Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (58741 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ugosample(m): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2018
Josh44s:

If you cannot manage the little N3,530.64k you have in your bank account, how will you manage N100 Million naira.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why so savage my man?

Thats advanced wickedness cheesy grin tongue
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by kense88: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Some people will just see small contract they will be looking for big boobs and ass babe up and down.

Mark zuck baba. Would have called him wise but he is an atheist. Happy sunday
Trust me atheist are the most intelligent and nicest people on earth. Proudly one of them.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ipodstinks: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2018
dryakson:
See the slipper someone who is worth 4yrs of Nigerian federal budget is wearing.
Simplicity
Africa and Nigeria mentality weak me my bro
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Originalsly: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
OYO4sure:
I have seen shorts like that for over £200. Do not let the look of those shorts deceive you.

Mark is humble I agree.

I have seen many shorts like that for less than $30. Do not let the look of those shorts deceive you.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Dollarship(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hush puppy how far cheesy

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by 100bands: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy
That’s a slide not flip flop ma
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ipodstinks: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillionaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
Oh my God, what a word of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ipodstinks: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i don't have a problem with his fashion. i only have a problem with the fools that always like comparing. The fact that he is simple and rich does not mean we the normal people cannot drip in the latest designer we can afford . everybody qet e own life style. he chose to be simple.
Why e come dey pain you. Did anyone stopped you from buying your 80k naira shirt from your 100k in your account? Whether you like it or not. He's is simple and doesn't make noise.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Viserion: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
wow over simplicity.. the slippers self is oversized..
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

This flipflop he is wearing is sold at Ikeja railway for 600 naira cheesy

It's even less than N600 at Lagos island.

His simplicity baffles me.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by 100bands: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Why e come dey pain you. Did anyone stopped you from buying your 80k naira shirt from your 100k in your account? Whether you like it or not. He's is simple and doesn't make noise.
What you guys fail to understand is that these billionaires can never wear designers
Like Gucci, Prada etc... its just like doing free advertisement for the company
Same with Dangote and co
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by ipodstinks: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
this Mark of guy might have Igbo root o!
how can you be this rich and recycling one shirt over and over again!
same shirt he wore during his visit to Nigeria, and he has pictured in many occasions putting on this very shirt.
and check out his foot wears!
Igbo root like E-money abi?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Originalsly:

I have seen many shorts like that for less than $30. Do not let the look of those shorts deceive you.

Shorts like this can be bought at Primark in U.K for £7
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ayomide002: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Jesus has authority over all the heavens and the earth yet he died for our sins..

Buhari can't even die for Nigeria. Lmao cheesy
how does this relate to this post
someone should tell me plzz
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by IBreakRules: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
oseiwe:

Did he buy that slippers when he came to Nigeria? I use same.

For ur mind now, u and Zuckerberg share something in common abi
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
100bands:

That’s a slide not flip flop ma
My dear all join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by topherchris819(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
I must say something this time. this guy is indeed my role model. see simplicity! God, when I become as rich as this guy, give me such simplicity and humility. in Jesus name . Amen.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by nkul: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mark na nerd. wetin concern nerd with fashion?

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by michony505(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:
Being simple in those grey Tee shirt is intentional.... Besides, its stuck as his brand.

Those above me saying he has zero dress sense hence that is why he is dressing this way are myopic and very low in reasoning. Seriously you people think like the typical African black man.

He can hire 300 stylist in one second and in fact the best stylist in the world will be ready to work for him for free (or even pay him sef) just to add to the number of A-list celebrity they cater to and boost their name. I can't imagine the number of stylist from all over the world bombing his PA's phone.
He is a trillionaire but "buys" only grey tee shirts and you think it is because he doesn't have dress sense?
undecided undecided

Its not about wearing Gucci and Prada or some expensive sheet or bling bling but about how you impact the world you live in....
I cherish ur sense

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Fitnessman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Take this

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by beloved23: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/01/03/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-no-longer-atheist/

daryoor:
Some people will just see small contract they will be looking for big boobs and ass babe up and down.

Mark zuck baba. Would have called him wise but he is an atheist. Happy sunday
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Kyllahmc(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
mehn worth...N26 trillion yet very simple... walking down the street like everyone else with him T-shirt... see oversize slippers him wear sef... when he could buy the entire Gucci and Versace company.
I think when you have the kind of money this guy has... it would cause some rare mental disorder called moniphobia lol you will be confused on what to even do with the money..
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by davekata: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who else pronounced "million" before "trillion"? grin
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by jtofineme(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

cheesy cheesy You are right you know

Dude lacks fashion sense

Simplicity or not
u when no lack fashion sense how many designer dress u get for ur wardrobe?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by 100bands: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ishilove:

My dear all join.
Okay baby ☺️

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by fkj950ax(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Immorttal:
Chaii Mark i cannot be you. Whatever happens to putting on a nice Rolex watch on that wrist.

To what intent and purpose?
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Toks2008:

Shorts like this can be bought at Primark in U.K for £7
Lol...if you ask the guy to snap a pix of any shorts period for around £200 he will disappear!
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by sekem: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
LotusFan:

Everyone is different! That’s the beauty of the world we live in. If not for people like hushpuppy what would become of GUCCI, PRADA etc...

Jo Malone received a CBE for her services to the British Economy.What I’m trying to say is that these designers create jobs and other opportunities within and outside their economies. So, don’t hate them, rather indulge with caution.

I don't hate them at all

The thing is just that some lowlifers with extreme low self esteem always feel like they must tell the whole world how much they are worth... or else their lives becomes so worthless and miserable
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by akkard: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
All I can say....What u wear doesn't take away your Worth.... even if he's putting on singlet n boxer... he'll still be Mark.
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by OChimex: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
foolish comments everywhere , because this Nerd posses zero dress sense doesn't mean everyone should stop putting on clothes and jewelry. everyone qet e life style

There you go again contradicting yourself because I have never seen any Nigerian who is 1/1000 as rich as Mark dressed simply and humble like him. It means Nigerian wealthy guys all have the same lifestyle....

Oga wise king Solomon from my observations, the more a Westerner gets richer the more humble and philanthropic he becomes. The more a Nigerian gets richer, the more wicked, haughty, an arrogant he becomes.

1 Like

Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
See as money de walk free for road
hahahahah
Re: ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California by muffyt05: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
And some people with just small dollars for account nor go let us hear word for Naija, imagine.
One thing I've noticed among these billionaires is their simplicity and humility. Bill Gates dresses like a middle-class citizen, Dangote in many pics I've seen him puts on a long sleeve shirt on a jean trouser with palm slippers, Roman Abramovic also a casual dresser, Otedola uses one old Nokia phone. There are just too many lessons to be learnt from this insanely wealthy individuals who continuously expand their business empire unlike those with few quids who continues to lavish on frivolities without concrete plans for the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anonymous! Notorious Cyber Group That Breached Russia Defence Database (Pix / Meet Chimdindu Okpala: Nigeria's Tallest Blogger Squeezed In A Small-Sized Taxi / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.