Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21669 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Primesky:

What a pity!. You Astra project and think you're still the same person?. You don't know what you've done to your self. Do you think me talking to you, I'm a kid talking trash, or saying what I don't know?. You have on your own opened yourself up for demon possession and control. You may not know the implication of what you've done now.

Witches, wizards and the occult Astra project and truly they see things. But they see lies and deceptions!. How does one expect Satan to tell you the truth about God and creation, more so when you he has been trying to trap now comes to his house by yourself. That prison is difficult to get out from.

I pray you don't realise this too late. Like I said before, it has nothing to do with how old and intelligent you are!. If the angels who see the glory of God directly could be so deceived by the devil, you stand no chance without Jesus Christ, if you like be professor emeritus of all areas of knowledge, you can't stand the deception. Jesus Christ is the light of all humanity, and without Him, man is lost!. Have you ever screamed the name of Jesus Christ in the presence of the said million gods?. Try it and see!.

Jesus Christ is the way.

You just keep running your mouth talking about Demons yet to you have not met one. And you believe you can advise the person that sees demons.

You are too scared to Astral Project and you just know it must be demonic. This is why you guys are sheep in need or a Savior

I do not even believe you read the whole Bible but i have covered it twice. Yet you want to advise me.

You are just under mind control

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

There is nothing like True Christianity, I have been a Preacher, so sometimes assumptions are the mothers of all Bleep -ups. Christianity hurts everyone in that religion, because it makes you transfer all your hopes to an Entity you have no idea how it looks like. If I show you the carvings of Jehovah, I bet you will not recognize it.

The problem with Christians is intentional ignorance, cos even as you are, I doubt if you have ever researched about the history of Jehovah or even search for Its images. You do not even bother about which planet heaven is located, you are just illusory in your perceptions.

As a Theoretical Physicists in the Fields of Quantum Cosmology and Digital Physics, you do not expect me to be a dummy like the rest of the sheep, so what I am discussing here has nothing to do with Religions. It is via Science that I encountered these beings then I figured out that what we call Extra Terrestrials, Aliens etc are Demonic Entities, and I was shocked to know what Entity Controls them all. And it happened to be Enki and Enlil, who incidently are the archetypical Yahweh and Lucifer, so you must climb down your high horse and stop thinking that Christianity hurt me, far from it. I am not religious, religious are scam of the Gods, just like 419 is scam for humans.

Your Bible is a distorted history, but there are some level of truths mixed with mis-interpretations, eg 'In my Father's house, there are many mansions' - We cant have mansions in a house, so that is just one of the many errors.

Then we have issues of Jehovah touting that He is Almighty God, then you all think Lord God, Lord of Lords, mean the same thing, no it does not.

Then you lie that Fire of Hell will born people after judgement. That is plain silly, cos Ghosts, Soul and SPirit are non-physical, so Fire as physical State of Matter can not affect non-physical objects. So that is absolute bunkum.

Then you can not tell me the planet that Heaven is located, which Solar System, which Galaxy. The problem with you guys is you suspend your common sense as regards basic sciences.

I must stop here for now.
Heaven? Heaven?? Heaven My friend this demons will continue to deceive you! Spirits are UNSEEN creatures and there's nothing you can do,nowhere you can travel to see them. They only materialise,put on some visible form for you to see and that's ONLY if they want you to see them! They are higher form of life that can disguise themselves in any form they choose to be seen. Heaven simply means where they are stationed and it is NEVER visible to the mortals like you and i,i've told you why they're here,what drove them away from their home and what they are fearfully awaiting with great anger. You can't expect a fraudster to come and reveal his true identity so they will continue to put on various forms,bear strange names,show you many untrue scenes full of vicious,horrific,sexy movies to thrill you and speak unpredictable languages to you in your dreams. Just ask them thought provoking questions as Moses did to Jehovah and see how they'll vanish into tin air! That is the antidote to all their deceit wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

You are sure of the indoctrination and induced intentional foolishness. I was also indoctrinated and I rose the position of a Preaching Elder in the Church, but then I was in the University, and I was a Science Student. It was out of sincerity that what I was studying in Science can be proven, but religious speculation couldnt be proven.

