense doesn't mean everyone should stop putting on clothes and jewelry. everyone qet e life style
[/s]

Cow!!!

Wat stops him frm employing someone who knws alot about fashion to get him dressed like our yeye naija celebs re doin...

U tink everybody is as dumb as you re...

2 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Hedonisst: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
PataAlhaja:
Where are her breasts?
Wetin your eyes dey find for another man wife breasts?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by somehow: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

Is half not greed...? all I need is 100million that's all.

What have you done with the one he gave you?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by chinchonglee(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2018
lenghtinny:

Shut the fvck up...

Is it only black man that spends on luxuries? You lowlives that are fond of putting black race down due to inferiority complex arnothing but dregs of humanity.
what Africans spend on luxury is change to the Arabs who are the real kings of luxury. But here you are talking about typical african mentality which is nothing but a stupid fallacy.

Mark has trillions but chooses not to spend it on luxuries does not make him a better person than those that spend theirs on luxuries. It's a matter of choice.

You can still impact the world while wearing Gucci and Prada. It doesn't change a thing. He can do this, he can do that but choose not to. It's his life and he can live it the way he wants and so can others too.

If everyone is like him, how on earth will the luxury brands sell? To each his own abeg.
Ode!!!
It doesnt make a better person per se but dah doesnt mean his dress sense poor...
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by pee777(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy He actually bought it here in Naina the last time he came.

Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Solowande(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2018
oyoni:

Is half not greed...? all I need is 100million that's all.
is 100m not greed...? Lord give me one I can handle.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by iswallker(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

cheesy cheesy You are right you know

Dude lacks fashion sense

Simplicity or not

So you think he can't hire people to dress him up...

He's just not interested...
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Hedonisst: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
Coldfeets:
Like Zuckerberg; like Seun.

Zuckerberg is one of the richest and powerful guys in the world, but he hardly shows off, if at all.

Seun is one of the richest and powerful guys in Nigeria, but he hardly shows off, if at all.

If you make either or both of these guys your role model, you will never worry about money in this world again.

Seun is not even one of the richest guys in Ogun State, let alone Nigeria. Don't over assume.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Juban:
kidnapping could be in your blood grin angry

Ahahahahahahha but na you mentioned kidnapping oh, e fit dey your blood too

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by fuckpro: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillonaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
...the black man remains where he is because of folly like these
...how have you impacted your world
...the moment most Nigerian pass on they are immediately forgotten no legacy just pot belly and expensive shroud
...and 180 million souls wonder why the country is the way it is
...Nigeria is a study in mass self deception

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
omoadeleye:

go kidnap them na

I'm making my plans
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Captainmudi:

Money fit Waka freely for naija of kidnapping no dey oga

Lol.... Make e Waka na, kidnapping will start that day
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
No big breast, big bumbum still mark dey enjoy her dey go.....Infact mark breast big pass her own sef

Ladies a man dat will love u wil still love u, with or without big breast nd bumbum...4 d GUYS date/marry girl dat has somtin 2 offer both in brain nd oda wise, Not everytime big breast nd bumbum

2 Likes

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by shadyLP(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
some are alreaddy blaming God why is this man not walking like this on nigerian street

u know waraimin
Hmm.. am sensing d kidnapping blood in u

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Explorers(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Hedonisst:

Even 1% is a whopping N260 BILLION Naira.

U sef see am bros.

Even 10% of 1% of his worth is another whooping ₦26billion.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.