Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21697 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Are you sure, because if you are sure, I will teach you right now. And make sure you come to this forum and tell them what you see. That is all I want you to do for me and that is the only Condition to tell you how to do it, even this night.

You will call no God, you will chant nothing. It is just common sensical.

I can swear I'll do the conditions if I'm able to see things as you do....biko..
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Humans lives together as intelligent creatures that is what distinguish us from animals but where there is disorder then there is no difference,orderliness is achieved by common sense and common sense is the result of agreement on standards all this boils down to a form of written or unwritten codes to determine right and wrong. You said "this thread is to enlighten people" but how can enlightenment comes without WRITTEN DOCUMENTS to which everyone must conform? Moreover if everyone is getting various revelations like you and Otem,who will enlighten who? Do you think it makes any sense declaring on social media revelation that should be yours and yours alone? My friend you can call it insalt or insugar,where creatures lives with no standard is call jungle and it animals that lives their not humans!

What do you want to know ? I will recommend the search query so you can start your search.

If you want to Soul Travel, I will also show you how to go about it. Since you are a Christian, you have nothing to be afraid.

Are you ready for Soul Travel, cos I will teach you now and you will see things and come back to tell us all.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
dazzlingd:

I can swear I'll do the conditions if I'm able to see things as you do....biko..

Use a reclining seat, or sit on your bed and rest your back on pillows, I dont want you to fall asleep so that is why I suggest you sit at 45% and rest your head and do the following:

When you are going to bed, rest at that 45% and relax all your body, as if you are going to sleep, but hold on to your Consciousness, let your eyes look at the space in between your eye brows. Focus on your breathing, and pay attention to your breathing and your thoughts will cease for seconds, then more floods of thought will come, sometimes you got taken over by thoughts, do not beat yourself, just smoothly return your attention to your breathing and wipe your thoughts. Continue doing that will your body totally relaxed.

Then, set intention in your mind, that you want to stand up from the bed and go to a specific place in your room, may be if you have a chair in your room, just set intention that you are going to sit down on that chair now, .......then bring your attention back to your breathing, and focus on the breathing, then set intetion of what you need to do the next day, so you an return, do that within a second then go back to your breathing. This time, lie still and keep your thoughts blank as possible and then just lay there, hold on your consciousness cos this time if you are fully relax you might for all asleep. Then at a point your body will start vibrating, if something scratches you. DO NOT SCRATCH IT, it is your sub conscious mind sending signal to your body to know if you are asleep. Do not scratch, when the vibration subside, just set intention to stand up to the chair and move up slowly.

When and if you move up slowly, you will realize that your physical body is on the bed, what stood up is the REAL YOU. That is the You that lives in the body. You will see yourself at where you set intention. Once you know you have separated from your physical body, then you can pass through wall and go anywhere via thought and even reach the moon, the sun, oceans, where ever you wanna go. You can even go to your friends home and they will see you as if it is their dream.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Are you sure, because if you are sure, I will teach you right now. And make sure you come to this forum and tell them what you see. That is all I want you to do for me and that is the only Condition to tell you how to do it, even this night.

You will call no God, you will chant nothing. It is just common sensical.
Do you truthfully believe that it's totally wrong to condemn those who disagree with your mindset? Well try and read through the conversation between Otem and i,i never got annoyed as he constantly spew all sought of rubbish about Jehovah. I just concluded by saying it's OK as he is now happy but i am still a worshiper of Jehovah and i'm happy. Then i listed the benefits i derived from worshiping Jehovah the same way he listed what made him happy. To my shocking surprise the person who initially talked as if nobody should be forced to agree on some forms of revelations got provoked! For what? Because i didn't abandon my own thoughts only to conform to his own,that is when i realised that it's still the same thing. Otem should have kept quiet,living me to choose what to do and not insinuating i must accept his nightmare So when you came on the seen to approve his revelation i tried to see if there is any form of written document to confirm all of this but no way.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

Use a reclining seat, or sit on your bed and rest your back on pillows, I dont want you to fall asleep so that is why I suggest you sit at 45% and rest your head and do the following:

When you are going to bed, rest at that 45% and relax all your body, as if you are going to sleep, but hold on to your Consciousness, let your eyes look at the space in between your eye brows. Focus on your breathing, and pay attention to your breathing and your thoughts will cease for seconds, then more floods of thought will come, sometimes you got taken over by thoughts, do not beat yourself, just smoothly return your attention to your breathing and wipe your thoughts. Continue doing that will your body totally relaxed.