I left my church and attended several other churches, and I even spent 2 years in the Jehovah Witness, asking questions even the Regional Headquarters knew my name cos my questions were complex.

When I was told there is no Life after death, cos the Soul Perishes in Jehovah witness, I had already experience Astral Projection 'accidentally' twice. So, mumbo jumbo could not wish that away. The people that were answering my questions were even shocked of my experiences and end up discussing with me as friends, saying...brother, we never experience that kind of thing oh. But the Bible says this, but we know what you experience is real. I was taken to the regional head to help me explain, cos I was very inquisitive, Still am, the man could not explain, so I left the Church.

I am not a mor0n, I have studied nearly all religions, Taosm, Confuscianism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, and even Grail Message etc. So when you want to discuss with me, I am not as limited as you guys who do not even read the Bible, you just sit your ass down and believe in Entities and worship them.

Those Gods are my friends, I do not hate them, cos it is their hurstle, but they dare not try me, cos I know how to Bleep with Entities where ever when ever. You have no ideas how many attacks I got just for researching about them.

And I am not even sure you have faced demons, I have and some even manifest through people and I know. And I see them through people, even on my bed, while a girl sleeps off, the demons manifest on their faces and I laugh and treat their fucck ups.

You are not talking to some one who cares about religions here, these entities are shape shifters and I trust they know I am organic consciousness of Creator.

Organic Consciousness does not require a Savior. Requires no God.
MUMBO JUMBO cheesy cheesy cheesy But what you're now having is better than religion because you can see it but can't preach or teach others yet you are calling that knowledge Well i've said my own,whoever wants to know what is happening now is free to ask me questions regarding what i said and i'll show you how to find the answers in your own Bible. The demons are recruiting many youths now into atheism and soon these demons will show their generation how to take over politics from the present generation of religious individuals,so let all believer get prepared because the atheists are coming,then they'll ban all religions but ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to preach and teach what the Prince of Peace taught us,then atheists will use their position to oppress JWs to stop our preach and teach program globally despite seizure of all religious buildings THAT IS WHEN JEHOVAH WILL COME IN HIS ANGER TO DESTROY THE ATHEISTS,all opposers of HIS sovereignty,billions will perish including unfaithful JWs,Satan all demons will be arrested and imprisoned,but not a single person outside JW will survive Jehovah's anger! I'm saying all these so that anyone who feels like verifying can come forward and i'll show you all in your Bible!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
johnw47:

rio you are a phony, i know that, and you know you cannot convince me otherwise
your false words here are to try and convince others that you are a true christian

anyone who knows false jw's knows that's not so
Luke 7:35 wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
MUMBO JUMBO cheesy cheesy cheesy But what you're now having is better than religion because you can see it but can't preach or teach others yet you are calling that knowledge Well i've said my own,whoever wants to know what is happening now is free to ask me questions regarding what i said and i'll show you how to find the answers in your own Bible. The demons are recruiting many youths now into atheism and soon these demons will show their generation how to take over politics from the present generation of religious individuals,so let all believer get prepared because the atheists are coming,then they'll ban all religions but ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to preach and teach what the Prince of Peace taught us,then atheists will use their position to oppress JWs to stop our preach and teach program globally despite seizure of all religious buildings THAT IS WHEN JEHOVAH WILL COME IN HIS ANGER TO DESTROY THE ATHEISTS,all opposers of HIS sovereignty,billions will perish including unfaithful JWs,Satan all demons will be arrested and imprisoned,but not a single person outside JW will survive Jehovah's anger! I'm saying all these so that anyone who feels like verifying can come forward and i'll show you all in your Bible!

What baffles me about you, is you keep talking about Demons and you sound so scared of them, meanwhile you have not met them, yet you keep trying to advise someone who knows demons. What does that make you sound like, not a child ? How can a civilian be advising a Soldier about war ? Cant you get it till now ?

When you mention devil, do you even know the meaning of devil. There is no greater devil that the Entities in the Bible who commissioned Israelites to kill Philistines and commanded that the First born Sons, be killed from every house-hold and that is the Entity you worship, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Even Satan that you are talking about, if I ask you for Satan's offence in the Bible, you can not mention even one. Use your head, mention Satan's offence. And you will see a million of Jehovah's offence, meanwhile they are all on the same team. They are just playing you guys left and right and center including Allah. These are archetypes of the Yahweh Solid State Virus.

