Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21700 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

rio, you have not been bragging about what god does for you,
you have been bragging about what you will

truly i will not be learning anything from you a self righteous braggart

much of your posts are made up imaginations or things your sect tell you to say, in other words lies
Hmmmmmmmmm! then if you aren't learning anything why continuous assessment of my posts? Why not just face the atheists as they've been fumbling with your intellect? Why agitating while i've been trying to pacify you? Well i'll answer the last question for the benefit of others following. In the spirit realms anyone coming to preach and teach is indirectly saying "you've missed the WAY,this is where you're supposed to go and not that road" those who are earnestly searching for the WAY(John 14:6) welcomes them(Matthew 10:11-13). But most arrogant people will interpret the preacher's visit as saying "you're very stupid,see the road and see where you're heading" That is why majority of mankind do quarrel with TRUE preachers.(John 17:14) So if you hate JWs that's a signal that we're truly the ORIGINAL followers of Jesus Christ! Matthew 10:22 We've got what it takes to preach and teach effectively(WISDOM) while counterfeit Christians gets annoyed at the slightest negative response!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

duh rio, what i posted is what you said, posting your whole post and otems doesn't change that

you called otem "my friend" and then you said "how stupid you are"

i repeat, it = hypocrisy which is very prevalent in the false jw pharisee sect

also that sort of twisting-lying is what you false jw's do with the Bible-God's word, to

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! For posting the whole conversation. Let everyone know how cuddled the atheist until he was hooked as in caught in the webs of his own reasoning. Thank you John, God bless you!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by xaggar(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Useless write up from one who thinks he can write like a sage. Rubbish! Your grammar makes everyone on nairaland know u a Nigerian.

0temSapien:
People have been wondering and asking when, where and how Jesus Christ was born. They go from pillar to post, only to be told mere stories of a saviour that behaved just like its pagan predecessors(Attis, Esus, Horus, Osiris), that died during the Easter celebration of Ishtar(a pagan celebration), was hanged like pagan Sango and woke up the third day and took a 'rocket' into the sky.
Lies about this fictitious hero has lasted for almost two thousand years now and more lies are made daily about it. But finally, the truth is here. This is the account of how this fictitious hero was made, when it was made and by whom. Read and be free from the mind slavery brought to the world through the ancient people.

B .C.E 29:41-54
41. Now when Philo awoke from his trance, he did not utter a word because he was shocked beyond what words could express. However, he sought to locate those whom the light of God said to be making up a god. Then he went to Rome and met one named Saul, being a native of Tarsus in the modern day Turkey. Then his friend Varnavas was with him, writing in a scroll. This was the 280,048th year of the homo sapiens era.
42. When Saul had seen Philo, he greeted him with much respect and said, elderly one, it is of great honour to me that you, being a great writer and a great leader among the Jews come to my lowly home.
43. My father Maximus is not well known among his contemporaries before his death, yet you have chosen to visit his son. Even Gamaliel my foster father and my teacher, who taught me so much of the Jewish tradition is not close to you in the matter of fame, yet you did not consider these things.
44. Now Philo said, I know that your fame will surpass mine at a point in time, for I can see that you have begun to make up a 'word' who shall be made popular for many years.
45. When Saul heard what Philo said, he was amazed. Then he said, now I perceive that you are not just a man, but a spirit is whom you are. So Saul went down on his knees and bowed down to him.
46. Then Philo said, arise Saul, for to be of help is the reason why I am here. As for me, I am aged and I will soon depart the earth. I have written all the things which I needed to write, therefore I will have time to be with you so that I can see to the progress of your work and to see that you put them in the best shape.
47. For I know that this new religion which you seek to begin will go very far and last long. Therefore I will help you to make it look more real to those who will hear of it in the future.
48. Now Saul, Apollos and Varnavas laid down all the scripts and scrolls which they had collected here and there. Then Philo put down his own too. Then he said, here are the names of the sons of the gods of the past which I have gathered, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mithras, Krista, Dionysus, even the great Zeus.
49. Let a name be made by each of you. I will also make mine. Then let's compare the names which we have made. So they all made up names. Then when they had revealed what name they had chosen, three of them wrote down Zeusus while Apollos alone wrote down Hesbon.
50. Now when Apollos had seen that the name which he brought out was different from the rest, he excused himself and departed. Then the three of them proceeded to modify the name Zeusus which they had, so that it would be presentable to the Romans.
51. So they made the name Iesus.
52. Again they said, let us make another name for this god, which shall be his title. For in the Jewish tradition, they speak of a messiah which they expect. Also in India, they have Krista, which could be interpreted as 'the saviour'.
53. So they agreed to make Krista the name for the title of the god which they had just made.
54. So was Iesus Krista carefully created by Saul, Varnavas and Philo in the 280,049th year of the homo sapiens era, but the stories which they had written about it was very few.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm! then if you aren't learning anything why continuous assessment of my posts? Why not just face the atheists as they've been fumbling with your intellect? Why agitating while i've been trying to pacify you? Well i'll answer the last question for the benefit of others following. In the spirit realms anyone coming to preach and teach is indirectly saying "you've missed the WAY,this is where you're supposed to go and not that road" those who are earnestly searching for the WAY(John 14:6) welcomes them(Matthew 10:11-13). But most arrogant people will interpret the preacher's visit as saying "you're very stupid,see the road and see where you're heading" That is why majority of mankind do quarrel with TRUE preachers.(John 17:14) So if you hate JWs that's a signal that we're truly the ORIGINAL followers of Jesus Christ! Matthew 10:22 We've got what it takes to preach and teach effectively(WISDOM) while counterfeit Christians gets annoyed at the slightest negative response!