Then, set intention in your mind, that you want to stand up from the bed and go to a specific place in your room, may be if you have a chair in your room, just set intention that you are going to sit down on that chair now, .......then bring your attention back to your breathing, and focus on the breathing, then set intetion of what you need to do the next day, so you an return, do that within a second then go back to your breathing. This time, lie still and keep your thoughts blank as possible and then just lay there, hold on your consciousness cos this time if you are fully relax you might for all asleep. Then at a point your body will start vibrating, if something scratches you. DO NOT SCRATCH IT, it is your sub conscious mind sending signal to your body to know if you are asleep. Do not scratch, when the vibration subside, just set intention to stand up to the chair and move up slowly.

When and if you move up slowly, you will realize that your physical body is on the bed, what stood up is the REAL YOU. That is the You that lives in the body. You will see yourself at where you set intention. Once you know you have separated from your physical body, then you can pass through wall and go anywhere via thought and even reach the moon, the sun, oceans, where ever you wanna go. You can even go to your friends home and they will see you as if it is their dream.

Good luck.

Hmmmm... Okay thank you
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

What do you want to know ? I will recommend the search query so you can start your search.

If you want to Soul Travel, I will also show you how to go about it. Since you are a Christian, you have nothing to be afraid.

Are you ready for Soul Travel, cos I will teach you now and you will see things and come back to tell us all.
I've told you already that i knew the source of all these,the Bible has revealed everything in black and white for anyone to know what will be happening to people's brains durind this endtime but you didn't care to check if it's true. That's a signal that all your revelations are not reliable because you should at least crosscheck to verify when i said i'll direct you to all my findings in the Bible! I'm sorry i've noticed how Otem was spewing what he got,undoubtedly demons have turned his minds into a cinema where he could watch season films of mysterious motion pictures and since you said you're of the same mindset,i don't need anymore verification. Insanity has no other name to call it than INSANITY. You will watch sex,violent,horrible and heartbreaking scenes cutesy demons but they're all lies just to stop you from learning important things that could benefit you. These demons are here to promote lawlessness so that there is no regards for ANYTHING,since they'll make you feel like gods until you expires. Just ask me and i'll direct you and every other interested person to the Bible to know their secret!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
I've told you already that i knew the source of all these,the Bible has revealed everything in black and white for anyone to know what will be happening to people's brains durind this endtime but you didn't care to check if it's true. That's a signal that all your revelations are not reliable because you should at least crosscheck to verify when i said i'll direct you to all my findings in the Bible! I'm sorry i've noticed how Otem was spewing what he got,undoubtedly demons have turned his minds into a cinema where he could watch season films of mysterious motion pictures and since you said you're of the same mindset,i don't need anymore verification. Insanity has no other name to call it than INSANITY. You will watch sex,violent,horrible and heartbreaking scenes cutesy demons but they're all lies just to stop you from learning important things that could benefit you. These demons are here to promote lawlessness so that there is no regards for ANYTHING,since they'll make you feel like gods until you expires. Just ask me and i'll direct you and every other interested person to the Bible to know their secret!

So you are scared, cos you are too weak and need help of a God to protect you. Very shameful. When will you be a real man ?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
dazzlingd:

Hmmmm... Okay thank you
Be careful many have contacted wicked spirits(demons) and ran mad,no Pastor or Babalawo can cure them again because they chose to deal with demons themselves! If you're looking for riches you can continue good luck to you but if it's religion that has disappointed you,it's because you've not met the TRUE Christians,they're not materialistic in their worship but they can teach you how to have a good relationship with God!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Organism000:

So you are scared, cos you are too weak and need help of a God to protect you. Very shameful. When will you be a real man ?
My friend FEAR can make you do somethings,all the same fear can prevent you from doing something. In this case who is afraid between you and i? Well let us analyse it,you're traveling astrally because of what? Is it not to know sonething about the future? That is fear of the unknown! I on the other hand don't deem it reasonable to go astra for ANY reason. So you are the one scared here my friend,afraid of the future! While i am sure that no matter what the future holds,i'm fully competent and completely equipped to handle it wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
By their fruit you shall know them! (Matthew 7:15-20)I have conquered the atheists for you,set the pace on how to render all of them speechless in their own reasoning and all the glory and honour to the author of the Bible.(Isaiah 54:17) But all you have to do is continue attacking someone who has spoken words of wisdom and given Jehovah all the praise,now i know that it's true you're just a lousy noise maker who have no regard for Jesus or the Bible.(Luke 9:49,50) If you do at least you will rejoice with the good but as it is you're no more bitter against the atheists but me. Wisdom is justified by her children,even the atheists themselves can testify though secretly that they never knew anything about the Bible because they're dumbfounded to see a person who only studied the Bible debunk their faculty with efficacy!

rio, you only fool yourself with your better than thou self righteous lies

@bold, you are a prideful puffed up boaster, conquering otem is easy i have been doing it for some time now
@underline, i have no regard for you, you mean, but falsely accusing and lying comes naturally to you as it does to otem, when you speak lies you are just speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

rio, you only fool yourself with your better than thou self righteous lies

@bold, you are a prideful puffed up boaster, conquering otem is easy i have been doing it for some time now
@underline, who has no regard for you, you mean, but falsely accusing and lying comes naturally to you as it does to otem when you speak lies you are just speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
God bless you!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
God bless you!

rio, you say i have no regard for Jesus or the Bible
then you say "God bless you"

can you see your lying yet, probably not, i have already showed you that you have been blinded:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:12am On Jul 09, 2018
scardie cat otum come out wherever you are, how can you be scared of the prideful, boasting, puffed up rio

he came to conquer but is many times defeated

mostly he defeats himself, every time he posts his self righteous false jw rot

Luk 14:30 This man began to build, and was not able to finish. laugh

Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he? ha ha
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
My friend FEAR can make you do somethings,all the same fear can prevent you from doing something. In this case who is afraid between you and i? Well let us analyse it,you're traveling astrally because of what? Is it not to know sonething about the future? That is fear of the unknown! I on the other hand don't deem it reasonable to go astra for ANY reason. So you are the one scared here my friend,afraid of the future! While i am sure that no matter what the future holds,i'm fully competent and completely equipped to handle it wink wink wink

I totally understand your weakness, because you are taking it one step at a time, you expect to know more when you die, but is it not wise to become lucid when your physical body is rested in sleep, you become conscious as disembodied intelligence and explore the other dimensions ?

Why wait to die when you get explore and get technologies ideas to re-create the world. That is what it is meant for, but but keep talking about demons and bullshit, Soul traveling to Astral Laboratory and getting information on how to create new designs and modules. So when I say you should do soul travel, it is not about nonsense like religious dragons fighting people. I am a theoretical scientist and I am telling you what is going on, and you just talking about Bible and Religious stuff. It is spiritual not religious, the Religions are just tools.

I discovered Beings via Scientific means, so demons and angels are aspects of ourselves. We exist on different planes, like in dream, that is a different plane, that time you are there, you do not remember this physical plane until you wake up. Right ? But there is a way you can wake up in that dream and know that you are dreaming, that is when you will see those other Gods etc. It is Scientific friend, forget the religions and satanic mumjo jumbo, I am not one of those.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
God bless you!

your god satan deceives you, he doesn't give blessings
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

I totally understand your weakness, because you are taking it one step at a time, you expect to know more when you die, but is it not wise to become lucid when your physical body is rested in sleep, you become conscious as disembodied intelligence and explore the other dimensions ?

Why wait to die when you get explore and get technologies ideas to re-create the world. That is what it is meant for, but but keep talking about demons and bullshit, Soul traveling to Astral Laboratory and getting information on how to create new designs and modules. So when I say you should do soul travel, it is not about nonsense like religious dragons fighting people. I am a theoretical scientist and I am telling you what is going on, and you just talking about Bible and Religious stuff. It is spiritual not religious, the Religions are just tools.

