Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21692 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
realmindz:
Riofidelio can you hear me!
The monster you so much cherish we curse at will.... Do your worst? You and your monster shall perish in the hell you wish for others
HE just revealed to us how we vot here? Why we are here? What causes pain,sickness,sorrow and death? Do we have unseen enemies? What happens to us at death? What HE intends to savage the situation? What will happen to those who agree to live with HIS standards? What will happen to those who reject HIS standards? And finally how HE wants life to be for obedient mankind? Hell simply means grave and that has been where dead people's bodies are laid to routine away,not a place to torment anyone just like religion has taught billions!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
HE just revealed to us how we vot here? Why we are here? What causes pain,sickness,sorrow and death? Do we have unseen enemies? What happens to us at death? What HE intends to savage the situation? What will happen to those who agree to live with HIS standards? What will happen to those who reject HIS standards? And finally how HE wants life to be for obedient mankind? Hell simply means grave and that has been where dead people's bodies are laid to routine away,not a place to torment anyone just like religion has taught billions!

So all the billions that believe in hell are mad... ?
They have same line of thoughts have suddenly become mad.

They read same documented books you read now they are wrong.

Can you see how self righteous you are... Only your ways seem right to you, that's how to test if you are a rational thinker or not... Unfortunately you are a dogmatic person who can't reason beyond indoctrination.
and same to your he goat Yahweh/jehovah who expect all humans to live 100% according to his standards

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
realmindz:

If to say some people are born to be low in critical reasoning ..then you are one, no offence.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a duck who keeps shitting on the chess board. You deserve no attention.
Truthfully speaking i deserve no attention but i just wonder why different HIGHLY intelligent individuals having different profile name keep responding to my LOW CRITICAL REASONINGS wink wink wink Atheism can be really funny walahi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
realmindz:

So all the billions that believe in hell are mad... ?
They have same line of thoughts have suddenly become mad.

They read same documented books you read now they are wrong.

Can you see how self righteous you are... Only your ways seem right to you, that's how to test if you are a rational thinker or not... Unfortunately you are a dogmatic person who can't reason beyond indoctrination.
and same to your he goat Yahweh/jehovah who expect all humans to live 100% according to his standards
Why do you keep stumbling on you own logics? If you agreed they are right then why coming forward to thwart their reasonings with your ASTRA TRAVELLING,KNOWER and BRAIN USER stuff? Do you now agree that whatever the majority accept should be taken as the reality? Please my friend it's like your logics needs a little readjustment wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
What baffles me is when some humans (supposedly intelligent creatures) are talking and expecting other (intelligent) humans to count on their ideology but these so called elites now rely on arguments that's based on nightmares of fellow elites as the bottom line of their so called discoveries and at the same time agitating that none elites who disagree with their inconclusive arguments are foolish. I just can't find another word to quantify their condition apart from INSANITY!

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Luke 7:35 wink wink wink

puffed up rio, luke 7:35 doesn't change what i said:

"rio you are a phony, i know that, and you know you cannot convince me otherwise
your false words here are to try and convince others that you are a true christian

anyone who knows false jw's knows that's not so"
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
That's right! Most people do turn whoever solves their problems scientifically or psychologically to gods,it happens in the so many fields even some have turned musicians to their gods as their inspirational songs motivate them to move ahead in life therefore they'll pay whatever it will cost to watch such artists perform before a large audience! Hmmmmmmmmm,well it's been a wonderful moment chatting with you bro,but i am still a worshipper of Jehovah(Yahweh) and HE has helped me a lot to solve most of my problems physically,morally,scientifically,psychologically and now i've become a preacher and teacher helping others (who accepts) to also get the same kind of help from Jehovah. But on the contrary Jehovah is the one to whom all the honour and glory belongs because HE is the one teaching us to benefit ourselves so none of HIS worshippers is viewed as a God. We are to direct them to HIS words which is available and easily accessible to all mankind,though you said Jesus called HIM the Devil but that wasn't what Jesus meant on the contrary Jesus claims to have been sent by Jehovah(Yahweh)HIMSELF!

so rio you say Jehovah(Father God) is teaching you to view none of His worshipers as "a god"
Jesus worshipped the Father God, and yet false jw's call the Word come Jesus "a god"

see how you false jw's lie and contradict yourselves
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:24am On Jul 10, 2018
the two faces of so called jehovahs witness rio:

"I strongly believe a knowledgeable elite like you will"

"So after you our friend"

"you're a KNOWER and a BRAIN USER"

"a highly intelligent elite like you"

"Well i really appreciate your thoughtfulness and i wish i'm like you"

"well it's been a wonderful moment chatting with you bro"

"my friend!"