continued nonsense
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2018
xaggar:
Useless write up from one who thinks he can write like a sage. Rubbish! Your grammar makes everyone on nairaland know u a Nigerian.

Nope! it's a fine write up from a WELL INFORMED psychopath. He actually got all these from his nightmare so don't hold him accountable for the insanity rather blame the demons that brought all these to his vision as if he actually traveled to the past for real. When i interrogated him i discovered it's just a dream that i've also had severally in times past but since i started asking those characters in the dream how to relate all i was seeing to others they(those characters) stopped appearing in my dreams. But his brain is not that strong enough to withstand all these so they(demons) succeeded in making him one of thousands of self incurred KNOWERS and BRAIN USERS with no vivid proof of their assertions which truthfully speaking is equal to insanity. Well he's happy because he can compare himself with misinformed religionists that are filled with credulity so no one can help him now,i just pity the poor guy for allowing his heart spew this in public otherwise no one will realise he is MAD!

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

continued nonsense
God bless you! smiley
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! For posting the whole conversation. Let everyone know how cuddled the atheist until he was hooked as in caught in the webs of his own reasoning. Thank you John, God bless you!

sounds like the ramblings of a fool

you rio came into this thread to meddle:
Pro_20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

speaking of you rio:
Pro_12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes

again of you rio:
Pro_18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention

you self righteous wisdom gives you even less hope than a fool rio:
Pro_26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
God bless you! smiley

lies come easy for false jw
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

sounds like the ramblings of a fool

you rio came into this thread to meddle:
Pro_20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

speaking of you rio:
Pro_12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes

again of you rio:
Pro_18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention

you self righteous wisdom gives you even less hope than a fool rio:
Pro_26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
You are blessed in Jesus name amen!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

lies come easy for false jw
Thanks John,i love you! Matthew 5:44
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
I remember conversing with you on biblical discuss few months back,when all of you including an atheist like this one formed alliance against Jehovah's witnesses Now you're discussing with an atheist who doesn't have any regard for the Bible and all you could do is just to keep quoting the same Bible that he disregards with a passion undecided Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit(2Timothy 3:16,17) that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.Act 26:24-28 You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!

you rio neither know Jesus or the Holy Spirit

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
the Word is God, He became the man Jesus Christ, the Son of God

false jw's word is "a god", according to false jw: "a god" is the creator, "a god" created all that exists
or God created all through "a god"

false jw's twist-change scripture to their deprement

also you false jw's say the Holy Spirit is not God, and not a person, but God's power

christians who have the Holy spirit know that the Holy Spirit is indeed God , a person
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
You are blessed in Jesus name amen!