I discovered Beings via Scientific means, so demons and angels are aspects of ourselves. We exist on different planes, like in dream, that is a different plane, that time you are there, you do not remember this physical plane until you wake up. Right ? But there is a way you can wake up in that dream and know that you are dreaming, that is when you will see those other Gods etc. It is Scientific friend, forget the religions and satanic mumjo jumbo, I am not one of those.
Religion has hurt the feelings of billions so i understood you perfectly my friend,but i'm telling you that you never knew TRUE Christianity that is why all these appeals to you. The Bible has foretold that ATHEISM will become the last institution dominating the earth before it's cleansing,and what i'm seeing now has strengthened my faith more in the Bible. So don't think i'm having any fear,i'm just puzzled about how authentic and highly inspired the Bible is as all these were penned down almost 2,000 years ago. How it will happen the Bible never disclosed to us(Jehovah's Witnesses) but what will eventually happen has been prophesied in the Bible book of Revelations. Atheism will take over the earth and end religion,Jehovah's Witnesses will continue with our activities then you'll try to stop us as you stopped religion that's when JEHOVAH will destroy all of you! If you want to know how and where it is prophesied in God's word i'm ready to show you unlike you that is communicating with disguised demons who are leading you off into destruction!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2018
johnw47:

your god satan deceives you, he doesn't give blessings
John my friend,you only need meekness (Galatians 5:23) please humble yourself and try to learn how to become a fisher of men from true Christians! God bless you.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
johnw47:

scardie cat otum come out wherever you are, how can you be scared of the prideful, boasting, puffed up rio

he came to conquer but is many times defeated

mostly he defeats himself, every time he posts his self righteous false jw rot

Luk 14:30 This man began to build, and was not able to finish. laugh

Job 20:7 Yet he shall perish for ever like his own dung: they which have seen him shall say, Where is he? ha ha
Are you now calling on an atheist to come out and draw the battle line against a believer? Well Riofidelio is just like any other person,it's the Lord Jesus who taught me how to handle the spiritual sword efficiently and you too can do even much better than Rio if you humble yourself to learn from TRUE Christians.my prayer to God is for your salvation because i swear that the zeal is in you but you only lack ACCURATE knowledge! Romans 10:2,3
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Be careful many have contacted wicked spirits(demons) and ran mad,no Pastor or Babalawo can cure them again because they chose to deal with demons themselves! If you're looking for riches you can continue good luck to you but if it's religion that has disappointed you,it's because you've not met the TRUE Christians,they're not materialistic in their worship but they can teach you how to have a good relationship with God!

Abeg is it your madness?
Take time oo

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

Abeg is it your madness?
Take time oo

It's OK my friend,this is social media,there is nothing anyone can do to stop others from commenting and you only need to say "thank you" meaning "i don't want your advice" but sayng "take time oo" is stupidity because you can't beat me for commenting. So take care!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by dazzlingd(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's OK my friend,this is social media,there is nothing anyone can do to stop others from commenting and you only need to say "thank you" meaning "i don't want your advice" but sayng "take time oo" is stupidity because you can't beat me for commenting. So take care!

OK thank you... I'll consider your advice.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2018
To whom it may concern! The Bible book of Revelations told us what Atheism will do to religion in the endtime,religion has been keeping mankind in check for countless centuries,majority of mankind will become possessed by demons in a bid to render religion useless,demons are desperate to turn everyone against orderliness so that Jehovah will destroy mankind along with the demons,all religious organizations will be banned as demonised atheists gain ground in politics,everyone will have no other option than "astra travel" in replacement of religion,lawlessness will reach it's peak as no one wants to respect another's views on standards since everyone has become absolutely free to do and undo,Jehovah's Witnesses will continue with the preaching and teaching program from house to house,demons will divert the minds of atheists in power to attack JWs as they'll be the only remaining organization trying to promote PEACE and Jehovah will fight for HIS people by destroying all those who are not on HIS side including many unfaithful JWs but none of those who are not JWs will survive Jehovah's anger. If anybody wants to verify the truth of this matter i'm ready to show you in that Bible you're having at home!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
John my friend,you only need meekness (Galatians 5:23) please humble yourself and try to learn how to become a fisher of men from true Christians! God bless you.

deceived false jw rio, i do learn from true christians, and not from unstable false jw's, that's for sure,

the two faced hypocrisy of so called jehovahs witness rio to johnw:

"well thanks and God bless you"

"you're still spewing all the hatred you arbor against the holy spirit"

"God bless you! smiley "

"You are blessed in Jesus name amen!"

"Thanks John,i love you!"

"i know that it's true you're just a lousy noise maker who have no regard for Jesus or the Bible"

"God bless you!"