You keep mentioning Satan, meanwhile you do not even know that Satan and his Dad, Lucifer are the ones who designed this planet and are in charge of this place. It is their Real Estate. That is the Truth. Do not say things you do not know, cos the Bible does not offer any good explanation on these beings, so do not say things you have no idea of.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

What baffles me about you, is you keep talking about Demons and you sound so scared of them, meanwhile you have not met them, yet you keep trying to advise someone who knows demons. What does that make you sound like, not a child ? How can a civilian be advising a Soldier about war ? Cant you get it till now ?

When you mention devil, do you even know the meaning of devil. There is no greater devil that the Entities in the Bible who commissioned Israelites to kill Philistines and commanded that the First born Sons, be killed from every house-hold and that is the Entity you worship, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Even Satan that you are talking about, if I ask you for Satan's offence in the Bible, you can not mention even one. Use your head, mention Satan's offence. And you will see a million of Jehovah's offence, meanwhile they are all on the same team. They are just playing you guys left and right and center including Allah. These are archetypes of the Yahweh Solid State Virus.

You keep mentioning Satan, meanwhile you do not even know that Satan and his Dad, Lucifer are the ones who designed this planet and are in charge of this place. It is their Real Estate. That is the Truth. Do not say things you do not know, cos the Bible does not offer any good explanation on these beings, so do not say things you have no idea of.
I don't need to contact demons before i realise what they can do na! You are a living proof my friend, you got revelations,not concerning our generation,not to be preached or taught,no written document to back it up yet you're posting it on social media. For what purpose Just to cause commotion and blind arguments! I'm sorry my intellect is TOO LOW for such high level of complications (INSANITY)cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
I don't need to contact demons before i realise what they can do na! You are a living proof my friend, you got revelations,not concerning our generation,not to be preached or taught,no written document to back it up yet you're posting it on social media. For what purpose Just to cause commotion and blind arguments! I'm sorry my intellect is TOO LOW for such high level of complications cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your intellect is actually too low, so is your bravery. So Go and worship the Annunaki's family always. You guys should be ashamed that you do not even know where you were before you were born and have no idea where you are going when you die. That is why you are gullible and falling for Arabian Religions, and worshiping Entities from Orion Constellation.

Very shameful. Do not write me again please. Go and read your books.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

Your intellect is actually too low, so is your bravery. So Go and worship the Annunaki's family always. You guys should be ashamed that you do not even know where you were before you were born and have no idea where you are going when you die. That is why you are gullible and falling for Arabian Religions, and worshiping Entities from Orion Constellation.

Very shameful. Do not write me again please. Go and read your books.
Nope! You're the one to remain speechless when talking or chatting with a REAL Christian on social media. It's great that you now know where you were before your birth undecided knew very well where you're going after death embarassed So you don't need anyone to teach you regarding those things but you can come on social media to try spewing things having no valid proof in a pretext to teach other people when "there is no one who taught you" and to worsen the matter you can't fly to the next life neither prevent your aging and death with all they have revealed to you My friend go and see a psychiatrist cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Primesky:

My brother do you really know what you're asking for?. You want to project and see things?.

Let me tell you something. Astra projection is like going to Satan's house, knocking on his door and asking him to let you in so you could see what he's doing. That's it in simple English. But that practice opens you up for demon possession.

Let me tell you that if you do it, you will surely see things. Things bigger than you, lies and propaganda. Excuse me, do you really expect the devil to show you truth?.

The problem is, once you've entered, the devil will shut the doors against you, and no body will come to your aid because you voluntarily went to him. God too will respect your choice. The devil will allow you to fool yourself as much as you want, all the while using you for his agenda, like Otem's case. When you finally realize the truth that you're in a wrong place and want to get out. That's when you will know what you've done to yourself!. Many people who did this are struggling to get out but no way. Be warned!. There's nothing hidden that won't be seen. The question is who is showing you the things you see. You can't be in league with the very person who wants to destroy you.

Please don't put yourself deep into the pit. Jesus came to save us from that guy you're trying to consult.

I pray you make the right decision. Astra projection is demonic and destructive!. Please stay away.