Riofidelio:
Thanks John,i love you! Matthew 5:44

lies, hypocrisy, and self righteousness right to the end

Jesus describes false jw's here to a T:

Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
Questions and Answers
1. Who created Jesus Christ? Ans: Saul, Varnavas and Philo

By The Inspiration of "The Holy Spirit".
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
2. What year was it created? Ans: It's creation began in the year 49 C.E

Before The Blue-Print received World-wild Approval.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
2. What year was it created? Ans: It's creation began in the year 49 C.E

Before The Blue-Print received World-wild Approval.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
3. Where was it created? Ans: In Rome

Where The Apostles built their Church and Peter became The First Pope.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Of course i will brag,Oh yes i will boast not in material possessions as churchgoers do only to stand before their Spiritual robbers called "Pastors" and start relating how they pursue materialism,but i will boast again and again and again that i'm one of those whom Jehovah has given divine insight to tactfully,humbly,subtly and efficiently silence ridiculers in their own reasoning!(Jeremiah 9:23,24) If you continue in this attitude of yours let me tell you that you will only argue and argue and argue with atheists with nothing to show for it simply due to arrogance that's of no benefit to you! That's why we are called Jehovah's Witnesses and for your information your Pastors know the truth so they'll keep telling you not to allow us talk or discuss Bible topics with you because their sure none of their followers could handle the spiritual sword(Bible) with efficacy. You can go through my discussion with atheists and learn how to defend the Bible as God's words before all ridiculers.

i have already said in this thread while you have been here that i don't have a pastor
but you have been blinded:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Praise God for Light, Goodness and Life of Jesus Christ(The Mesaih & Saviour), The Righteous in The Spirits of The Faithfuls.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
I remember conversing with you on biblical discuss few months back,when all of you including an atheist like this one formed alliance against Jehovah's witnesses Now you're discussing with an atheist who doesn't have any regard for the Bible and all you could do is just to keep quoting the same Bible that he disregards with a passion undecided Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit(2Timothy 3:16,17) that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.Act 26:24-28 You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!

addition to other:
"without him was not any thing made that was made"
which again also shows that He the Creator wasn't made, wasn't created
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:

so rio you used deception-lies like your father god satan

so called jehovahs witnesses preach a false christ, a christ that is "a god", they preach deception:

Mar_13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Primesky:
Please every body reading anything about this Otem should know that this guy is anti Christ. The sole aim of all he's doing is to draw you away from God, after that, you are exposed to destruction. A liar, working with wicked devils from hell. Wake up people, the devil is after your faith in Christ!.

I John 5:4 Whatsoever is born of God, overcometh the world, and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

This faith in God through Christ is what this damned spirits are after, so they could steal your victory.

the devil is a liar!. Imagine the audacity in attempting to change age long truth.

Jesus Christ was never created like the lying Otem is saying.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Shame on you Satan and all your agent's, you will surely fail!. Remember, the fire is ready and waiting for you.

Jesus Christ is the Lord and master overall. No argument about that!.

Actually he is an Anti Lie.

I never took that 0tem serious, I am just seeing his posts few weeks now, and most of work he wrote are from ancient books, real true history books, but I do not know these books and I have search for these books.

But my research for Creation and God and Universe, via Quantum Physics and Quantum Cosmology using microscopic coherence of mesotrophic variables in Solid State events proves that most of what he wrote there are true.

I had to research on God/Angels/Demons and Life using Astral Projection when I noticed most of what I researched as a lead student of Quantum Sciences tend to resonate with using the inner eyes to see things that are on different consciousness frequencies outside what our physical ears, eyes, nose, skin and all 5 senses can pick up, so I started using ESP, extra sensory perception as a leading science researcher, then I start Astral Projection into the inner worlds. Trust me I have gotten demonic psychic attacks and I finally understood this world.

0tem is really telling hardcore truth. But I have some curves to where he lost his angel. There is no one God, there are millions of Gods, but few are known.

But what drives us, is what wakes up when we sleep. And with that, all we need is wake up lucidity while we are physically asleep, and begin to know when you are dreaming. When you recognise that you are dreaming, Begin your journey there, you will make good friends, then come and tell me about Religions afterwards.

It will change you forever. Islam and Christianities are called Savior Programs there, designed to worship entities on the other dimensions. When you call their names and worship them, you lengthen their lives. That is what is going on. So, the war you see going on among religions, is fighting for the Soul of those who will call their names and worship them.