"WELL INFORMED" KNOWER and "HIGHLY INTELLIGENT" BRAIN USER"

"Otem was spewing what he got"

"I've told you that true Christians deal mildly and respectfully with others no matter what"

@bold, ha ha, false jw's are pharisee hypocrites and liars

^^^ and after all that lovey dovey to otem, here comes the real rio vvv:

"he doesn't worth it"

"you are just an empty bucket!"

"you were spewing all that nonsense"

"you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!"

"a lunatic"

and rio says otem is insane, otem is clearly not the only one
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:56am On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
"the highest form of human excellence
is to question oneself and others"

rio you quote ordinary man, and you are of course wrong

1Co 13:13 But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

the highest form of human excellence is Love
God is Love, nothing could be of higher human excellence than
to be like God:

1Jn_4:16 ... God is love ...
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

rio you quote ordinary man, and you are of course wrong

1Co 13:13 But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

the highest form of human excellence is Love
God is Love, nothing could be of higher human excellence than
to be like God:

1Jn_4:16 ... God is love ...
I prefer seeing your comments and i truly appreciate you a lot because even though you disagree with my posts and comments,at least you still cherish the Bible and believe we need a guide book so that's why i repeatedly say God bless you John! What i will never tolerate is anyone or group of persons claiming they are intelligent,always arguing on nightmares,demanding that others should give them a audience,spewing all soughts of untrue stories that's neither documented nor popular and stylishly condemning those who aren't ready to dance to their tune in the absence of a specific guidebook! NO i will continue to prove that such a person or group of persons are spewing NONESCIENCE with poisonous INGREDIENTS undecided As for you (John) and myself we can continue with our own debates that's based on a well confirmed written document (BIBLE)wink wink wink Once again John may you be blessed in the day,at night,during rainy season,during the dry season and may the special grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,the love of our Father (God) and the sweet fellowship of the holy spirit continue dwelling with you all the days of you life. Amen!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
puffed up self righteous bragging from you rio, so called jehovahs witness:

"it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person. You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!"

"watch and follow through to see how true Christians handle such situation"

"watch and learn how to present and defend Christianity with soundness of mind!"

"i'm here to render all their Professors and scholars of their self esteemed faculty speechless"

"when it comes to silencing falsehood you can't beat the feeling!We're Jehovah's Witnesses"

"they're now puzzled to say a word in response to me now because of fear as their obstinate stupidity becomes obvious when chatting along with one of Jehovah's witnesses!"

"i came to this thread purposely because of you so that you can at least testify to the power of God's holy spirit in the way true Christians handle issues"

"i am sure that no matter what the future holds,i'm fully competent and completely equipped to handle it"

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
when told that otem calls Jehovah satan, you rio so called jehovahs witness said:

"he has not insulted me"
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

when told that otem calls Jehovah satan, you rio so called jehovahs witness said:

"he has not insulted me"
Yes! He was saying that in ignorance and the holy spirit can testify to that. So after beating him in his own reasoning he can only repeat it now out of spite because it's now obvious that he never knew Johovah who has taught persons like Riofidelio to silence atheists in their own reasoning without even presenting the Bible! So whoever is coming up now amongst them to say a word against the Bible must to go back and study it again before coming out to defeat us in our own BOOK,because on their own ground (common sense) they've been beating hands down!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

puffed up self righteous bragging from you rio, so called jehovahs witness:

"it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person. You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!"

"watch and follow through to see how true Christians handle such situation"

"watch and learn how to present and defend Christianity with soundness of mind!"

"i'm here to render all their Professors and scholars of their self esteemed faculty speechless"

"when it comes to silencing falsehood you can't beat the feeling!We're Jehovah's Witnesses"

"they're now puzzled to say a word in response to me now because of fear as their obstinate stupidity becomes obvious when chatting along with one of Jehovah's witnesses!"