Chai, You people should let people be... Shey na your demonic possession?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

Y
Abi o...ignorant lot...crying for another man's headache.

Can any spirit/entity be more demonic than Jehovah and Allah who lie they love their fearful worshippers but threaten to punish them with everlasting fire if they disbelieve

Stupid lot

They (Christians and Muslims) are even worse in intellect than sheep.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MusicSots: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
GodSon34:
Jesus is a corruption of the name Jebus.
Jebus is the old name of Jerusalem named after the father/founder of the Jebusites. Jesus is not the son of man. The son of man will however come from the ancient Jebusite order i.e. The order of Melchizedek. That's why Jesus/Jebus is significant.
D

When is the son of Man coming/ what are the signs?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

You just keep running your mouth talking about Demons yet to you have not met one. And you believe you can advise the person that sees demons.

You are too scared to Astral Project and you just know it must be demonic. This is why you guys are sheep in need or a Savior

I do not even believe you read the whole Bible but i have covered it twice. Yet you want to advise me.

You are just under mind control

It's OK. At least you've been briefed. The choice is yours.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

It's OK. You have been informed though. The choice is yours. You will certainly remember these words of caution. May God save you.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Primesky:

It's OK. You have been informed though. The choice is yours. You will certainly remember these words of caution. May God save you.

Thank very much sir, and please remember me in your golden mansion.

Don't just look down to me in hell and say "ntoor! I no tell you say you go burn last last" but remember to gift me a drop of water to cool my mouth in the everlasting torment...

Now can I enjoy my possession in peace sir, you have done your part.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

Abi o...ignorant lot...crying for another man's headache.

Can any spirit/entity be more demonic than Jehovah and Allah who lie they love their fearful worshippers but threaten to punish them with everlasting fire if they disbelieve

Stupid lot

They (Christians and Muslims) are even worse in intellect than sheep.
Those things are sacred secrets in order to distinguish between those unfaithful goats who are selfish and faithful ones who truly love God and their neighbours. Jehovah has no interest in tormenting people in fire,those texts aren't to be taken literally,they have deeper meaning. That's why those who try to interpret it without being granted the wisdom are spewing what is in their own hearts,as for Jehovah the true God HE plainly said "tormenting people alive in the fire is not my will and it has never come into my heart" Jeremiah 7:31 So when reading what was revealed in the last book,let those who want to interpret it explain other features mention in that book then we can be assured that they fully understood what the writer penned down! Revelation 6:2-8,13:1-8,16:1-6,17:1-14,18:2-5 All these are what they should present with meaningful interpretations before jumping to 20:1-15 and start spewing rubbish because their unforgiving hearts wish those who offended them to suffer forever and ever!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Those things are sacred secrets in order to distinguish between those unfaithful goats who are selfish and faithful ones who truly love God and their neighbours. Jehovah has no interest in tormenting people in fire,those texts aren't to be taken literally,they have deeper meaning. That's why those who try to interpret it without being granted the wisdom are spewing what is in their own hearts,as for Jehovah the true God HE plainly said "tormenting people alive in the fire is not my will and it has never come into my heart" Jeremiah 7:31 So when reading what was revealed in the last book,let those who want to interpret it explain other features mention in that book then we'll be sure they understood what the writer penned down!
You're even more confused than I thought. Keep deceiving yourself with the lies you stated above.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

You're even more confused than I thought. Keep deceiving yourself with the lies you stated above.
I know i'm confused INDEED while your folks in atheism are well informed and highly intelligent,that is why i tried to explain what people should expect from those who are teaching them that Jehovah will torment people ALIVE in fire forever! So i'm really sorry your majesty for myself o not you sir,i don't know how to tender my apology because in our RELIGIOUS circle i could have said God bless you. Walahi talahi atheists will not kill me with their insanity. Instead of restraining your madness on the Otem and Sapien psycho stuff you're coming to the public as in SOCIAL MEDIA to talk about Jesus of Nazareth whose nation and people can testify that He truly lived yet you are referring to those who are following written documents about the story CONFUSED whereas you agreed with what your folks saw in their nightmares undecided undecided undecided it's now confirmed that no be only DEMO dey CRAZY kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
I know i'm confused INDEED while your folks in atheism are well informed and highly intelligent,that is why i tried to explain what people should expect from those who are teaching them that Jehovah will torment people ALIVE in fire forever! So i'm really sorry your majesty for myself o not you sir,i don't know how to tender my apology because in our RELIGIOUS circle i could have said God bless you smiley smiley smiley
I'm not an atheist, oga, and will never be one. I strongly believe in God, not those small deities (impostor gods) of religions like Jehovah and Allah, who are also created beings.