I wish they are helping those who call them, the little miracles you experience, some are spiritual loan, others your own energy and the rest, some pastors actually have personal energy coming from the Human Energy fields due to fasting and has NOTHING to do with names of Religous Gods.

The Gods hardly give, they take. And human blood is waged as sacrifice 'When I see the blood, I will 'pass over' thee.

I must stop here.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
xaggar:

I am a Nigerian na. I am from Kogi state sef. So you wsnt me to come from the sky before I can write mysteries and spiritual things? Perhaps you want me to be an European before I can be qualifed to write the truth of the universe? This is a black man mentality worrying you.

I AM OTEM, A BLACK MAN cool

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

so rio you used deception-lies like your father god satan

so called jehovahs witnesses preach a false christ, a christ that is "a god", they preach deception:

Mar_13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

By their fruit you shall know them! (Matthew 7:15-20)I have conquered the atheists for you,set the pace on how to render all of them speechless in their own reasoning and all the glory and honour to the author of the Bible.(Isaiah 54:17) But all you have to do is continue attacking someone who has spoken words of wisdom and given Jehovah all the praise,now i know that it's true you're just a lousy noise maker who have no regard for Jesus or the Bible.(Luke 9:49,50) If you do at least you will rejoice with the good but as it is you're no more bitter against the atheists but me. Wisdom is justified by her children,even the atheists themselves can testify though secretly that they never knew anything about the Bible because they're dumbfounded to see a person who only studied the Bible debunk their faculty with efficacy!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
I am a Nigerian na. I am from Kogi state sef. So you wsnt me to come from the sky before I can write mysteries and spiritual things? Perhaps you want me to be an European before I can be qualifed to write the truth of the universe? This is a black man mentality worrying you.

I AM OTEM, A BLACK MAN cool
The problem is typing and posting MYSTERIES publicly.It's misinformed translators that made you think the Bible is a mystery book due to translating texts that's supposed to be rendered SACRED SECRET as MYSTERY. The Bible is full of "sacred secrets" not "mysteries" because mystery connotes incomprehensibily and no one can teach or inculcate what he himself can't comprehend(understand). So don't equate a book containing 66 little books each comes with the name of it's writer,dating back to about 4,000 years,mentioning places and dates of events and historical background that's undeniable to your nightmare! If you must know,i've met all those characters in my dreams as well but they vanished when i started asking thought provoking questions from them. That's exactly what Moses did to Jehovah before accepting revelations of creation from HIM and penning it down for the BENEFIT of himself,his contemporaries and generations to come! Exodus 3:1-15 Your revelations are of NO benefit to anyone and you're not asked to tell others so what is the purpose of posting this on social media? There is no logical reason for this that's why it's nothing but madness kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Actually he is an Anti Lie.

I never took that 0tem serious, I am just seeing his posts few weeks now, and most of work he wrote are from ancient books, real true history books, but I do not know these books and I have search for these books.

But my research for Creation and God and Universe, via Quantum Physics and Quantum Cosmology using microscopic coherence of mesotrophic variables in Solid State events proves that most of what he wrote there are true.

I had to research on God/Angels/Demons and Life using Astral Projection when I noticed most of what I researched as a lead student of Quantum Sciences tend to resonate with using the inner eyes to see things that are on different consciousness frequencies outside what our physical ears, eyes, nose, skin and all 5 senses can pick up, so I started using ESP, extra sensory perception as a leading science researcher, then I start Astral Projection into the inner worlds. Trust me I have gotten demonic psychic attacks and I finally understood this world.

0tem is really telling hardcore truth. But I have some curves to where he lost his angel. There is no one God, there are millions of Gods, but few are known.

But what drives us, is what wakes up when we sleep. And with that, all we need is wake up lucidity while we are physically asleep, and begin to know when you are dreaming. When you recognise that you are dreaming, Begin your journey there, you will make good friends, then come and tell me about Religions afterwards.

It will change you forever. Islam and Christianities are called Savior Programs there, designed to worship entities on the other dimensions. When you call their names and worship them, you lengthen their lives. That is what is going on. So, the war you see going on among religions, is fighting for the Soul of those who will call their names and worship them.

I wish they are helping those who call them, the little miracles you experience, some are spiritual loan, others your own energy and the rest, some pastors actually have personal energy coming from the Human Energy fields due to fasting and has NOTHING to do with names of Religous Gods.