"Try to learn from true Christians! God bless you"

Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be

understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto

their own destruction.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
All these ignorant Christians displaying their shallowness in thinking all about.

So when you sleep, you don't you're doing astral travel unconsciously.

Ignorant and fearful lot.

I hope you won't reply my post with verses in that your book, the Bible, full of contradictions, errors and mistakes

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Religion has hurt the feelings of billions so i understood you perfectly my friend,but i'm telling you that you never knew TRUE Christianity that is why all these appeals to you. The Bible has foretold that ATHEISM will become the last institution dominating the earth before it's cleansing,and what i'm seeing now has strengthened my faith more in the Bible. So don't think i'm having any fear,i'm just puzzled about how authentic and highly inspired the Bible is as all these were penned down almost 2,000 years ago. How it will happen the Bible never disclosed to us(Jehovah's Witnesses) but what will eventually happen has been prophesied in the Bible book of Revelations. Atheism will take over the earth and end religion,Jehovah's Witnesses will continue with our activities then you'll try to stop us as you stopped religion that's when JEHOVAH will destroy all of you! If you want to know how and where it is prophesied in God's word i'm ready to show you unlike you that is communicating with disguised demons who are leading you off into destruction!

There is nothing like True Christianity, I have been a Preacher, so sometimes assumptions are the mothers of all Bleep -ups. Christianity hurts everyone in that religion, because it makes you transfer all your hopes to an Entity you have no idea how it looks like. If I show you the carvings of Jehovah, I bet you will not recognize it.

The problem with Christians is intentional ignorance, cos even as you are, I doubt if you have ever researched about the history of Jehovah or even search for Its images. You do not even bother about which planet heaven is located, you are just illusory in your perceptions.

As a Theoretical Physicists in the Fields of Quantum Cosmology and Digital Physics, you do not expect me to be a dummy like the rest of the sheep, so what I am discussing here has nothing to do with Religions. It is via Science that I encountered these beings then I figured out that what we call Extra Terrestrials, Aliens etc are Demonic Entities, and I was shocked to know what Entity Controls them all. And it happened to be Enki and Enlil, who incidently are the archetypical Yahweh and Lucifer, so you must climb down your high horse and stop thinking that Christianity hurt me, far from it. I am not religious, religious are scam of the Gods, just like 419 is scam for humans.

Your Bible is a distorted history, but there are some level of truths mixed with mis-interpretations, eg 'In my Father's house, there are many mansions' - We cant have mansions in a house, so that is just one of the many errors.

Then we have issues of Jehovah touting that He is Almighty God, then you all think Lord God, Lord of Lords, mean the same thing, no it does not.

Then you lie that Fire of Hell will born people after judgement. That is plain silly, cos Ghosts, Soul and SPirit are non-physical, so Fire as physical State of Matter can not affect non-physical objects. So that is absolute bunkum.

Then you can not tell me the planet that Heaven is located, which Solar System, which Galaxy. The problem with you guys is you suspend your common sense as regards basic sciences.

I must stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
Are you now calling on an atheist to come out and draw the battle line against a believer? Well Riofidelio is just like any other person,it's the Lord Jesus who taught me how to handle the spiritual sword efficiently and you too can do even much better than Rio if you humble yourself to learn from TRUE Christians.my prayer to God is for your salvation because i swear that the zeal is in you but you only lack ACCURATE knowledge! Romans 10:2,3

rio you are a phony, i know that, and you know you cannot convince me otherwise
your false words here are to try and convince others that you are a true christian

anyone who knows false jw's knows that's not so
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Atheists are ignorant and poor in spirit like religionists — Christians and Muslims. But at least, they (atheists) are not poor in intellect like you guys that can't apply common sense in analysing issues, only quoting terror-filled Biblical verses all about and resorting to ad hominems.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2018
Riofidelio:

You are sure of the indoctrination and induced intentional foolishness. I was also indoctrinated and I rose the position of a Preaching Elder in the Church, but then I was in the University, and I was a Science Student. It was out of sincerity that what I was studying in Science can be proven, but religious speculation couldnt be proven.

I left my church and attended several other churches, and I even spent 2 years in the Jehovah Witness, asking questions even the Regional Headquarters knew my name cos my questions were complex.