"i came to this thread purposely because of you so that you can at least testify to the power of God's holy spirit in the way true Christians handle issues"

"i am sure that no matter what the future holds,i'm fully competent and completely equipped to handle it"
If you are performing well,you will brag not in your own strenght but in the person who taught you. You yourself can testify to this fact when i said "YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME" all you just need to do is know the source of my powerfully reasoning and then learn how to do this better than me! Not trying to silence me or fighting against me because i'm too sure you're not on the side of atheism!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
Yes! He was saying that in ignorance and the holy spirit can testify to that. So after beating him in his own reasoning he can only repeat it now out of spite because it's now obvious that he never knew Johovah who has taught persons like Riofidelio to silence atheists in their own reasoning without even presenting the Bible! So whoever is coming up now amongst them to say a word against the Bible must to go back and study it again before coming out to defeat us in our own BOOK,because on their own ground (common sense) they've been beating hands down!

you don't have or know the Holy Spirit, which false jw's say is not God, not a person, but just God's power
many of your posts also show you don't know Him
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
If you are performing well,you will brag not in your own strenght but in the person who taught you. You yourself can testify to this fact when i said "YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME" all you just need to do is know the source of my powerfully reasoning and then learn how to do this better than me! Not trying to silence me or fighting against me because i'm too sure you're not on the side of atheism!

most of your bragging has been of yourself and the false jw org.
and your jesus "a god" and your holy spirit "just god's power" is not the Christian Jesus and Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

most of your bragging has been of yourself and the false jw org.
and your jesus "a god" and your holy spirit "just god's power" is not the Christian Jesus and Holy Spirit

Luke 7:35
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
Luke 7:35

Luk 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

truly puffed up false jw rio, you cannot be compared to john and Jesus, that's just your continued self righteous bragging

read back through your posts, a child of wisdom you are not, that's for certain

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

Luk 7:35 But wisdom is justified of all her children.

truly puffed up false jw rio, you cannot be compared to john and Jesus, that's just your continued self righteous bragging

read back through your posts, a child of wisdom you are not, that's for certain
Na wa o! OK abeg you wetin you want mek i do now?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
Na wa o! OK abeg you wetin you want mek i do now?

to start with rio you could stick with english, instead of jumping from one thing to another
just like when you are flattering in one post
and then putting down in another
like schizophrenics do

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
johnw47:

to start with rio you could stick with english, instead of jumping from one thing to another
just like when you are self righteousness, flattering in one post
and then putting down in another
just like schitzophrenics do
If i say i don't know why you're acting like this that's a lie. But please accept true Christianity today and stop this unwarranted agitation against the TRUTH because it won't benefit you in any way! When i came on this thread i promised to silence ATHEISM,you started making jest of me,i begged you to allow for time,you later began calling atheists not to give up as if you're pained as they were truly silenced,many of them started coming up to defend their falsehood,i continued questioning them to exposed their obstinate stupidity until none of them could show their face again and now after ATHEISM has been conquered you're now standing alone to condemn the person who promised you and fulfilled his promise. Well i just pray that God have mercy on you because i don't know any other way to prove that what i did was not me but God's holy spirit backing me. Matthew 10:19
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
dazzlingd:

Thank very much sir, and please remember me in your golden mansion.

Don't just look down to me in hell and say "ntoor! I no tell you say you go burn last last" but remember to gift me a drop of water to cool my mouth in the everlasting torment...

Now can I enjoy my possession in peace sir, you have done your part.

God forbid!. I have not given you over to hell!. Never!

What I mean is, when you have finally realized the truth, you will remember my words of advice. Please when it happens, do not hesitate to call on the name of Jesus Christ. Only Him can save you. You may not understand that now. I only pray your time remains and that God's grace will be with you still.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Primesky:

God forbid!. I have not given you over to hell!. Never!

What I mean is, when you have finally realized the truth, you will remember my words of advice. Please when it happens, do not hesitate to call on the name of Jesus Christ. Only Him can save you. You may not understand that now. I only pray your time remains and that God's grace will be with you still.
So the fire won't be everlasting anymore? I thought you guys said it will burn us forever and ever, AMEN!

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
0temSapien:
So the fire won't be everlasting anymore? I thought you guys said it will burn us forever and ever, AMEN!
So with all your HIGH INTELLECT,KNOWER and BRAIN USER stuff you hurriedly concluded on what "they say" to presume what the book actually taught While you're seriously persuading others to forgo the book simply out of your misinformed state of mind,instead of VERIFYING in order to speak with conviction! That was exactly what happened to a former professor who happens to be an atheist but after studying the Bible,he decided to start asking thought provoking questions from those he usually meet during his ASTRA travelling and they stopped communicating with him,that's when he now agreed that they're all the works of demons deceiving people. Well Jehovah is not going to torment people in fire,it's either you chose to LIVE forever or DIE and be forgotten for ever! Jeremiah 7:31 Romans 6:23
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
So with all your HIGH INTELLECT,KNOWER and BRAIN USER stuff you hurriedly concluded on what "they say" to presume what the book actually taught While you're seriously persuading others to forgo the book simply out of your misinformed state of mind,instead of VERIFYING in order to speak with conviction! That was exactly what happened to a former professor who happens to be an atheist but after studying the Bible,he decided to start asking thought provoking questions from those he usually meet during his ASTRA travelling and they stopped communicating with him,that's when he now agreed that they're all the works of demons deceiving people. Well Jehovah is not going to torment people in fire,it's either you chose to LIVE forever or DIE and be forgotten for ever! Jeremiah 7:31 Romans 6:23