The Gods hardly give, they take. And human blood is waged as sacrifice 'When I see the blood, I will 'pass over' thee.

I must stop here.
Sir you're truly inspired but they are all from DEMONS. The Bible told us about gods or spirit creatures who left heaven and came here for SEX,many of them are so powerful to the extent that they can bring motion pictures into your brains,scientifically human are no match for them because they knew all the forces and laws of nature,they have trickishly used many people in the past to cause confusion for their neighbours,different nations deal with them on various levels but ONLY the Israelites were liberated from their dominance and manipulations because a higher spirit revealed their origin. This higher spirit revealed HIS own name to an Israelite called Moses and told him the how everything began. These rebellious spirits went to other nations revealing what's totally different to what was given to Moses,that's why Israelite were warned not to have close relationship with any other race. All those nations became enemies to Israel till today because Jehovah(the higher spirit) always fight for HIS people(Israelites). Today this spirits have been driven out of heaven because a new king is enthroned and He can't tolerate them anymore,that's why they're here in full force and annoyance,ready to reveal so many false stories to humans who either became annoyed or frustrated due to falsehood in religion! So all what you're getting as revelations came from them and they can gather some unspecified matters in nations with whom they've had dealings in ancient times.Who ever wants to verify what i'm saying now is free to ask THOUGHT PROVOKING questions and i'm ready to refer you to where i got all these from the same Bible that you have at home!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Sir you're truly inspired but they are all from DEMONS. The Bible told us about gods or spirit creatures who left heaven and came here for SEX,many of them are so powerful to the extent that they can bring motion pictures into your brains,scientifically human are no match for them because they knew all the forces and laws of nature,they have trickishly used many people in the past to cause confusion for their neighbours,different nations deal with them on various levels but ONLY the Israelites were liberated from their dominance and manipulations because a higher spirit revealed their origin. This higher spirit revealed HIS own name to an Israelite called Moses and told him the how everything began. These rebellious spirits went to other nations revealing what's totally different to what was given to Moses,that's why Israelite were warned not to have close relationship with any other race. All those nations became enemies to Israel till today because Jehovah(the higher spirit) always fight for HIS people(Israelites). Today this spirits have been driven out of heaven because a new king is enthroned and He can't tolerate them anymore,that's why they're here in full force and annoyance,ready to reveal so many false stories to humans who either became annoyed or frustrated due to falsehood in religion! So all what you're getting as revelations came from them and they can gather some unspecified matters in nations with whom they've had dealings in ancient times.Who ever wants to verify what i'm saying now is free to ask THOUGHT PROVOKING questions and i'm ready to refer you to where i got all these from the same Bible that you have at home!

You are right to a greater extent but there is a twist. All the Gods are demonic in nature not excluding Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh etc. But there are pure light beings called Angels too but the trick is that Yahweh viruses seem to shape-shift to appear like Angels too. For example Jehovah or his aspects have the capabilities to appear like Angel Michael and sometimes Yahweh lies that he is almighty God when it is a created entity who actually has merited the Consciousness that IT deserves to be called God. So yes much of the religions and their Gods are demonic but that does not mean the original divine entities do not exist. They do exist but it is not simple to see them except you have cleaned up your resistors and channel pure light from higher dimensions like the 12th dimension upwards.

Creator does not need to take a form. It is the disembodied coherent and self aware intelligent presence that becomes all that there is.

It is what I am and of course what you are. You take this form cos you are on 3rd density. At higher density you appear differently. And yes, you are not just here alone except you are an NPC created by the Gods in tje matrix without the Logos of Creator on your DNA.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

You are right to a greater extent but there is a twist. All the Gods are demonic in nature not excluding Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh etc. But there are pure light beings called Angels too but the trick is that Yahweh viruses seem to shape-shift to appear like Angels too. For example Jehovah or his aspects have the capabilities to appear like Angel Michael and sometimes Yahweh lies that he is almighty God when it is a created entity who actually has merited the Consciousness that IT deserves to be called God. So yes much of the religions and their Gods are demonic but that does not mean the original divine entities do not exist. They do exist but it is not simple to see them except you have cleaned up your resistors and channel pure light from higher dimensions like the 12th dimension upwards.