When I was told there is no Life after death, cos the Soul Perishes in Jehovah witness, I had already experience Astral Projection 'accidentally' twice. So, mumbo jumbo could not wish that away. The people that were answering my questions were even shocked of my experiences and end up discussing with me as friends, saying...brother, we never experience that kind of thing oh. But the Bible says this, but we know what you experience is real. I was taken to the regional head to help me explain, cos I was very inquisitive, Still am, the man could not explain, so I left the Church.

I am not a mor0n, I have studied nearly all religions, Taosm, Confuscianism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, and even Grail Message etc. So when you want to discuss with me, I am not as limited as you guys who do not even read the Bible, you just sit your ass down and believe in Entities and worship them.

Those Gods are my friends, I do not hate them, cos it is their hurstle, but they dare not try me, cos I know how to Bleep with Entities where ever when ever. You have no ideas how many attacks I got just for researching about them.

And I am not even sure you have faced demons, I have and some even manifest through people and I know. And I see them through people, even on my bed, while a girl sleeps off, the demons manifest on their faces and I laugh and treat their fucck ups.

You are not talking to some one who cares about religions here, these entities are shape shifters and I trust they know I am organic consciousness of Creator.

Organic Consciousness does not require a Savior. Requires no God.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

Actually he is an Anti Lie.

I never took that 0tem serious, I am just seeing his posts few weeks now, and most of work he wrote are from ancient books, real true history books, but I do not know these books and I have search for these books.

But my research for Creation and God and Universe, via Quantum Physics and Quantum Cosmology using microscopic coherence of mesotrophic variables in Solid State events proves that most of what he wrote there are true.

I had to research on God/Angels/Demons and Life using Astral Projection when I noticed most of what I researched as a lead student of Quantum Sciences tend to resonate with using the inner eyes to see things that are on different consciousness frequencies outside what our physical ears, eyes, nose, skin and all 5 senses can pick up, so I started using ESP, extra sensory perception as a leading science researcher, then I start Astral Projection into the inner worlds. Trust me I have gotten demonic psychic attacks and I finally understood this world.

0tem is really telling hardcore truth. But I have some curves to where he lost his angel. There is no one God, there are millions of Gods, but few are known.

But what drives us, is what wakes up when we sleep. And with that, all we need is wake up lucidity while we are physically asleep, and begin to know when you are dreaming. When you recognise that you are dreaming, Begin your journey there, you will make good friends, then come and tell me about Religions afterwards.

It will change you forever. Islam and Christianities are called Savior Programs there, designed to worship entities on the other dimensions. When you call their names and worship them, you lengthen their lives. That is what is going on. So, the war you see going on among religions, is fighting for the Soul of those who will call their names and worship them.

I wish they are helping those who call them, the little miracles you experience, some are spiritual loan, others your own energy and the rest, some pastors actually have personal energy coming from the Human Energy fields due to fasting and has NOTHING to do with names of Religous Gods.

The Gods hardly give, they take. And human blood is waged as sacrifice 'When I see the blood, I will 'pass over' thee.

I must stop here.

What?!. You had to Astra project to verify God?. You don't know what you've done to yourself. Astra projection open you up for demon possession and deception. What you've done now is like going to the devil, and asking him if God exist. What we're you expecting?.

It doesn't matter your level of knowledge and intelligence or how many researches you've made, you can't stand the lies and deception of Satan and his colleagues. Satan is tricky and smart. This guy decieved angels who are more intelligent than you. Angels who know God personally and see His glory, were tricked and deceived by the guy, do you actually think you stand a chance against him. No man without the help of God's Holy Spirit and His Word, can stand against the deception of Satan.

By going to him yourself, you have given him the right to mess you up, but you probably won't realise this, because is a deception cleverly carried out.

The million God's you're talking about are fallen angels. These guys are constantly fighting among themselves for dominance and control over territories, but they are united in their efforts to destroy and undo humanity. This they will continue to do until the set time of God for their judgement comes. The lies Otem and many others are propagating, have been prepared long ago for this time (endtime). There is only one creator God, who will soon punish this fallen and disobedient angels, who parade themselves as gods.

The fact that there are historical text about some strange gods should not make them trustworthy. Right from the beginning, these fallen angels have interacted with ignorant men, demanding worship and obedience from men. To see or proof that they are false gods, just call the name of Jesus Christ in their face and watch what happens.