I have done in-depth research about your Bible and Yahweh, and Qur'an and Allah. So I know the history of those violent, vengeful, and hateful gods very well.

I don't worship any God or god, even if I would worship anybody, that would be the indigenous gods of Yoruba -- Olohun, Ogun and the likes -- not those imported gods of Christianity and Islam.

But having read the history of those gods in a number of sources, there is no wisdom in worshipping any god or even God, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Olohun, Sango, Eshu, etc.
We were not created to worship any god; religions are a distraction.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
I know i'm confused INDEED while your folks in atheism are well informed and highly intelligent,that is why i tried to explain what people should expect from those who are teaching them that Jehovah will torment people ALIVE in fire forever! So i'm really sorry your majesty for myself o not you sir,i don't know how to tender my apology because in our RELIGIOUS circle i could have said God bless you. Walahi talahi atheists will not kill me with their insanity. Instead of restraining your madness on the Otem and Sapien psycho stuff you're coming to the public as in SOCIAL MEDIA to talk about Jesus of Nazareth whose nation and people can testify that He truly lived yet you are referring to those who are following written documents about the story CONFUSED whereas you agreed with what your folks saw in their nightmares undecided undecided undecided it's now confirmed that no be only DEMO dey CRAZY kiss kiss kiss
Keep barking like a mad dog. Were

If you've any iota of common sense, you will have seen the lies in your Bible. But using the brain is heretical in your tool of enslavement (Christianity)
Who is worse between a slave (religionist) that doesn't even know he's a slave and sheep?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

I'm not an atheist, oga, and will never be one. I strongly believe in God, not those small deities (impostor gods) of religions like Jehovah and Allah, who are also created beings.
Oh YES you're not an atheist,you believe in God but not in what was written as documented that everyone can go through to have the same line of thought. Yet you can say someone is CONFUSED,abeg oga on what bases or what is your proof that another person is confused in the absence of WRITTEN DOCUMENTS Na wa o!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Oh YES you're not an atheist,you believe in God but not in what was written as documented that everyone can go through to have the same line of thought. Yet you can say someone is CONFUSED,abeg oga on what bases or what is your proof that another person is confused in the absence of WRITTEN DOCUMENTS Na wa o!
I don't have time to waste arguing with a fearful lot like you. Sit your ass down and do some research about the demon you worship

You would be doing yourself and your generation unborn a great good.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

Keep barking like a mad dog. Were
Call me anything you like joh cheesy cheesy cheesy This is Riofidelio a combatant Christian for REAL just don't come close when Christians are talking about COMMON SENSE because your obstinate stupidity will become obvious before the whole world. Never think it's just the BOOK that we can use to silence fools like you my friend,the book is to set matters straight amongst those who trust and believe in it but in your own case it is your own reasoning and mentality that a true Christian will use to knock you off the track wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:

You are a shame to the word intelligent being, yet you are so shamelessly proud of your deep ignorance.
Do you expect everyone to conform to your dogmatic believes? So everyone must have same line of thoughts. Is that how societies are developed. Great philosophers disagree to agree.
It's even more disgusting that you have little knowledge of what you fight for. Have you for once used your brain to think of the sources of the so holy book you so much cherish? What is the origin of your so called religion.
Your holy books that failed every test of scrutiny ? Holy Books that has everything standing against it? Anti science and anti modernity? Your shame knows no bound. Truly, if one can appreciate the depth of human gullibity, one should appreciate this set of homo erectus beings that should have gone extcint .