Creator does not need to take a form. It is the disembodied coherent and self aware intelligent presence that becomes all that there is.

It is what I am and of course what you are. You take this form cos you are on 3rd density. At higher density you appear differently. And yes, you are not just here alone except you are an NPC created by the Gods in tje matrix without the Logos of Creator on your DNA.
This is what often leads to outburst of blind arguments amongst atheists! Please when people with right working BRAINS are debating or discussing about matters of serious concern,there must be RESEARCH MATERIALS for reference purposes. But in the absence of that what could be concluded upon is known as contradictions and conflicts,so SANE people don't gather to debate withiout any guide material to determine facts! Sorry you can get revelations,i'm not doubting your claims but it's all from DEMONS who are gathering people to destroy and end religion globally in a short time from now. I'm a Christian and we solely rely on WRITTEN documents not some nightmare that can't be firmly established. This is because we TRUE Christians believe in LOGICAL reasoning rather than barbaric arguments without a common ground to settle for conclusive agreement! INSANITY means self visual and audience to unseen things in the absence of valid proofs,please i'm not yet insane and i don't wish to be!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
This is what often leads to outburst of blind arguments amongst atheists! Please when people with right working BRAINS are debating or discussing about matters of serious concern,there must be RESEARCH MATERIALS for reference purposes. But in the absence of that what could be concluded upon is known as contradictions and conflicts,so SANE people don't gather to debate withiout any guide material to determine facts! Sorry you can get revelations,i'm not doubting your claims but it's all from DEMONS who are gathering people to destroy and end religion globally in a short time from now. I'm a Christian and we solely rely on WRITTEN documents not some nightmare that can't be firmly established. This is because we TRUE Christians believe in LOGICAL reasoning rather than barbaric arguments without a common ground to settle for conclusive agreement! INSANITY means self visual and audience to unseen things in the absence of valid proofs,please i'm not yet insane and i don't wish to be!

The problem with ignorant black films is that you all ask for research materials. But if one of the authorities on the fields speak to you directly you think you are too small to find yourself directly interacting with such Authorities who write the materials.

Would you rather prefer to read my books than read from me directly ? Do I have to be a Whiteman do you to not call me mad.

You are obviously right. You are just in need of a Savoir cos you have the "worship' clause on your DNA

You do not see yourself capable of surviving without something to worship. Something to give you your daily bread.

That thing which you surrender to, knows me by name and respects the fact thAt I choose to stay as individual unit of Creator and not join forces to betray the Humanity. Something I would have done if my motive was insincere.

This thread is to enlighten people. Please keep your insults in your churches. Religious people like to insult those who do not agree with them. That itself shows you are always fighting for a God who can not fight for itself.

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

The problem with ignorant black films is that you all ask for research materials. But if one of the authorities on the fields speak to you directly you think you are too small to find yourself directly interacting with such Authorities who write the materials.

Would you rather prefer to read my books than read from me directly ? Do I have to be a Whiteman do you to not call me mad.

You are obviously right. You are just in need of a Savoir cos you have the "worship' clause on your DNA

You do not see yourself capable of surviving without something to worship. Something to give you your daily bread.

That thing which you surrender to, knows me by name and respects the fact thAt I choose to stay as individual unit of Creator and not join forces to betray the Humanity. Something I would have done if my motive was insincere.

This thread is to enlighten people. Please keep your insults in your churches. Religious people like to insult those who do not agree with them. That itself shows you are always fighting for a God who can not fight for itself.
Humans lives together as intelligent creatures that is what distinguish us from animals but where there is disorder then there is no difference,orderliness is achieved by common sense and common sense is the result of agreement on standards all this boils down to a form of written or unwritten codes to determine right and wrong. You said "this thread is to enlighten people" but how can enlightenment comes without WRITTEN DOCUMENTS to which everyone must conform? Moreover if everyone is getting various revelations like you and Otem,who will enlighten who? Do you think it makes any sense declaring on social media revelation that should be yours and yours alone? My friend you can call it insalt or insugar,where creatures lives with no standard is call jungle and it animals that lives their not humans!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:

Riofidelio,

I love you like a brother, but let us not start calling each other names because of the teachings of the Universe. I could come tomorrow to your house for us to have a beer together despite our disent views, right ? So, why you religious people, who claim to know much about Spirit Realm get upset quickly and insult others and turn around to wish someone to die inside a fire for ever, for offense committed in this fraction of a lifetime ? Why are you guys so brutish even as ignorant as you are ? That is not nice at all.