Otem is lying for falsegods he doesn't really know. Ask yourself, why do aliens flee when the name of Jesus Christ is mentioned?. You can research this as well. They're are demons in body forms. Those are what Otem is promoting.

There's going to be a huge alien deception soon, and they've working on it for along time. They've been programming human minds through movies, cartoons, music, adverts and fairytales like what Otem is doing now. They still desire worship from men, and one of the ways they hope to achieve that is to discredit the one true God, disconnect man from Him, then they can harm and destroy humanity. Carefully listen to some of the alien movies, you will see their agenda subtley disclosed.

My dear, please stop that act, repent now and receive Jesus Christ. If you doubt it, next time consciously scream the name of Jesus Christ continuously and sweet what those said gods will do.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Primesky:

What?!. You had to Astra project to verify God?. You don't know what you've done to yourself. Astra projection open you up for demon possession and deception. What you've done now is like going to the devil, and asking him if God exist. What we're you expecting?.

It doesn't matter your level of knowledge and intelligence or how many researches you've made, you can't stand the lies and deception of Satan and his colleagues. Satan is tricky and smart. This guy decieved angels who are more intelligent than you. Angels who know God personally and see His glory, were tricked and deceived by the guy, do you actually think you stand a chance against him. No man without the help of God's Holy Spirit and His Word, can stand against the deception of Satan.

By going to him yourself, you have given him the right to mess you up, but you probably won't realise this, because is a deception cleverly carried out.

The million God's you're talking about are fallen angels. These guys are constantly fighting among themselves for dominance and control over territories, but they are united in their efforts to destroy and undo humanity. This they will continue to do until the set time of God for their judgement comes. The lies Otem and many others are propagating, have been prepared long ago for this time (endtime). There is only one creator God, who will soon punish this fallen and disobedient angels, who parade themselves as gods.

The fact that there are historical text about some strange gods should not make them trustworthy. Right from the beginning, these fallen angels have interacted with ignorant men, demanding worship and obedience from men. To see or proof that they are false gods, just call the name of Jesus Christ in their face and watch what happens.

Otem is lying for falsegods he doesn't really know. Ask yourself, why do aliens flee when the name of Jesus Christ is mentioned?. You can research this as well. They're are demons in body forms. Those are what Otem is promoting.

There's going to be a huge alien deception soon, and they've working on it for along time. They've been programming human minds through movies, cartoons, music, adverts and fairytales like what Otem is doing now. They still desire worship from men, and one of the ways they hope to achieve that is to discredit the one true God, disconnect man from Him, then they can harm and destroy humanity. Carefully listen to some of the alien movies, you will see their agenda subtley disclosed.

My dear, please stop that act, repent now and receive Jesus Christ. If you doubt it, next time consciously scream the name of Jesus Christ continuously and sweet what those said gods will do.

You are actually ignorant of what you are talking about. Do you know me and my history ? Do you even know my age, to ascertain that I am some child that is asking for advise ? You have not experienced Astral Projection, but you want to advise the person who has.

Ordinarily, I would not have dared to try, but I experienced it a couple of times accidentally over 20yrs ago during my Uni days, so you can see I am not some child and I spent decades investigating and then I realize what it was. I got lectures on AstroPhysics in the Astral Plane, and I have been to the Moon, and dive into Oceans during projections and you are here talking about Demons. The Demons you are talking about, I have met demons, and I have fought demons and I still fight them, so if you are scared, do not transfer your fear to me, cos I am not stupid.

When I say Christianity is actually owned by Lucifer you guys do not really know. Not that I hate Lucifer, I do not hate Lucifer, and I do not even hate his Son, Marduk which you know as Satan, I do not hate Jehovah or Yahweh, these are beings who once walked on this plane of existence and forced humans into slavery and killed as they like.

Even as they are no longer here due to the electro-magnetic radiations, they still remotely control many organizations including all religions via their Solid State AI Entity. I am not doubting that they created this simulation and created the human bodies, they did. But just as we create babies, we did not give the babies life, Creator's Life-force is all pervading, so when they designed our blueprint for the Human body they cant create Spirit. Which is why they trap us Spirit in human bodies to generate energy for them, and that is why they created religions so when you call their names, they gain extra life and energy. It is all con job. You guys help them manifest the realities they want. Even the thoughts in your mind are controlled by these beings except you know how to block them.