Death to your slave cave stone age dogmatic mentality

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Call me anything you like joh cheesy cheesy cheesy This is Riofidelio a combatant Christian for REAL just don't come close when Christians are talking about COMMON SENSE because your obstinate stupidity will become obvious before the whole world. Never think it's just the BOOK that we can use to silence fools like you my friend,the book is to set matters straight amongst those who trust and believe in it but in your own case it is your own reasoning and mentality that a true Christian will use to knock you off the track wink wink wink
Keep wallowing in ignorance. I know there is a huge premium on deep reasoning and critical thinking for your ilk.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

I don't have time to waste arguing with a fearful lot like you. Sit your ass down and do some research about the demon you worship

You would be doing yourself and your generation unborn a great good.
OK so demons too can come up with powerful reasoning that's based on some written form of documents in order to come to agreement? That's really great! Hmmmmmmmm i'll prefer to remain with such demons rather than saying thing not documented yet demanding that other intelligent humans must conform to what is NOT written nor stipulated. Matthew 10:25 wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
realmindz:
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

Only people with a functional brain can see this glaring fact. The sheep that call themselves Christians are too blind to see those evil traits of the demon, Jehovah, who they worship
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
gensteejay:

Only people with a functional brain can see this glaring fact. The sheep that call themselves Christians are too blind to see those evil traits of the demon, Jehovah, who they worship

Jehovah actually threatened people to kill and eat their children... Tell me more of a blood sucker

A useless Jehovah that killed Egyptian babies...what can be more evil yet he's celebrated.

His bald headed hero killed 42 kids just for mocking him... Talk of a wise old bald headed foool. Yet people name their children after that monster.

A god that commanded the utter destruction of men women and infants included... Only morons will worship such evil creature

Worst of all, he threatens to burn anybody who doesnt worship him for eternity...a complete dictator and tyrant.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio can you hear me!
The monster you so much cherish we curse at will.... Do your worst? You and your monster shall perish in the hell you wish for others

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
realmindz:

You are a shame to the word intelligent being, yet you are so shamelessly proud of your deep ignorance.
Do you expect everyone to conform to your dogmatic believes? So everyone must have same line of thoughts. Is that how societies are developed. Great philosophers disagree to agree.
It's even more disgusting that you have little knowledge of what you fight for. Have you for once used your brain to think of the sources of the so holy book you so much cherish? What is the origin of your so called religion.
Your holy books that failed every test of scrutiny ? Holy Books that has everything standing against it? Anti science and anti modernity? Your shame knows no bound. Truly, if one can appreciate the depth of human gullibity, one should appreciate this set of homo erectus beings that should have gone extcint .

Death to your slave cave stone age dogmatic mentality
You were all hiding before,but now you are coming out. grin grin grin Why not keep your "brain using"stuff all to yourself and let others notice it's benefits first? If you think it's wrong to expect others to conform to the same line of thought then why coming on social media? Is it a must that you know the origin of my faith? Why must i know yours if truly you think it's not necessary? Please logically atheism is totally WRONG unless you all keep this faculty within yourselves and stop canvassing other people because that will be tantamount to saying they should COME and AGREE with your thoughts whereas that's the same logic you're discarding undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
OK so demons too can come up with powerful reasoning that's based on some written form of documents in order to come to agreement? That's really great! Hmmmmmmmm i'll prefer to remain with such demons rather than saying thing not documented yet demanding that other intelligent humans must conform to what is NOT written nor stipulated. Matthew 10:25 wink wink wink

Documented by who? What is documented about the Bible if not fictions.

The person who did that docunentstion must be high on weed... Or who else if not the most high himself.

So many contradictions and anti science tales...

Imagine creating the world about 6000 years ago when the earth is over billions of years old.
Imagine a world wide flood about 4000 years ago...so you mean Noah's family alone populated blacks Arabs, Chinese, whites in 4000 years... ? Death to your education.
How realistic is Noahs ark.?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by realmindz: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
You were all hiding before,but now you are coming out. grin grin grin Why not keep your "brain using"stuff all to yourself and let others notice it's benefits first? If you think it's wrong to expect others to conform to the same line of thought then why coming on social media? Is it a must that you know the origin of my faith? Why must i know yours if truly you think it's not necessary? Please logically atheism is totally WRONG unless you all keep this faculty within yourselves and stop canvassing other people because that will be tantamount to saying they should COME and AGREE with your thoughts whereas that's the same logic you're discarding undecided undecided undecided

If to say some people are born to be low in critical reasoning ..then you are one, no offence.

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a duck who keeps shitting on the chess board. You deserve no attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.