Now, let us keep that aside, like I said, I like you like a brother, but these Arabian Religion we call Christianity (Israel) and Islam (Saudi Arabia) should not be a bone of contention in Africa. Ordinarily, we are not supposed to abandon our Gods. Americans and Europeans know about Osun, Ogun, etc; But we in Africa do not know these African Gods. We have the likes of Sango, Olumba Olumba, Chinke Okike Abiama and rate them on the levels of Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Zeus, Christa, Vishnu, Buhda etc. But here the mind control program tells you to worship Yahweh and Jehovah and Jesus, while Islamists worship Allah whose aspect is Ishtar. The very deadly Gods, who are not comparable to Isis, Zeus, Osiris etc.

You are lost now, cos you are focusing all your programs on the 66 Books of the Old Judaic Testments, and the New Testaments, not forgetting the Gospels and Pentateauch from St Saul, sorry Paul and the Revelations According to St. Johns, whose consciousness was actually vibrating at a sympathetic schumann resonance frequency that his mesoscopic coherence of perception foresaw these last days. I know all that stuff, I have all those books. I even have gone ahead to read the Nag Hammadi Copices, and other other journals, explaining the data-set used in interpreting the Language that Iesus, aka Issa Ibn Marriam, aka Yasuah Ha Masiach, aka Jesus Christ spoke, Aramaic, from Aramaic the Scrolls were translated to Sanskrits, then to Hebrew, and from Hebrew, King James of England got a hold of it. King James killed his mother, and his wife a bad guy. He modified those wonderful books to fit his mind control program, which we call the MK Ultra, and use it to rule as King and Priest, Now we are a commonwealth nation, fed with Christianity with Islam, the messages altered to make you dozile and lazy, as Africans so that your resources they can take, and keep you as a slave,a slave that does not have knowledge to mine steel ore, Aluminion Ore, and can not even design a module for fractional distillation, because without Steel, you are not a country.

I know how this world works, and I own a Library of books, and that is not enough, my brain has opened up and I dive in deep into the inner worlds and I fight demons and defeat them, without calling the names of your stupid inexistent God ? The answers to your prayers do not come from the Gods, they come from your fuckcing Faith. That is the Truth. The Gods know that you have no faith in yourself and they sold you a religion and each time you generate Faith, you make your Life change, and you now worship an Entity for it, and give them your Soul and keep reincarnating here. I know things you will never know as a Christian, and I have no time to beg or God or worship them, cos what seperates the Gods from you, is your ignorance, so since I know what they know, they cut cap for me, and I use what I know to live a very wealthy material life and what ever I want I can get, so this me you read from, I am the most sincere Human Being on Earth when it comes to this knowledge about Gods and Creator, cos I have dedicate millions for research, cos I do not believe anything I cant proof with Science.

Pay attention to me, if you want to stop crying like little puppies in Churches asking for help from Yahweh Virus for food. With true knowledge you can never be poor, not even your 10th generation, cos you will get the blueprint on how to develop your bloodline when you get to this point.

Do you know why I typed this long ? Cos you are at the top of Christianity, so it is Time for you to move further. Your Science says, 'Energy can not be created nor destroyed', but that is your Science, your Energy is the God you worship, but that Energy had to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is where I reside, my physical body is just my Avatar on Earth, it is the one typing to you right now.

I love you as a brother but try to study more important information, your Bible is filled with incoherency, so is your Korans. Allah and Jehovah has ordered for many to be killed in those books. Why dont you ask yourself this question.

Why is a God, who claims to be all mighty God, the Creator of All, command us to kill the other people ? Are they not his children too ? Allah and Yahweh are the reason Earth is the way it is. They are all Aspects of Lucifer.

Find out how they were translated and how they were compiled then start reading real manuscripts and related scrolls, the Spirit will open your eyes to see the Truth.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Riofidelio,

I love you like a brother, but let us not start calling each other names because of the teachings of the Universe. I could come tomorrow to your house for us to have a beer together despite our disent views, right ? So, why you religious people, who claim to know much about Spirit Realm get upset quickly and insult others and turn around to wish someone to die inside a fire for ever, for offense committed in this fraction of a lifetime ? Why are you guys so brutish even as ignorant as you are ? That is not nice at all.