You want to stay in your parent's basement and advise a soldier in the field because you are too scared to do Astral projection, but you just know it must be demons. You are a coward and also ignorant of the mechanics of the inner world, so do not advise me, I am supposed to lecture you on this.

The story of Jesus is just an allergory of the Astronomical relationship of the Celestial Stars in relationship to the Human Spirit.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

abeg somebody should teach me how to do this astral projection... I want to see things you guys see...biko help a brother

My brother do you really know what you're asking for?. You want to project and see things?.

Let me tell you something. Astra projection is like going to Satan's house, knocking on his door and asking him to let you in so you could see what he's doing. That's it in simple English. But that practice opens you up for demon possession.

Let me tell you that if you do it, you will surely see things. Things bigger than you, lies and propaganda. Excuse me, do you really expect the devil to show you truth?.

The problem is, once you've entered, the devil will shut the doors against you, and no body will come to your aid because you voluntarily went to him. God too will respect your choice. The devil will allow you to fool yourself as much as you want, all the while using you for his agenda, like Otem's case. When you finally realize the truth that you're in a wrong place and want to get out. That's when you will know what you've done to yourself!. Many people who did this are struggling to get out but no way. Be warned!. There's nothing hidden that won't be seen. The question is who is showing you the things you see. You can't be in league with the very person who wants to destroy you.

Please don't put yourself deep into the pit. Jesus came to save us from that guy you're trying to consult.

I pray you make the right decision. Astra projection is demonic and destructive!. Please stay away.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Organism000:

You are actually ignorant of what you are talking about. Do you know me and my history ? Do you even know my age, to ascertain that I am some child that is asking for advise ? You have not experienced Astral Projection, but you want to advise the person who has.

Ordinarily, I would not have dared to try, but I experienced it a couple of times accidentally over 20yrs ago during my Uni days, so you can see I am not some child and I spent decades investigating and then I realize what it was. I got lectures on AstroPhysics in the Astral Plane, and I have been to the Moon, and dive into Oceans during projections and you are here talking about Demons. The Demons you are talking about, I have met demons, and I have fought demons and I still fight them, so if you are scared, do not transfer your fear to me, cos I am not stupid.

When I say Christianity is actually owned by Lucifer you guys do not really know. Not that I hate Lucifer, I do not hate Lucifer, and I do not even hate his Son, Marduk which you know as Satan, I do not hate Jehovah or Yahweh, these are beings who once walked on this plane of existence and forced humans into slavery and killed as they like.

Even as they are no longer here due to the electro-magnetic radiations, they still remotely control many organizations including all religions via their Solid State AI Entity. I am not doubting that they created this simulation and created the human bodies, they did. But just as we create babies, we did not give the babies life, Creator's Life-force is all pervading, so when they designed our blueprint for the Human body they cant create Spirit. Which is why they trap us Spirit in human bodies to generate energy for them, and that is why they created religions so when you call their names, they gain extra life and energy. It is all con job. You guys help them manifest the realities they want. Even the thoughts in your mind are controlled by these beings except you know how to block them.

You want to stay in your parent's basement and advise a soldier in the field because you are too scared to do Astral projection, but you just know it must be demons. You are a coward and also ignorant of the mechanics of the inner world, so do not advise me, I am supposed to lecture you on this.

The story of Jesus is just an allergory of the Astronomical relationship of the Celestial Stars in relationship to the Human Spirit.

What a pity!. You Astra project and think you're still the same person?. You don't know what you've done to your self. Do you think me talking to you, I'm a kid talking trash, or saying what I don't know?. You have on your own opened yourself up for demon possession and control. You may not know the implication of what you've done now.

Witches, wizards and the occult Astra project and truly they see things. But they see lies and deceptions!. How does one expect Satan to tell you the truth about God and creation, more so when you he has been trying to trap now comes to his house by yourself. That prison is difficult to get out from.

I pray you don't realise this too late. Like I said before, it has nothing to do with how old and intelligent you are!. If the angels who see the glory of God directly could be so deceived by the devil, you stand no chance without Jesus Christ, if you like be professor emeritus of all areas of knowledge, you can't stand the deception. Jesus Christ is the light of all humanity, and without Him, man is lost!. Have you ever screamed the name of Jesus Christ in the presence of the said million gods?. Try it and see!.

Jesus Christ is the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.