Kindly state the full name of the professor, his discipline and the school where he lectures.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
realmindz:

Kindly state the full name of the professor, his discipline and the school where he lectures.
instead of hiding behind a profile name on NL wink wink wink So after coming on social media to spew names of imaginary characters in your nightmare,expecting right thinking persons to digest all your nonsense and ingredients you have suddenly waken from your nightmare to realise that before facts could be established,real names,job and whereabout of characters must be disclosed cheesy cheesy cheesy Walahi talahi atheism is confirmed stupidity undecided I won't disclose all those information since you trust in your astra travelling,because he is another character met during revelations wink wink wink Let's see how easy it will be for you to agree without REAL name,character and destination. Eyin Oponu Olodo dede grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Riofidelio:
instead of hiding behind a profile name on NL wink wink wink So after coming on social media to spew names of imaginary characters in your nightmare,expecting right thinking persons to digest all your nonsense and ingredients you have suddenly waken from your nightmare to realise that before facts could be established,real names,job and whereabout of characters must be disclosed cheesy cheesy cheesy Walahi talahi atheism is confirmed stupidity undecided I won't disclose all those information since you trust in your astra travelling,because he is another character met during revelations wink wink wink Let's see how easy it will be for you to agree without REAL name,character and destination. Eyin Oponu Olodo dede grin grin grin
Somebody needs to be schooled on what atheism is. You don't even know zilch about that concept; why would one waste one's time discussing with you when you display so much ignorance in public at your age?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
realmindz:

This is just one of the thousands of REAL lifetime experiences happening amongst Jehovah's Witnesses and the Professor in question is now an active member,in fact i'll like you to meet him in person and discuss with him because now Jehovah and Jesus are now using him to silence atheists in their own reasoning. I learnt so many things about atheism from him,how your folks thinks,the driving force behind your objection towards written documents like the Bible and the motivating spirit in the group. He made me realise that atheists just don't want anything CONTROLLING THEIR MINDS but he was different because he was misinformed that the book is just a fabrication of some sought, has nothing of benefit anyone and that few hypocrites are just using it to control the minds of gullible billions. Today he knows better that in every society there must be rules and standards,though many will try to outsmart the system just like many students in the varsity does so when his intelligence was challenged by a young girl he felt the emptiness and decided to study the Bible but this time THOROUGHLY not with the intention of becoming a believer but to be fully equipped to say something about it with absolute conviction but to end up becoming a preacher and a teacher of Bible standards!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
gensteejay:

Somebody needs to be schooled on what atheism is. You don't even know zilch about that concept; why would one waste one's time discussing with you when you display so much ignorance in public at your age?
There you go again with your false reasoning! Did i hear you say SCHOOLED undecided Please all the books you read in the varsities were written by men like you and majority of the thoughts came from DEAD professors who you NEVER KNEW but you heard their names like Issac Newton yet you simply agreed they once lived on this planet before since they're not asking you to BELIEVE in anything that will control your mind but my friend it's all another deceit because whether you like it or not your minds will be controlled by something as long as you're still alive!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2018
If i say i don't know why you're acting like this that's a lie. But please accept true Christianity today and stop this unwarranted agitation against the TRUTH because it won't benefit you in any way! When i came on this thread i promised to silence ATHEISM,you started making jest of me,i begged you to allow for time,you later began calling atheists not to give up as if you're pained as they were truly silenced,many of them started coming up to defend their falsehood,i continued questioning them to exposed their obstinate stupidity until none of them could show their face again and now after ATHEISM has been conquered you're now standing alone to condemn the person who promised you and fulfilled his promise. Well i just pray that God have mercy on you because i don't know any other way to prove that what i did was not me but God's holy spirit backing me. Matthew 10:19

typically just more of your self righteous lying rio-nobody

Isa 41:12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
you later began calling atheists not to give up

rio you will lie til your end, i said something to otem about being scared of false jw.
atheists blaspheming God is bad, but bragging false christians-false jehovahs witnesses are worse

Rev_2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.