Now, let us keep that aside, like I said, I like you like a brother, but these Arabian Religion we call Christianity (Israel) and Islam (Saudi Arabia) should not be a bone of contention in Africa. Ordinarily, we are not supposed to abandon our Gods. Americans and Europeans know about Osun, Ogun, etc; But we in Africa do not know these African Gods. We have the likes of Sango, Olumba Olumba, Chinke Okike Abiama and rate them on the levels of Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, Zeus, Christa, Vishnu, Buhda etc. But here the mind control program tells you to worship Yahweh and Jehovah and Jesus, while Islamists worship Allah whose aspect is Ishtar. The very deadly Gods, who are not comparable to Isis, Zeus, Osiris etc.

You are lost now, cos you are focusing all your programs on the 66 Books of the Old Judaic Testments, and the New Testaments, not forgetting the Gospels and Pentateauch from St Saul, sorry Paul and the Revelations According to St. Johns, whose consciousness was actually vibrating at a sympathetic schumann resonance frequency that his mesoscopic coherence of perception foresaw these last days. I know all that stuff, I have all those books. I even have gone ahead to read the Nag Hammadi Copices, and other other journals, explaining the data-set used in interpreting the Language that Iesus, aka Issa Ibn Marriam, aka Yasuah Ha Masiach, aka Jesus Christ spoke, Aramaic, from Aramaic the Scrolls were translated to Sanskrits, then to Hebrew, and from Hebrew, King James of England got a hold of it. King James killed his mother, and his wife a bad guy. He modified those wonderful books to fit his mind control program, which we call the MK Ultra, and use it to rule as King and Priest, Now we are a commonwealth nation, fed with Christianity with Islam, the messages altered to make you dozile and lazy, as Africans so that your resources they can take, and keep you as a slave,a slave that does not have knowledge to mine steel ore, Aluminion Ore, and can not even design a module for fractional distillation, because without Steel, you are not a country.

I know how this world works, and I own a Library of books, and that is not enough, my brain has opened up and I dive in deep into the inner worlds and I fight demons and defeat them, without calling the names of your stupid inexistent God ? The answers to your prayers do not come from the Gods, they come from your fuckcing Faith. That is the Truth. The Gods know that you have no faith in yourself and they sold you a religion and each time you generate Faith, you make your Life change, and you now worship an Entity for it, and give them your Soul and keep reincarnating here. I know things you will never know as a Christian, and I have no time to beg or God or worship them, cos what seperates the Gods from you, is your ignorance, so since I know what they know, they cut cap for me, and I use what I know to live a very wealthy material life and what ever I want I can get, so this me you read from, I am the most sincere Human Being on Earth when it comes to this knowledge about Gods and Creator, cos I have dedicate millions for research, cos I do not believe anything I cant proof with Science.

Pay attention to me, if you want to stop crying like little puppies in Churches asking for help from Yahweh Virus for food. With true knowledge you can never be poor, not even your 10th generation, cos you will get the blueprint on how to develop your bloodline when you get to this point.

Do you know why I typed this long ? Cos you are at the top of Christianity, so it is Time for you to move further. Your Science says, 'Energy can not be created nor destroyed', but that is your Science, your Energy is the God you worship, but that Energy had to come from somewhere, and that somewhere is where I reside, my physical body is just my Avatar on Earth, it is the one typing to you right now.

I love you as a brother but try to study more important information, your Bible is field with incoherency, so is your Korans. Find out how they were translated and how they were compiled then start reading real manuscripts and related scrolls, the Spirit will open your eyes to see the Truth.

abeg somebody should teach me how to do this astral projection... I want to see things you guys see...biko help a brother

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
dazzlingd:

abeg somebody should teach me how to do this astral projection... I want to see things you guys see...biko help a brother

Are you sure, because if you are sure, I will teach you right now. And make sure you come to this forum and tell them what you see. That is all I want you to do for me and that is the only Condition to tell you how to do it, even this night.

You will call no God, you will chant nothing. It is just common sensical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.